Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112494 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »
BTW, have you seen our own Spike and the tremendous gains he has made since using the ND blue tops? The most inferior brand in gh15's list? If you could at least equal his level that would be impressive.

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2011, 12:00:08 PM »
How long does unmixed HGH last unrefrigerated before it's start to degrade? I've read very conflicting views.

"The only GH that does NOT need to be refrigerated before mixing is Serono company. They hold a patent on a strain cultured from a different cell line of mammalian cells that makes the GH more stable in it's dry form. Lilly, Novo-Nordisk, Genentech, and our Somaject DO need to be kept refrigerated at ALL times. Generally speaking the GH will remain stable (as in not losing ANY bio-activity) for around 24 hours depending on conditions (heat, humidity, and light).
Next day air shipment is recommended, especially during hotter
seasons to avoid any loss of bio-activity.

HGH, when stored in a temperature of 2 to 8 degrees centigrade can last up to 20 days. After you purchase the HGH vial, store it in the refrigerator at this temperature range. Even if you have used it, HGH usually lasts as long as 20 days at a temperature range of 2 to 8 degrees centigrade.

Undiluted, freeze-dried HGH powder in sterile vials may be safely kept at room temperature, not to exceed 86 degrees Fahrenheit, for up to 18 months (as dated on each vial). Up to 110 degrees for a day or two before mixing may be tolerated without a problem. Once diluent is added, however, the resulting liquid HGH must be kept refrigerated and used within 4 weeks or potency will slowly decline." - Dr. Elmer Cranton

bump any answers on this???
"

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2011, 12:08:42 PM »
Hate to break it to you guys but Tingly hands isn't an indicator of good growth. I have never ONCE got tingly hands even using pharmaceutical brand hgh that was prescribed and i saw come immediately from the pharmacy unopened and untouched.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »
Hate to break it to you guys but Tingly hands isn't an indicator of good growth. I have never ONCE got tingly hands even using pharmaceutical brand hgh that was prescribed and i saw come immediately from the pharmacy unopened and untouched.

"tingly hands" is more like a ciculatory issue......could be the ticker telling them something.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2011, 12:39:39 PM »

I think this is a good point. Those that use the Americano and European brand rarely report this condition. It's been said that the CTS is more often an indication of an impure product than potency. Remember that AID patients and children take huge doses and I'm not sure, especially children, could tolerant that condition. I mean, if you are experiencing CTS on 2ius does that really mean that it's just that much more potent than the rest?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2011, 03:12:42 PM »
BTW, have you seen our own Spike and the tremendous gains he has made since using the ND blue tops? The most inferior brand in gh15's list? If you could at least equal his level that would be impressive.

I started with jinos when I was 22 - been low dosing gh for 6 yrs now Im on to 10ius

I got to 280 on nd blues and alot of good slin and AAS - but I always knew my source

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2011, 03:15:02 PM »
I started with jinos when I was 22 - been low dosing gh for 6 yrs now Im on to 10ius

I got to 280 on nd blues and alot of good slin and AAS - but I always knew my source

this is nordic physqe,,writen all over it,,100% legit gh,,part of approved list

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2011, 03:18:41 PM »

this is nordic physqe,,writen all over it,,100% legit gh,,part of approved list

gh15 approved

exactly right!!!!!!!

I would walk thru the gates of hell for nordic :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »
I wonder what spike would look like if he was just on AAS though how much of a difference did gh really make?

Saw pics of him as a teen around my age I believe... before he started gh and slin,and dude still looked pretty big as a teen on AAS only 
l

whitewidow

« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2011, 04:20:02 PM »
The cost for HGH is artificially propped up. Cost of production is not much more than the cost of insulin. And I believe the patent has already run out. For good or bad, China doesn't care about such things like patents or market collusion. They just want to make money. They make money but selling their goods at a much lower price than the Western world and count on volume to make a huge profit. And it works. A vial of Watson test, according to my insurance if I were to pay full cost, is $160.00/vial. What do you think is the actually cost to manufacture a 10cc vial of test?

BTW, you've made a lot of claims to the gains you have made over the last few year, not to mention the vast amount of knowledge you have accumulated -- more than 99% than other people on this board. You also claim to have a national level caliber physique. Have you ever posted a pic? No need to post a face pic as I'm sure you are quite famous and infamous in "the game". But it would give you some credibility if you are able to back up at least one of your claims. 

No way in hell I would post a pixture on a open forum. Only people I have sent pics to are the ones I know well and trust. once your pictures on the world wide web anyone can use it. also another way to keep on the down low. If I knew you real well I would have no probloem sending you a picture via cell phone

whitewidow

« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2011, 04:24:14 PM »
exactly right!!!!!!!

I would walk thru the gates of hell for nordic :)

I would trust nordics GH. He is the real deal as far as biz goes. he is famous for pushing mexican gear.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2011, 08:10:05 PM »
I would trust nordics GH. He is the real deal as far as biz goes. he is famous for pushing mexican gear.

thank fuckin god,,this is your first ever briliant posting!
very good
now go help milos,, he need friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2011, 08:12:43 PM »
No way in hell I would post a pixture on a open forum. Only people I have sent pics to are the ones I know well and trust. once your pictures on the world wide web anyone can use it. also another way to keep on the down low. If I knew you real well I would have no probloem sending you a picture via cell phone

forget about what i say about briliant,, dotn ever send pictres on anywhere to anyone,,this is 2011 not 1984,, even yuorbest friend can stub you deep in the heart,,ask arnie junior

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »
thank fuckin god,,this is your first ever briliant posting!
very good
now go help milos,, he need friends

gh15 approved

You are very kind, but let me ask a serious question:

After all we know about Milos, do you really think there is ANYONE in the world that wanted to be "friends" with him?

