Author Topic: Who here believes that a clean diet gets an outstanding physique?  (Read 25130 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Who here
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 01:24:14 PM »
btw, so i can stay on subject of this thread and not make it a total "flamefest", I do believe that a cheat meal (that doesn't extend 60 minutes in duration) is VERY beneficial and helps restore leptin levels

Okay.....end of thread

oh and there is a huge difference between a cheat meal every 7-10 days and a junk food diet that Fat Duchaine is advocating
Hehe. And if he's so farkin' smart, like he keeps saying, why can't he out think that plate of bacon in front of him!? Riddle me that.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 01:24:27 PM »
First of all, "pandas theories" aren't his theories, they come from Arthur Jones. Secondly, unlike panda, I firmly believe that HARD AND CONSISTANT TRAINING is the key/answer, and "diet" means FUCK ALL within the equation.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 01:29:48 PM »
Hehe. And if he's so farkin' smart, like he keeps saying, why can't he out think that plate of bacon in front of him!? Riddle me that.  ;D

if he was so smart he would actually go out and have sex with a woman

........and yes, i always go on the "sex tangent" because the fact in this matter is that getting laid is so easy that toothless hillbillies who don't know shit from Shineola are humping like rabbits and yet this obese guru can't find a why to get his dick wet...how does that make sense?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 01:33:05 PM »
First of all, "pandas theories" aren't his theories, they come from Arthur Jones. Secondly, unlike panda, I firmly believe that HARD AND CONSISTANT TRAINING is the key/answer, and "diet" means FUCK ALL within the equation.

Arthur Jones wasn't exactly a stable guy either, chief....

And if you are sooooooo sure why not just eat like you do and post some pics to prove your point?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 01:34:33 PM »
if he was so smart he would actually go out and have sex with a woman

........and yes, i always go on the "sex tangent" because the fact in this matter is that getting laid is so easy that toothless hillbillies who don't know shit from Shineola are humping like rabbits and yet this obese guru can't find a why to get his dick wet...how does that make sense?
It makes none. Our Panda is a deep-fried riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.   :-X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 01:36:43 PM »
It makes none. Our Panda is a deep-fried riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.   :-X

he's a repressed Eggroll filled with Haggis, bullshit and Thanotos

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
Johnny said................."Fat Duchaine" !!   ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 01:43:42 PM »
Don't worry show, I'll post pics once I hit sub-7, which will be no later than the end of March. And regarding Jones, yeah he was a bit "out there" BUT... it really doesn't matter, coz he knew what the fuck he was talking bout and many of his ideas/theories were/are spot on. Who gives a fuck if he was crazy or not, all that really matters is this... IS WHAT HE SAID THE TRUTH? And I believe that yes it is the truth.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »

Food is the fuel. I have made muscle gains and a lot of strength on calorie deficent diets, but having a good diet is important for maximisation.

Imho.
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 01:47:19 PM »

Food is the fuel. I have made muscle gains and a lot of strength on calorie deficent diets, but having a good diet is important for maximisation.

Imho.
^THIS^

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 01:52:14 PM »
Food ONLY becomes a factor AFTER hard and consistant training. Eat too much, and you will get fat if your training is half-assed. But, if your training is spot on, eat whatever you like, within reason, and you will lay down muscle tissue IF you are getting progressively stronger.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 01:56:57 PM »
Food ONLY becomes a factor AFTER hard and consistant training. Eat too much, and you will get fat if your training is half-assed. But, if your training is spot on, eat whatever you like, within reason, and you will lay down muscle tissue IF you are getting progressively stronger.
I`d like to train with you....I think, you just think you train hard.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011, 01:58:47 PM »
Just curious Jamie, what are some of your previous strength gains? Over the last 12 days my dips have gone from BW+20 for 6 reps to BW+80 for 7 reps

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 02:00:19 PM »
I`d like to train with you....I think, you just think you train hard.

Careful wes, he's got a 150 lb backpack that he uses for negative only push ups.  :o

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »
You eat shit, you will look like shit, you eat chicken you will look like a chicken

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2011, 02:03:52 PM »
Fair enough wes, so I have a question for you, do you know who JM Blakley is? Well, he used to train me, as did Bob Lorimer, son of Jim Lorimer, you know, the Lorimer who runs the Arnold Classic. So yeah man, I think that I know what hard training really is.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2011, 02:04:21 PM »
Just curious Jamie, what are some of your previous strength gains? Over the last 12 days my dips have gone from BW+20 for 6 reps to BW+80 for 7 reps

That's like the ninth time you have said that....

I thought you were a real, normal person but you are turning into a troll with your non-stop nonsense

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2011, 02:07:12 PM »
Believes this horseshit that a "clean diet" is requirement to have an outstanding physique?

fuck that shit big tasty tastes good and you can lose fat with basic calorie counting

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2011, 02:07:40 PM »
Fair enough wes, so I have a question for you, do you know who JM Blakley is? Well, he used to train me, as did Bob Lorimer, son of Jim Lorimer, you know, the Lorimer who runs the Arnold Classic. So yeah man, I think that I know what hard training really is.
I know who those guys are,but just because they traqined you,doesn`t mean you train hard.

Not saying you don`t ,but I know a lot of guys who thought they trained hard,but once they got with me,after a week or so,I never saw them again.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I`d train Lorimer and Blakley into the ground.

Have you ever heard of Tim Wescott,son of Les Wescott?  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2011, 02:07:50 PM »
That's like the ninth time you have said that....

I thought you were a real, normal person but you are turning into a troll with your non-stop nonsense

it's like this dude is a broken record

Jm BLakely this....junk food diet that......sub 6 percent this.....wtf is wrong with this troll?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2011, 02:11:38 PM »
Yeah man, maybe you would train Lorimer into the ground, but I'm curious, do you think that you would have trained Arthur Jones into the ground ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2011, 02:13:24 PM »
Why do people who espouse this "eat whatever you want and get shredded while adding muscle" stuff spend the bulk of their time trying to convince others that they're right? Is it because they're looking for the OK from their peers to use that approach? If it works, it works. The results should speak for themselves.

FatPanda's results to this point indicate that approach accomplishes fuck all. Maybe dj181 will have better with results with "dat" approach to "da" dieting.  ::)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »
Yeah man, maybe you would train Lorimer into the ground, but I'm curious, do you think that you would have trained Arthur Jones into the ground ;D
I sincerely beleive that I could keep up with anybody,even Ronnie Coleman.

Of course I might not lift as heavy as lots of people,but I`m talking about comensurate poundages.

I have trained hard,fast,and heavy for years.

I look like shit,but I train like an animal.  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2011, 02:16:13 PM »
Have you ever heard of Tim Wescott,son of Les Wescott?  ;D
*Sniff* Is that the Boston Wescotts, or the Newport Wescotts?    ;D