Author Topic: 2011 - NPC Excalibur HW - Coach vs. Alex23!  (Read 62084 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: 2011 - NPC Excalibur HW - Coach vs. Alex23!
« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2011, 03:53:40 PM »
i don't think the formerly homeless panda buys suits. he probably steals and collects tents ans tarpaulins from dumpsters and people's garages.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #351 on: January 19, 2011, 04:06:22 PM »
how does one get an ass thats wider than their shoulders. wtf. look at that.

how the fuck would you buy a suit? 'excuse me, could you reverse the taper?"

Hhahhahahahahahaha!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:25 PM »
I increased my ass to shoulders ratio threefold on the "Panda protocol". Thanks Panda.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #353 on: January 19, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
On second thought....I'm not putting all of that shit into my body.

I'm completely drug-free of ANY kind of drugs for years now and healthy, and i'm not a youngster either. There is really no point in risking my health for basically nothing but some pats on the back from dudes on an internet forum.

I look pretty good as-is...maybe i will try a serious diet instead and drop my BF low and look even better. i take pride in the fact that my build is ME, and it's going away if i stop putting needles in my ass.

i got caught up in the moment for a minute there.....moment has passed  :)

newmom

« Reply #354 on: January 19, 2011, 05:21:04 PM »
On second thought....I'm not putting all of that shit into my body.

I'm completely drug-free of ANY kind of drugs for years now and healthy, and i'm not a youngster either. There is really no point in risking my health for basically nothing but some pats on the back from dudes on an internet forum.

I look pretty good as-is...maybe i will try a serious diet instead and drop my BF low and look even better. i take pride in the fact that my build is ME, and it's going away if i stop putting needles in my ass.

i got caught up in the moment for a minute there.....moment has passed  :)

why would you remotely think of doing that. Your flipping huge for goodness sake

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: January 19, 2011, 05:28:21 PM »
why would you remotely think of doing that. Your flipping huge for goodness sake

Thanks Newmomma.....i forgot about those pics, that's a big 'ol back on the groinkster....LOLOLOL  :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: January 19, 2011, 05:30:30 PM »
bigassjerseygirl

newmom

« Reply #357 on: January 19, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 19, 2011, 05:33:25 PM »

newmom

« Reply #359 on: January 19, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: January 19, 2011, 05:36:05 PM »
Yes I know

im considering blackmail

newmom

« Reply #361 on: January 19, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »
im considering blackmail

you are huh, great and I'm broke

newmom

« Reply #362 on: January 19, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »
Thanks Newmomma.....i forgot about those pics, that's a big 'ol back on the groinkster....LOLOLOL  :D

true indeed, the big ol back is groinanator the side is groinkster ;D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #363 on: January 19, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »
Yes, you have to admire Groink as he has gained all his mass very late in life when his natural hormonal output is but a mere flicker compared to the flame of his distant youth.

You also have to admire that despite his admitted addiction to rec drugs and his many steroid using friends, he has hitherto avoided succumbing to the temptation of AAS.

I mean look at the bloke here, you wouldn't know he'd ever felt the cold iron in his hands and yet he blows up during middle age totally drug free. Another Getbig miracle.  :o

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #364 on: January 19, 2011, 07:29:09 PM »
Yes, you have to admire Groink as he has gained all his mass very late in life when his natural hormonal output is but a mere flicker compared to the flame of his distant youth.

You also have to admire that despite his admitted addiction to rec drugs and his many steroid using friends, he has hitherto avoided succumbing to the temptation of AAS.

I mean look at the bloke here, you wouldn't know he'd ever felt the cold iron in his hands and yet he blows up during middle age totally drug free. Another Getbig miracle.  :o

yeah. i dont get why he lies so adamantly about his usage. hes a nice enough guy.
b

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 19, 2011, 07:34:47 PM »
yeah. i dont get why he lies so adamantly about his usage. hes a nice enough guy.

Lots of people lie to EVERYONE about their use.

They don't tell their wife and even their best friends lots of the time.

Groink is probably one of those kinds of people.

I can see why people do it though. The average person will think that you are an evil bastard if they find out you use gear do cocaine, acid, shrooms and other drugs. You have to lie about it often times.

GWAR

« Reply #366 on: January 19, 2011, 07:37:08 PM »

judging by these pics i would say groink is a dork with no style or personality , backwards base ball hat ? high cut white jean shorts with tucked in sweater  ::)  prolly spends all his time sitting around in a man cave

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #367 on: January 19, 2011, 07:37:12 PM »
Lots of people lie to EVERYONE about their use.

They don't tell their wife and even their best friends lots of the time.

Groink is probably one of those kinds of people.

I can see why people do it though. The average person will think that you are an evil bastard if they find out you use gear do cocaine, acid, shrooms and other drugs. You have to lie about it often times.
Right now in the US it is more forgiven to use illicit drugs than it is to use steroids, they have been villianized that much.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 19, 2011, 09:01:49 PM »
judging by these pics i would say groink is a dork with no style or personality , backwards base ball hat ? high cut white jean shorts with tucked in sweater  ::)  prolly spends all his time sitting around in a man cave

Top pic is 94....I was still a solid 210 and I was at my worst as far as partying and barely training....I was fucked out of my face in that pic. Shirt was a $120 Gaberdine....and was very much in style...... douche

Bottom pic I was about 215-and real lean ...it obvious I'm a built guy in that pic.

But thanks for the memories you obsessed twat...LOL.....God DAMN I'm a good looking man 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: January 19, 2011, 09:06:12 PM »
Top pic is 94....I was still a solid 210 and I was at my worst as far as partying and barely training....I was fucked out of my face in that pic. Shirt was a $120 Gaberdine....and was very much in style...... douche

Bottom pic I was about 215-and real lean ...it obvious I'm a built guy in that pic.

But thanks for the memories you obsessed twat...LOL.....God DAMN I'm a good looking man 8)

im an arrogant ass for talking about money, then you turn around and,.......

yup, figures

GWAR

« Reply #370 on: January 19, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »

::) jesus listen to this fag desperately try to explain himself HAHAHA 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: January 19, 2011, 09:17:24 PM »
::) jesus listen to this fag desperately try to explain himself HAHAHA 

But he is wearing a 120 dollar shirt  :o Ain't that some impressive shit?!?!?!

epic_alien

« Reply #372 on: January 19, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
But he is wearing a 120 dollar shirt  :o Ain't that some impressive shit?!?!?!

the only thing more pathetic than looking bad while competing, is the guy who enteres a natural show and loses while not being natural.

enter "prime cuts".

there would be more dignity in just saying that you use, because dude  if you havent noticed this is abodybuilding for, no one would give a fuck if you said you did, its the saying you dont when its obvious that you do that puts people off.

fucking "prime cuts", one of the best get big characters

GWAR

« Reply #373 on: January 19, 2011, 10:56:04 PM »
i can honestly say that if any women came across this group of  "turds"  her pussy would dry up faster than  a crick in a west texas drought

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: January 19, 2011, 11:00:25 PM »
Oh boy...you guys are really owning me now  ::)
That's what people wore 17 years ago no "explanation" needed. That's the best you have.....my shirt is tucked in? ? LOLOLOLOL