Author Topic: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".  (Read 35882 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: DISGUSTING Phenomenon known as "The Man Cave".
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2011, 09:01:46 PM »
In both aspects of gay for pay and homoeroticism viewing the sport i would arguing that both are there in equal force; However, bodybuilding is more blatant. Simple as that. There are plenty of incidents of gay football players and we have posted this in many threads. I went to high school with a guy who joined the football team simply to be around men. He was a self admitted homosexual. The coaches treated him cruelly.

So the fact that you know someone who was gay that played football means they are all fags....that's some airtight logic  ::) of course there are homosexuals in all walks of life.

What you hear about most often with NFL players is them having 7 different kids spread across the country from the whores they pass around like joints....Yeah , that's typical for a gay guy  ::)

Your "argument" is flat- out stupid, has no basis in fact, and it is child's play to poke holes in it.....but carry on.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2011, 09:02:34 PM »
you queers are missing the point

women are for sex and cleaning the house

the man cave is a place off limits to the help where men (not boys who don latex gloves so as not to get poop on thier fingers when they finger thier assholes, i.e. YOU) can go to relax, take care of business, plot the destruction of our enemies, and escape the world of nags, children, and in-laws.

what he said...

obviously whoever doesn't understand the purpose of a man cave doesn't have a girlfriend that lives with him, isn't married, doesn't have children, doesn't have any friends (except for fags who want to hang out at gay friendly clubs), or is a homo...

end of discussion.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2011, 09:09:37 PM »
what he said...

obviously whoever doesn't understand the purpose of a man cave doesn't have a girlfriend that lives with him, isn't married, doesn't have children, doesn't have any friends (except for fags who want to hang out at gay friendly clubs), or is a homo...

end of discussion.
Enlighten us all; just what is it that you actually do in your "Man Cave"?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »
what he said...

end of discussion.
I find men who cannot confront women comical. The man cave in essence is a return to childhood with adult toys. When things go awry then retreat to their child like fantasy's with homosexual undertones. Why do you guys admire the joe six pack? I see it as the epitome of stupidity. There is nothing testosterone pumping about a fat balding man on a couch sweating, passing gas, and eating ho ho's.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2011, 09:10:27 PM »
FWIW I think the "man cave" is a stupid term as well....I have a den, like a normal person. And my GF and my daughter are "allowed" to come in whenever they want

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2011, 09:12:33 PM »
I find men who cannot confront women comical. The man cave in essence is a return to childhood with adult toys. When things go awry then retreat to their child like fantasy's with homosexual undertones. Why do you guys admire the joe six pack? I see it as the epitome of stupidity. There is nothing testosterone pumping about a fat balding man on a couch sweating, passing gas, and eating ho ho's.
This cuts to the heart of it.  A perfect summation and explanation of what a Man Cave REALLY is used for. 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2011, 09:17:33 PM »
i remember the days when adonis posting would get me worked up and argue back and forth
then i dummied up and realize he does this to humor himself

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »
what he said...

end of discussion.
I notice that you made reference to homosexuals 3 times in a single sentence when describing the purpose of your "Man Cave".  Please explain to me how a "Man Cave" is not blatantly a homosexual sanctuary when you specifically retreat to it to avoid any female contact, you only permit other men to enter and all of the programming on television is tuned to watching other men engaged in activities with other men.

???

Do you see how I can be a bit confused by your mixed messages?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2011, 09:19:41 PM »
i remember the days when adonis posting would get me worked up and argue back and forth
then i dummied up and realize he does this to humor himself

We all come here to humor ourselves...at least I know i do. I enjoy poking holes in stupid statements.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »

nothing in your last sentance has anything to do with reality.  man caves are awesome.

idk wtf happened to clowns like you or adonis that you apparently have no friends, enjoy nothing most men enjoy, and then have lost so much blood during your last periods that you come onto a BODYBUILDING website to whine (like women) about man caves and most other things masculine.

speaks volumes guys.. really does.

oh yeah and..

OUTED    ..   both of you

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2011, 09:33:14 PM »
nothing in your last sentance has anything to do with reality.  man caves are awesome.

idk wtf happened to clowns like you or adonis that you apparently have no friends, enjoy nothing most men enjoy, and then have lost so much blood during your last periods that you come onto a BODYBUILDING website to whine (like women) about man caves and most other things masculine.

speaks volumes guys.. really does.

oh yeah and..

OUTED    ..   both of you
Ohhh boy... they are really coming out of the woodwork.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2011, 09:33:46 PM »
yup its extremely telling what these two or honestly what adonis and his gimmick seem to notice in everyday activities for the normal male...

