Author Topic: PGA Producer: Obama is playing too much golf - "Doesn't seem right"  (Read 34845 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: PGA Producer: Obama is playing too much golf - "Doesn't seem right"
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2014, 08:48:24 AM »

Obama Snubbed By Ritzy Golf Clubs

Facebook
Twitter
  Email

BY DANIEL HALPER, Weekly Standard

A new report from NBC claims that President Obama couldn't get a tee time during a recent visit to New York. So he packed up and went home (before returning to New York the next night for a private wedding).

"President Obama was turned down at several top golf courses in Westchester while he was visiting the area over Labor Day weekend, sources tell NBC 4 New York," the report states.

"Club managers apparently did not want to inconvenience their high-powered and high-paying members over Labor Day weekend by shutting down their courses to accommodate the president. The president was in town Aug. 29, a Friday, for fundraising events in New York and Rhode Island. He had been scheduled to stay overnight in Westchester County in order to attend the Saturday evening wedding of MSNBC host Alex Wagner and White House chef Sam Kass at Blue Hill Farm."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2014, 09:59:42 AM »
Deep down, you really do care about him and his golfing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2014, 10:31:52 AM »
Deep down, you really do care about him and his golfing.

I like that when he came to where I live everyone told him to keep his ghetto ass out of the club 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2014, 11:52:06 AM »
Why would Obama visit your ghetto?  Or do you mean bath house?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2014, 11:55:25 AM »
Why would Obama visit your ghetto?  Or do you mean bath house?

I live in Westchester now - so when he came here - the residents told him to GTFO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »
Upgraded from the ghetto to the trailer park huh? 

Well at least you finally did escape the ghetto.  Unlike the rest of the scrubs that don't even try.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2014, 12:07:45 PM »
Upgraded from the ghetto to the trailer park huh? 

Well at least you finally did escape the ghetto.  Unlike the rest of the scrubs that don't even try.

UUMMM - Westchester is one of the wealthiest areas in the country

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 10, 2014, 12:44:22 PM »
So when they see you out and about they ask how fast you deliver pizza?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: September 10, 2014, 12:57:04 PM »
UUMMM - Westchester is one of the wealthiest areas in the country
And you're still broke, so what difference does it make? So you spend 24 hours per day in mom's basement in Westchester now...congratulations.
You type as though your ghetto ass would be allowed to do anything on your local golf course other than mowing the grass (under heavy supervision). ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2014, 12:59:18 PM »
And you're still broke, so what difference does it make? So you spend 24 hours per day in mom's basement in Westchester now...congratulations.
You type as though your ghetto ass would be allowed to do anything on your local golf course other than mowing the grass (under heavy supervision). ::)

Why so angry Benny? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: September 11, 2014, 07:35:19 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/10/obama-golf-clubs_n_5797848.html

A few of New York’s elite golf clubs wouldn’t let President Barack Obama play over Labor Day weekend because they didn’t want to inconvenience their high-paying members.

After the president attended the wedding of his longtime chef, Sam Kass, he wanted to get in a round of golf. According to a report from NBC New York, the Trump National Golf Club, Winged Foot and Willow Ridge were some of the exclusive golf communities that snubbed the president. The report says club managers were unwilling to shut down their courses to accommodate the president.

New York golf is serious business, especially when holiday profits are to be made. Memberships at some New York clubs exceed $100,000, and Labor Day weekend is a busy time of year for the clubs.

But Obama wasn’t the only one to get shut out. King Mohammed VI of Morocco was also denied golf access over the holiday, and former President Bill Clinton was snubbed at these same clubs while he was in office.

Read more at NBC New York.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2014, 07:17:19 PM »
President Obama Returning To Los Angeles For Fundraiser At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Home
CBSLA.com) ^ | September 12, 2014 4:00 PM
Posted on September 12, 2014 7:49:45 PM EDT by BenLurkin

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — President Barack Obama will be back in Los Angeles in October for a fundraiser at the home of actress Gwyneth Paltrow.

Tickets for the Oct. 9 event will cost up to $32,400, and the evening will include an intimate dinner with Obama fielding questions from supporters, according to an invitation sent by the Democratic National Committee.

