Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 113624 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #275 on: September 29, 2011, 04:14:12 PM »
Is 5 kits for 1,500 dollars a good price?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #276 on: September 29, 2011, 05:26:56 PM »

FUCK NO.$300 A KIT? U BETTER BE HIGH ROLLIN.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: September 29, 2011, 06:45:36 PM »

You can get 10 kits of shitty blue tops for that $$$$$$$$$

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2011, 04:35:47 AM »
lots of fakes,, too mcuh water retrntion,,its not consistant ,, its just strogn because side effect are strogn,,yes some get quality but again you cnat live with some get wuality and somem get balonie,, has to be consistancy ,, rips doesnt have consistancy and thus not approved

gh15 approved

cant you atleast narrow down and just approve rips from simpson fella? these should be atleast stamped approved since source is one of the best and been around, top notch service, dont you agree gh15? it is in the bible this man is approved by u

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: September 30, 2011, 11:32:59 AM »
cant you atleast narrow down and just approve rips from simpson fella? these should be atleast stamped approved since source is one of the best and been around, top notch service, dont you agree gh15? it is in the bible this man is approved by u
anything from HK is good.

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: September 30, 2011, 02:07:47 PM »

anything from HK is good.

I agree... he is the man in my opinion

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2011, 10:37:17 PM »
You can get 10 kits of shitty blue tops for that $$$$$$$$$

Is this Blue tops realy hgh or this all just bunk money scheme?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #282 on: October 01, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »
yes homer is ok ,, longtime in busines,,but! it is easy to fake generic and just say it is riptropin and you et fucked up water retention ,, make sure you stick with the source not his friends not his ucles not his representative ,, the source himself and only the source himself

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #283 on: October 01, 2011, 01:47:39 AM »

their all in it for the money!blue tops,brown tops, red tops , yellow tops its all the same crew giving the kits diffrent names. this is just a plot to make alot of money! Its a poor mans HGH. Humatrope is where its at.I am not saying its all crap but its a big gamble ordering those kits.

what do you honestly think? these guys selling these kits pay 50$ for them.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #284 on: October 01, 2011, 01:58:25 AM »

their all in it for the money!blue tops,brown tops, red tops , yellow tops its all the same crew giving the kits diffrent names. this is just a plot to make alot of money! Its a poor mans HGH. Humatrope is where its at.I am not saying its all crap but its a big gamble ordering those kits.

Is there any business that's not out to make a profit? Humatrope is what $15.00/iu. At just a replacement dose of 2iu/day you're already at $900/month. And if mutation dose starts at 10iu  now were at $4,500/month. You can live in a pretty nice house for that kind of monthly dough.  

Do you use Humatrope?

whitewidow

« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »
Is there any business that's not out to make a profit? Humatrope is what $15.00/iu. At just a replacement dose of 2iu/day you're already at $900/month. And if mutation dose starts at 10iu  now were at $4,500/month. You can live in a pretty nice house for that kind of monthly dough.  

Do you use Humatrope?

that was my addition not megamans you can find guys who can get scipts for HGH and also doctors who prescribe it. if you have good insurance you sometimes can get serostim for a pretty low co-pay. HGH is expensive and if you do not compete I think the generics are the real only choice for someone who is just a gymrat. in this case just do your research and go with what gets the best feedback i have heard good things about thanktropin and its been around for a while if I had to use a generic id use that generic. but most amateurs and pros are out to get serostim. take palumbo as an example he would always be looking for serostim. to the point where who started buying bunk because he was to obsessed with using just serpstim and humatrope. so the pros really do try to use serostim or humatrope.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2011, 06:57:26 PM »
that was my addition not megamans you can find guys who can get scipts for HGH and also doctors who prescribe it. if you have good insurance you sometimes can get serostim for a pretty low co-pay. HGH is expensive and if you do not compete I think the generics are the real only choice for someone who is just a gymrat. in this case just do your research and go with what gets the best feedback i have heard good things about thanktropin and its been around for a while if I had to use a generic id use that generic. but most amateurs and pros are out to get serostim. take palumbo as an example he would always be looking for serostim. to the point where who started buying bunk because he was to obsessed with using just serpstim and humatrope. so the pros really do try to use serostim or humatrope.

So you think the Thanktropins is acutally HGH?....

