Author Topic: Tucson shooting victim blames Sarah Palin, Boehner, Glenn Beck, Sharron Angle  (Read 11221 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Tucson shooting victim blames Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Sharron Angle
Politico (where else) ^ | 1/14/11 | Kendra Marr

________________________ ________________________ ___-

A wounded survivor of the Tucson shooting that critically injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is blaming Sarah Palin, House Speaker John Boehner, Fox TV host Glenn Beck, and former Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle for the tragedy.

“It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target,” Eric Fuller said in an interview with Democracy NOW.

“Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled — senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism, subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all, even 9-year-old girls,” he added, referring to the death of Christina Taylor Green.

Fuller, a 63-year-old veteran, had campaigned for Giffords during her re-election and was at the supermarket for her “Congress on Your Corner” event.

He was shot in the knee and the back in the tragedy that left six people dead and 13 wounded.

“I was in shock, and I just wandered out into the parking lot,” Fuller recalled. “And a woman was pushing a cart full of groceries out there. And I said to her, ‘I’ve been shot.’ And she just looked at me like I was crazy.”

Earlier this week, in an interview with CBS News, Fuller didn’t go as far to point fingers. Instead, he called the shooter, Jared Loughner, a “madman.”

“I hadn’t ever had any kind of trauma experience at that level before,” he told CBS. “And I didn’t know — I didn’t quite know how to react. I felt like we were in for more, and possibly to be given a coup de grace by this madman that was so vigorously exercising his Second Amendment rights.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47620.html#ixzz1B2FqpppH

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _--

I really don't know what to say to this person other than to STFU MORON.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Tucson shooting victim blames Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Sharron Angle
Politico (where else) ^ | 1/14/11 | Kendra Marr

________________________ ________________________ ___-

A wounded survivor of the Tucson shooting that critically injured Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is blaming Sarah Palin, House Speaker John Boehner, Fox TV host Glenn Beck, and former Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle for the tragedy.

“It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target,” Eric Fuller said in an interview with Democracy NOW.

“Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled — senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism, subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all, even 9-year-old girls,” he added, referring to the death of Christina Taylor Green.

Fuller, a 63-year-old veteran, had campaigned for Giffords during her re-election and was at the supermarket for her “Congress on Your Corner” event.

He was shot in the knee and the back in the tragedy that left six people dead and 13 wounded.

“I was in shock, and I just wandered out into the parking lot,” Fuller recalled. “And a woman was pushing a cart full of groceries out there. And I said to her, ‘I’ve been shot.’ And she just looked at me like I was crazy.”

Earlier this week, in an interview with CBS News, Fuller didn’t go as far to point fingers. Instead, he called the shooter, Jared Loughner, a “madman.”

“I hadn’t ever had any kind of trauma experience at that level before,” he told CBS. “And I didn’t know — I didn’t quite know how to react. I felt like we were in for more, and possibly to be given a coup de grace by this madman that was so vigorously exercising his Second Amendment rights.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47620.html#ixzz1B2FqpppH

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

________________________ ________________________ --

I really don't know what to say to this person other than to STFU MORON.  

this guy is as entitled to his opion as anyone else (maybe more)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fine, I blame Pelosi for this shooting. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Fine, I blame Pelosi for this shooting. 

i think someone who was shot or there has more weight than you.  Besides we already know you blame Pelosi or Obama for everything.  Nothing new there.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i think someone who was shot or there has more weight than you.  Besides we already know you blame Pelosi or Obama for everything.  Nothing new there.

What if he blamed Al Gore for it? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

it would still be his opinion right?

I wonder how being shot in the back might influence your opinion

kcballer

• Getbig V

Al Gore didn't put a gun sight on his district.

DOMINATED!
Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

^THIS^

And this dude was bringing up Credibility.. Are you shittin me

kcballer

• Getbig V
I blame Tiki Gholston because if he hadn't have started dating Arianny Celeste this kid wouldn't have done what he did.
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

This is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever read, I was not aware that going into crowd and shooting a bunch of people was in the second amendment.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
Oh wait now i blame the son of sam.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

That is probably more plausible than Palin since this freak show was already thought to be  future seril killer by those who knew him.   

