Author Topic: Police , Search Warrant  (Read 25955 times)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Re: Police , Search Warrant
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2010, 04:23:27 PM »
Bench, this cop was in a life of death situation...Do you think he acted appropriately in that situation?
&feature=related  [/youtube]

Who's betting Chick would approve this?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 04:48:01 PM »
haha he shoots him three times he drops down and then he tells him to get on the ground

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2010, 04:51:10 PM »
A normal law abiding citizen would never have been in that situation in the first place....you guys are defending a criminal that was having a warrent served to him.

Dude, you can't argue common sense to a bunch of holier than thou liberals. It's the same thing in the Rodney King beating...if anyone knew that guy's past, nobody would feel sorry for him.

These are the same cocksuckers that love liberal government policies ...UNTIL they actually have to get a real job and see 35% of their paycheck be stolen from you to pay for them...then they sing a different tune.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2010, 04:58:01 PM »
There is a backstory to this shooting.

The cops had to obtain a search warrant because they knew this dude was doing some shady shit.

Let's put it this way. If this guy was a normal guy...let's say 9-5 type regular job, never had any sort of criminal record, just chilling on his couch drinking a beer and watching the game, what would be the chances of cops randomly busting in and shooting his ass ?? Next to nothing.

Now this guy was involved somehow in the drug game, with drug dealers. Drug dealers have fucking guns to protect themselves and their money because they are affiliated in a shady business with shady business always trying to fuck you. SO therefore the police before going into the house thought the same thing...that the guy was armed and ready to defend himself.

If I'm a cop, serving a warrant on some piece of shit...you better fucking believe it's gonna be the bad guy going down before me.

epic_alien

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2010, 05:36:47 PM »
the officer asked the guy to turn over and put the hands behind his back, and he did exactly the opposite, he put his hands in his pockets and went back to his car.

What should the officer have done, ask PLEASE? Do like this other policie officer did (now dead)?

when i see that video of that veteran defending himself against hat fucking coward peace officer i alway get a warm safe feeling inside knowing there are citizens still out there willing to protect themselves agaist evil.

and the crying bitch voice wailing like a little girl after he realized he fucked with the wrong persn, really puts a cap on it.

if you want to pull a gun on someone for a moving violation and threaten their life, you better be ready to have the same done to you

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »

Let's put it this way. If this guy was a normal guy...let's say 9-5 type regular job, never had any sort of criminal record, just chilling on his couch drinking a beer and watching the game, what would be the chances of cops randomly busting in and shooting his ass ?? Next to nothing.

There have been cases where they get the wrong address.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
when i see that video of that veteran defending himself against hat fucking coward peace officer i alway get a warm safe feeling inside knowing there are citizens still out there willing to protect themselves agaist evil.

and the crying bitch voice wailing like a little #girl after he realized he fucked with the wrong persn, really puts a cap on it.

if you want to pull a gun on someone for a moving violation and threaten their life, you better be ready to have the same done to you

;D   It's all fun and cool and neat until someone else has a gun.
a

epic_alien

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2010, 05:58:30 PM »
exactly, stay strapped, especially in arizona

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2010, 06:00:16 PM »
First of all I ususally don't comment on this kind of stuff, but this guy was not having a search warrant "served " on him. It was a no knock warrant as in we break into your house at night and hope that you are confused and think that we are burglars so we can shoot you. How hard would it have been to wait for this guy to come out of his house the next morning and arrest him? Somebody needs to find the video of this same thing happening to another guy. He also was shot dead, the difference was the cops had the wrong house!!  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2010, 06:03:31 PM »
Man fuck the punk police. Why couldn't they yell to him to drop the club before they shot him. A shitload of them bumrush your house with body armor the best weapons and they shoot a guy with a golf club  :-\  What if they busted in your house for the steroid stash in your closet? What if they got the wrong address? Gangs are now doing home invasions bye pretending they're the police. I keep a guns around me for shit like this. Sick of the police state this Country has become. The war on drugs is fucking useless.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
I'm pretty conservative to but this shit is ridicolous. They shouldn't be allowed to do these no knock warrents unless someones life is in immediate danger. The pigs use drugs on their own time and they bust people for the same shit it ridicolous. I guess they only found a half ounce of weed on this guy. The guy who made that shot should be executed.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2010, 06:09:03 PM »
Notice how the cops don't have to follow any of the same laws we do. If you kill someone for breaking into your house the judge and jury will try to fuck you some how if your life wasnt in immediate danger. But if your a cop you can kill someone for holding a golf club.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2010, 06:18:21 PM »
Notice how the cops don't have to follow any of the same laws we do. Imagine if that was the other way around and you shot someone in your house with a golf club. They would problably try to nail your balls to the wall.

sorry but, r u retarded bro?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2010, 07:21:42 PM »
There have been cases where they get the wrong address.

Right. That happens a tiny percentage of time. & out of those times is the guy clutching a weapon against the police?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2010, 07:41:17 PM »
haha he shoots him three times he drops down and then he tells him to get on the ground

That's my favorite bit. He seems kinda surprised the guy isn't up for a conversation. ;D
O

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »
He had it in a threatening position, whatever it was. Shouldn't have shot though

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2010, 10:59:39 PM »

That's my favorite bit. He seems kinda surprised the guy isn't up for a conversation. ;D

LOLOLOL

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2010, 11:07:27 PM »
i have streamlights on my handguns....but surefires on my long guns....you pay waaayyy more for the batteries in the long run than you will ever pay for the damn light ;D
you have never been in a life or death situation...so you should have zero opinion on this at all.....guy standing in a hallway...obviously armed with a weapon of sorts.....that is a threat...when its a life and death situation you DO NOT take chances...you take shots.......they announced themselves...he still reacted in a violent way...he made his intentions...as did they..

bench

Spoken like a true pig.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2010, 07:27:20 AM »
he did not deserve to die though. Hope the cop gets some sort of punishment.

