Author Topic: damn myrtle beach is gonna be fun , gonna be ripped again i feel a new technique  (Read 7148 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i find often after i get about 100 or so squats and 60 or so pushups in the morning, im basically just standing there kinda fatigued drinking grapejuice and salt water

well i was thinking of ways to keep going, because i simply did not feel like doing another single rep!! absolutley not really bored!

so then i decided to do some really lame kicks, i wouldnt even call them kicks just standing leg lifts , swinging each leg for the stretch. the more i did it the more motivated i felt to do more reps. took about 5 minutes of doing this till i felt really reved up! i would call this finding your second wind somewhat, but you have to FIND it ! You CANT just wait for the energy/motivation to always hit you, you kinda gotta do a warm up for your next round of sets.

i remember back in the day when i specialized in arm training that i was always stronger on curls after i did forearm curls first! you would think the oppositive but try it for yourself next time in the gym when training arms, i garantee after some forearm curls you WILL be stronger
in bicep curling

myrtle beach hoe for motivations

for me personally i know i will be get ripped if i do a total of 500 reps just by doing squats/lunges and pushups, no need for any other exercise latley ive been getting near 200 but i think soon ill be doing 500 a day

dont worry i have some fat body pics of me now so youll see the change
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
She needs some booty shakin' classes and some booty.  That hurt to watch.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
She needs some booty shakin' classes and some booty.  That hurt to watch.

Why be so negative all of a sudden? Half an hour ago you were talking about making passionate love to a koala and fornicating with movie stars during stunts. But, true, her ass is a disgrace. And she's got a tummy like my 2-year old boy had six months ago.

spinnis

haha, it looked hillarious

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
She needs some booty shakin' classes and some booty.  That hurt to watch.

r u kiddin, that tight little young hoe was showing her tight asshole to those yung falcons
A

che

• Getbig V

Iris Chacon FTW, right Parker?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

god damn it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Why be so negative all of a sudden? Half an hour ago you were talking about making passionate love to a koala and fornicating with movie stars during stunts. But, true, her ass is a disgrace. And she's got a tummy like my 2-year old boy had six months ago.

Haha.  Nice to see that you don't have to be a guy to think you look better than you do when you've had a few.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
r u kiddin, that tight little young hoe was showing her tight asshole to those yung falcons
Myrtle Beach has a variety of hoes all shapes and sizes epic leans will need be in order as to cultivate these individuals.  8)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
ahh the redneck riviera.

where the waves are full of old condoms and nose rings. 

I've geniunely heard people say their dream vacation is Myrtle beach.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
ahh the redneck riviera.

where the waves are full of old condoms and nose rings. 

I've geniunely heard people say their dream vacation is Myrtle beach.

Family gatherings, huh?  ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
one time I was there when some rap concert was going on.  the whole hotel smelled like pot and there was KFC trash everywhere.  somebody got shot in Burger King across the street.

used to be a great beach, when I was 3.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
one time I was there when some rap concert was going on.  the whole hotel smelled like pot and there was KFC trash everywhere.  somebody got shot in Burger King across the street.

used to be a great beach, when I was 3.

I had a white friend of mine who mistakenly booked a room for a week.....during Black Biker week.....he last 2 days i think..... :-\

Nirvana

• Getbig V
I had a white friend of mine who mistakenly booked a room for a week.....during Black Biker week.....he last 2 days i think..... :-\
yep, been during bike week.  haven't gone back since.  now that the pavillion has been replaced with a parking lot the family concept has went to hell.  pierced hoes and wiggers now.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Yes, and Cubana Lust...

Sad, but these young girls who are of the "lack the booty kind" watch music vids and try to do those dances---not realizing that they have no booty...it's funny and pathetic seeing Asian women do those dances---they ain't shaking anything...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
yep, been during bike week.  haven't gone back since.  now that the pavillion has been replaced with a parking lot the family concept has went to hell.  pierced hoes and wiggers now.

i haven't been in years.....usually go to Hilton Head or Wilmington now.  It used to be the place to be as a HS senior, etc...

Nirvana

• Getbig V
on second thought that place is right up falcon's alley

Parker

• Getbig V
Black Bike Week would be great---if all the fat chicks who think that they wear what the inshape girls can wear, were gone...And they usually wear the loudest most revealif stuff---and have their hair in more colors than Toucan Sam's bill..

Man, when you are walking behind a Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum-Phat-Ass and then these Heifers of The Unknown Origin come by, it disrupts the natural equilibrium and order of Black Bike Week, and turns it into Black Whale Watching Week.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Black Bike Week would be great---if all the fat chicks who think that they wear what the inshape girls can wear, were gone...And they usually wear the loudest most revealif stuff---and have their hair in more colors than Toucan Sam's bill..

Man, when you are walking behind a Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum-Phat-Ass and then these Heifers of The Unknown Origin come by, it disrupts the natural equilibrium and order of Black Bike Week, and turns it into Black Whale Watching Week.
X2 I went there once on Black Bike Week by mistake, damn the fat chicks wearing hot pants making KFC proud I had to relocate to Wilmington for finer scenery.

Parker

• Getbig V
X2 I went there once on Black Bike Week by mistake, damn the fat chicks wearing hot pants making KFC proud I had to relocate to Wilmington for finer scenery.
The vids you see on Youtube, only show the nice ones---but then are ruined by the Rhinos Of Emmense Size, they walk by in a herd, with their guts sticking out...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

The family concept has moved to North Myrtle Beach.Broadway on the beach,nicer beaches,less trouble and white trash.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V

The family concept has moved to North Myrtle Beach.Broadway on the beach,nicer beaches,less trouble and white trash.

If that is all true, I take it you still go to the main beach..... ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
If that is all true, I take it you still go to the main beach..... ;D

Haha ;D

Parker

• Getbig V

The families need to go to OBX, Topsail, Cape Hatteras, Nag's Head, Kitty Hawk...forget the Myrtle Beach, that has become "the spot", for Bike Week, Black Bike Week, Spring Break, etc.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
The families need to go to OBX, Topsail, Cape Hatteras, Nag's Head, Kitty Hawk...forget the Myrtle Beach, that has become "the spot", for Bike Week, Black Bike Week, Spring Break, etc.

Alot of people can only afford Myrtle Beach.you just gotta know when to go and when not to go.