Author Topic: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!  (Read 120798 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2005, 12:55:26 PM »
However, as much as I admire the great Kay Baxter and the immortal Cory Everson...when one considers their associations with Don Ross, Dr. John Gourgott, and Jeff Everson, it is doubtful!

As much as I love Cory Everson.......she was not natural.

Her face changed over time.....she was still attractive, but that androgens did manifest themselves.  Nothing like we see today with the female bodybuilders who could pass for men in some cases, but still I can see the subtle differences between a woman who uses and one who doesn't.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2005, 04:27:16 PM »
Cory Everson and Sharon Bruneau both presented stunning physiques definitely, but at the time, I was totally in the dark about steroids.  I thought it was something only guys did, and only really, really big guys...lol!  I was naive!

Tanji Johnson's name comes to mind when discussing natural competitors.  She too is someone who has a very diverse competitive background.
Jodi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2005, 04:52:33 PM »
Cory Everson and Sharon Bruneau both presented stunning physiques definitely, but at the time, I was totally in the dark about steroids.  I thought it was something only guys did, and only really, really big guys...lol!  I was naive!

It's a gray area, Jodi.

Some women respond "strongly" to mild steroids while others need something "heavier" to get the same effect.  It all comes back to one fundamental principal:  When a woman takes a male hormone, the body responds with both desireable and undesirable sides.

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2005, 09:38:57 PM »
Jodi, thanks for the "heads-up" on all-natural FBBer, Fitness and Figure champion, TANJI JOHNSON, pictured below...

If possible Jodi, please pass on some other names of all-natural FBBers to "showcase" on this thread (as I am running out), and hopefully inspire other women to see what can be realistically achieved through natural bodybuilding!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2005, 09:52:13 PM »
It's a gray area, Jodi.

Some women respond "strongly" to mild steroids while others need something "heavier" to get the same effect.  It all comes back to one fundamental principal:  When a woman takes a male hormone, the body responds with both desireable and undesirable sides.
DIV

Damn Div, that's the whole problem isn't it!!  In other words, that it is such a gray area with all the gear taking women exhibiting various degrees of virilization, and us guys arguing/debating around in ever-wider-circles, ad-inifinitum, as to just which FBBer has "crossed-the-virilization-line" and looks "too masculine"!

Thank God for totally drug-free FBBers like Jodi, Rhonda, Tanji, etc., to show women that they can have a fantastic figure, far above average strength, and achieve this SOLELY through all-natural, intelligent weight-training/diet/self-discipline!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2005, 02:12:54 AM »
Damn Div, that's the whole problem isn't it!!  In other words, that it is such a gray area with all the gear taking women exhibiting various degrees of virilization, and us guys arguing/debating around in ever-wider-circles, ad-inifinitum, as to just which FBBer has "crossed-the-virilization-line" and looks "too masculine"!

Thank God for totally drug-free FBBers like Jodi, Rhonda, Tanji, etc., to show women that they can have a fantastic figure, far above average strength, and achieve this SOLELY through all-natural, intelligent weight-training/diet/self-discipline!!

To some degree, virilization is in the eye of the beholder, based on how well the female can mask the flaws.  However, some things are obvious and stand out regardless.  In actuality, it's up the guy as to what he finds attractive......some just like more masculine looking females (Hillary Swank), while others prefer pure satin (Vida Guerra).

It's amazing how similiar Jodi and Tanji's physiques look......Jodi is the vanilla version, Tanji is the cocoa.  There's something "pure" about a woman keeping all her femmenine assets while building dense muscle to complement it.  The best of both worlds you might say.  I'm sure it's alot harder to maintain, but they will come to appreciate it later...

DIV

missjade

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2005, 10:01:28 AM »
Someone mentioned Kay Baxter and Tina Plakinger as allegedly having used.  Kay admitted in an interview with Strength Training for Health & Beauty (I miss that mag!) that she did use steroids but was clean for either the '86 or '87 Olympia.  Tina Plakinger did an interview with the National Enquirer of all magazines where she admitted to having used hgh and steroids, but stopped and quit bodybuilding.  This was also way back in the '80s.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2005, 10:04:39 AM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA H

REMEMBER FOLKS,  ITS ALL GENETICS AND DRUGS DON`T HAVE MUCH BEARING. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CLOWNS.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2005, 10:07:06 AM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAH
REMEMBER FOLKS,  ITS ALL GENETICS AND DRUGS DON`T HAVE MUCH BEARING. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
FUCKING CLOWNS.

Adonis......I found your niche' and it ain't Hillary Swank..... :P

DIV

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2005, 10:07:38 AM »
What is he thinking?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2005, 10:18:55 AM »
What is he thinking?

I think he wants Mar's bar......

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2005, 03:52:37 PM »
Well, I see True Adonis has gone and "polluted" this thread!

Oh well...getting back to arguably ALL-NATURAL FBBers, one outstanding candidate would be the "immortal" RACHEL McLISH, Ms. Olympia 1980 and 1982.  Because of Rachel's professed religious convictions, I think she can be safely assumed to be an all-natural female bodybuilder?!...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2005, 04:39:54 PM »

I had no idea "the Dish" was a religious zealot.

What's up, Richie Rich?

Speak.

