Author Topic: Obama's Leadership  (Read 66073 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama's Leadership
« Reply #375 on: June 19, 2016, 02:32:13 PM »
Oh look.  It's Obama's biggest cheerleader/apologist. 

come on man, Rick Scott upset because Obama was talking to victims, and not him?

Gimme a break. The shit yall get mad about...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2016, 03:12:26 PM »
Brexit Leader Rips Obama In Front of the Entire World
Jordan Riddle
June 28, 2016

A leader of Brexit just took a major swing at Obama in front of the entire world.

Check this out, it’s glorious…

From Western Journalism:

A leader of the effort to pull Britain out of the European Union continued his attack on President Barack Obama Monday, saying Russian President Vladimir Putin behaved in a more “statesmanlike” manner than America’s president during the Brexit vote.

Nigel Farage, leader of the Independent Party, last week said that Obama’s chiding in April of Britons to remain in the EU was one factor that influenced their vote to leave.

Obama’s anti-Brexit remarks “backfired,” Farage said last week. “We got an Obama-Brexit bounce, because people do not want foreign leaders telling them how to think and vote. A lot of people in Britain said, ‘How dare the American president come here and tell us what to do?’”

Farage reiterated this point Monday night on Fox News.

“Vladimir Putin behaved in a more statesmanlike manner than President Obama did in this referendum campaign. Obama came to Britain, and I think, behaved disgracefully, telling us we’d be at the back of the queue … treating us, America’s strongest, oldest ally, in this most extraordinary way,” he said.

Obama just got roasted by the leader of the Brexit movement on the global stage for all to see.

If that’s not a major embarrassment for our nation I don’t know what is.

January, 2017, can’t come soon enough.

http://www.youngcons.com/brexit-leader-rips-obama-in-front-of-the-entire-world/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: August 02, 2016, 07:43:35 PM »
Saying this about someone who might be the next president while standing next to a foreign leader.  President Obama's poor leadership on full display.

Obama says Trump 'unfit' for presidency
By Kevin Liptak, CNN White House Producer
Tue August 2, 2016

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama offered one of his sharpest denunciations of Donald Trump to date Tuesday, declaring the Republican nominee entirely unfit to serve as president and lambasting Republicans for sticking by their nominee.

The strong rebuke in the White House East Room came after Trump's criticism of the family of a slain Muslim US soldier, along with comments that displayed apparent confusion related to the Russian incursion into Ukraine.

"The Republican nominee is unfit to serve as president," Obama said at a White House news conference with the Prime Minister of Singapore. "He keeps on proving it."

The Trump campaign responded by going after the Democratic nominee as well as the President.

"Hillary Clinton has proven herself unfit to serve in any government office," a Trump statement said, listing a number of policy concerns. "Obama-Clinton have single-handedly destabilized the Middle East, handed Iraq, Libya and Syria to ISIS, and allowed our personnel to be slaughtered at Benghazi."

Later Trump in an interview with WJLA said of Obama: "He's a terrible president. He'll probably go down as the worst president in the history of our country. He's been a total disaster."

Obama on Tuesday described his feelings about Trump as unprecedented, recalling disagreements with previous GOP presidential nominees Sen. John McCain and Mitt Romney -- but never an outright sense they were unfit to serve.

"The notion that he would attack a Gold Star family that made such extraordinary sacrifices on behalf of our country, the fact that he doesn't appear to have basic knowledge of critical issues in Europe, the Middle East, in Asia, means that he's woefully unprepared to do this job," Obama said.

Speaking alongside Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in the White House East Room, Obama said there are now weekly episodes in which even Republican party leaders distance themselves from Trump.

"There has to be a point at which you say, 'Enough,' " Obama said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/obama-says-trump-unfit-for-presidency/

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #378 on: August 02, 2016, 10:31:13 PM »
Yeah. That's tasteless.

I've never heard of a sitting president saying something like that.

It's terrible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: August 15, 2016, 04:26:46 PM »
The worst president of my lifetime going out with a bang. 

Obama to Announce Release of 15 Guantanamo Detainees in Largest Transfer of Presidency
08/15/2016
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/15-prisoners-guantanamo-bay_us_57b225fce4b07184041270a4?section=&

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: August 16, 2016, 06:38:34 AM »
The worst president of my lifetime going out with a bang. 

