Author Topic: T-Nation article on Genetics in BB  (Read 6108 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: T-Nation article on Genetics in BB
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 05:30:19 PM »
LOL @ Yates benching 315 his first try as a teen. If true his training and drug response must have sucked baaad since he only used a bit over 400 at his peak. I think he did like 420 on the incline for a few reps in Blood & Guts with training partner's hands on the bar. Yates at the very least tripled his strength from his starting point. At the very least. A bunch of retards writing articles on fag-nation.  ::)

And I think Brian Dobson said he could see Ronnie's thigh veins through his sweat pants. Must have been some thin sweat pants. :D

The magazines also wrote Ronnie won the World's after one year of training! And still clean!

I guess these guys aren't impressive enough as-is so you have to add a bunch of bullshit.  :D

Come on now. Even freakin Bob Paris used GH. But not Shawn?  ??? :D

Wow. Didnt even know gh was around back then.
l

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 05:31:27 PM »
haahahaha, spot on.

Well, i have to hold it for this T-Nation article though, because it doesn't turn into a supplement ad for "Mag-10" or "Anaconda"

DK, you should post that in the silly thread of the article.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 06:33:47 PM »
I bought a magazine just once. Wasted money.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 06:36:55 PM »

He's got more important things to do.  Like saving himself for marriage.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »

No use.

T-Nation is full of nuthuggers, these people believe everything written in those articles. They also believe that spending 2000$$ on supplements each month will give them a pro BB's body.

Mag-10 protein powder, lmao.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 07:01:40 PM »
Former Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates bench-pressed 315 pounds on his first attempt as a teen.

::)

Oops, guess I should read the thread before posting.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 07:04:49 PM »
No use.

T-Nation is full of nuthuggers, these people believe everything written in those articles. They also believe that spending 2000$$ on supplements each month will give them a pro BB's body.

the articles on that site are either very good or just downright horrible.  There is no "Grey area" with them

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 07:36:48 PM »
the articles on that site are either very good or just downright horrible.  There is no "Grey area" with them

true.

They have some good articles.

The basic rule for me is: If there is any advertising in it, i don't read it at all.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 09:07:44 PM »
LOL @ Yates benching 315 his first try as a teen. If true his training and drug response must have sucked baaad since he only used a bit over 400 at his peak. I think he did like 420 on the incline for a few reps in Blood & Guts with training partner's hands on the bar. Yates at the very least tripled his strength from his starting point. At the very least. A bunch of retards writing articles on fag-nation.  ::)

And I think Brian Dobson said he could see Ronnie's thigh veins through his sweat pants. Must have been some thin sweat pants. :D

The magazines also wrote Ronnie won the World's after one year of training! And still clean!

I guess these guys aren't impressive enough as-is so you have to add a bunch of bullshit.  :D

Come on now. Even freakin Bob Paris used GH. But not Shawn?  ??? :D
At Shawn's Ray's first Mr. O he weighed 201.5 pounds, by the mid 90's he was weighing 205, and by 1998 he was coming in at 215-218, still with a small waist...I don't know for sure he he didn't use gh, but he has said, and it has been said about him, that he was very conservative and old school about what he used...He knew he could out massed the guys, plus, he had to keep his quads in check...if he wanted to go  the mass monster route, his quads would have been the part he would have let grown--he could have been a easy 235 on stage---and lose his symmetry, and his legacy.   

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 11:44:39 PM »

little nazi punk couldn't even fight his way out of a wet paper bag