Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112481 times)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2011, 01:51:44 AM »
Has there ever been fake Saizen around?? We had alot of this stuff floating around Finland few years back and some were complaining it didnt work. Just curious. The whole package looked really good though and the injections hurt.
Since when GH injection hurt?  ???
and if you used it it's very easy to spot if it's fake or not, under-dosed at the other hand is not that easy to spot....

keijoantero

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2011, 02:31:13 AM »
Since when GH injection hurt?  ???
and if you used it it's very easy to spot if it's fake or not, under-dosed at the other hand is not that easy to spot....

I dunno, i never used gh before this Saizen and the injection liquid was including something which made it "hurt" a little.. not bad but kinda itching irritating and burning feel to the skin. It was really not some normal solution. And it was not just me but others as well.
365 OFFSEASON

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2011, 05:17:08 AM »
Groinktropin is the bomb. My arms blow up at just 2ius/day.

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2011, 01:27:14 PM »
has anyone tried these kits before?

http://norvopharma.com/

Hanuman

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2011, 04:09:33 PM »

I'd like to know this as well.  anyone tried these?  naps and a few other suppliers sell them

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2011, 04:30:00 PM »
JUST STICK TO ND, NOVO, OR THANKS. U CANT ARGUE BOUT PRICE WITH THE 1ST TWO...U REALLY CNNOT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2011, 04:38:29 PM »
It Sucks there's not that many choices in canada

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2011, 05:36:16 PM »
JUST STICK TO ND, NOVO, OR THANKS. U CANT ARGUE BOUT PRICE WITH THE 1ST TWO...U REALLY CNNOT.

yes THOSE ARE THE BEST HGH IN THE MARKET IN THE LAST 5 YEARS,, THANKTROPIN ND AND NOW NOVO WHICH ARE ALL LEGIT GH ,, HIGH QUALITY DOSED RIGHT! 10 IU NOT 4 IU PASS AS 10

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2011, 05:45:01 PM »
yes THOSE ARE THE BEST HGH IN THE MARKET IN THE LAST 5 YEARS,, THANKTROPIN ND AND NOW NOVO WHICH ARE ALL LEGIT GH ,, HIGH QUALITY DOSED RIGHT! 10 IU NOT 4 IU PASS AS 10

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

Can you get ND blue domestic or only International???

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2011, 06:04:53 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

dosed right? You said blue tops are 8 iu labeled as 10 iu, have you changed ur mind,

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2011, 06:24:08 PM »

Hey gh 15.  Do you have any idea about these kits? Thank u

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2011, 08:35:22 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

WHATS UR TAKE ON PEOPLE SAYING NORDIC IS BEING BACKED UP?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »
dosed right? You said blue tops are 8 iu labeled as 10 iu, have you changed ur mind,

i said 1-2 iu diff,, in the big scheme of thing ..its same thing,, trust me when i say underdosed it mean low quality poweder and 2-4 iu insated of 10! thats when you got problem!,, this is when stupid moderator say they inject all vial and feel something ,, ofcoure they do becaue 1 vial = 2-4 iu ...lol so you will fell something!,, lol

in reality anything gh come out of nordic is GOLD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:15 PM »
WHATS UR TAKE ON PEOPLE SAYING NORDIC IS BEING BACKED UP?

when you are the only supplier of legit hgh ,, when you are only supplier of legit highe4st quality aas,, when you sit number 1 for so long,, the all damn bodybuild cult rely on you ,, ofcourse there will be minimal delay ,,nordic get orders from anyone to ever touch weight,, all npc all ifbb ,, all gurus ,, form farah to oscar and inbetween all order from nordic,, from mishko in no where to be found serbia to some no ones in local gymnasium in middle wisconsin americana to all the sources in americana that have their own operations going and need blue top ,, all come from nordic,, where do you thin it all come from? all come from nordic ,, number 1 in the cult for many many years,, held in highest regard by anyone who is anything in bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2011, 09:42:05 PM »
when you are the only supplier of legit hgh ,, when you are only supplier of legit highe4st quality aas,, when you sit number 1 for so long,, the all damn bodybuild cult rely on you ,, ofcourse there will be minimal delay ,,nordic get orders from anyone to ever touch weight,, all npc all ifbb ,, all gurus ,, form farah to oscar and inbetween all order from nordic,, from mishko in no where to be found serbia to some no ones in local gymnasium in middle wisconsin americana to all the sources in americana that have their own operations going and need blue top ,, all come from nordic,, where do you thin it all come from? all come from nordic ,, number 1 in the cult for many many years,, held in highest regard by anyone who is anything in bodybuild