Obama to Announce Release of 15 Guantanamo Detainees in Largest Transfer of Presidency
08/15/2016
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/15-prisoners-guantanamo-bay_us_57b225fce4b07184041270a4?section=&

what exactly should he do with all these detainees oh great pontificator???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: August 16, 2016, 07:39:41 AM »

send them to dubai, india.

(c) getbig 2005

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: August 16, 2016, 11:54:40 AM »

Either prosecute them or let them go, you blind partisan liberal lackey. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 16, 2016, 11:57:19 AM »

eh, prosecuting them is hard.  They were in a field of battle 15 years ago.  not a lot of evidence they did bad things, they may be POWs, and we know they're going to do bad shit again.  So yeah, ship them to UAE and let them stall it for another decade.  No biggie, right?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 16, 2016, 12:04:01 PM »

ummmmmmmm....isn't that what he has been doing??????????????...he just released 15 of them to a middle eastern country......its the repubs  and Congress that won't let him close Guantanomo.....yet you seem not to criticize them you partisan hack....I wonder why??????

The president has no authority to close Guantanomo unless Congress oks it

SORRY

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/why-hasnt-the-guantanamo-bay-prison-closed/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 16, 2016, 12:09:27 PM »
ummmmmmmm....isn't that what he has been doing??????????????...he just released 15 of them to a middle eastern country......its the repubs  and Congress that won't let him close Guantanomo.....yet you seem not to criticize them you partisan hack....I wonder why??????

The president has no authority to close Guantanomo unless Congress oks it

SORRY

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/why-hasnt-the-guantanamo-bay-prison-closed/

He is relocating them, where they will be released and likely return to the battle field, like so many others have done.  I'm not in favor of releasing them.  I think if they are being held they should be tried.  I don't believe in detaining anyone indefinitely without charging and prosecuting them.  

The president doesn't care about separation of powers.  If you weren't a blind partisan disciple you'd see that.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: August 16, 2016, 12:11:42 PM »
He is relocating them, where they will be released and likely return to the battle field, like so many others have done.  I'm not in favor of releasing them.  I think if they are being held they should be tried.  I don't believe in detaining anyone indefinitely without charging and prosecuting them.  

The president doesn't care about separation of powers.  If you weren't a blind partisan disciple you'd see that.  

why not just address the real issue that you brought up...WHY HASNT OBAMA SHUT DOWN GUANTANOMO.....I explained why...that Congress keeps saying no........and won't compromise......thats the answeer...

you refuse to admit when you are wrong about anything pertaining to Obama because you love to blame him for everything

THINK

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: August 16, 2016, 12:14:56 PM »
why not just address the real issue that you brought up...WHY HASNT OBAMA SHUT DOWN GUANTANOMO.....I explained why...that Congress keeps saying no........and won't compromise......thats the answeer...

you refuse to admit when you are wrong about anything pertaining to Obama because you love to blame him for everything

THINK

He has pledged to shut it down before he leaves office, regardless of what Congress authorizes.  He's still in office.   

I get that you haven't seen all those times Obama has ignored the separation of powers and the times he has been checked by the courts.  You don't see it, because you have been carrying his water for eight years. 

And notice how I typed all that without yelling.  Talk about hysterical tirades.  lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 16, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »
He has pledged to shut it down before he leaves office, regardless of what Congress authorizes.  He's still in office.   

I get that you haven't seen all those times Obama has ignored the separation of powers and the times he has been checked by the courts.  You don't see it, because you have been carrying his water for eight years. 

And notice how I typed all that without yelling.  Talk about hysterical tirades.  lol

yes he has pledged this...but again....Congress keeps saying no.....now..please stop being dishonest and answer my question ....does this fact that Congress refuses to shut down Guantanomo mean that Obama is taking unfair criticism for its STILL being open?????  simple yes or no

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 16, 2016, 12:20:56 PM »
yes he has pledged this...but again....Congress keeps saying no.....now..please stop being dishonest and answer my question ....does this fact that Congress refuses to shut down Guantanomo mean that Obama is taking unfair criticism for its STILL being open?????  simple yes or no

I already answered your question.  He is trying to shut it down and has pledged to do so before he leaves office.  He hasn't left office.  So "no," he isn't taking unfair criticism.  He is making the country (and the world) less safe, just like he helped destabilize the Middle East.  An absolute disaster.  Horrible leader.  Unless you are a true believer. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 16, 2016, 12:32:34 PM »
I already answered your question.  He is trying to shut it down and has pledged to do so before he leaves office.  He hasn't left office.  So "no," he isn't taking unfair criticism.  He is making the country (and the world) less safe, just like he helped destabilize the Middle East.  An absolute disaster.  Horrible leader.  Unless you are a true believer. 

