Author Topic: inregardiung cardio  (Read 3919 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: inregardiung cardio
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 02:14:11 PM »
What are you talking about? I did cardio, not as much as I should have but that wasn't Jims fault.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 02:17:48 PM »
Heart is a muscle, so you should train it too.

newmom

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »

x10

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 02:19:50 PM »
What are you talking about? I did cardio, not as much as I should have but that wasn't Jims fault.

He has said he only sometimes adds cardio precontest. Not completely against it but minimal cardio. He is against doing tons of cardio, actually thinks it's unhealthy, bad for the heart etc.

So what gh15 is saying is pretty much exactly what Jim says, only when hitting that 4% range is it sometimes needed.

If I've read Jim incorrectly he can clarify.  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 02:20:26 PM »
But the question mezo, is can the heart get a sufficent work out through resistance training?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 02:58:32 PM »

Actually the heart is not like a skeletal muscle but a cardiac muscle that behaves more like an organ than a skeletal muscle. It is genetically predetermine and, like all organs, does not get stronger with use. You can improve the efficiency of your cardiovascular system (veins, blood vessels, capillaries, oxygen transfer...) but the heart muscle as such does not get stronger. This is one of the reasons your body does not like to put on muscle. Muscles, even at rest, requires metabolic and cardiovascular support. If I suddenly slap on 30 lbs of muscle on you you will be stronger but your heart will have to work that much harder supporting the additional muscle.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 05:10:00 PM »
No jun le bodybuilders are not athletes, not by ant stretch on the normal persons imagination. And as for not doing cardio....GH15 has his head up his ass. Proof is bodybuilders from the real bodybuilders who actually put time in to train. LaBrada was a perfect example of cardio working. Why I'm justifying to a gimmick is beyond me :((

get the fuck  oout,,bodybuilder that do cardio is never tru boldybuilder,,only during prep down to 4% it needed ,, the drug hgh that is ALWAYS IN SYSTEM make cardio not nesesery unles real low bodyfat needed in the form of 4% ,,most bodybuild on gh are always 6-7% comvered with water that make it look 9-11% ,,many dont knwo to distingwish how water weight look ,,they dont look atht the all midsection and the all waist ,,the obliqe thhe tightness of that region ,,they only look at abs abs make sure they see all clear ,,NOT NOT NOT NOT HOW ITS DONE,,abs can get blurry very easy with water,,most bodybuildrer walk all the time with 7% and just cover with water which make top 2-4 abs visible and lower 2 less visible,,btu moment they lose the water which has nothing to do with cardio but more with hgh timiing and other drugs timing....then they see their 6 pack clear and nice,,th eonly time for cardio is from 6 down to 4 % and also nto over kill it,,

stop balonie around with the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »
get the fuck  oout,,bodybuilder that do cardio is never tru boldybuilder,,stop balonie around with the truth

gh15 approved
I saw, with my own eyes, Jat and Ronnie doing cardio in Koloseum.......are you saying they are not real bodybuilders?

If I remember right, it was quite a few months away from the Mr O so it wasn't this 4% or whatever the fuck you're babbling on about Jason.

Again why haven't you answered my PM? :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 05:16:44 PM »
I saw, with my own eyes, Jat and Ronnie doing cardio in Koloseum.......are you saying they are not real bodybuilders?

If I remember right, it was quite a few months away from the Mr O so it wasn't this 4% or whatever the fuck you're babbling on about Jason.

Again why haven't you answered my PM? :'(

who the fuck is jason? if i knew who he was it would be good so id be able to laugh about it too my moronic friend,, now to yrou observation ,,,when you take 100 iu of slin a day you too would be on the cardio trying to get your obese weight fown to only muscle,, also the cardio is doen MAINLY in prep,, onyh from 6 down to 4 ,,it sometime look like they have 10 % but no they are 6-7% ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
who the fuck is jason? if i knew who he was it would be good so id be able to laugh about it too my moronic friend,, now to yrou observation ,,,when you take 100 iu of slin a day you too would be on the cardio trying to get your obese weight fown to only muscle,, also the cardio is doen MAINLY in prep,, onyh from 6 down to 4 ,,it sometime look like they have 10 % but no they are 6-7% ,,

gh15 approved
LOL You funny Jason. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »
Hahaha at GH15!