Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77526 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »
This "fatpanda" shit jumped the shark a long time ago.

Here's the deal...

He's not going to get down to 175

He's not going to leave

Dominator285

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Dominating the steel and making girls sqeal!
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2011, 07:55:07 PM »

Here's the deal...

He's not going to leave

and i'll never admit to taking gear, only coke and painkillers.
Dom out!
The one and only.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2011, 09:53:15 AM »

Here's the deal...

He's not going to leave

i hope he doesn't.

who would i pick on and otherwise mock and humiliate?   :(

every good board needs a retard. he's ours.
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2011, 10:13:37 AM »
i hope he doesn't.

who would i pick on and otherwise mock and humiliate?   :(

every good board needs a retard. he's ours.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2011, 10:56:02 AM »
 ::)

1. everyone that reads those posts at the start and thinks chaos was correct - you ARE an idiot. I am 100% correct and everything i say is backed by science - i have posted the studies in that very log that back up what i say. chaos has never posted a study because he has shown time and time again he does not understand studies.
2. i do not workout twice a week. i workout/lift 5 times a week and do cardio for 30mins at a time 5 times a week also.
3. that is not me on rx muscle - probably the same sad bastard that posted pretending to be me on the uk forum, most likely w8m8, as i have owned him to infinity and back for weeks now. it was his only way to try to get one over on me - Scott P is obviously what he thinks my real name is  ::) stupid c u n t does not realise i have given my second name here just last week  ::)
4. this thread has simply shown once again how i own hearts, minds and souls here. First no one went the the trouble of copying and re-posting a load of bullshit from chaos,  because he hates me so much.  ;D
5.  second this stupid argument where chaos just showed his ignorance further has been pounced upon by all the usual suspect i own on a daily basis. All back slapping each other in a some sort of show of victory - All the while not one actually understanding how much bullshit he talked in that thread, and how he was wrong on all accounts.
6. thirdly the chick with a dick - pillowtalk/w8m8/wotten went to all the effort of once again actually taking the time to create an account pretending to be me to try to humiliate me and make me appear a fool. Now if i can get him to go to those lengths - i think its pretty clear how much i own him (again), and just how frustrated he is that he cannot and will not ever beat me here in any way. I expect he will take the thread further as she did on the uk site and post what she thinks is my full name, date of birth, address, old job/new job, star sign, favorite movie, favorite ice cream flavour, and that i am a paedo.  ::)

Fatpanda - owning minds since time began.

oh and remember what Buddha said:
175lbs by 31st July

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2011, 11:09:07 AM »
both show pics with shirt not pants off

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2011, 11:30:19 AM »
::)

1. everyone that reads those posts at the start and thinks chaos was correct - you ARE an idiot. I am 100% correct and everything i say is backed by science - i have posted the studies in that very log that back up what i say. chaos has never posted a study because he has shown time and time again he does not understand studies.
2. i do not workout twice a week. i workout/lift 5 times a week and do cardio for 30mins at a time 5 times a week also.
3. that is not me on rx muscle - probably the same sad bastard that posted pretending to be me on the uk forum, most likely w8m8, as i have owned him to infinity and back for weeks now. it was his only way to try to get one over on me - Scott P is obviously what he thinks my real name is  ::) stupid c u n t does not realise i have given my second name here just last week  ::)
4. this thread has simply shown once again how i own hearts, minds and souls here. First no one went the the trouble of copying and re-posting a load of bullshit from chaos,  because he hates me so much.  ;D
5.  second this stupid argument where chaos just showed his ignorance further has been pounced upon by all the usual suspect i own on a daily basis. All back slapping each other in a some sort of show of victory - All the while not one actually understanding how much bullshit he talked in that thread, and how he was wrong on all accounts.
6. thirdly the chick with a dick - pillowtalk/w8m8/wotten went to all the effort of once again actually taking the time to create an account pretending to be me to try to humiliate me and make me appear a fool. Now if i can get him to go to those lengths - i think its pretty clear how much i own him (again), and just how frustrated he is that he cannot and will not ever beat me here in any way. I expect he will take the thread further as she did on the uk site and post what she thinks is my full name, date of birth, address, old job/new job, star sign, favorite movie, favorite ice cream flavour, and that i am a paedo.  ::)

Fatpanda - owning minds since time began.

You are overcomplicating proceedings. Your methods are not that effective as evidenced by your progress. You are not the innovator of such ideology's even if they were the most effective way to lose weight, you are merely parroting others.

You are such an attention whore that getting mocked here on a daily basis makes you feel acknowledged.
Trans Milkshake.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2011, 11:38:44 AM »

You are overcomplicating proceedings. Your methods are not that effective as evidenced by your progress. You are not the innovator of such ideology's even if they were the most effective way to lose weight, you are merely parroting others.

You are such an attention whore that getting mocked here on a daily basis makes you feel acknowledged.

your lack of intellect sickens me.
175lbs by 31st July

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
your lack of intellect sickens me.