I'm a true believer in being honest and fair....Congress has said NO to shutting down Guantanomo over Obama's objections...YET you still persist in blaming Obama.....you are being dishonest

As a mod you are held to a higher standard and you are trusted with discerning truth from fiction in order to uphold civilized discussion.....but you can't do that when you ignore reality because it suits you to do so.... I expect that from SC but I hope you will begin to stop being a knee jerk reactionist against Obama because you identify with his opponents

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: August 16, 2016, 12:36:14 PM »
I'm a true believer in being honest and fair....Congress has said NO to shutting down Guantanomo over Obama's objections...YET you still persist in blaming Obama.....you are being dishonest

As a mod you are held to a higher standard and you are trusted with discerning truth from fiction in order to uphold civilized discussion.....but you can't do that when you ignore reality because it suits you to do so.... I expect that from SC but I hope you will begin to stop being a knee jerk reactionist against Obama because you identify with his opponents

There is nothing dishonest about my criticism of your cult leader.  He is going to do exactly what he has done since he has been in office:  trample on the separation of powers.  He is a lawless dishonest train wreck of a leader.     

I know this whole message board thing holds a special place in your life.  But it's ok.  You'll survive.   

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2016, 12:37:01 PM »

So are you saying that if we can get you promoted to mod, you will start being truthful and unbiased?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 16, 2016, 12:40:05 PM »
There is nothing dishonest about my criticism of your cult leader.  He is going to do exactly what he has done since he has been in office:  trample on the separation of powers.  He is a lawless dishonest train wreck of a leader.     

I know this whole message board thing holds a special place in your life.  But it's ok.  You'll survive.   

HA!..coming from the guy who has triple my posts.....I guess I hurt your feelings again oh great pontificator........

cult leader????....hilarious!....why are you so angry????????????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2016, 12:51:59 PM »
HA!..coming from the guy who has triple my posts.....I guess I hurt your feelings again oh great pontificator........

cult leader????....hilarious!....why are you so angry????????????

Oh we are asking stupid questions?  I'll play.  When did you realize you are a hermaphrodite? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2016, 01:06:30 PM »
Oh we are asking stupid questions?  I'll play.  When did you realize you are a hermaphrodite? 

you ARE angry.....WOW!.....all because you refused to acknowledge that the failure to close Guantanomo bay is not Obama's fault....yes he did make the pledge to do so...but I don't think he anticipated the level of resistance that he would get from the Republicans once he took office

now aagain.....based upon what I told you...is Obama the reason that Gitmo is still open>??????????????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #396 on: August 16, 2016, 01:08:17 PM »
you ARE angry.....WOW!.....all because you refused to acknowledge that the failure to close Guantanomo bay is not Obama's fault....yes he did make the pledge to do so...but I don't think he anticipated the level of resistance that he would get from the Republicans once he took office

now aagain.....based upon what I told you...is Obama the reason that Gitmo is still open>??????????????????????

Obama deserves to be in GITMO with all the other pedo goat humpers so they can practice islam together 5 times a day.   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #397 on: August 16, 2016, 01:09:12 PM »
I think it is fair to say that Obama has shown he will do things using executive order if he feels he really wants to bad enough.

If he wanted to close Gitmo, he would.

That's just an opinion though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 16, 2016, 01:10:34 PM »

Oh yes.  Frothing at the mouth angry.  Banging my keyboard with all caps (yelling), exclamation marks galore.  Hyperbole. 

Wait.  That's you.   :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 16, 2016, 01:12:28 PM »
Oh yes.  Frothing at the mouth angry.  Banging my keyboard with all caps (yelling), exclamation marks galore.  Hyperbole. 

Wait.  That's you.   :)

you still are dancing around my direct question to you