Author Topic: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!  (Read 121857 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2005, 01:16:17 PM »
HAIL TO BEING A PERVERT AND TAINTED!

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2005, 01:20:57 PM »
Hey Benner, werent you banned some time ago??? At it again I see...

"Big daddy"...oh please! I think Im gonna be sick!!!!  :-[

take a hike, will you? Hedge can you ban this lunatic? Ron??  :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2005, 01:35:46 PM »
In regards to the whipping MrU. if you are volunterring I'm sorry but I am not into that kind of stuff.  Maybe one of your followers will do it with you.  It is against god's will.  You sure do mix words allot especially when you try to pull off you are religious.  You so full of shit you will dammed to hellforever!  I like the word mongrel.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2005, 01:53:45 PM »
  >:(

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »
Gee gollies guys, thanks for reviving my "faded into obscurity" thread (Onlyme, I think you're the one that actually started the "revival"-thanks!)...and now its become a "hot topic"!

My daddy once told me that there are two things you never discuss...religion and politics!

Anyway, getting back to the subject...long live the ALL-NATURAL FBBer...Rhonda...Jodi... Lori...(sigh)!! 

Somebody PLEASE please provide more NEW pics. to this thread of these gorgeous ALL-FEMALE apparent "vanishing breed" of FBBers, as my photo sources are exhausted?!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2005, 02:12:10 PM »
Here are two REAL GIRLS!  NO roids!  EXACTLY what a girl should look like,

Thanks. Now I have to go change my underwear.
SUCKMYMUSCLE

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2005, 02:37:19 PM »
If a 220 lbs, ripped-to-the-bone man is already considered to be freakish, by the public, then consider what they might think of a woman, in similar physical condition. Myself, I could never perform, sexually, with a woman like that.

Concur on that shit, bro.

I couldn't get hard for that......much less perform.

My definition of "success" in this industry is alot different than most people. I feel right now that I have tremendous success...even minus the 1st place trophies! At this point I feel that I have sacrificed nothing of myself  in order to do this...and my plan is to always feel this way, to look back and have no regrets! That, to me, is success.

^That's the right mindset for this, Rhonda.

Don't compromise yourself.   Stay true.

Don't get caught up in the industry......it eats people alive.

HAIL TO BEING A PERVERT AND TAINTED!

Word. 

Bearbro.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2005, 05:34:47 PM »
Who is this hottie?

::)
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2005, 06:22:19 PM »
MrPuniverse honestly I am not that way.  I have been a heterosexual all my life.  No matter how many compliments you give me you will not convince me to change.  And this infactuation with dogs is interesting.  On MOnday you should talk to your teacher about it.  See what the probelme is before you get into high school.  The kids will eat you alive.  I'm just looking out for you.  And, on Sunday you need to say 50 Hail Marys to fix all the wrongs you have done just today.  Now take a nap cool down.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2005, 09:49:27 PM »

Absolutely disgusting....... :-\

DIV

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2005, 08:49:48 AM »
The new Markus Rhul  :-*

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2005, 09:02:24 AM »
have any nice (un test- ed ) girls posted on this thread? i cant be bothered readin it!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »

Now, now, gordiano, I asked for more pics. to be posted of just ALL-NATURAL FBBers!!  Not the usual tiresome battery of "juiced-up she-he's" from MindSpin's "Chamber of Horrors" collection of .jpgs depicting only the ugliest-looking juiced FBBers he can find on the web!   

suckmymuscle

« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2005, 10:00:25 PM »
Hehe, you brainless retard, I am not doubting your sexual inclination in any way, I am just saying that you're a perverted mongrel. It is one thing to be attracted to beautiful women but another altogether to be controlled by your lusts, as in being a horny dog like you are. Why can't you grasp that simple fact? Why can't you just open your Bible up and believe the Word of your very Creator, Almighty God? Has your father Satan bound you that tightly? Again, I try to give you dogs credit sometimes but you pervs are so darned witless that I simply can't! As for infatuation with dogs, that's the most fitting term to describe you; after all, you're the one acting like a mutt all the time and you certainly don't qualify being called a man, so how else can I label you? As for the Hail Marys, that simply shows how assinine you are, LOL. You're a spineless, gutless, mindless kid and all of your spastic comments prove my point abundantly. WAHAHAHA, "probleme" and "infactuation"?  ;D What the hell is wrong with your intellect? What kind of bloody nincompoop are you? Not only you a nadless sack of turd, you're a stupid kid as well. Even my boys know their BASIC spelling.  ;)

For fuck sake, will some moderator please ban this idiot fucker from the board? Please? I can't stand this dumbass, writing his retarded rants, every fucking post anymore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 25, 2005, 01:33:14 AM »
  For f**k sake, will some moderator please ban this idiot fucker from the board? Please? I can't stand this dumbass, writing his retarded rants, every fucking post anymore.