The cop won't because it was a justifiable shooting. Tradgedy? Perhaps.. but justifiable all the same. Can't tell you how many instances I've seen where cops have faced a threat, in many cases a deadly threat and did not fire. In most cases it turned out ok only because the bad guy for whatever reason, decided not to kill the officer. While the press makes it look like cops are trigger happy, the opposite is the truth.

I've been through SWAT school training and know that they are conditioned to immediatly address and stop a threat that is encountered during a dynamic entry and he did exactly what he was trained to do. The average patrol cop may not have shot so quickly, but there are some dead cops who waited too long in those type of situations.     

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2010, 07:42:49 AM »
The War on some Drugs is a failure. It needs to end and the rights and freedoms that have been stripped as a result of it need to be reversed. LE has become a guilty until proven innocent confiscation business in a lot of places. SWAT type tactics are way over used. The idea that someone with a golf club is any real danger against a group of individuals in full body armor, helmets with drawn guns is not really a justification for shooting someone dead in their own home.

Our founding fathers would be completely opposed to the draconian tactics that are used so much today. They would also be greeting anyone barging into their homes with a hail of bullets.

The total sheilding of LE personal needs to stop. There was a case in Minn. were a swat team kicked in the wrong door got shot at bye the homeowner and then recieved medals for their actions  ???

Home invasions have been done time after time where the criminals have yelled police. ANYBODY can dress up like a cop and do this.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2010, 07:55:03 AM »
Bench, this cop was in a life of death situation...Do you think he acted appropriately in that situation?
&feature=related  [/youtube]

you can always tell whos a cop in the gym cause they have this 'tough guy' stare and walk around with their chests up and lats flaired - always eyeball fckn you cause NO ONE will sell a cop gear and if he tried to get it - he's the dumb fck ording from some shit lab in scandinavia

I've met good cops but more than a couple I've ran across seem to have this tough guy shit know turned to the max -- why all these mexicans sellin high grade meth, nggas cuttin heroin with painkillers that cause mofos to OD in 20sec but lets taser a white man who doesnt comply with me when I say you where doing 40mph?

thats why I give a giggle when some fcktard goes down in 'the line of duty' -- cause of your 'boys' and the prison system fckd this guy one too many times in the ass and you pull him over with an ounce of meth BOOM you get the short end of the stick - what goes round comes round coppers :'( :'(

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 08:22:31 AM »
The cop won't because it was a justifiable shooting. Tradgedy? Perhaps.. but justifiable all the same. Can't tell you how many instances I've seen where cops have faced a threat, in many cases a deadly threat and did not fire. In most cases it turned out ok only because the bad guy for whatever reason, decided not to kill the officer. While the press makes it look like cops are trigger happy, the opposite is the truth.

I've been through SWAT school training and know that they are conditioned to immediatly address and stop a threat that is encountered during a dynamic entry and he did exactly what he was trained to do. The average patrol cop may not have shot so quickly, but there are some dead cops who waited too long in those type of situations.     

Good well thought out reply.

Poor guy though. Also poor family as it is all over the internet.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2010, 08:44:50 AM »
you can always tell whos a cop in the gym cause they have this 'tough guy' stare and walk around with their chests up and lats flaired - always eyeball fckn you cause NO ONE will sell a cop gear and if he tried to get it - he's the dumb fck ording from some shit lab in scandinavia

I've met good cops but more than a couple I've ran across seem to have this tough guy shit know turned to the max -- why all these mexicans sellin high grade meth, nggas cuttin heroin with painkillers that cause mofos to OD in 20sec but lets taser a white man who doesnt comply with me when I say you where doing 40mph?

thats why I give a giggle when some fcktard goes down in 'the line of duty' -- cause of your 'boys' and the prison system fckd this guy one too many times in the ass and you pull him over with an ounce of meth BOOM you get the short end of the stick - what goes round comes round coppers :'( :'(

sad..

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
I have some cop friends, or used to be friends before they became cops -- they tend to now stick with their own kind, being other police officers.
Anyway, these guys were super insecure people and obviously saw the "power" behind being a cop enticing. I find most of them are far worse people than they ever were before. Worse friends, worse boyfriends or husbands, more fuked in the head than ever. Bodybuilders make great cops, those 2 go hand in hand. Super insecure douche's hiding behind muscle and a badge -- perfect camouflage for their insecurities on the inside and out.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »
I have some cop friends, or used to be friends before they became cops -- they tend to now stick with their own kind, being other police officers.
Anyway, these guys were super insecure people and obviously saw the "power" behind being a cop enticing. I find most of them are far worse people than they ever were before. Worse friends, worse boyfriends or husbands, more fuked in the head than ever. Bodybuilders make great cops, those 2 go hand in hand. Super insecure douche's hiding behind muscle and a badge -- perfect camouflage for their insecurities on the inside and out.

Yeah, same with soldiers. I have some friends that became soldiers, real creeps now. I also have a couple buddies that went into fire fighting...assholes, every one of them. Don't know what it is about those professions, but man.. it sure is weird how they are all douches to me..