Author Topic: Americans and beards....  (Read 24899 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: americans and beards....
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »
I don't know about that.

Lot's of guys with beards just do it because they are disheveled and too lazy to shave. Hippies and travelers and people like that.

At the moment i've got long hair and a beard, and i'm doing it for spiritual reasons. I just want to go natural kinda like what the rastas do.

It depends on what your clothes, hairstyle etc. looks like. Sometimes a beard can look really gay but it depends on other aspects of the appearance.

As for body hair. That's just genetic. Some people are just hairy and some aren't. It's beyond a person's control, so it seems stupid to consider it gay either way. That's like saying "blonde hair is gay", or "brown eyes are gay".
What the fuck is so "spiritual" about looking like Oscar the Grouch?  Tell me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
Beards are another favorite Homo-Erotic trigger in men.
I would think that fat douchebag with a beard in your avatar may disagree with you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2011, 06:48:47 PM »
Pegg's beard is coming along very very well :)
I only wish I could let my beard grow like that I hate to shave!!!

Ummm...yes, i would like a #4 with fries and a Coke to drink please.  :D
D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »
What the fuck is so "spiritual" about looking like Oscar the Grouch?  Tell me.
There are many spiritual aspects to it.

You stop trying to look a certain way. You stop doing unnatural things to change your appearance. You just let yourself be natural.

It's a way of rebelling against cultural norms and pressure by society to look professional. It's a way of eliminating materialism and vanity from yourself.

There are many spiritual aspects to it. Just read about the Rastas and Hindus and why they do it.

I thought you were supposed to be an intelligent and sharp guy? You aren't learned on this?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2011, 06:49:32 PM »
Pegg's beard is coming along very very well :)
I only wish I could let my beard grow like that I hate to shave!!!

Goddamn!!! Looks just like my old man, except younger. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cara Roerich

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »
Goddamn!!! Looks just like my old man, except younger. :o

How conical.
I am a fitness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2011, 06:54:12 PM »

You stop trying to look a certain way. You stop doing unnatural things to change your appearance. You just let yourself be natural.

It's a way of rebelling against cultural norms and pressure by society to look professional. It's a way of eliminating materialism and vanity from yourself.

There are many spiritual aspects to it. Just read about the Rastas and Hindus and why they do it.

I thought you were supposed to be an intelligent and sharp guy? You aren't learned on this?
Sorry, there is nothing at all spiritual stinking like a plugged up shitter.  Do you have shit stains in all your clothes yet?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2011, 06:54:46 PM »

Also, do you just piss in your pants?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2011, 06:59:39 PM »
Also, do you just piss in your pants?

How old are you?

You seem pretty immature and judgmental.

Are you a spoiled rich kid with a sense or entitlement, or are you a small town yocal who's never traveled?

Cara Roerich

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
How old are you? You seem pretty immature and judgmental.

Are you a spoiled rich kid with a sense or entitlement,

He wants us to believe so

are you a small town yocal who's never traveled?

This ^^^^^

Demystified.

He makesabout  42k a year. Not bad but nothing to look down on people.

Should I continue?
I am a fitness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2011, 07:05:21 PM »
How old are you?

You seem pretty immature and judgmental.

Are you a spoiled rich kid with a sense or entitlement, or are you a small town yocal who's never traveled?
Option A I guess considering I have been to Europe.

Anyways, why don`t you just piss in your pants and shit in them?   That type of behavior seems like it fits with everything you posted.  Its natural and you definitely are not conforming to social norms by doing so.  You are also in fact defecating on materialism literally.  I thought this is the statement you wanted to convey. Also, I don`t think one could be vain with underwear full of rotten turds and a pants full of piss.

All you need to do is soil yourself and you don`t even have to worry about the beard.  Think about it.  Of course you could combine the beard, but I don`t know what added benefit that would give if any.  Think about it.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2011, 07:07:11 PM »
Option A I guess considering I have been to Europe.

Anyways, why don`t you just piss in your pants and shit in them?   That type of behavior seems like it fits with everything you posted.  Its natural and you definitely are not conforming to social norms by doing so.  You are also in fact defecating on materialism literally.  I thought this is the statement you wanted to convey. Also, I don`t think one could be vain with underwear full of rotten turds and a pants full of piss.