I never tried HGH before and thought about trying the generics....But a buddy told me that all generic HGH is just some fake stuff that make u feel the sides of HGH so you thinks its real.

whitewidow

« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »

I never tried HGH before and thought about trying the generics....But a buddy told me that all generic HGH is just some fake stuff that make u feel the sides of HGH so you thinks its real.

well I have heard good things about thanktropin and its been around for awhile but honestly I am only going to use humatrope or serostim. anything usa FDA approved. all the chinese generic HGH is coming mainly from the same chem house they just produce it and give it diffrent names. there are a few chinese crews doing this so quality could be diffrent depending on the supplier I know how cheap the suppliers buy it for in bulk and its dirt cheap like 50$ per kit so without a COA (certificate of analysis) you will not know if its real 191 -AA HGH or not. I know top amateurs and pros are always trying to get serostim or humatrope. the chinese generics are the last thing they want to use. the blue top qulaity has been hit and miss for years people getting stinging sensations when injected and welts. things that should not happen when using HGH.these kits are mainly for people on a budget but still want to use HGH weather its real 191AA or not they will use it.Any real american FDA approved HGH is expensive if you have to pay out of pocket. If you know someone who can get HGH prescribed and has good insurance the co-pay is less than what one of those chinese kits cost.Some doctors mainly foreign who take walk in patients who pay cash usually will write you a script for anything where I am from

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »
well I have heard good things about thanktropin and its been around for awhile but honestly I am only going to use humatrope or serostim. anything usa FDA approved. all the chinese generic HGH is coming mainly from the same chem house they just produce it and give it diffrent names. there are a few chinese crews doing this so quality could be diffrent depending on the supplier I know how cheap the suppliers buy it for in bulk and its dirt cheap like 50$ per kit so without a COA (certificate of analysis) you will not know if its real 191 -AA HGH or not. I know top amateurs and pros are always trying to get serostim or humatrope. the chinese generics are the last thing they want to use. the blue top qulaity has been hit and miss for years people getting stinging sensations when injected and welts. things that should not happen when using HGH.these kits are mainly for people on a budget but still want to use HGH weather its real 191AA or not they will use it.Any real american FDA approved HGH is expensive if you have to pay out of pocket. If you know someone who can get HGH prescribed and has good insurance the co-pay is less than what one of those chinese kits cost.Some doctors mainly foreign who take walk in patients who pay cash usually will write you a script for anything where I am from
some of the generics are very good, but at the same time there are plenty of shit ones.  the trick is to let someone else be the guinea pig!

whitewidow

« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »
some of the generics are very good, but at the same time there are plenty of shit ones.  the trick is to let someone else be the guinea pig!

yes thats the best idea. I wish SRCS(san rafael chemical services) still did testing for the public. they got raided by the dEA during operation raw deal and were told not to test for anybody but LE. they were cheap 100$ to get a lab analysis as long as it was not sust since sust has 4 esters that was way more. not sure how much they charged for HGH.somebody has to know of a new place I know william llewellyn still gets tests done. Id like his opinion on these chinese kits.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2011, 06:49:28 PM »
yes thats the best idea. I wish SRCS(san rafael chemical services) still did testing for the public. they got raided by the dEA during operation raw deal and were told not to test for anybody but LE. they were cheap 100$ to get a lab analysis as long as it was not sust since sust has 4 esters that was way more. not sure how much they charged for HGH.somebody has to know of a new place I know william llewellyn still gets tests done. Id like his opinion on these chinese kits.

I miss Llewellyn's site. Their forum just disappeared. RonnyT tested some Hyges both the pin wheel tops and the real ones (had 8iu stamped on the tops). Both tested as real HGH and on mark.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2011, 07:38:16 PM »
LLewellyn's testing was biased.

dustin

« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2011, 07:50:47 PM »

Elaborate? I'm interested.

whitewidow

« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2011, 11:28:28 PM »

How? he used san rafael chemical services back when they did testing even you could of gotten a test done there. Im not sure who the hell he uses now.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: October 04, 2011, 12:35:23 AM »
How? he used san rafael chemical services back when they did testing even you could of gotten a test done there. Im not sure who the hell he uses now.
him and Ronnie whats his name are heavily biased towards any products sold by NAPS gear.  

whitewidow

« Reply #295 on: October 04, 2011, 01:04:53 AM »
him and Ronnie whats his name are heavily biased towards any products sold by NAPS gear.  

well they shoudlnt attack naps unless they have proof he is selling underdosed gear I do recall some bad batches of axio labs that I believe he sold and so did genx wich is no longer in biz. who knows the real story if anybody does please share.

dustin

« Reply #296 on: October 04, 2011, 01:51:40 AM »

RonnyT was doing testing in the Netherlands. Bill had visited only a couple of times, IIRC. Catherine mentioned him traveling there but I don't think Bill had skewed the results in their testing. I have heard that RonnyT has been slanted, but Bill just wrote his books and capitalized on an area of interest in the anabolics subculture.

