Author Topic: Police , Search Warrant  (Read 25958 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Police , Search Warrant
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2010, 11:21:01 AM »
thats why I give a giggle when some fcktard goes down in 'the line of duty' -- cause of your 'boys' and the prison system fckd this guy one too many times in the ass and you pull him over with an ounce of meth BOOM you get the short end of the stick - what goes round comes round coppers :'( :'(

You're a total fucking retard.

Nothing more needs to be said.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »
Bench, this cop was in a life of death situation...Do you think he acted appropriately in that situation?
&feature=related  [/youtube]

the guy had a bad attorney if all he got was 40,000...every move that officer made from the moment he got out of his patrol unit was incorrect.....that man could have easily milked another 1-2 mil out of the dept for giving their officers sub-par training.....that officer didnt even know how to initiate a traffic stop...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2010, 11:49:26 AM »
I have some cop friends, or used to be friends before they became cops -- they tend to now stick with their own kind, being other police officers.Anyway, these guys were super insecure people and obviously saw the "power" behind being a cop enticing. I find most of them are far worse people than they ever were before. Worse friends, worse boyfriends or husbands, more fuked in the head than ever. Bodybuilders make great cops, those 2 go hand in hand. Super insecure douche's hiding behind muscle and a badge -- perfect camouflage for their insecurities on the inside and out.

i know a lot of people like that......i stay away from the people i work with.....if i am not on the clock, i dont see a reason i need to talk to them at all...when they all stick together like thst they get a wharped sense of reality...

bench

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2010, 11:49:57 AM »
the guy had a bad attorney if all he got was 40,000...every move that officer made from the moment he got out of his patrol unit was incorrect.....that man could have easily milked another 1-2 mil out of the dept for giving their officers sub-par training.....that officer didnt even know how to initiate a traffic stop...

bench

Perhaps they "train" by using Reno 911 dvd's?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »
Perhaps they "train" by using Reno 911 dvd's?
maybe...wouldnt surprise me....the guy made so many mistakes in the first minute of the video that it made me cringe that he was given a gun, and badge..

bench

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2010, 12:02:01 PM »
maybe...wouldnt surprise me....the guy made so many mistakes in the first minute of the video that it made me cringe that he was given a gun, and badge..

bench

I'm going to forward the vid to my brother, he's a retired cop and always rants about stuff like that.....   ;D  it'll get his bp up....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2010, 12:05:53 PM »

I'm going to forward the vid to my brother, he's a retired cop and always rants about stuff like that.....   ;D  it'll get his bp up....
its crazy bro...a lot of people have recently decided to become LEO because of the economy, and they are looking for job security.....they have no business doing this shit at all.....its become a full time job just weeding these bastards out...

i think i am going to quit soon, and go back to federal full time just to get away from this shit..

bench

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2010, 12:13:13 PM »
its crazy bro...a lot of people have recently decided to become LEO because of the economy, and they are looking for job security.....they have no business doing this shit at all.....its become a full time job just weeding these bastards out...

i think i am going to quit soon, and go back to federal full time just to get away from this shit..

bench

My brother moved into running state bootcamps for juveniles in Cali and then decided to go into hs teaching so he left Cali. When he was in S. Florida working, i went on a few "ride alongs" with him.....crazy shit to see your older brother draw down on some gangbanger shitbag.....my heart was pounding....   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2010, 12:14:41 PM »
"no knock" warrants have been under severe scrutiny as of the last 8-10 years, beginning when I was still in law school.
Many times, the police attempt to enter the wrong residence.  
I recall two specific instances, one in Michigan and one in Georgia, where the police had the wrong address.
In Michigan, they went into the wrong guy's house in full black riot gear, and the resident shot and killed one of the officers.  He is now serving a life sentence because it is essentially a strict liabilty crime in Michigan to shoot an officer.
In Georgia, they performed a no knock warrant on the suspect's grandmother who was in her 80's.  She lived in a bad neighborhood and had an old pistol with her.  The police shot her, and killed her.

There are very rare instances when a "no knock" warrant is justified, as the infringement on our right to privacy is severe, especially when the police don't even bother to enter the proper residence.
Killing an innocent woman, only one innocent woman, is one too many to justify the infringement.
Further, the efficacy of the "no knock" is questionable at best, considering less intrusive means can be used for the exact same end.
Good post.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2010, 02:04:20 PM »
My brother moved into running state bootcamps for juveniles in Cali and then decided to go into hs teaching so he left Cali. When he was in S. Florida working, i went on a few "ride alongs" with him.....crazy shit to see your older brother draw down on some gangbanger shitbag.....my heart was pounding....   
around a year ago my dad asked me to take my mom on a ride along....i am a investigator, and have been for some time so my dad thought it was good for her to see that i was in no danger at work....the problem?...its actually more dangerous..i always signed up for rolling back up car...so if shit hit the fan i was the tactical back up.....my mom never asked to go on a ride along again.....as soon as she got there and i put a vest on her she got pretty uncomfortable ;D

bench

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2010, 02:39:47 PM »
around a year ago my dad asked me to take my mom on a ride along....i am a investigator, and have been for some time so my dad thought it was good for her to see that i was in no danger at work....the problem?...its actually more dangerous..i always signed up for rolling back up car...so if shit hit the fan i was the tactical back up.....my mom never asked to go on a ride along again.....as soon as she got there and i put a vest on her she got pretty uncomfortable ;D

bench

hahaha, your poor mom.  But she paid you back at the airport a few months ago, right?  ;D

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »

bench

Can you name the exact things the cop did wrong in that situation? What would you have done differently? Thanks!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2010, 10:07:23 PM »

Can you name the exact things the cop did wrong in that situation? What would you have done differently? Thanks!