DIV

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2005, 04:47:46 PM »
What a fine collection of stinky Hoo-Ha`s.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2005, 04:51:30 PM »

Because of Rachel's professed religious convictions, I think she can be safely assumed to be an all-natural female bodybuilder?!... [/b]

This is not meant to disrespect Rachel because I talked to her often in the Gym, shared a few meals and hung out with her at a night club. Yes she was probably natural in terms of bodybuilding drugs but the above statement is just flat out naive.
and keep moving!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2005, 04:54:31 PM »
This is not meant to disrespect Rachel because I talked to her often in the Gym, shared a few meals and hung out with her at a night club. Yes she was probably natural in terms of bodybuilding drugs but the above statement is just flat out naive.

Hung with her.

Elaborate, if you will.

That must've been fan. tas. tic.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »
What a fine collection of stinky Hoo-Ha`s.

Not everyone can be swanky like Hillary...... ::)

She's already got the man-face headstart!   :D

Hung with her.

Elaborate, if you will.

No, he didn't get to fuck her, Zachariah..... ::)

Damn you're predictable.....

DIV

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2005, 05:30:38 PM »
No, he didn't get to f**k her, Zachariah..... ::)

Damn you're predictable.....

DIV

A man must be allowed to dream.

And that slinky workout outfit she no doubt must've used during her workouts... There's probably lots to be told about that.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2005, 07:04:39 PM »
I had no idea "the Dish" was a religious zealot.
What's up, Richie Rich?
Speak.
Diiv

Well, I've only spoken with Rachel on one occasion, the '84 Olympia in Montreal. 

However, I have read about, and heard her discuss, her Christian convictions.  Whether these convictions had anything to do with her apparent "all-natural" choice in pro. BB, during her career, is only an assumption!

Max, thanks for the input! 

MiniMike

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2005, 08:32:14 PM »
All-natural FBBER and NPC national-level Figure competitor, 26 year-old NIKKI WARNER...WOW!

She's one of the hottest female bodybuilder/figure competitors I've ever seen, until she takes her top off. Why did she have to get such a horrible boob job? I'm sure she looked amazing before the implants and they were totally unnecessary.

For those of you who haven't seen her topless, it looks like the doctor used a rusty spoon around the nipples and then took some barbwire to stitch her back up. No offense meant to Nikki, I think everything about her is perfect, except for her breasts. That doctor who did those needs to be hung.

Jodi proves you don't have to have implants to look amazing, just keep it natural.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2005, 09:25:15 PM »
Hung with her.

Elaborate, if you will.

Yes it was fan tas tic. It means dinner, jokes dancing and fun. She was dating Ray Mentzer at the time, he was a friend, he was away. She wanted to get out of the house. It was Pete Seigal, Rachel and myself.  No I didn’t even try, Ray was a friend and 270. 

quote author=Richard2004 link=topic=36194.msg589328#msg589328 date=1125021879]

Well, I've only spoken with Rachel on one occasion, the '84 Olympia in Montreal. 

However, I have read about, and heard her discuss, her Christian convictions.  Whether these convictions had anything to do with her apparent "all-natural" choice in pro. BB, during her career, is only an assumption!

As far as I know Rachel did not take any BODYBUILDING drugs. There was a time when she was struggling between a Christian life and a bodybuilding/party life. I think she finally made a choice after time for the Christian lifestyle but fought some personal demons along the way. She is/was a great person  (I haven’t seen or talked to her in over 20 years). Let's just leave it at that. 
and keep moving!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2005, 11:50:54 PM »
As far as I know Rachel did not take any BODYBUILDING drugs. There was a time when she was struggling between a Christian life and a bodybuilding/party life. I think she finally made a choice after time for the Christian lifestyle but fought some personal demons along the way. She is/was a great person  (I haven’t seen or talked to her in over 20 years). Let's just leave it at that.

I knew there was more to it, Max.....

Apparently some dishes take longer to cook than others.......Rachel was conflicted, hopefully she's made her choice.

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2005, 03:15:47 PM »
Since it is so difficult to find photos of FBBers who are are all-natural nowadays, we often have to go back to the "golden age of female bodybuilding" (early to mid-1980's) to locate pics. of all-natural FBBers.

One such golden age FBBer, who would definitely qualify as "all-natural", would be GEORGIA FUDGE, who was very popular in the fledging "sport"/lifestyle in the early 1980's.  Georgia competed in four Ms. Olympia contests (1980-83), and her highest placing was fifth in the 1981 Ms. Olympia contest...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2005, 04:53:20 PM »
Since it is so difficult to find photos of FBBers who are are all-natural nowadays, we often have to go back to the "golden age of female bodybuilding" (early to mid-1980's) to locate pics. of all-natural FBBers.

One such golden age FBBer, who would definitely qualify as "all-natural", would be GEORGIA FUDGE, who was very popular in the fledging "sport"/lifestyle in the early 1980's.  Georgia competed in four Ms. Olympia contests (1980-83), and her highest placing was fifth in the 1981 Ms. Olympia contest...

Fudge?

Too easy... ;D

Awesome physique though, very impressive frame on her, real wide and with tiny joints, crazy genetics.

Nasty ass shoulders, sorta like Jer-A-my Freeman, Platinum Freezer Man.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2005, 04:55:38 PM »
she looks kinky, too bad i was only 11 in '83 i would have slipped the meat to her.
Jaejonna rows 125!!