I'd rather chop off my right arm then trust this guy even with a 5$ grocery shopping list.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2011, 08:18:19 PM »
anyone need friend,,even bad people ,,even liars,,worst die is alone and betrayed,,that why anyone need friend,,even a dog,,dog better than human,,dog he need dog ,,btu be nice to him because dog will trust you milos so be good to him,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »
anyone need friend,,even bad people ,,even liars,,worst die is alone and betrayed,,that why anyone need friend,,even a dog,,dog better than human,,dog he need dog ,,btu be nice to him because dog will trust you milos so be good to him,,

gh15 approved

THAT part is fine with me, what i am worrying about is who wants to be friends with Milos, after all he's a kind of "red flag" for all the people he was friends with...  :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2011, 01:10:29 AM »
THAT part is fine with me, what i am worrying about is who wants to be friends with Milos, after all he's a kind of "red flag" for all the people he was friends with...  :-\

I'll be Milos' friend if he teaches me everything he knows about insulinona. Once I master the god of hormones bible and then master the teaching of the god of insulinona I can be the next Glass, Hany, Aceto and that fat older guy that trains with Kai.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2011, 01:17:40 AM »
I'll be Milos' friend if he teaches me everything he knows about insulinona. Once I master the god of hormones bible and then master the teaching of the god of insulinona I can be the next Glass, Hany, Aceto and that fat older guy that fucks Kai.

fixed

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2011, 02:33:17 AM »
I'll be Milos' friend if he teaches me everything he knows about insulinona. Once I master the god of hormones bible and then master the teaching of the god of insulinona I can be the next Glass, Hany, Aceto and that fat older guy that trains with Kai.

Chances that you end up broke, with debt, buttfucked, in jail, on some FBI list or all at once are pretty high when you pursue this dream.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2011, 12:43:07 PM »
due to pupular demad,,this is gh15 curently approved hgh list as of jan 2 2011,,

this is a no argue list,,checked ,,verified,,confirmed,,next to each gh brand there will be its particular equivelent in ius to american gh iu for iu ,,the list is not in particular order all of the mentioned gh is legit gh approved by gh15 for usage,,the list is both brand names and labeled generics but again ALL LEGIT,,

1. serostim hgh -  top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

2. humatrope hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

3. saizen hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

4. kigtropin hgh- top gh ***** 1iu = 1 iu

5. thanktropin hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1iu

6.  nd hgh - top gh ***** 1iu = .8iu  those are 8iu marked as 10 but still legit gh

the list will expend with more generics ,,this is now what gh15 is willing to confirm and give its stamp of approval due to the bunk operations that fake american eurpian and chinesase gh now days,,

the ones confirmed here are safe buy approved  personaly by me,, do not i repeat DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL GH15 PERSONALY CONFIRM AND APPROVE IT ON THIS LIST,, THE LIST WILL EXPAND AS PROMISED ON A MONTHLY BASIS ALL THROUGH 2011

gh15 approved

What brad is ND??? is it Norditropin or Nordiflex ???

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2011, 12:46:23 PM »
What brad is ND??? is it Norditropin or Nordiflex ???

ND blue tops ....

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2011, 07:43:48 PM »
due to pupular demad,,this is gh15 curently approved hgh list as of jan 2 2011,,

this is a no argue list,,checked ,,verified,,confirmed,,next to each gh brand there will be its particular equivelent in ius to american gh iu for iu ,,the list is not in particular order all of the mentioned gh is legit gh approved by gh15 for usage,,the list is both brand names and labeled generics but again ALL LEGIT,,

1. serostim hgh -  top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

2. humatrope hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

3. saizen hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1 iu

4. kigtropin hgh- top gh ***** 1iu = 1 iu

5. thanktropin hgh- top gh ***** 1 iu = 1iu

6.  nd hgh - top gh ***** 1iu = .8iu  those are 8iu marked as 10 but still legit gh

the list will expend with more generics ,,this is now what gh15 is willing to confirm and give its stamp of approval due to the bunk operations that fake american eurpian and chinesase gh now days,,

the ones confirmed here are safe buy approved  personaly by me,, do not i repeat DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL GH15 PERSONALY CONFIRM AND APPROVE IT ON THIS LIST,, THE LIST WILL EXPAND AS PROMISED ON A MONTHLY BASIS ALL THROUGH 2011

gh15 approved

Here at my place I just can find GH BERGAMO..  >:( >:(

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2011, 08:48:18 PM »
What about Primatropin? It's a very popular one in Canada.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2011, 09:44:31 PM »
never heard of primatropin

keijoantero

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2011, 01:05:26 AM »
Has there ever been fake Saizen around?? We had alot of this stuff floating around Finland few years back and some were complaining it didnt work. Just curious. The whole package looked really good though and the injections hurt.
365 OFFSEASON