Kazan

• Getbig V

Blame whoever you want I don't give a shit, but to the point they throw in he was a veteran, veteran of what? You would think that someone who swore to protect the constitution would have a fucking clue what it says.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blame whoever you want I don't give a shit, but to the point they throw in he was a veteran, veteran of what? You would think that someone who swore to protect the constitution would have a fucking clue what it says.

I guess Nam?

If some drunk hits me with his car, should I blame Coors or Miller?     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
"If ballots don't work, bullets will."
  Joyce Kaufman (was supposed to be Allen West's Chief of Staff until this comment

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out
.  Sharon Angle

Kazan

• Getbig V
I guess Nam?

If some drunk hits me with his car, should I blame Coors or Miller?     

Possibly if he enlisted when he was 18 would have been 1966. I just don't like the fact that they like to throw in veteran, and not give any specifics. Half the time it turns out not to be true.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Again dipshit - this guy DID NOT EVEN VOTE IN 2010!  

His friends said he did not watch cable TV or political radio, and if anything, was a leftist like yourself.

And again - why do yu keep avoiding the fact that he was obsessed with her since 2007 and went downhill in life as a result of the lost jobs and breakup with the GF?      

Kazan

• Getbig V
  Joyce Kaufman (was supposed to be Allen West's Chief of Staff until this comment
.  Sharon Angle

If you notice all these comments come from people who I bet have never even seen a real gun up close. Tough talk for the sake of dramatics.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
.  Sharon Angle

Straw - if harm comes to Palin - can I blame the left for the vitriol against her, regardless of who does it and what theit motivation is?     

Kazan

• Getbig V
Again dipshit - this guy DID NOT EVEN VOTE IN 2010!  

His friends said he did not watch cable TV or political radio, and if anything, was a leftist like yourself.

And again - why do yu keep avoiding the fact that he was obsessed with her since 2007 and went downhill in life as a result of the lost jobs and breakup with the GF?      

Look the guy is most likely a schizophrenic, which would explain his obsession with CT's, the occult, and general crazy behavior.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Look the guy is most likely a schizophrenic, which would explain his obsession with CT's, the occult, and general crazy behavior.

and pot, muschrooms, salvia, booze, etc   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If you notice all these comments come from people who I bet have never even seen a real gun up close. Tough talk for the sake of dramatics.

how would I be able to notice what you "bet" is true about either person?  

whether they've used a gun or not is totally irrelevent.  They should be aware that, as political spokepeople or candidate,  these kind of comments are completely inappropriate as political rhetoric (IMO).   The obvious message is if you can't get your way from voting then you should consider violence as a next step.

these are the kind of comment you'd expect to see on GB.com but not from people who are running for office, polictical consultants, commentators in the media, etc..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw - if harm comes to Palin - can I blame the left for the vitriol against her, regardless of who does it and what theit motivation is?     

I'm sure you will and if it's valid then I'll agree with you.

You're aware that Giffords had received death threats, had her office vandalized etc..

who's to blame for that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
how would I be able to notice what you "bet" is true about either person?  

whether they've used a gun or not is totally irrelevent.  They should be aware that, as political spokepeople or candidate,  these kind of comments are completely inappropriate as political rhetoric (IMO).   The obvious message is if you can't get your way from voting then you should consider violence as a next step.

these are the kind of comment you'd expect to see on GB.com but not from people who are running for office, polictical consultants, commentators in the media, etc..

Unless you are Obama of course.    Then you can say anything, whether it be about bringing guns to knife fights, GOP being hostage takers, enemies, etc.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm sure you will and if it's valid then I'll agree with you.

You're aware that Giffords had received death threats, had her office vandalized etc..

who's to blame for that?

Don't know, maybe the same person who shot out Eric Cantors' HQ windows.