This ain't Mayhem......

People can actually speak their mind here, even religious zealots like Mr. Universe.

Just ignore if you can't deal.

DIV

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #190 on: October 25, 2005, 06:18:49 AM »
I like that word nicompoop. Are you sure you spelled it right.  MrPuniverse, will you please pray for me during your daily beat-off session with your significant other.  But you have to inckude the fact that I thank god a million times for making me nothing like you. 

Mongrel and nicompoop.  I know you are but what am I.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: October 25, 2005, 02:37:15 PM »
While Onlyme and MrUniverse93 "slug-it-out" on the religious front, does anyone have any more inspirational pics. and stories of ALL-NATURAL female bodybuilders (either recreational or competitive)??!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: November 20, 2005, 09:21:10 PM »
Like the proverbial "Pandora's Box"...i.e. when you open it and let all of the illegal drug-loaded "she-he's" come "spewing-out" with their husky, masculine, voices, masculine-looking features (including their genitalia), etc., you have left a handful of dedicated, competing, all-female, all-natural, bodybuilders (practically all amateur!)...even less in number when you consider those competitors competing WITHOUT their breasts being "artificially augmented"...i.e. ALL-NATURAL  THROUGHOUT...WOW!!

Here are two of the VERY BEST of this VERY RARE breed...JODI MILLER and RHONDA DETHLEFS...to give inspiration to all girls and women contemplating taking up the lifestyle of ALL-NATURAL weight-training, or "bodybuilding", along with intelligent dieting, to improve their appearance, health, strength and athletic ability, NATURALLY.

Who knows, maybe just some (if even only one!) girl/woman will be inspired by "resurrecting" this dormant thread...if so the effort will be worth it!!...

JODI MILLER's pic. and some of her comments/viewpoints on dangerous drug use in female bodybuilding...

I've been tempted too.  I've had trainers, fellow competitors, and various men in this industry trying to convince me that anavar, Growth, primo, and a multitude of other "supplements" would do me a world of good.  I thought long and hard about the pros and cons of taking steroids and of remaining natural.  I chose to remain natural and I'd be happy to state the long list of reasons as to why.  I have busted my ass in the gym for 15 years to gain the type of muscularity you see in my physique.  In fact, I trained from the time I was 18 to the time I was 26 before ever "dieting down" for a show.  Pete Grubbs, who works with Tanji Johnson, helped me with my nutrition this year, and I told him expressly...no ephedra, no diuretics (not even over the counter), no drugs.  I wanted to do this the way I knew it could be done, the way it should be done.  I wanted other women to see what can happen when you put balls to the wall, throw everything you have into the workouts, follow the diet, discuss things openly with the person helping you with your diet and your training, and don't fall prey to what is the popular method at the given time.

I have personally seen girls faces change in the last two to three years...I do mean in person, right before my eyes.  Every single time I thought about what a bit of anavar could do for me (judges were telling me I was too tiny...in figure, mind you), I clicked on these very same girls' sites and compared their photos from two and three years ago to now.  The changes scared me every single time I pointed my mouse to their websites.  It was all I needed to say no.  I have been very outspoken about my opinion of gear use in this industry amongst the women and will continue to be whenever someone will take the time to listen to me.

And then there is RHONDA DETHLEFS' (a.k.a. "Insomnia") pic. and some of her comments on the fabulous leg strength she has built NATURALLY...

Thank you for the acknowledgment Richard! Yes, I can in fact legpress 1655 lbs...for 3 reps. That is 36 plates, and that is the most I have done, ever.
The day the video was shot, was 2 days after the Team Universe..my energy was low and I felt depleted and dehydrated, so i did not attempt to max out..safety was my main concern. I started with 6 plates on each side, for 20 reps, then added 2 more plates for each set, each set being 20 reps. I worked my way up to 32 plates that day, which I believe to total 1485 lbs, for 7 reps, and I did 3 sets of that weight. No wraps, no spotter. I went parallel (knees to chest), but no further, on the heavy sets. The video doenst show me drop setting the weight until it was back down to 6 plates. After that was SL deadlifts.

I squat 405 raw, and at age 15 I was able to leg press 800 lbs, after 2 months of training.

