Author Topic: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?  (Read 65822 times)

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
Re: Tbombz or gh15- for the Contest prep of an IFBB PRO?
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2010, 06:30:57 PM »
In all seriousness guys, FP is obese, having him cut his candy right now is not thing to do. When you are that fat you have to whene the person off food, to them food sugar is like heroin and if you take them off they can literally go crazy! First you start them on diet soda, then candy with less calories, then you have them stuff tons of veggies n their mouth before they can have candy, this way they will be too full and only opt for 6 snicker bars instead of the usual 14. Then you make them drink tons of water between meals so their stomach is full before going to McDonalds so they only eat 3 bigmacs, not the 3 big macs, 20mcNuggets, and 4 99cent whoppers for good measure. Then you put him on an excercise program and not only do you feed him tons of water, grass, and other greens, you make him walk to his favorite fat food places, if he runs he gets a cookie, but for now walking is plenty. After you do this for four months and he loses the initial fat/bloat of 50lbs and now he's at about 20% bodyfat is when he starts eating a more clean diet, followed with a treadmill. He's on the right track guys, he will be ok, it's not like he has a photoshoot in 8 weeks. ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #326 on: December 27, 2010, 06:31:06 PM »
4%? Damn dude, if you are for real and not taking the piss out of me, then mad props to you sir. But I guess that it would put the icing on da cake if you posted this 4% pic and got God's all-knowing true judgement of your actual level of bodyfat, the same as I did. Anyways, you've trumped me by 2 percentage points :(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #327 on: December 27, 2010, 06:31:12 PM »
shockwave are you really bones a.k.a. love monkey?

Negative.
Im pretty sure he doesnt have a very recognizable tattoo.

Alex23

« Reply #328 on: December 27, 2010, 06:32:03 PM »
There is a reason I dont post pics on this site.
I am way to easily identifiable, and I have pointed people I work with/higher ups to this site for nutrition/training advice.
There is a reason Im not showing my whole tat, so NO I will not post a front relaxed pic, as Im way to identifiable.
This is all youre getting.
The one I included I was about 280lbs. You can clearly see the double chins and gut.
So no, I dont lie.

Is that you "shockwave"? Nice Slayer T...

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #329 on: December 27, 2010, 06:33:15 PM »
i'm not hating on you, you did really well to lose that fat by eating such a bland boring diet for 2 years. it couldn't have been easy. you must have tremendous will power. which probably helped you in the marines i would imagine.

but lets be serious here.

you have 14" arms if that, zero shoulder mass or pec mass and no doubt twigs for legs.

you and i completely different.

you are claiming your way of dieting maintains mass better ( clearly it doesn't, or you had none to begin with) and the way i eat doesn't. i will personally prove it does, but i do not expect you to believe me as i have still to prove it. Thats why i post studies to back up what i'm saying.

What exactly do you think you are going to look like when the layers and layers of fat are stripped off you? Do you think there is a greek god awaiting under that body of yours?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #330 on: December 27, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »

Is that you "shockwave"? Nice Slayer T...
Lol.
Yeah. That was me in my fatty high school stage, and what I looked like post-military.
Lots of running/bodyweight excersizes/some weight training.
Still got some loose skin on my abs/lower lats I have to get surgery on, not terrible, kinda looks like Taylor's stomach in the pic he posted.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #331 on: December 27, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »
is heavy hitter a black?

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #332 on: December 27, 2010, 06:36:16 PM »
is heavy hitter a black?

Me black?? lol, no! Not even from the waist down bro! :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #333 on: December 27, 2010, 06:36:54 PM »
post pics coach - i'd be interested in seeing them.

its nothing that can't be done, its just shockwave makes these claims that because he lost 100lbs by eating bland food its impossible for anyone else to do it any other way - which even you know is bullshit.

yet he will not post 1 single pic backing up that he looks good now despite losing 100lbs  ::)

if you lose 100lbs and still are too ashamed to post a pic...........

also he claims playing video games made him 300lbs - i don't know where to begin owning this lying retarded tit.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 27, 2010, 06:38:46 PM »

Me black?? lol, no! Not even from the waist down bro! :D

too bad

we could use another black on this forum

right now we only have a couple like:

Wiggs

and A Dub

Alex23

« Reply #335 on: December 27, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »
Lol.
Yeah. That was me in my fatty high school stage, and what I looked like post-military.
Lots of running/bodyweight excersizes/some weight training.
Still got some loose skin on my abs/lower lats I have to get surgery on, not terrible, kinda looks like Taylor's stomach in the pic he posted.