The trip will be Obama’s 20th to Los Angeles or Orange counties since he took office in 2009. All but three of his trips have included political fundraisers.

Obama was most recently in Los Angeles July 23-24, when he attended a pair of fundraisers, one at the Hancock Park home of television producer Shonda Rhimes, and another at the Brentwood home of Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino. He also spoke to about 2,000 people at Los Angeles Trade-Technical College about his successes in job creation.

The July event at Rapino’s home was billed as “the last trip to Los Angeles the president will be making this year,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2014, 08:18:44 PM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

ISIS Beheads British Aide Worker David Cawthorne – Obama Goes Golfing
The Gateway Pundit ^ | 9/14/14 | Jim Hoft
Posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:27:40 PM PDT by Nachum

On Saturday ISIS terrorists released video of the beheading of British hostage David Cawthorne Haynes.

Cawthorne was captured by ISIS in Syria in March 2013. He appeared at the end of a video showing the beheading of US journalist Steven Sotloff earlier this month.

Obama went golfing.

Fore!

This comes after President Obama was attacked for golfing after ISIS beheaded US journalist James Foley.

TOPICS: News/Current Events; United Kingdom; War on Terror; Click to Add Topic
KEYWORDS: beheading; bho44; cawthorne; golfing; haynes; isis; Click to Add Keyword
[ Report Abuse | Bookmark ]
How do you disgust me, let me count the ways...
1 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:27:40 PM PDT by Nachum
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: Jet Jaguar; NorwegianViking; ExTexasRedhead; HollyB; FromLori; EricTheRed_VocalMinority; ...
The list, Ping

Let me know if you would like to be on or off the ping list

http://www.nachumlist.com/

2 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:28:02 PM PDT by Nachum (Obamacare: It's. The. Flaw.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: Nachum

3 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:29:27 PM PDT by Viennacon (ILLEGALS ARE VIRAL WEAPONS!!)
Apparently, golf is halal.

4 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:31:04 PM PDT by BenLurkin (This is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion or satire; or both.)
Obunghole doesn’t give a $hit about anything that doesn’t affect him personally.

5 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:31:09 PM PDT by beethovenfan (If Islam is the solution, the "problem" must be freedom.)
I thought Carter was bad, then Slick Willey embarrassed our nation and defiled the sacred office of the people. Now, this guy, Obozo, takes the freakin cake.
He'll go down as the worst president in history.

6 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:32:09 PM PDT by servantboy777

7 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:33:15 PM PDT by KarlInOhio (The IRS: either criminally irresponsible in backup procedures or criminally responsible of coverup.)
I used to think I could never hate anyone more than Clinton; 0bama has proved me wrong.

8 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:34:42 PM PDT by The Sons of Liberty (I want a Speaker who'll stick that pen and phone where no one but Reggie Love can find it!)
There is a therlory running around that these were done the same day (does not excuse Bammy’s behavior).

Some are saying the backdrop is a ‘green screen’ to avoid detection of location.

These ‘things’ are beneath animals. I hope hell awaits them.

9 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:36:49 PM PDT by RushIsMyTeddyBear (Illegals Are Getting Flat Screen TV's...you we aqqd.NOT TB Screenings!)
To: Viennacon
 . --- Obama says he's a Christian but I've never heard Obama say that he's not a muslim. His views may be so perverted I am not sure what he is.
10 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:36:55 PM PDT by boycott
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: servantboy777
Indeed.

11 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:37:22 PM PDT by RushIsMyTeddyBear (Illegals Are Getting Flat Screen TV's...you we aqqd.NOT TB Screenings!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
How much kickback for the murder did the Tyrant
and the EXEMPT Senate get?

How much do they get for the snuff videos?

How much are they paid for every infected tuberculosis
and EV-68 infected illegal quartered secretly?

Beyond disgusting.

12 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:39:05 PM PDT by Diogenesis (The EXEMPT Congress is complicit in the absence of impeachment)
To: boycott
He lies about everything. Who knows what the truth my be EVER!