gh15 approved

I FEEL YA. BUT I NEED MY ORDER WITHIN 30 DAYS. IS THE RISK SEVERE? IM GONE IN 30 DAYS AND DO NOT WANT THE PARCEL CHILLING THERE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
cant tell you ,, i dont control nordic business,, he has all options from international to in the country of your choice,, i truly only like the source have no idea how he does things,, just provide my pupils with the best there is when it come to bodybuild and he is the best,,any true bodybuilder will tell you that they all used nordic if they got anywhere,,was mamta and nordic then all the rest came along,, the only one who remained for all the years is nordic the only one who brought great products is nordic ,, the only one who answer concerns is nordic and actualy answer emials all the time pretty fast in 24 hours,, the only one who give a fuck is nordic unlike what his enemies say ,, the only one who who kick the bad fellas and dont work with them is nordic,, the only one who send you somethign else if its his fellas mistake or if they dont work to his satisfection is nordic,, he sent quite a few elfs products free of charge because he wasnt happen with how his workers were operating,,

he is a good fella no matter what you hear,, he is not your friend and he shoudnt ...he need to worry about your safety and his safety ,, and this is the most highest concern ,, and he does,,

the only source who came up with special email to be very secured and even PAYED FOR IT FOR THE customers is nordic!!

you get the idea here....he is hall of famer bodybuilding industry ,, he is not some no one my friend,, he is highly regard to by most bodybuilders actualy by all but some just like to stirr things up and think that they need to get special service,,,well...nordic dont give special service for nordic if you are 180lb bodybuild or 280lb bodybuild it is same thing,, you worked hard for money and you get legit high qulity product,,

he is a good decent person!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2011, 09:54:47 PM »
I FEEL YA. BUT I NEED MY ORDER WITHIN 30 DAYS. IS THE RISK SEVERE? IM GONE IN 30 DAYS AND DO NOT WANT THE PARCEL CHILLING THERE.
Ask Nordic dude - gh15 cant control peoples orders only the source can.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2011, 05:38:41 AM »
gh15 what about customs? did nordic ever had problems with them as far as orders goes?

In some countries customs are pretty tight y know.....cant order like that..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »
i said 1-2 iu diff,, in the big scheme of thing ..its same thing,, trust me when i say underdosed it mean low quality poweder and 2-4 iu insated of 10! thats when you got problem!,, this is when stupid moderator say they inject all vial and feel something ,, ofcoure they do becaue 1 vial = 2-4 iu ...lol so you will fell something!,, lol

in reality anything gh come out of nordic is GOLD

gh15 approved

Dear god of hormones, when you say something I take you at your word 100%, not 99%, so that means if you say nd blue tops are 8 iu this means you've tested them and they came back to exactly 8.0000, so when you then say it is dosed right and gold and allof this, this confuses me, now I have access to thank and blues and blues are cheaper but underdosed so I will go with thanks, but I really hope you are 100% correct that they are underdosed because otherwise i am throwing away 40 dolars per kit, and you know exactly what source I talk about so you know I'm talking legit hgh, thanks god

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2011, 06:15:23 PM »
one is 95% 94.7 very close to 95% ,,the thanks are 98% very very close to 98%,, thanks are strongest china hgh there is right now,, kigtropin was 99%

98-99% same thing,, 95% is little less ,, over all both are good ,, thanktropin is little more pure...

those 3% is not big enough of a diff ,, if it was 10% then there woudl be something to talk about but 3% nothing to worry about

8-10 iu per blue  vial

10 iu per red vial 

9 vs 10 on average,, slight diff,,i can assure you you wil be happy with both

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2011, 06:18:19 PM »
On your advice then I will order blues

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2011, 06:59:55 PM »
On your advice then I will order blues

Why not just get some dbo fo1 $100, you might be a hyperresponder for all you know and turn into the next arnold, without ever needing gh in the first place :D  ???
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2011, 07:06:18 PM »
when I get the money the plan is to run ghg 4iu/day for 3 months, cut it, then start a cycle that will have dianabol in it

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »

gh15 approved

GH15,   why would all those you mention order UG gear from someone (nordic) when they could just order raws themselves and cook it up?

Are nordics connections to raws that much better than known raw sources??

I might have to find out myself, I guess....

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2011, 12:56:04 AM »
when I get the money the plan is to run ghg 4iu/day for 3 months, cut it, then start a cycle that will have dianabol in it
3 months of gh run at 4iu's a day will not do jack shit.  You need to either run it longer, or run more for the shorter amount of time.  If you can't afford more product, don't even waste your time.  Get some clen, t3, test and tren and you will get better results for way less money.