Author Topic: Christian Thibaudeau's 'transformation' at T-Nation.com - is this legit?  (Read 46548 times)

Bast00

Re: Christian Thibaudeau's 'transformation' at T-Nation.com - is this legit?
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2005, 06:55:55 AM »
500 grams of protein is totally unnecessary.   I bet if he got less protein and more carbs at the same calories he would have got the same results.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2005, 07:29:22 AM »
500 grams of protein is totally unnecessary.   I bet if he got less protein and more carbs at the same calories he would have got the same results.

If he ate 500 grams of protein on a regular basis, I seriously questioning what kind of nutritional theory he's basing that on.

CT's quite an athlete, wonder if he was able to regain any of the strength after he took the pictures. The 230 lbs was obviously a few pounds on the heavy side, my guess he would've been lifting just as good at around 215 lbs, or just under.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2005, 07:40:16 AM »
I personally don't even come close to 500 g  and I have no problem staying at 240-245. But if it works for him,great. I think those protein reqirements are pumped up a little to sell some product.wouldn't be the first time.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2005, 01:21:56 PM »
 Was it all really worth losing EVERY single damn hair on your bald head dude????????????
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

JGSchreck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2005, 03:23:11 PM »
I trust Christian and respect him. He speaks his mind and knows his stuff. I own his book of training secrets and his DVD on Cluster Training. I've gained a lot by following CT and Ian King. I personally find it irritating that there are a few people here who have to belittle any one who makes decent gains and attribute any improvements to steroids. We should be cheering those who work hard for results!

LouisDorman

• Getbig I
  • Before & After
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2006, 07:44:06 PM »
He's like Louis Dorman on roids.
Thanks!  Its a great transformation, if you make this your lifestyle you can make this journey a fantastic voyage!

louisdorman.com

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2006, 07:48:02 PM »
Thanks!  Its a great transformation, if you make this your lifestyle you can make this journey a fantastic voyage!

HAHAHAHA someone googled their own name and found this thread.  ::)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Looks 5% to me..

you ain't whistling dixie...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
i just wanted to chime in and say that "Thibs" is an amazing writer and he's one of the reason's why t-nation is a must read site

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Well, first of all at least post most flattering pictures of me ;)

The story is absolutely true (like it or not :)  ).  In fact, I had never even planned on doing a physical transformation. You might not believe it, but in the "before" shots I actually believed that I was in good shape! I was still competing in olympic lifting at that time and only really cared about strength. It may not look like it because of the fat, but I actually had as much muscle if not more in the before shots. At that time I *full* squatted (close-stance, no belt, no wraps) over 550lbs for 5 reps, front squatted 435lbs, snatched over 300lbs and cleaned close to 385lbs. Although I didn't train the bench press as much, I still managed a 425lbs lift.

So the muscle was there. And the pics really make me look worst than I was. HOWEVER that was not on purpose. As I said, at that point I had no intention of doing a physical transformation much less write an article about it!

The "before" pictures were actually taken during one of my M.Sc. classes (biomechanics). They were for a postural analysis performed with a computer program called "Biotonix". This explains the white balls, which are anatomical markers for the software.

When I saw the pics I was actually stuned! But that wasn't even enough to make me go on a diet because I feared loosing strength. However in training I strained my left biceps which basically meant no heavy pulling for 3 months. So I decided "what the heck" let's get cut!

The transformation really took 14 weeks. However I'm in much better shape now.

About the Biotest thing ... I won't lie ... I work for them. But that doesn't mean that I have to "pimp" anything. They pay me to write articles, not sell products. However I really use their products and those I use do make a difference. That having been said, proper nutrition and training is still 95% of the battle. 
Why did you shave your head?

Stavios

Why did you shave your head?

why don't you shave yours ?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Perhaps I am misreading this, but aren't "MAG-10 or 4-AD-EC." cough cough

A drug-free transformation such as mine is within your reach, too. I always believed (and still believe) that I have about the worst genetics in the world, at least when it comes to getting lean. My whole family has a history of weight problems and I wasn't spared. So if I can get lean, there's no reason why you can't!

Furthermore, with HOT-ROX now available it will make your task that much easier! I started using it right after my physical transformation plan when it became available and, despite being less strict with my diet and doing less energy system work, I actually got leaner still! In fact, after one week of use I e-mailed Tim Patterson to tell him that I almost felt ashamed of posting my body transformation pictures because after only one week on HOT-ROX I was leaner than ever!

I was also a victim of Canadian customs. As a result, I couldn't receive any MAG-10 or 4-AD-EC. There's no doubt in my mind that my progress would have been much faster and I would have gained much more muscle size if those products had been available to me.

I

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2023, 12:30:40 PM »
Guy's a fake. Uses gear. Doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Tells lies just to push supplements.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2023, 12:38:37 PM »
Guy's a fake. Uses gear. Doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Tells lies just to push supplements.

Timely response to a 15 year old thread.

I spent the last decade and a half thinking he was a good guy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2023, 02:27:36 PM »

;D ;D ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2023, 03:55:20 PM »

:D

Wish I could go back to my 20s and tell myself not to send EAS my money.