Author Topic: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".  (Read 35913 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2011, 05:29:04 PM »
I gotta say I find the whole "man cave" dumb as fuck.  Essentially, this is just a room that says "My wife hates and controls me, so she gave me a room where I can do all the things that were previously destroying our marriage.  Now we're happy, never together, and I still pay for everything."

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2011, 05:59:48 PM »
My home office is filled with deer mounts and florida gators stuff. It's not a man cave though. I have some shirts and pictures from the beatings we have given uga in jax. I know you like hearing that jimmyjam ;D

Ug

« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2011, 09:01:19 PM »
I would think that TA would love to have some friends over for the superbowl.....he could show off some serious cooking skills 8)
The problem with that is, most people are incredibly picky eaters and are so used to the bland garbage they consume on a daily basis that anything else is too unusual for them.  There is also a food fear in that they think their peers may view them with and judge them as pretentious if they actually eat something that either tastes wonderful or which may not be what they are accustomed to.  In most cases its a total waste of time as they are just going to make turds out of it anyways.
TRANSLATION:
I have no friends.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »
Its all about the recipe first and foremost and then the ingredients. The other MOST IMPORTANT thing is that ingredients HAVE TO BE WEIGHED BY THE GRAM on a scale.  Bread will never turn out, EVER, if not weighed correctly with exact accuracy.  Most start off with a terrible recipe first, then of course they use standard measuring cups which is a huge No-No and their ovens probably are not calibrated correctly so its either too hot or not hot enough.  Also, water content, not type (hard or soft) is very important to whatever application you are making.  A Ciabatta for instance has a high water content which makes the dough sticky whereas a Whole Grain Loaf has less water and does not stick at all.  

Bread is very easy if you follow the above rules and you can churn out any kind in any geographic location 100 percent of the time.  There are also tricks you can do to mimic a steam oven with a Dutch Oven or with water.

Sounds like alot of work.no wonder they never get it right!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2011, 07:59:52 AM »

8)

But they are gay.  ::) ::)

Get your ass back in the God Damn kitchen.

D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #205 on: January 19, 2011, 08:07:44 AM »
I gotta say I find the whole "man cave" dumb as fuck.  Essentially, this is just a room that says "My wife hates and controls me, so she gave me a room where I can do all the things that were previously destroying our marriage.  Now we're happy, never together, and I still pay for everything."
The idea is to divert funds from other things in the house, into more beer, alot more beer.

Anyhow this thread is fucking stupid, at best it`s just an attempt for some guy that is to lame to get into a country club, to feel smug, about the one thing that unites most men besides war, racism and ethnic hatred.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #206 on: January 19, 2011, 03:54:56 PM »
How about we haven`t turned on the television in 4 months.  We only use it for watching movies and nothing else.  Are you one of those that sits in front of the flickerbox for hours on end?
I run my own Business.. Go to the boxing club,then hit the weights ,all this with my son.. When I'm home relaxing,I love to watch all the shows I missed through out the week.. I do this with my family.. What do you do with your lady Mudonis.!? Talk about programs you once watched on t.v.? Just turn the Phucking thing on and watch it!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2011, 04:02:31 PM »
in my man cave i like to watch clips of leafy in his trunks at his shows. he looks so good shaved and oiled. i know Adam himself likes to attend a muscle show as well.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 19, 2011, 04:03:40 PM »
 My man cave is more like an opium den.

No sports or bullshit like that.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #209 on: January 19, 2011, 05:55:08 PM »
My man cave is more like an opium den.

No sports or bullshit like that.

THIS

when I had my girlfriends I had a room I kept my leather couches cause 'they;re too cold at night' and my tv - always blazed in there

also her damn dogs didnt get all up ovr my shit.......cept when she called the cops and ratted they found all my shit in the heat vents and cereal boxes :'(

newmom

« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »
THIS

when I had my girlfriends I had a room I kept my leather couches cause 'they;re too cold at night' and my tv - always blazed in there

also her damn dogs didnt get all up ovr my shit.......cept when she called the cops and ratted they found all my shit in the heat vents and cereal boxes :'(

you know how to pick em Spike

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2011, 06:17:23 PM »
 ::)  ::)   How original.   

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #212 on: January 27, 2011, 10:36:47 AM »
since you are unaware of behavioural differences between men and women... let me give you a lesson on it.
- women don't like to watch their man play video games
- women don't like it when their man dresses up in comfortable clothes (old sweat pants, flip flops, and an old t-shirt or tank top) and sits next to them smelling like garlic and onions
- women don't like to watch the same shows their man likes to watch
- women don't like to engage in conversations with their man... instead they like to turn it into a monologue where the mans only words are "really?... that's a shame?... on no she didn't?!... i'm sorry that happened!... omg!"
- women don't like it when you bring your friends over and they mess the living room

- No, they don't mind. Stop hanging with dumb women. I play games, my girlfriend keeps herself busy doing her nails or whatever the fuck women does. Try being with a girl that can keep herself busy.
- Uhm, yea. nobody likes that. Give your sweats a wash. Sounds like you're talking from experience there.
- God, why are bodybuilders so dumb. We watch NCIS, The Mentalist, Two And a Half Men and Family Guy together. I introduced her to those shows and she doesn't miss an episode.
- Wrong .. just wrong. Try being with someone less self-involved.
- She invites them over for me. Hell, she insist they come over at least once a month where we can misbehave whilst under her eyes. Oh, we also don't 'mess' the living room. We're all older than 9.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2011, 10:44:58 AM »
I gotta say I find the whole "man cave" dumb as fuck.  Essentially, this is just a room that says "My wife hates and controls me, so she gave me a room where I can do all the things that were previously destroying our marriage.  Now we're happy, never together, and I still pay for everything."

Men who want a dog are trying to find a scapegoat because they re the slaves of their woman.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2011, 09:25:42 PM »
I hope there is a National Earthquake this weekend so that it seals up everyone in their "Man Caves" and they have to resort to eating their high-school jersey and their ping pong paddles.

Alex23

« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2011, 09:33:48 PM »
I hope there is a National Earthquake this weekend so that it seals up everyone in their "Man Caves" and they have to resort to eating their high-school jersey and their ping pong paddles.

Adonis, I take that you're favorite show on TV these days is "Mike and Molly" ;D

Am I right? A pinnacle of American culture ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2011, 09:36:37 PM »
 The True Adonis sounds like a feminine and fruity little bitch.

This whole thread bashing man caves = pillow biter sassy

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2011, 09:38:02 PM »
The True Adonis sounds like a feminine and fruity little bitch.

This whole thread bashing man caves = pillow biter sassy

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2014, 02:00:10 PM »
EL O EL

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2014, 02:15:00 PM »
Jay Cutler's shrine to himself is pretty fukcing disturbing. The dude has his cardio equipment set up to look at pictures of himself on the wall. Talk about fukcing weird...