Rhonda's mind-boggling angled leg-press of 1655 lbs. for 3 reps., at a mere approx. 165 lb. bwt., is approx. 10 times in excess of her bodyweight (!!!)... which is pound-for-pound of bwt. arguably MORE than the approx. 300 lb. MALE, drug-bloated, pro.BB FREAK, the multi-Mr. Olympia winner, Ronnie Coleman can do (i.e. an equivalent weight of 3000 lbs. for 3 reps.)...and Rhonda is an ALL-NATURAL FEMALE bodybuilder...imagine that...utterly amazing!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2005, 09:46:46 AM »
Another ALL-NATURAL (uhhh...no BB drugs) female bodybuilder (i.e. by definition…ANY girl/woman who weight-trains to improve their appearance, health, strength, and athletic ability!) is the absolutely stunning TV icon NICOLLETTE SHERIDAN…

Nicollete’s comments on her exercise/diet regimen…

Exercise regime:
Nicolette says she's 'very athletic: 'I love sports and really love volleyball.' Her other sporting passions are skiing, riding horses and… 'lots and lots of sex.'

Nicki Waterman, celebrity fitness trainer says: 'Nicolette has got a lovely physique and I’m not surprised to hear her say she’s athletic. I’d say she also LIFTS SOME SERIOUS WEIGHTS, probably training once or twice a day and splitting her routine (legs, backs, biceps one day, then chest, shoulders and triceps the next, with abdominals every day) to build up muscle. This would also be why she’s so lean. This combination of activities is a very healthy way to keep fit.'

Diet:
Nicolette apparently grumbles about Teri Hatcher having junk food on set, saying it’s a bad influence. But she also admits to enjoying ‘bad’ food herself. 'We love to eat pizza and French fries,' she confesses. Nicolette says she really appreciates food, and loves creating dishes. 'I’m a great cook, if I do say so myself.'

'Nicolette really looks like she has a healthy relationship with food,' says Nicki. 'And allows herself to eat what she enjoys as an occasional treat. But I’d say the emphasis is probably on high protein which would help with the muscle-building work she does in the gym.'
(end comments)

And, of course, some selected pics. of “near-perfect 10” Nicollette spanning her 20 year-odd movie/TV career…

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2005, 10:39:13 AM »
Another ALL-NATURAL (uhhh...no BB drugs) female bodybuilder (i.e. by definition…ANY girl/woman who weight-trains to improve their appearance, health, strength, and athletic ability!) is the absolutely stunning TV icon NICOLLETTE SHERIDAN…

^RICHARD,  THIS IS A FU.CKING REACH!!!!!!!    >:(

You're really getting desperate aren't you?   ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :(

DIV

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2005, 10:43:21 AM »
JODI NATURAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2005, 10:48:44 AM »
^RICHARD,  THIS IS A FU.CKING REACH!!!!!!!    >:(

You're really getting desperate aren't you?   ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :(
DIV

Bro, please expand on your logic here!   

Like many Hollywood stars/women, sure Nicollette may have had apparent plastic surgery, breast augmentation, etc., but surely she's not a user of BB drugs like AAS/GH...unless you have verifiable info. to the contrary...please advise!

However, Nicollette is definitely a FBBer!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2005, 12:39:54 PM »
Like many Hollywood stars/women, sure Nicollette may have had apparent plastic surgery, breast augmentation, etc., but surely she's not a user of BB drugs like AAS/GH...unless you have verifiable info. to the contrary...please advise!

^Nicolette Sheridan was once strong with the force, then she was overtaken by the "Dark Side".

She's more plastic than woman, twisted and evil.

Don't underestimate the power of the "Dark Side".

.....or you shall meet your destiny......as Sheridan did.   :-X

DIV

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: November 23, 2005, 03:42:13 PM »
^Nicolette Sheridan was once strong with the force, then she was overtaken by the "Dark Side".

She's more plastic than woman, twisted and evil.

Don't underestimate the power of the "Dark Side".

.....or you shall meet your destiny......as Sheridan did.   :-X
DIV

Hey, Div bro, whaccha benna smokin'???!   Have you gone over to the "Dark Side", too, like "Testy" (a.k.a. "Lola Brent" in drag)?!

Uhhhh..."plastic"...face lifts...breast augmentation...tummy tucks and ???...why, why...that sort of speaks for ALL of the competitive female Fitness, Figure, and Bodybuilding competitors, both amateur and professional, doesn't it...without even considering the issue of adding their "secret" use of BB drugs??!

Will the remaining few females who have not been "artifically-enhanced" or "BB drug-enhanced" please raise your hands??!  Wait...keep those hands-up...I, I, can't see any hands raised...raise them high now...why, I see Rhonda, Jodi, and Lori...are there ANY more pure, unadultrated, 100% female, BB women left out there...raise your hands, PLEASE???!

Why...why...this is becoming so depressing...trying to search for, and locate, 100% pure, BB drug-free, non-artificial/plastic, ALL-NATURAL, BB women...that I may have to just give up and join Div, and Testy, over on the "Dark Side"!?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #199 on: November 23, 2005, 04:05:20 PM »
 :D