Author Topic: Tucson shooting victim blames Sarah Palin, Boehner, Glenn Beck, Sharron Angle  (Read 11184 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Stay on topic, son.  This is about a LEFT WING psycho.

If you want me to tell you how to deal with right wing crazies, then open up another thread. Do you understand, capisce, entiendes Doctor?

Hey cha cha. Can you not answer a question Re: your dumbass claim? See, the problem with you suzy is, you think there is a difference in Crazy.. like one side has the market cornered in psycho. You still look through the political glasses.. which is actually amazing this day in age...Wierd and stupid.. but amazing none the less...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hey cha cha. Can you not answer a question Re: your dumbass claim? See, the problem with you suzy is, you think there is a difference in Crazy.. like one side has the market cornered in psycho. You still look through the political glasses.. which is actually amazing this day in age...Wierd and stupid.. but amazing none the less...

Problem is that the left wing MSM jumped out box and blamed Palin and tea party for all of this when the truth is the opposite. 

Now we have left wing kooks talking about ear necklesses for Palin, Boehner, Bachmann, and the media is silent about it cuz it does not fit into the narrative they tried to fool the public with.     

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Racist post reported. "No labels"

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Your post=gay.

You telling people to stay on topic on other threads, but not doing it yourself=gay

Don't get butt hurt, Gloria.

Just run along, champ. Grown ups are trying to have a conversation here.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Your post=gay.

You telling people to stay on topic on other threads, but not doing it yourself=gay

Don't get butt hurt, Gloria.

Just run along, champ. Grown ups are trying to have a conversation here.

Say chief.. the topic is Crazies.. so again nancy, why do you think crazies are only on the left..

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yawn  :-\

Run along, doctor, and prepare for your PSA exam by sticking your own finger up your own rear end. I am sure you will enjoy that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yawn  :-\

Run along, doctor, and prepare for your PSA exam by sticking your own finger up your own rear end. I am sure you will enjoy that.

lmao

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ron Paul: Gun control push after Tucson massacre is ‘despicable’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/ron-paul-gun-control... /

By Sahil Kapur
Tuesday, January 18th, 2011 -- 9:00 am

Texas Republican Rep. Ron Paul assailed as "nonsensical" the recent attempts at stiffening gun control laws in the aftermath of the shooting rampage in Arizona that killed six and left thirteen injured

In an op-ed for The Hill published Monday, Paul sharply denounced the violence in Tucson last Saturday, but said that "some have attempted to use this tragedy to discredit philosophical adversaries or score political points. This sort of opportunism is simply despicable."

Members of both parties, in response to the shootings that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) critically wounded, have introduced legislation that would outlaw the selling of high-capacity ammunition magazines, close the "gun show loophole," and people from carrying firearms within 1,000 feet of lawmakers.

"This always seems to be the knee jerk reaction to any crime committed with a gun," Paul wrote. "Nonsensical proposals to outlaw guns around federal officials and install bulletproof barriers in the congressional gallery only reinforce the growing perception that politicians view their own lives as far more important than the lives of ordinary citizens."

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Pretty pathetic to bash a guy who just went through a trauma like that.

Why not try to be the better man instead?

Why? He put himself in the media by doing interviews, did you really think no one was going to look into his back ground?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Ron Paul: Gun control push after Tucson massacre is ‘despicable’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/ron-paul-gun-control... /

By Sahil Kapur
Tuesday, January 18th, 2011 -- 9:00 am

Texas Republican Rep. Ron Paul assailed as "nonsensical" the recent attempts at stiffening gun control laws in the aftermath of the shooting rampage in Arizona that killed six and left thirteen injured

In an op-ed for The Hill published Monday, Paul sharply denounced the violence in Tucson last Saturday, but said that "some have attempted to use this tragedy to discredit philosophical adversaries or score political points. This sort of opportunism is simply despicable."

Members of both parties, in response to the shootings that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) critically wounded, have introduced legislation that would outlaw the selling of high-capacity ammunition magazines, close the "gun show loophole," and people from carrying firearms within 1,000 feet of lawmakers.

"This always seems to be the knee jerk reaction to any crime committed with a gun," Paul wrote. "Nonsensical proposals to outlaw guns around federal officials and install bulletproof barriers in the congressional gallery only reinforce the growing perception that politicians view their own lives as far more important than the lives of ordinary citizens."
I agree

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I agree

I can only imagine the conversation we would be having if Loughner went n a site and learned how to build a suicide belt and killed 50 people instead.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Grayson Blames Palin For Arizona Shooting
National Journal ^ | 1/19/11 | Jessica Taylor

Former Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) places blame directly on Sarah Palin and Republicans for last week's deadly Arizona shooting in an email to supporters on Wednesday.

Grayson, a one-term Democrat who was ousted by Rep. Daniel Webster (R) by 18 points in November, is widely expected to run again in 2012. And while the note isn't an explicit appeal for money, there is a "contribute" link at the bottom of the message.

"When I opened my web browser yesterday, at yahoo.com, there was Sarah Palin, smiling at me," Grayson writes. "'Oh God,' I said to myself, 'what has she done now."

Reacting to Palin's defense of her controversial video on the Ariz. massacre and use of the phrase "blood libel," Grayson writes: "That's interesting, I thought. What else might Palin be defending? Cannibalism, maybe?

Grayson goes on to offer his own summary of Palin's appearance on Sean Hannity's Fox News show: "Palin: I am so misunderstood. Hannity: I am so misunderstood. Palin: I am so misunderstood."

Grayson says not only was Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz), who was critically wounded in the shooting at her "Congress On Your Corner" event, wary of Palin's rhetoric, but that the former GOP vice presidential nominee used the same "crossfire" symbol against him.

"Even before I heard earlier Palin's whining about 'misguided finger-pointing' and 'irresponsible statements from people who are apportioning blame,' I thought about this: Palin came to my district, and told her people to 'take me out.' Palin told people again and again, 'don't retreat, reload.'"

Running down threats to him, Grayson says one of his five-year old twins "received a telephone death threat intended for me" the day before last March's health care vote.

(Excerpt) Read more at hotlineoncall.nationaljo urnal.com ...