13 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:41:31 PM PDT by Empireoftheatom48 (God help the Republic but will he?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
Either he’s completely disconnected from reality, or he knows he can do no wrong.

I think both. Deluded by his own arrogance and the protection of the media, he thinks reality is only a problem for lesser beings.

His ego is sky in the heavens, but it will come crashing down to the sides of the pit. “I I I I I”

The MSM will act like the befuddled station manager after the apocalyptic WKRP Turkey Drop... “As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly.”

14 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:42:17 PM PDT by Ezekiel (All who mourn the destruction of America merit the celebration of her rebirth.)
To: KarlInOhio
Thanks. Best laugh I’ve had all day.

15 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:47:16 PM PDT by mass55th (Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway...John Wayne)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: RushIsMyTeddyBear
“Some are saying the backdrop is a ‘green screen’ to avoid detection of location.”

A sand dune in the desert? How on earth can anyone detect where it is?

16 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:49:48 PM PDT by Dr. Bogus Pachysandra (Don't touch that thing Don't let anybody touch that thing!I'm a Doctor and I won't touch that thing!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: Empireoftheatom48
He lies about everything. Who knows what the truth my be EVER!

Yes he does.

17 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:51:12 PM PDT by boycott
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
Amen, Natchum

18 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:53:27 PM PDT by Shimmer1 (Nothing says you are sad that someone died like looting local places of business!)
Nachum. Sorry

19 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:55:07 PM PDT by Shimmer1 (Nothing says you are sad that someone died like looting local places of business!)
To: Ezekiel
Poor Les, that episode stuck in my head! Funny!

20 posted on September 14, 2014 at 7:56:06 PM PDT by GeorgeWashington1777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
The only thing that keeps Caliph Obama away from the golf course is something that threatens to keep him from running up the debt.
Every increase in the debt increases the probability that the dollar could lose reserve currency status. Add in very poorly thought out "targeted sanctions" that hurt Europeans more than they hurt Russia and you can push the probability of losing reserve currency status even higher.

We're well on the way to being a Banana Republic the IMF is dictates to.
Given that fact we should get used to evil bastards golfing, feasting, or buying children for sex, while the country smolders, the unemployed masses barely survive, and the infrastructure gradually falls apart. That's the norm for bankrupt Banana Republics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 23, 2014, 10:44:40 AM »
http://washingtonexaminer.com/1-obama-trip-to-play-pool-drink-beer-raise-money-cost-taxpayers-about-700000/article/2553818

Unreal.  What a waste of taxpayer dollars on this communist ebola like presidency

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2014, 05:27:14 AM »

Real Clear Politics Video

The Latest Politics, News & Election Videos

Posted on October 7, 2014

Piers Morgan on Obama: "It's Time He Got Off The Damn Golf Course"

Please upgrade your browser to view HTML 5 content

PIERS MORGAN to HANNITY: It’s time he got off the damn golf course, got up to speed with his intelligence briefings and focused on wiping out ISIS. Before they wipe out more of the people he serves....

This is all just nonsense rhetoric, because ISIS clearly is an Islamic fundamentalist organization, it’s a terror group, and when they start beheading American and British citizens in these gruesome snuff movies that they are making, and releasing them to the world, taunting, taunting these countries, it’s not good enough to simply say, yea I’m really upset about this beheading, and then seven minutes later as Obama did, go to a golf course and be seen goofing around on the first tee. That really hit home to me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2014, 02:05:46 PM »
Real Clear Politics Video

The Latest Politics, News & Election Videos

Posted on October 7, 2014

Piers Morgan on Obama: "It's Time He Got Off The Damn Golf Course"

Please upgrade your browser to view HTML 5 content

PIERS MORGAN to HANNITY: It’s time he got off the damn golf course, got up to speed with his intelligence briefings and focused on wiping out ISIS. Before they wipe out more of the people he serves....

