Author Topic: Toney Freeman's statement regarding Sweden  (Read 8352 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: Toney Freeman's statement regarding Sweden
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 08:57:01 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2011/01/03/toney-freeman-statement-regarding-his-sweden-trip/

To all my fans out there, all around the world.

As we close out 2010, I wanted to take a little time out to talk to you from my heart. There is so much out there that is misunderstood and misquoted. So here’s the truth....<SNIP>

Edited to remove the bullshit.

Spin, spin, spin.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 09:02:43 AM »
who are these clowns with sub under 500 posts,,like the joined just to talk about tony freeman  ::) tony held this very professionally and im proud of the man had lunch with him awhile ago he maintained calmness,,,unless some folks on getbig  >:(

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 09:06:35 AM »
who are these clowns with sub under 500 posts,,like the joined just to talk about tony freeman  ::) tony held this very professionally and im proud of the man had lunch with him awhile ago he maintained calmness,,,unless me >:(

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2011, 09:41:16 AM »
I could not maintain my status as a competitive athlete and professional if I was addicted to narcotics.

Toney acted calmly and intelligently here but this quote is just..

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
I had hardly been in Sweden a few hours and had no history as a drug user

Umm and Steroids are what exactly?

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2011, 09:57:21 AM »
Toney said, "They asked me to tell them if I had used certain anabolic steroids. I advised them that I take my health seriously and that if they had any official queries, I could authorize my doctor to provide them with a medical report."

What a reply. Yes, publish that medical report here for your fans to see.

If he did post his medical report, what difference does it really make?  Lets say that it listed 15 different PEDS, is it alright to be accused or questioned without any substanial evidence other than he is one huge motha?    :o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2011, 10:01:02 AM »

Did he compete? No
Did he took them in Sweden? Prob not, he took the marijuana in the Netherlands
In a blazing offence? Hell no!
Was it for 'being big'? Yes

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2011, 10:10:54 AM »
These fucking idiots are comparing steroids (which have legit medical uses and are legal in most of the world to buy over the counter) to cocaine, heroin, meth..

only in sweden... bunch of fucktards who have no say in the world, does anyone even know where sweden is !?! lol

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 10:16:30 AM »
perhaps the swedish police has been reading "the bible" and thus, for them, anyone over 175 at 8% is on ghona testosterona and masterona?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 10:17:06 AM »
The Police in Sweden is corrupt to the core!

Get this! I wasn't at the show but heard this COP competed in "Lucia Classic Pro", which is a competition for previous Swedish Champions. Why the hell don't they haul in one of their own before harassing foreign dudes who they know haven't actually taken steroids in Sweden most likely?! Absolutely scandalous. These cops say, quite correctly, that all bodybuilders use drugs yet they allow this corruption!

I don't know what kind of excuse this guy has for being a cop and still competing as a bodybuilder. All I know is that having a prescription (which could be an excuse, I don't know) is no excuse either, since there's no "anti-aging HRT treatment" allowed such as is popular in the states.

This guy placed 2nd in the show. AND LISTEN TO THE INTRO!!! The guy is swimming in growth hormone.

How the Swedish bb fed and BODY magazine allows this guy to take a piss on the regular bodybuilder by promoting him is sad!

BTW, Toney could have refused to take a piss. They would then have drawn a blood sample "by force". But any kind of resistance would have been better than nothing. Plus apparently he admitted he used testosterone and GH, not quite as tough as his story of, "ask my doctor". He should have just been quiet, though I'm sure it's easy to get intimidated.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 10:56:38 AM »
fredrik age is a douchebag

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 11:30:24 AM »
The Police in Sweden is corrupt to the core!

Get this! I wasn't at the show but heard this COP competed in "Lucia Classic Pro", which is a competition for previous Swedish Champions. Why the hell don't they haul in one of their own before harassing foreign dudes who they know haven't actually taken steroids in Sweden most likely?! Absolutely scandalous. These cops say, quite correctly, that all bodybuilders use drugs yet they allow this corruption!

I don't know what kind of excuse this guy has for being a cop and still competing as a bodybuilder. All I know is that having a prescription (which could be an excuse, I don't know) is no excuse either, since there's no "anti-aging HRT treatment" allowed such as is popular in the states.

This guy placed 2nd in the show. AND LISTEN TO THE INTRO!!! The guy is swimming in growth hormone.

How the Swedish bb fed and BODY magazine allows this guy to take a piss on the regular bodybuilder by promoting him is sad!

BTW, Toney could have refused to take a piss. They would then have drawn a blood sample "by force". But any kind of resistance would have been better than nothing. Plus apparently he admitted he used testosterone and GH, not quite as tough as his story of, "ask my doctor". He should have just been quiet, though I'm sure it's easy to get intimidated.

Fucked up shit bro... almost as bad as this one:

Bear with me... google translate sucks...