All you need to do is soil yourself and you don`t even have to worry about the beard.  Think about it.  Of course you could combine the beard, but I don`t know what added benefit that would give if any.  Think about it.

Eh, you're an idiot.

Nothing surprising. There's billions like you out there.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2011, 07:08:06 PM »

I tend to be more insightful, more profound and introspective when I look like a homeless militant. But, I had noticed I miss a lot chances with women---looking like I strapped black steel wool on my face, doesn't bode too well when seeing hottie at the grocery store...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2011, 07:10:52 PM »
Eh, you're an idiot.

Nothing surprising. There's billions like you out there.
So you Cherry Pick which stinker habits you adapt?  How do you decide which stinkers to follow and which you do not.

I assume you don`t wear any deodorant at this point so you have no problem smelling like hot garbage.  Wouldn`t you accomplish everything you want by just soiling yourself?  I am not trying to condescending here at all.  I am just highly curious as to your modus operandi.

Where do you draw the line when it comes to how you smell and how do you want to smell in front of others?

Cara Roerich

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »
So you Cherry Pick which stinker habits you adapt?  How do you decide which stinkers to follow and which you do not.

I assume you don`t wear any deodorant at this point so you have no problem smelling like hot garbage.  Wouldn`t you accomplish everything you want by just soiling yourself?  I am not trying to condescending here at all.  I am just highly curious as to your modus operandi.

Where do you draw the line when it comes to how you smell and how do you want to smell in front of others?

No offense true adonis but I know for a fact that you barely get by... you're in your 30's now and should be thriving as an intellectual yet relayed to minion tasks. What's the deal before we call failed?
I am a fitness.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2011, 07:13:53 PM »
It is pretty gay.

Just like you.

Translation = "I failed at sports, got picked on as a kid, girls push me around in a circle till i cry"

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »
I tend to be more insightful, more profound and introspective when I look like a homeless militant. But, I had noticed I miss a lot chances with women---looking like I strapped black steel wool on my face, doesn't bode too well when seeing hottie at the grocery store...

Depends where you live and what you're going for.

Hippie chicks in lots of places love the long haired and bearded look. They think it makes you look genuine, kind and like a person of depth. In Thailand and India this kind of look gos over really well.

I know you're from Maryland though, and out there i'm sure it doesn't go over too well.

I think I have more luck with long hair and a beard than I do with hair gel and the professional look.

It's all about where you're at and what kind of crowd you mingle with though. What kind of lifestyle you have and what kind of look you can pull off well.

When you just follow your heart and keep it real to what you wanna do everything falls into place.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »

I would actually love to have a serious chat about this topic with you. I could say a lot about this and explain it in detail.

But you are acting like a condescending prick, and you obviously don't wanna hear what i'd have to say about it. So forget it.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2011, 07:17:32 PM »
Translation = "I failed at sports, got picked on as a kid, girls push me around in a circle till i cry"

Yup. It's all true.  :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2011, 07:17:42 PM »
No offense true adonis but I know for a fact that you barely get by... you're in your 30's now and should be thriving as an intellectual yet relayed to minion tasks. What's the deal before we call failed?
How did you arrive at all of this?  :D  I do as I want so you are already exposing yourself as knowing nothing about me.  Also I am not "in my 30s".  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »
I would actually love to have a serious chat about this topic with you. I could say a lot about this and explain it in detail.

But you are acting like a condescending prick, and you obviously don't wanna hear what i'd have to say about it. So forget it.
Ok how do I proceed without you taking it as being mean?

Lets talk about the smell.  Do you realize that you may stink to others?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2011, 07:20:01 PM »

Nonsense....Adonis continues to flourish in all endeavors.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »
Ok how do I proceed without you taking it as being mean?

Lets talk about the smell.  Do you realize that you may stink to others?
Go back to this quote..............

I would think that fat douchebag with a beard in your avatar may disagree with you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cara Roerich

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »
Nonsense....Adonis continues to flourish in all endeavors.

I whish him all the best; he's a smart individual; but his insecurity speaks louder than his actions which is sad when you break the 30's barrier.

Maybe he is another Oliver Cromwell.

Download dropico for Droid.
I am a fitness.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2011, 07:25:38 PM »
Go back to this quote..............

I do think Jefferson Davis looks better than Robert E. Lee, but at this point we are just splitting hairs. Besides, the type of beard people wear these days are in no way reminiscent or comparable to Lee`s.