Author Topic: the face book addiction  (Read 6849 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
the face book addiction
« on: January 15, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »
seriously...WTF...I know crack heads that don't need there fix as much as the average facebook junkie...
DAWG

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: the face book addiction
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 09:05:27 PM »
seriously...WTF...I know crack heads that don't need there fix as much as the average facebook junkie...
Kinda like the "Getbig Addiction", eh?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:06:38 PM »
 :)
DAWG

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »
that would be funny if that was put on the first and last day of school...for first graders

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 10:29:12 PM »
it gets women into your bed

not having facebook is actually pretty gay

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »

I don't have facebook.  Everyone that counts to me is in my life already.  What do I need with a bunch of dipwads from past years tracking me down and 'friending' me?  Putting one's life on the internet strikes me as weird.  I enjoy my anonymity.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »
Fuck facebook, it's ok about once a month when you meet someone new and need to get there number after that it's just another great legacy of generation nothingness.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 11:03:27 PM »
I have a facebook fan page. Buy a fucking painting - http://www.facebook.com/pages/JamesBoucherFineArt/319615256723?ref=mf

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 11:03:42 PM »
I don't have facebook.  Everyone that counts to me is in my life already.  What do I need with a bunch of dipwads from past years tracking me down and 'friending' me?  Putting one's life on the internet strikes me as weird.  I enjoy my anonymity.

You sir are a real man.  

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 11:07:23 PM »

agreed...this generation nothingness is spot on ...only gonna get worse...
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 11:44:19 PM »

seriously how does this work?

E
E

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 11:45:42 PM »

E
It's like talking to them on the phone but requires no balls.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011, 11:54:31 PM »

E

put up your best photo and write something provocative, then wait for comments and pms

having shredded abs, cock-like vascularity, and jumping out of planes for a living help

then again, that's true even without facebook . . .

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 03:39:43 AM »
Facebook is the Ghey. For attention whores.
Carry on..

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 03:43:13 AM »

This.  8)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 03:58:47 AM »
I made one and now use it for entertainment purposes only. I'll get on there and read what people have to say and its seriously amazing how stupid some people are. It's like they give commentary on how fuckin sad their lives are.... "subway sounds pretty damn good right now, I think that's what ima go get.." LOL seriously who fuckin cares?! Some people are normal and just use it for a little communication, but the ones that keep me coming back are the retards that will say whatever they can think of just to get a response. I smoke a little marijuana and take it all in like a beautiful sunset of retardation.  I'll dig some gems up really quickly. (WTF is this "Ima" shit?)

"I can really careless what people think of me, Ima do whatever it takes for me to succeed in life..."

"Its pretty ridiculous when it snows hella, then rains in the same night.. you think that it would get colder as the night when on but nope, starts raining and takes away the snow.. boohoo..lol"

""Life is so crazy" how do you figure out what direction you should be going? anyone?"

"No matter how tough things may seem, never give up and keep faith in where your going is possitive!!!"

"i guess one day i gota jump and hope to god i can fly!!"

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 04:11:57 AM »

That is such an awesome picture!  I LOL'd and hit right click save to brighten up future days.  Thanks for posting it 8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 04:34:01 AM »
i love my facebook.

met loads of old school friends through it.

i like farmville too - yes i know i'm sad  :D
175lbs by 31st July

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 04:57:31 AM »
i love my facebook.

met loads of old school friends through it.

i like farmville too - yes i know i'm sad  :D

I bet you're one of the first to finish the duck pond.  :-\

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 05:01:47 AM »

Exactly!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 05:34:52 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 05:51:42 AM »
I bet you're one of the first to finish the duck pond.  :-\
:D
175lbs by 31st July

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 05:55:53 AM »
I've found a couple "fish that have gotten away". A few have turned into whales, and some are still Mako sharks and Swordfish...and it was worth it...

Although, a little "mystery" is good...updating all the time is stupid and I don't know why people do it...
It's also good to see how people try so hard to make themselves relevant, and the women who are always saying "Don't Hate!", don't hate what? Your bad taste in clothes, of that the fact that you have a black eye from your "man" that you've only been dating for 3 wks!

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »
I made one and now use it for entertainment purposes only. I'll get on there and read what people have to say and its seriously amazing how stupid some people are. It's like they give commentary on how fuckin sad their lives are.... "subway sounds pretty damn good right now, I think that's what ima go get.." LOL seriously who fuckin cares?! Some people are normal and just use it for a little communication, but the ones that keep me coming back are the retards that will say whatever they can think of just to get a response. I smoke a little marijuana and take it all in like a beautiful sunset of retardation.  I'll dig some gems up really quickly. (WTF is this "Ima" shit?)

"I can really careless what people think of me, Ima do whatever it takes for me to succeed in life..."

"Its pretty ridiculous when it snows hella, then rains in the same night.. you think that it would get colder as the night when on but nope, starts raining and takes away the snow.. boohoo..lol"

""Life is so crazy" how do you figure out what direction you should be going? anyone?"

"No matter how tough things may seem, never give up and keep faith in where your going is possitive!!!"

"i guess one day i gota jump and hope to god i can fly!!"

I cant find the 'like' box on this one?!  :)

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 08:46:41 AM »
Oh and then theres this.. Anyone in their right mind knows you dont take your eyes off the baby in the tub, or just about anywhere else where minor slip up results in serious harm or death...

http://www.witn.com/news/headlines/Woman_Checks_Out_Facebook_Child_Drowns_In_Tub_113667289.html