Author Topic: Police , Search Warrant  (Read 25901 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Police , Search Warrant
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2011, 05:49:37 PM »
you vote for the rules....its youre fault 100%...keep voting conservative republican...

bench

I am against the war on drugs.   Its pure bullshit on so many levels its not funny.  

Whether we discuss civil forfeiture bullshit, corruption of many cops taking street money, use of CI's to justify unlawful searches and used as justifications for warrants, the cost to the taxpayer, the employment of hundreds of thousands of public employees to keep this stupid thing going, the ensuing violence, etc, the so called War on Drugs is a fucking joke on the taxpayer more than anything else.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2011, 05:49:56 PM »
My brother moved into running state bootcamps for juveniles in Cali   
What years?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2011, 05:54:03 PM »
we do...all the time....but as a police officer you are only noticed when you do something that pisses people off...not when you do good..

bench

I have a few friends who are NARCS and they are a complete joke.  They milk the taxpayer dry for salary, ot, pensions, health benes, etc etc, for bullshit buy and busts of small shit and use CI's to play off each other.   

Nothing in the nabe ever changes, the same bums on the street dealing, same criminality, same players involved from the DA, judges, Public Defenders, Corrections Officers, Court Officers, etc. 

The only one getting fucked in the ass in all of this bullshit war on drugs is the idiot taxpayer paying for all of this.  We pay for the jails, the judges, the DA, the cops, the corrections officers, the court officers, the parole officers, etc.

For what?  30 years later, the fake war on drugs is nothing but a failure and waste of money.   

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2011, 06:09:54 PM »
he did not deserve to die though. Hope the cop gets some sort of punishment.

He will in the form of karma :)  maybe his kid will get his head blown off in a home invasion

or his wife will get teh aids and give it to him

hahah

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2011, 06:15:18 PM »
I definitely feel for the dude in the house.

I somewhat feel for the driver in the traffic stop, as he had the wife with him. But you have to be a complete idiot to ever get out of your car and approach a cop. That's just common sense. You're only asking for trouble. Whenever I've ever been pulled over, I just sit there and answer their questions. You're not going to get anywhere by arguing. If you have a beef with a charge, wait till you get to court.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2011, 06:15:41 PM »
Im glad I dont live in that fucked up country.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2011, 05:46:52 AM »
What years?

i'd have to ask for sure, but it was somewhere around 2003-2008......he worked WAY up north, but most of the kids were from the hoods in Southern Cali.  He really felt bad for a lot of the kids.....some would beg to stay at the camps instead of going back home because they knew they would most likely fall back into the same stuff that got them in trouble to begin with.  Quite a few were able to workout something to go into the military.  The camps were run a bit like bootcamp. 

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2011, 06:45:34 AM »
Im glad I dont live in that fucked up country.

All you Americans think you live in the land of the free.  You are brainwashed into not noticing you live in the land of the biggest police state in the world. 99.99% of you are cattle controlled by the 0.01% with power. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2011, 07:03:24 AM »
All you Americans think you live in the land of the free.  You are brainwashed into not noticing you live in the land of the biggest police state in the world. 99.99% of you are cattle controlled by the 0.01% with power. 

Yeah, i got it pretty rough.... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2011, 07:04:45 AM »
Yeah, i got it pretty rough.... ::)

You live in the sticks right?

In major cities, like NYC where I am, it really is turning into a police state.   

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2011, 09:46:12 AM »

Im not a Yank and proud of it. Americans are doing exactly what their government wants. Go to work everyday come home and watch MTV or the news. Anything that keeps them sleeping and unaware of whats really going on around them.

And its really scary how chauvinistic they are and what they believe in.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »
You live in the sticks right?

In major cities, like NYC where I am, it really is turning into a police state.   

I wish it was the sticks.  I live in Raleigh, not a huge city, but decent size.  Really have very little problems with the cops.  i think the huge metro areas are where the most problems are.