At the time of testing they had no affiliation with NAPS or anyone else for that matter. They had learned their lesson with the board sponsorship fiasco that I am not too familiar with (didn't really visit that board at the time, didn't care to dig up the threads either). She made a point of wanting to be completely impartial because of that black eye though. She said this many times over the phone and shared concerns about not giving leeway for any sort of accusations going forward. The UGL discussions on BoS demonstrated that there was a niche group that were interested in purchasing a book on the subject, so they put that product out there. Whatever samples they had acquired, RonnyT had tested. And they did not benefit from whatever the outcome of the testing was.

I'll say this though; despite not being involved in testing, nor being privy to anything about Bill's UGL book I was still contacted by at least a half dozen or more sources. Their shills, reps and owners all contacted me politely inquiring about the testing with an obvious agenda that can be smelled like fresh pile of shit being held up to my face. They claimed to be concerned about others sending in fake or bunk gear to exploit Bill's testing and get fake results published. They were eager to send specific samples from their labs directly so they could be tested. Bill and RonnyT acquired samples however they did and the results should have been taken with a grain of salt. This was transparent and not hidden.

I believe that what was sent in was whatever was floating around the market at the time. Maybe some bunk gear did get in there and maybe it could have had a damaging affect. But I definitely don't think Bill would have gone out of his way to secretly fake the results. He was concerned mainly with bacteria count, whether gear was dosed appropriately with the correct APIs and that the oils and solvents advertised were the ones they found in the gear. He never liked UGL gear and never recommended using it. If you've read any of his books or posts, anytime he mentioned UGLs he'd put a disclaimer about not personally recommending them and always advocating the use of HG gear (and to be mindful of the laws in your respected country, etc). He actually had quite a disdain for the UGL scene, but it was too popular to ignore and he put a book out about it.

Just my two cents. I think Bill and Catherine are wonderful people and I'd like to hope they're as good as I think they are.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: October 04, 2011, 01:54:27 AM »
RonnyT was doing testing in the Netherlands. Bill had visited only a couple of times, IIRC. Catherine mentioned him traveling there but I don't think Bill had skewed the results in their testing. I have heard that RonnyT has been slanted, but Bill just wrote his books and capitalized on an area of interest in the anabolics subculture.

At the time of testing they had no affiliation with NAPS or anyone else for that matter. They had learned their lesson with the board sponsorship fiasco that I am not too familiar with (didn't really visit that board at the time, didn't care to dig up the threads either). She made a point of wanting to be completely impartial because of that black eye though. She said this many times over the phone and shared concerns about not giving leeway for any sort of accusations going forward. The UGL discussions on BoS demonstrated that there was a niche group that were interested in purchasing a book on the subject, so they put that product out there. Whatever samples they had acquired, RonnyT had tested. And they did not benefit from whatever the outcome of the testing was.

I'll say this though; despite not being involved in testing, nor being privy to anything about Bill's UGL book I was still contacted by at least a half dozen or more sources. Their shills, reps and owners all contacted me politely inquiring about the testing with an obvious agenda that can be smelled like fresh pile of shit being held up to my face. They claimed to be concerned about others sending in fake or bunk gear to exploit Bill's testing and get fake results published. They were eager to send specific samples from their labs directly so they could be tested. Bill and RonnyT acquired samples however they did and the results should have been taken with a grain of salt. This was transparent and not hidden.

I believe that what was sent in was whatever was floating around the market at the time. Maybe some bunk gear did get in there and maybe it could have had a damaging affect. But I definitely don't think Bill would have gone out of his way to secretly fake the results. He was concerned mainly with bacteria count, whether gear was dosed appropriately with the correct APIs and that the oils and solvents advertised were the ones they found in the gear. He never liked UGL gear and never recommended using it. If you've read any of his books or posts, anytime he mentioned UGLs he'd put a disclaimer about not personally recommending them and always advocating the use of HG gear (and to be mindful of the laws in your respected country, etc). He actually had quite a disdain for the UGL scene, but it was too popular to ignore and he put a book out about it.

Just my two cents. I think Bill and Catherine are wonderful people and I'd like to hope they're as good as I think they are.
That sounds accurate enough.  I always thought those two were always in cahoots, though.  Either way, I was always skeptical of those test results in the books.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2011, 02:50:47 AM »

RonnyT is a female?

You're right, RonnyT had no affliations with Naps when the results on the Hyges pinwheel tops and the genuine Hyges. I think it's only when he started his board that Naps became a sponsor.
The testing was done a least over a year since the HGH was tested.

So what happened to the BOS forum?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: October 04, 2011, 02:07:47 PM »
RonnyT is a female?

You're right, RonnyT had no affliations with Naps when the results on the Hyges pinwheel tops and the genuine Hyges. I think it's only when he started his board that Naps became a sponsor.
The testing was done a least over a year since the HGH was tested.

So what happened to the BOS forum?
body of science kept getting hacked so they just gave up on it.  That juiced muscle board sucks.  Body of science had a great forum.