This is all just nonsense rhetoric, because ISIS clearly is an Islamic fundamentalist organization, it’s a terror group, and when they start beheading American and British citizens in these gruesome snuff movies that they are making, and releasing them to the world, taunting, taunting these countries, it’s not good enough to simply say, yea I’m really upset about this beheading, and then seven minutes later as Obama did, go to a golf course and be seen goofing around on the first tee. That really hit home to me

LOL... Piers Morgan. The British piece of shit that came to this country and was trying to tell us that we need to shit on the 2nd Amendment and to become more like the UK.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »
LOL... Piers Morgan. The British piece of shit that came to this country and was trying to tell us that we need to shit on the 2nd Amendment and to become more like the UK.

he's on FOX selling his anti-gun book, begging for a job with them, now that CNN is done with his ass.

It's transparent, and will probably work, judging by the amount of "repubs" that are hanging on every word from a worthless lib shitbag they hated for 8 years.

Suddenly morgan says one thing they agree with, and they're lining up to give him rimjobs.   Come on, bros.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2014, 06:12:21 PM »
200 rounds of golf vs how many meetings w the congress?  How many w the generals ?   How many w allies?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2014, 07:32:39 PM »
I think of the "collaborators" in past wars... those who let evil leaders continue their reign despite obvious war crimes.

Then I think of the illegal arms deliveries in Fast & furious... and those who were ELECTED to keep the executive branch in check.    It's very sad.  Does anyone here believe hypothetical Senators Jefferson and Madison would shrug it off, if Washington was sending 3000 muskets to the Indians to keep their border war against the USA?   

Sheeeeit, they'd have Washington impeached quickly.   They woudln't say, "Well, we may win seats in 1798, let's allow him to continue his crimes".

Think about it that way... how many people are still cool with 28 more months of Obama, while at the same time complaining of his war crimes?  What would our founding fathers do?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2014, 08:03:31 PM »
I think [...]

There's your problem. You ought to know better than to do that!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: October 19, 2014, 11:14:42 AM »
Posted on October 19, 2014 at 1:53:02 PM EDT by Nachum

President Barack Obama convened a surprise meeting Saturday night on Ebola. The White House meeting of top officials and advisors took place after Obama played golf in the afternoon at Ft. Belvoir, Virginia with ESPN host Tony Kornheiser.

The urgent Ebola meeting came as Obama chided Americans in his weekly Saturday address for being concerned over three cases of Ebola when thousands are killed by the flu every year.

In a ‘who are you going to believe, me or your own lying eyes’ moment, Obama told the nation there is not an Ebola outbreak in Dallas, but that there may be more “isolated cases.”

“First, what we’re seeing now is not an “outbreak” or an “epidemic” of Ebola in America. We’re a nation of more than 300 million people. To date, we’ve seen three cases of Ebola diagnosed here-the man who contracted the disease in Liberia, came here and sadly died; the two courageous nurses who were infected while they were treating him. Our thoughts and our prayers are with them, and we’re doing everything we can to give them the best care possible. Now, even one infection is too many. At the same time, we have to keep this in perspective. As our public health experts point out, every year thousands of Americans die from the flu.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: October 25, 2014, 04:52:05 PM »

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama hits the links with aides
The Hill ^ | October 25, 2014 | Jesse Byrnes
Posted on October 25, 2014 at 7:48:43 PM EDT by jazusamo

President Obama capped off another week filled with Ebola concerns by hitting the links during a sunny afternoon in Washington, just 10 days before the midterm elections.

The pool report said Obama left the White House for Virginia's Fort Belvoir golf course shortly after noon on Saturday, where he spent several hours with aides, according to reporters.

On Friday, Obama met and hugged 26-year-old Dallas nurse Nina Pham hours after she was declared Ebola-free by the National Institutes of Health. In his weekly address earlier Saturday, the president underscored the effectiveness of treating Ebola patients in the U.S., which has seen four confirmed cases, and urged resilience for travelers in cities such as New York.

The president recently completed his 200th round of golf.

TOPICS: News/Current Events; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: ebola; golf; obama

Support Free Republic.
0bama must be tuckered out from his strenuous week, hugged an Ebola survivor and golfed.
1 posted on October 25, 2014 at 7:48:43 PM EDT by jazusamo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search      News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V