I just watched up to the tasing..

Quick thoughts..

1. when he approached initially he didnt take any time to look into the vehicle back area or back seat as he approached.
2. Had routine traffic stop written all over his attitude topped with a very non customer friendly attitude.
3. placed his whole body in front of the drivers window and it appeared he actually put his hands on the windowsill to relax
4. Didnt identify himself in a proper greeting "afternoon, I'm Trooper X and the reason I stopped you was..."
5. walked away the 1st time without watching the occupants
6. Walked away with driver behind him..

Basically, if he was being trained by a Field Training Officer he would have flunked the stop miserably.   

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2010, 12:17:53 AM »
i guess you have never took a tactical class, or have any understanding of the 21 foot rule...

bench
that is what i was talking about

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2010, 04:49:10 AM »
police cops

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2010, 07:14:28 AM »
Completely unjustified shooting. They clearly aimed DIRECTLY into his heart. 3 times. He's dead before he hits the floor.

All they managed to say was "get on the..." before he falls to the floor with 3 bullet holes in his heart.

This is part of why I don't like certain aspects of the police force/military. Powers are too easily abused. What they should have done is had stun guns or other non-deadly handguns to stun a potential offender, with "real" guns used ONLY as a backup. But this isn't a rational world we live in.

"Duh... bad guy there! Shoot! Shoot! Duh... bad guy dead. We did good."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2010, 07:16:21 AM »
Completely unjustified shooting. They clearly aimed DIRECTLY into his heart. 3 times. He's dead before he hits the floor.

All they managed to say was "get on the..." before he falls to the floor with 3 bullet holes in his heart.

This is part of why I don't like certain aspects of the police force/military. Powers are too easily abused. What they should have done is had stun guns or other non-deadly handguns to stun a potential offender, with "real" guns used ONLY as a backup. But this isn't a rational world we live in.

Perhaps you need a visit from the local SWAT team, Saram-Saram.....

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2010, 07:19:04 AM »
Perhaps you need a visit from the local SWAT team, Saram-Saram.....

Hit a nerve, "The Showstoppa"?

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »
What should the officer have done, ask PLEASE? Do like this other policie officer did (now dead)?

[/quote]

Thants just fucked up.. These guys need to spend more time in practical scenarios on the range

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2010, 07:27:43 AM »
Hit a nerve, "The Showstoppa"?

Not a chance Saram Wrap......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2011, 05:42:55 PM »

This was an execution plain and simple.   

Seeing videos like this make me really loathe cops and the politicians that embolden them with making what used to be a peace officer into a SWAT Team psycho thinking he is in GTA or COD.   

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2011, 05:44:27 PM »
This was an execution plain and simple.   

Seeing videos like this make me really loathe cops and the politicians that embolden them with making what used to be a peace officer into a SWAT Team psycho thinking he is in GTA or COD.   

you vote for the rules....its youre fault 100%...keep voting conservative republican...

bench

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »
The War on some Drugs is a failure. It needs to end and the rights and freedoms that have been stripped as a result of it need to be reversed. LE has become a guilty until proven innocent confiscation business in a lot of places. SWAT type tactics are way over used. The idea that someone with a golf club is any real danger against a group of individuals in full body armor, helmets with drawn guns is not really a justification for shooting someone dead in their own home.

Our founding fathers would be completely opposed to the draconian tactics that are used so much today. They would also be greeting anyone barging into their homes with a hail of bullets.

The total sheilding of LE personal needs to stop. There was a case in Minn. were a swat team kicked in the wrong door got shot at bye the homeowner and then recieved medals for their actions  ???

Home invasions have been done time after time where the criminals have yelled police. ANYBODY can dress up like a cop and do this.

Exactly.   This guy was probably in shock at the whole thing and had no clue what was going on and thought his house was being broken in to.  

The cops put this man in that situation, not the other way around.  

And for what?  Possession of some drugs?  

Fucking cops like this are bitches and pussies.   Notice they NEVER do this to MS13, VATOS LOCO, etc?  

Wonder why?   ::)  ::)  ::)  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2011, 05:47:56 PM »
Exactly.   This guy was probably in shock at the whole thing and had no clue what was going on and thought his house was being broken in to.  

The cops put this man in that situation, not the other way around.  

And for what?  Possession of some drugs?  

Fucking cops like this are bitches and pussies.   Notice they NEVER do this to MS13, VATOS LOCO, etc?  

Wonder why?   ::)  ::)  ::)  

we do...all the time....but as a police officer you are only noticed when you do something that pisses people off...not when you do good..

bench