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »
FWIW I think the "man cave" is a stupid term as well....I have a den, like a normal person. And my GF and my daughter are "allowed" to come in whenever they want
You wouldn't be saying that if you were married or living together for ten years straight.

People that aren't married won't get it. Attached women are fucking annoying especially past 35.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2011, 09:42:37 PM »

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »
I notice that you made reference to homosexuals 3 times in a single sentence when describing the purpose of your "Man Cave".  Please explain to me how a "Man Cave" is not blatantly a homosexual sanctuary when you specifically retreat to it to avoid any female contact, you only permit other men to enter and all of the programming on television is tuned to watching other men engaged in activities with other men.

???

Do you see how I can be a bit confused by your mixed messages?

since you are unaware of behavioural differences between men and women... let me give you a lesson on it.
- women don't like to watch their man play video games
- women don't like it when their man dresses up in comfortable clothes (old sweat pants, flip flops, and an old t-shirt or tank top) and sits next to them smelling like garlic and onions
- women don't like to watch the same shows their man likes to watch
- women don't like to engage in conversations with their man... instead they like to turn it into a monologue where the mans only words are "really?... that's a shame?... on no she didn't?!... i'm sorry that happened!... omg!"
- women don't like it when you bring your friends over and they mess the living room

ofcourse you wouldn't know that cuz you're too busy trying to act like an intellectual on a board filled with people making fun of each other and having a good time while you try your best to google shit to try and make you look intelligent.

anyway... a "man cave"... "Den"... or what we call here a "mulhag" or "dewaniya" is where guys can chill, watch tv, have conversations, play video games, be comfortable WITHOUT BOTHERING THEIR WOMEN!

now, do you get it?

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2011, 09:45:34 PM »
since you are unaware of behavioural differences between men and women... let me give you a lesson on it.
- women don't like to watch their man play video games
- women don't like it when their man dresses up in comfortable clothes (old sweat pants, flip flops, and an old t-shirt or tank top) and sits next to them smelling like garlic and onions
- women don't like to watch the same shows their man likes to watch
- women don't like to engage in conversations with their man... instead they like to turn it into a monologue where the mans only words are "really?... that's a shame?... on no she didn't?!... i'm sorry that happened!... omg!"
- women don't like it when you bring your friends over and they mess the living room

ofcourse you wouldn't know that cuz you're too busy trying to act like an intellectual on a board filled with people making fun of each other and having a good time while you try your best to google shit to try and make you look intelligent.

anyway... a "man cave"... "Den"... or what we call here a "mulhag" or "dewaniya" is where guys can chill, watch tv, have conversations, play video games, be comfortable WITHOUT BOTHERING THEIR WOMEN!

now, do you get it?

Sounds to me like you have a really stupid wife and shitty friends. Your choice of wife is a reflection on your own stupidity as well.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2011, 09:45:47 PM »

Ironically the fact that getbig is essentially a virtual mancave is lost as well.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2011, 09:48:12 PM »
Sounds to me like you have a really stupid wife and shitty friends. Your choice of wife is a reflection on your own stupidity as well.
Delusional fuck, the trick to a healthy marriage is time apart, hence when liberal fags started ragging on man time as some pseudo gay, or sexist hobby divorce rates go up. But your under the never marry group or will be devorced atleast once.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »

thanks... much appreciated  ;D

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2011, 09:49:26 PM »

Act? The motherfcker has been this way since day one. He really is smarter than most people on here. He trolls a bit, but he's a bright dude. Does it bother your ego to know their are smarter characters are around?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2011, 09:51:29 PM »
Ironically the fact that getbig is essentially a virtual mancave is lost as well.
hahahhahahhahah very much so....

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2011, 09:51:45 PM »
Act? The motherfcker has been this way since day one. He really is smarter than most people on here. He trolls a bit, but he's a bright dude. Does it bother your ego to know their are smarter characters are around?

not really... about 80% of people here are much smarter than i am... but there's a huge difference between being smart and acting smart.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »
Delusional fuck, the trick to a healthy marriage is time apart, hence when liberal fags started ragging on man time as some pseudo gay, or sexist hobby divorce rates go up. But your under the never marry group or will be devorced atleast once.
Isn't this coming from someone who was a self admitted cock sucker? This thread is just perfect for you.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »
Isn't this coming from someone who was a self admitted cock sucker? This thread is just perfect for you.
Drop the shit dude or I will complain to ron, I ain't gay, but you keep bringing this shit up it's harassment.