Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 366501 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #575 on: January 15, 2011, 06:15:54 PM »
Yeah, maybe you are right. Keith will be with us. He sure picked on Goodrum. Guess he was the fall guy who made him feel better. If he could laugh at Melvin then he didn't feel so bad about himself.

I think I gave a pretty good glimpse into who Keith was when he was on these forums. He was a funny guy but he could be mean to some, especially Goodrum. My teasing of Goodrum will end with this thread.

I don't care about any type of teasing.  Keith died being banished from Getbig, a place that really mattered to him because of that mean behavior.  Ultimately he pretty much was pwned in the very end.

Honestly, I don't know why he had so much hatred for me, the IFBB, and Ben Weider or why he never got himself back in shape but I guess we'll really never know.     
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #576 on: January 15, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »
I would have loved to have seen him get back in shape. But being 500 some pounds to me felt like that was too much excess weight to tackle through "dieting". There must be a psychological component too, the relationship with food, which must be extremely hard to change. Which is why I mentioned gastric bypass to him a while back.

And he did eat a huge amount of food. You don't gain that much weight out of thin air. You don't retain 200lbs of water either. Plus he was 300lbs even before the spider bite, he was never a normal weight person.

RIP

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #577 on: January 15, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »
I admit, that I don't follow the G&O board very much (prefer to beat up the retards in the Political forum), but it appears I have missed some great posts by this guy.

Although from the time I have spent on the G&O board, I have been convinced that Basile is a really strange cretin, I have to say thanks for posting all these stories and quotes by Onlyme. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #578 on: January 15, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »

I don't care about any type of teasing.  Keith died being banished from Getbig, a place that really mattered to him because of that mean behavior.  Ultimately he pretty much was pwned in the very end.

Honestly, I don't know why he had so much hatred for me, the IFBB, and Ben Weider or why he never got himself back in shape but I guess we'll really never know.     

Vince...Keith will own even in his death and he will haunt you from his grave, you equally went back and forth with him, Keith will always be apart of this site and his past posts will be brought up on here frequently......bet on it!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #579 on: January 15, 2011, 06:46:46 PM »
I admit, that I don't follow the G&O board very much (prefer to beat up the retards in the Political forum), but it appears I have missed some great posts by this guy.

Although from the time I have spent on the G&O board, I have been convinced that Basile is a really strange cretin, I have to say thanks for posting all these stories and quotes by Onlyme. 

Hahahaha..how, with nothing to back anything up but name calling character assassination? 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #580 on: January 15, 2011, 06:49:47 PM »
I would have loved to have seen him get back in shape. But being 500 some pounds to me felt like that was too much excess weight to tackle through "dieting". There must be a psychological component too, the relationship with food, which must be extremely hard to change. Which is why I mentioned gastric bypass to him a while back.

And he did eat a huge amount of food. You don't gain that much weight out of thin air. You don't retain 200lbs of water either. Plus he was 300lbs even before the spider bite, he was never a normal weight person.

RIP

Good post. Not taking anything away from the spider bite but anyone with half a brain could see that Onlyme had the genetics early on to be really fat. And anyone over the age of 35 knows that what ever you did when you were in your 20's isn't going to work when your past 35 as far as keeping your bodyweight down. That spider for sure really messed him up. But he was on a one way track to obesity no matter how you slice it.

RIP
onlyme

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #581 on: January 15, 2011, 06:53:32 PM »
i'm so, so sorry.  

please let us know where to send a donation. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #582 on: January 15, 2011, 06:55:28 PM »
Vince...Keith will own even in his death and he will haunt you from his grave, you equally went back and forth with him, Keith will always be apart of this site and his past posts will be brought up on here frequently......bet on it!

A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #583 on: January 15, 2011, 07:06:12 PM »

Are you upset that when you go, there will be no threads started, no memorial video, nothing but photoshops and dogshit comments posted about you?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: January 15, 2011, 07:11:15 PM »
Keith certainly was an enigma   A large soul on many levels.   Wise ,kind and loving.   You will be missed.  God Speed   Now you truly are over the top 
I

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #585 on: January 15, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »
Are you upset that when you go, there will be no threads started, no memorial video, nothing but photoshops and dogshit comments posted about you?

I'm sure a lot of people would miss me being around but at the same time, I would not tolerate someone I didn't like harboring phony feelings as well. 
A

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: January 15, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »
Fine with me!

I seriously think we should all get something together in the name of getbig for Keith.

im in

great idea

eequalsmcsquared

• Getbig I
  • Respect it or die!
« Reply #587 on: January 15, 2011, 08:17:13 PM »

Vince - you and you alone are responsible for the bad blood you had with Keith.  Do you remember what an infantile wanker you were when the PDI started?  You made endless posts claiming that higher ups from the IFBB were paying you to sabotage them, that any pro who switched divisions were setting themselves up for doom, etc.  I would smoke you too if you if I were involved with PDI like Keith was.

Why do you always pretend to be the victim?
I'm the man now dawg

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #588 on: January 15, 2011, 08:45:51 PM »
 ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #589 on: January 15, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »
Hahahaha..how, with nothing to back anything up but name calling character assassination? 

Since when is telling the truth to be mistaken for character assassination?

Truth hurts huh?  Especially midgets like yourself.

I guess I could just whine and cry and wallow in hypocrisy in my posts, but then someone might mistake me for a republican.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
OMG- ONLYME PASSED AWAY?
« Reply #590 on: January 15, 2011, 08:48:09 PM »

i just read this? is this right? this is not a joke cause if it is i'll be fucking pissed cause right now i feel like i honestly lost someone i know. i am truly saddened. this is crazy. he was such a good guy. wtf. is this fuckery or true guys?
b

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
Re: OMG- ONLYME PASSED AWAY?
« Reply #591 on: January 15, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »
i just read this? is this right? this is not a joke cause if it is i'll be fucking pissed cause right now i feel like i honestly lost someone i know. i am truly saddened. this is crazy. he was such a good guy. wtf. is this fuckery or true guys?
No ron is in on it too... just a big joke. We just stickied it too to fool others.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #592 on: January 15, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »
in all seriousness that fuckin sucks...how old was that cat?
DAWG

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #593 on: January 15, 2011, 08:51:41 PM »
yep....Stick is right.  A few weeks ago we all voted to see who would "pass away" to fool the rest of the board members...

what an idiot.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: January 15, 2011, 08:55:53 PM »
when he was alive everyone was shiting on him, and now he s dead everyone has tons of positive things to say about someone...most never knew.

Pathetic.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #595 on: January 15, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »
Rest in Peace big man

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #596 on: January 15, 2011, 08:58:34 PM »

x2

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #597 on: January 15, 2011, 09:01:02 PM »
when he was alive everyone was shiting on him, and now he s dead everyone has tons of positive things to say about someone...most never knew.

Pathetic.

Not at all, he was shitting on us, and we were shitting on him. This is part of getbig.

I think almost all was in good fun, and the great majority here always wanted that Keith got back in shape and live up again to his great stories.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #598 on: January 15, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »
everyone was shiting on him

That's kind of what we do here.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #599 on: January 15, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »