Author Topic: All I need is a Miracle -  (Read 8257 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: generations,,
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2011, 05:01:23 AM »
use somebody is song that suits this generation nothingness,,it is good song but simply wont stand the test of time,,it is catchy though,,the other one the killers is better song ,,yes there are still few creations here and there but its all copy cats and all in most a remakes and under severe influences of geniouses from past,,

here is what im talkin about ,,

the killers are mainly influenced by the cure and robert ,,the diff is the cure music is to stay there for many generaition to come,,its just hits you too deep and its just too enterpenour kind of music ,,it just was at the right time ,,it was new then ,,now its all iimmitation with the distortion guitar that go over the song and sometimes ruiin it depending on how deep the song is and how much his melody holds and hit the people,,here is example of geniousity,,you just cant win against this its masterpieces of time,,its invinsible to anything that comes today

gh15 approved

fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 05:01:43 AM »
generation gold
Yeah. Right up there with your Depeche Mode and New Order. Oh Brother. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2011, 05:06:34 AM »
One of my all time favorites, like pop music should be (no homo)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2011, 05:07:34 AM »
here is another genious song,,it is running all over americana every restaurant you can imagine,,every mall,, every place ,,every walmart,,everywhere,,why? because it stood the test of time,,it belong to a genious

gh15 approved

see the difference?
fallen angel

GWAR

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 05:10:29 AM »
xerxes you need to get your estrogen levels checked bro , this might help but i doubt it

Ooohhh yeah baby, youīre in luck,
Free fix for a fuck
You can start to suck and Iīll fix you for a fuck
It ainīt like youīre turning tricks,
Itīs just a fuck for a fix
Now come on baby, shoot shit in your vein
I know you ainīt got a brain,
Thatīs why I say
Free fix for a fuck, free fix for a fuck
Get on your knees and start to suck
And Iīll fix you for a fuck
Come on girl, you know what itīs about
Pull down your pants
An Iīll show you whatīs itīs all about
Come on, get your fix tonight
Get naked and ball me right
Got a bag of china white
That says youīre gonna get naked tonight
Feel the rush shot through your brain
Iīm gonna drive you insane,
Thatīs why I say
Free fix for a fuck, free fix for a fuck
And Iīll fix you for a fuck
Ooh yeah baby, isnīt it nice
Ooh yeah, itīs time to raise the price
Get your chunk now isnīt this easy
Now you have to get really sleazy
Not just a slutfuck...but a good buttfuck
Free fix for a buttfuck, free fix for a buttfuck
Thatīs why I say
Free fix for a buttfuck, free fix for a buttfuck
Free fix for a buttfuck...right up your ass!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 05:13:50 AM »
sting had to write this song to become a geniuous for generations,,he wrote before many many amazing creations but this is what got him to genious level,,and that is how it used to b e,,you coudnt passed by with beind half ass average or have one hit,,you had to actually know what you were doing and hav etalent,,look at this song closely ,,this can give a kid a very very memorizable past,,this is what masterpiece is ,,take good look at this clip,,this will stil be pupular 100 years from now,,every one wil sing it and will know who did it and how big that person was

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 05:17:06 AM »
Romanticizing, living in the past etc.. in 30 years people will say the Killers and Muse stood the test of time blabla and new generation will say something else.

nope,,thats why i keep saying,,that you may be smart,,but you part of generation of failures ,,not because of you directly but because of the youngsters who brought up by specific culture liek britney speares like justin bribor,, like the rap puff daddy which i still cant name one song of his i dont think he has any or snoopy dog,, or all that junk,,yes true mnm did give it some pop melodys and brought it up a little but mnm himself cant save a generation of failures,,

no one will remember killers,,no one,,yes the song is good,,but they are part of cursed generation ,,you will see,, you will probably be aournd 40 years from now,,you will see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 05:23:21 AM »
Yes it's a cover, but not just another cover.
Too bad he died in the Mississippi river...

GWAR

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 05:48:41 AM »
nope,,thats why i keep saying,,that you may be smart,,but you part of generation of failures ,,not because of you directly but because of the youngsters who brought up by specific culture liek britney speares like justin bribor,, like the rap puff daddy which i still cant name one song of his i dont think he has any or snoopy dog,, or all that junk,,yes true mnm did give it some pop melodys and brought it up a little but mnm himself cant save a generation of failures,,

no one will remember killers,,no one,,yes the song is good,,but they are part of cursed generation ,,you will see,, you will probably be aournd 40 years from now,,you will see

gh15 approved
gh15 what kind of hormones do you think el duce used to run ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 05:53:25 AM »
Allright fellas, here's how it goes for da last 60 years: 70s>60s>50s>90s>80s>00s I'm very sorry God, but the 80s gets pwnd by all that occured before 95, after 95 then the 80s was better. Yes, the early 90s was better than the 80s. But... TO BE VERY PRECISE, MUSIC HIT ITS PEAK FROM 1967 TIL 1983. THIS TIMEFRAME CANNOT, AND WILLNOT BE MATCHED!!!

GWAR

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 05:56:16 AM »
as an angry black man i take offense to gh15s attack on rap music

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 11:39:57 AM »
The Cure = magic

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: All I need is a Miracle -
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »
I'll agree that this generation is mostly crap (in the past 20 yrs) besides the exception of the grunge bands. The management of record companies ruined music imo because they only want to maximize profit regardless of anything else...