Congrats for getting in shape...

Thumbs-up Christmas from A23.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #336 on: December 27, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »
Hahahahahaha.
Im Between 6'1.5 and 6'3 depending on whos measuring there son, and I dont train for size, I train for functunal strength and agility , like most anyone in the military who is/was in a combat MOS.
So youre insults carry no weight.
Like I said, youre in for a rude awakening if you ever do lose all the weight. I hope you do, it will give you a lot of perspective and humility.
Tell yourself whatever you want man, whatever helps you sleep at night and keeps you going, cause youre delusion is STRONG.

lol sure you do bones mark 2.

every twink on this site trains for functional strength and agility.  ;D

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 27, 2010, 06:41:31 PM »

What exactly do you think you are going to look like when the layers and layers of fat are stripped off you? Do you think there is a greek god awaiting under that body of yours?

better than you or i'll kill myself.

of course we'll never really know what you really look like as you will never post a clear pic.
175lbs by 31st July

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #338 on: December 27, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »

LOL!!! I gotta admit when I was really bulky, I would always tell people I was powerlifting! Then I'd go on the bench and do concentration curls when no one was looking. :D

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #339 on: December 27, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »

of course we'll never really know what you really look like as you will never post a clear pic.

Ok, bro! just let us know where to send the rope.  ;D

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #340 on: December 27, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »
Shock good job on losing the weight brotha!

Alex23

« Reply #341 on: December 27, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 27, 2010, 06:49:19 PM »
4%? Damn dude, if you are for real and not taking the piss out of me, then mad props to you sir. But I guess that it would put the icing on da cake if you posted this 4% pic and got God's all-knowing true judgement of your actual level of bodyfat, the same as I did. Anyways, you've trumped me by 2 percentage points :(
All I  have are  4 weeks out  scanned pictures ,  all  pics from my show  (and my wife ) were victim of a virus in my computer.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #343 on: December 27, 2010, 06:49:28 PM »

Yeah, cause everyone is/was an Infantryman, dummy. Lol.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 27, 2010, 06:53:55 PM »
Yeah, cause everyone is/was an Infantryman, dummy. Lol.

for your sake i hope you are a good shot.
175lbs by 31st July

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #345 on: December 27, 2010, 07:00:08 PM »
Fair enough man, so could you function half-way normally at that level of leanness? I felt rather fine at sub-6, but I've got a feeling it might have been a bit harder to function at 4%? Also, how long did you stay that lean? I stayed at sub-6 for a few months time, then I put on nearly 15 pounds, while staying sub-8. I wish dat I would have taken a pic then, when I was 167 and sub-8 FUCK! FUCK!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2010, 07:07:09 PM »

RIP Fatpanda :-X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2010, 07:11:36 PM »
i don't know and I don't think he is but I can tell you that this isn't a man who is getting laid on a regular basis.

It's all Freudian in the sense that he isn't having sex (which is the ultimate type of release for a man) so he has to find another outlet to "release" on.  That outlet being this forum.

Seriously, you think lead singer of Incubus is on a internet forum endlessly posting about how you can get ripped eating Pizza and ice crean? No- he's having sex with a woman
brutal 1997 reference.  now i have to go put saddle cream on my doc martens, fuck off.
Deep Tissue Massage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 27, 2010, 07:17:07 PM »
brutal 1997 reference.  now i have to go put saddle cream on my doc martens, fuck off.

Brandon Boyd is still a pimp in 2010

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #349 on: December 27, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »

Docs just aren't what they used to be, I was very disappointed in my last two pair. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!