Västerhaninge, Sweden (AP)
Dec 23rd 2010

Jöran Törnros, 33 was having a peaceful dinner at a local bistro when a waitress of the establishment, Gunnvör, 22 noticed Törnros' forearms were somewhat vascular and shoulders slightly wider than normal. "I was scared, I didn't know what to do so I called the Police right away". An undercover agent was dispatched on site, patiently waited to apprehend Törnros. "It wasn't easy, it required a lot of patience" says agent NIKOLAUS who patiently waited for over an hour hidden under a bathroom stall. "When the stream of urine came out I caught exactly 20ml and ran to the station".

The sample later revealed metabolites indicating a testosterone level slightly higher than the average Swedish man which usually hovers around 175ng/ml. "Törnros was 300ng/ml, which by our judgment is off the chart." Although no illegal substances were detected, the authorities have incarcerated Törnros  and seized all assets until further investigation including blood tests can be provided.

http://www.thelocal.se/31072/20101226/

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »

Fucked up shit bro... almost as bad as this one:

Who is the author of that piece of comedy?

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 11:43:16 AM »
Who is the author of that piece of comedy?

AxelssonTjugoTree

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2011, 11:47:56 AM »

The question is what is the law in Sweden regarding this type of obvious blatant violation of Toney's rights? 

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2011, 11:51:55 AM »
I don't understand how they can have bodybuilding competitions in Sweden when they arrest somebody for having "big traps"? The way they chase steroid users around there it would be like having a cocaine convention in the US and the police don't do anything.

You're the 3rd idiot in this thread to say that...  when Toney says he has "no history as a drug user" he means his record is clean and he's never been fined or arrested for drug use.

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2011, 11:53:15 AM »
The question is what is the law in Sweden regarding this type of obvious blatant violation of Toney's rights?  

Isn't Miranda's recognized by the UN? This is obviously a breach.

I would sue their arses back to stone age if I was him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2011, 11:59:57 AM »

Isn't Miranda's recognized by the UN? This is obviously a breach.

I would sue their arses back to stone age if I was him.

I don't know what, if any laws have been breached. But even if there were you don't sue for massive damages here like in the US. There's nothing in it to sue. By nothing I mean money. In the US lawsuits are so attractive for one thing only (for the most part): money.

I don't know what my exact rights when dealing with the police are and the majority of Swede's don't either. This is not a lawsuit country.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 12:20:36 PM »
I don't know what, if any laws have been breached. But even if there were you don't sue for massive damages here like in the US. There's nothing in it to sue. By nothing I mean money. In the US lawsuits are so attractive for one thing only (for the most part): money.

I don't know what my exact rights when dealing with the police are and the majority of Swede's don't either. This is not a lawsuit country.
Sweden is part of the UN. When they arrest you, you have the right to remain silent and to speak a lawyer first before answering any questions and/or give evidence. The European Convention on Human Rights is prob on Toney's side in case he sues the police.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2011, 12:25:41 PM »

Or the question could be, Roy, who from the bodybuilding "powers that be" asked you to post that non-sensical drivel?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2011, 12:36:27 PM »
Like Colonel Walter E. Kurtz would say: "The horror... the horror... "

Real horrible shit happens to millions of people every day, but most idiots on here are just outraged because someone who they well know takes copious amounts of "performance enhancing" drugs was detained for a few hours under the suspicion of having taking such drugs- which is illegal in that jurisdiction and most other jurisdictions in the western world

Of course that it occurred in foreign (spit) land makes it even more horrible.

How many of those in horror think that the US police should be able to profile "muslim-looking" terrorrists and criminal-looking black man (all of them) say Ay!

Wow I see a lot of the same hands-funny that

And then we have damage-limitation Ron, propagating the good gospel for the IFBB

Pathetic

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2011, 01:00:30 PM »
You're the 3rd idiot in this thread to say that...  when Toney says he has "no history as a drug user" he means his record is clean and he's never been fined or arrested for drug use.

For an IFBB pro to say that he has no history of drug use is laughable.  He may not have a criminal record, but he has a long history of drug use. 

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2011, 05:28:53 PM »
For an IFBB pro to say that he has no history of drug use is laughable.  He may not have a criminal record, but he has a long history of drug use. 

you dont get it

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2011, 05:49:03 PM »
I ask again: How many of those in horror think that the US police should be able to profile "muslim-looking" terrorrists and criminal-looking black man (all of them) say Ay!

Also are you familiar with the term probable cause?

"Technically, "probable cause" applies when officers have valid reasons to suspect that an individual has committed a crime, although they cannot yet prove this"

Now I say that when any officer looks at Tony Freeman he sure as hell has valid reasons to suspect that Tony took steroids i.e commited a crime- recently.  yes/no???

Hope this law gets to the US so I can laugh my ass off at looking at all drug addicted fucks shrink and Skip rule the world

I would give Ron's left nut to see the ATF raid the Mr Olympia 2012  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 06:01:04 PM »
If he did post his medical report, what difference does it really make?  Lets say that it listed 15 different PEDS, is it alright to be accused or questioned without any substanial evidence other than he is one huge motha?    :o

Just pointing out the bullshit that the pros do and how they are seldom honest. What a sad sport this is. Pathetic, even.