Author Topic: Dorian's Routine (1994 German Grand Prix)!!..  (Read 3375 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Dorian's Routine (1994 German Grand Prix)!!..
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:00:59 PM »

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: Dorian's Routine (1994 German Grand Prix)!!..
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 11:13:37 PM »
first part/song of routine was cool,,, sounded like it was from a superman movie or somthin,,, cool routine,,, has som grace in there but hit the shots and lookd cool,,, no dance prance stuff,,, fit his physique good.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 11:19:28 PM »
his gut here was not as bloated as it had been on the day of mr. olympia 94 few days earlier.. i believe overall here he looked better!..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »
well its was reported he was sick the day of the O and had a stomach thing going on. he was way better at the g.p.

good job recognizing.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »
i think the music was excaliber.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 11:28:30 PM »
well its was reported he was sick the day of the O and had a stomach thing going on. he was way better at the g.p.

good job recognizing.  ;D

yes i have an old flex magazine where he talked about his stomach problem on the day of the olympia but i hope the judges didn't give him an excuse for this!!.. i still think it was close in 94 and not too bad to place him first.. in 1997 it was really bad and i hope the judges did think like ".. oh poor dorian you injured your triceps beside your already injured biceps and you injured some other muscles,.. but this was not your mistake it was just a bad luck so we will give you the title as if we dont see these missing parts.." ::)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 02:09:13 AM »
yes i have an old flex magazine where he talked about his stomach problem on the day of the olympia but i hope the judges didn't give him an excuse for this!!.. i still think it was close in 94 and not too bad to place him first.. in 1997 it was really bad and i hope the judges did think like ".. oh poor dorian you injured your triceps beside your already injured biceps and you injured some other muscles,.. but this was not your mistake it was just a bad luck so we will give you the title as if we dont see these missing parts.." ::)

Where do you think Nasser would have placed in 94 if he'd had a FLEX contract? Beating Dillet for 4th?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 03:57:47 AM »
Where do you think Nasser would have placed in 94 if he'd had a FLEX contract? Beating Dillet for 4th?

no in 1994 nasser still lacked some needed size to play with the top guys but i have him in the top six instead of PC..

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »
nasser wasnt carrying as much muscle in 94,but still should have made top 5or6.i have the tape of that show and even with torn bicep dorian dominated!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »
Looks a mess.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 01:37:37 PM »

I gota say...never thought I would say this about Doz...but his conditioning is off. Of for him, I mean. He is still ripped to the bone and dense.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 01:46:25 PM »
this was the contest where he was losing to Kevin Levrone going into the posing round, but gained points in that round and in the posedown to win.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »
first part/song of routine was cool,,, sounded like it was from a superman movie or somthin,,, cool routine,,, has som grace in there but hit the shots and lookd cool,,, no dance prance stuff,,, fit his physique good.
No..I can't stand a dignified, heroic and powerful routine like this. I need to hear the most idiotic ghetto rap crap playing..then I need to see some ignorant savage come out and cup his ear as if to say "I'se can't hear y'all..make some mofo noise, dog." Then the savage needs to wiggle around hit a few most musculars, then waddle to the other side of the stage..and cup his ear again and hit another most muscular pose . Then he needs to pump and twirl his fist around and ...most importantly..Pop and Lock. If he goes "yo, yo, yo" a few times..even better.