Keep on trolling you sad excuse for a human being. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »

Keep on trolling you sad excuse for a human being. ::)

back at you.
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »
With the Panda Protocols "fat-panda" has lost an incredible 2 Lbs in 6 months of dieting.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2011, 11:52:40 AM »
With the Panda Protocols "fat-panda" has lost an incredible 2 Lbs in 6 months of dieting.

you are incorrect - as always.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2011, 12:09:22 PM »
as a side note...

maybe read your 'studies' a little more closely you fat bag of shit.

gluconeogenisis only occurs in very low carb diets, not in diets where you take in 250 grams a day like you are.  here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis  ::)

not only are you an idiot, you can't even properly apply the knowledge your trying to grasp, but yet you still continue to dispense advise. lol

'i can eat 200 grams of protein a day in my diet even if my body doesn't need it cause it will convert to glucose'

oh brother ahahahahahahahahahahahah a

thanks for the laughs, sweetheart.

hahahahahahahahahahaha no thank you for the laughs - your self ownings are a thing of legend.

try reading about protein metabolism from somewhere other than wiki next time chief  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2011, 12:22:41 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha no thank you for the laughs - your self ownings are a thing of legend.

try reading about protein metabolism from somewhere other than wiki next time chief  ;D

I was reading about gravity on wiki the other day, i'm guessing this is not an actual phenomena according to you? By virtue of it being on wiki? Although it has scores of accredited sources...

Below are the sources on the Gluconeogenesis article you disgusting parody of a man.

References

1. ^ Silva, Pedro. "The Chemical Logic Behind Gluconeogenesis". http://www2.ufp.pt/~pedros/bq/gng.htm. Retrieved September 8, 2009.
   2. ^ David L Nelson and Michael M Cox (2000). Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry. USA: Worth Publishers. pp. 724. ISBN 1-57259-153-6.
   3. ^ Hundal R, Krssak M, Dufour S, Laurent D, Lebon V, Chandramouli V, Inzucchi S, Schumann W, Petersen K, Landau B, Shulman G (2000). "Mechanism by which metformin reduces glucose production in type 2 diabetes". Diabetes 49 (12): 2063–9. doi:10.2337/diabetes.49.12.2063. PMID 11118008.  Free full textPDF (82 KiB)
   4. ^ a b c Garrett, Reginald H.; Charles M. Grisham (2002). Principles of Biochemistry with a Human Focus. USA: Brooks/Cole, Thomson Learning. pp. 578,585. ISBN 0-03-097369-4.
   5. ^ a b Figueiredo, Luis F., Stefan Schuster, Christoph Kaleta, David A. Fell (2009). "Can sugars be produced from fatty acids? A test case for pathway analysis tools.". Bioinformatics 25 (1): 152–158. doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btn621. PMID 19117076.
   6. ^ Liu, F., et al. (1995). "Bifunctional glyoxylate cycle protein of Caenorhabditis elegans: a developmentally regulated protein of intestine and muscle.". Developmental Biology 169 (2): 399–414. doi:10.1006/dbio.1995.1156. PMID 7781887.
   7. ^ Fyodor A Kondrashov, Eugene V Koonin, Igor G Morgunov, Tatiana V Finogenova, Marie N Kondrashova (2006). "Evolution of glyoxylate cycle enzymes in Metazoa: evidence of multiple horizontal transfer events and pseudogene formation.". Biology Direct 1: 31. doi:10.1186/1745-6150-1-31. PMID 17059607.
   8. ^ Weinman, E.O., et al. (1957). "Conversion of fatty acids to carbohydrate: application of isotopes to this problem and role of the Krebs cycle as a synthetic pathway.". Physiol. Rev. 37 (2): 252–72. PMID 13441426.
   9. ^ George F. Cahill, Jr. (2006). "Fuel metabolism in starvation". Annual Review of Nutrition 26: 1–22. doi:10.1146/annurev.nutr.26.061505.111258. PMID 16848698.
  10. ^ Widmaier, Eric (2006). Vander's Human Physiology. McGraw Hill. pp. 96. ISBN 0-07-282741-6.
  11. ^ a b c d Voet, Donald; Judith Voet, Charlotte Pratt (2008). Fundamentals of Biochemistry. John Wiley & Sons Inc. p. 556. ISBN 978-0470-12930-2.
  12. ^ Chakravarty, K., Cassuto, H., Resef, L., & Hanson, R.W. (2005) Factors that control the tissue-specific transcription of the gene for phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase-C. Critical Reviews of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 40(3), 129-154.

Trans Milkshake.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2011, 12:23:31 PM »
Actually what this thread shows is your baltant bi-polar disorder. You've had 99.5% disagree and for all intensive purposes prove you wrong.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »
:D
Chaos, your gold when it comes to owning fat pc's of shit  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2011, 12:31:42 PM »

I was reading about gravity on wiki the other day, i'm guessing this is not an actual phenomena according to you? By virtue of it being on wiki? Although it has scores of accredited sources...

Below are the sources on the Gluconeogenesis article you disgusting parody of a man.

References

1. ^ Silva, Pedro. "The Chemical Logic Behind Gluconeogenesis". http://www2.ufp.pt/~pedros/bq/gng.htm. Retrieved September 8, 2009.
   2. ^ David L Nelson and Michael M Cox (2000). Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry. USA: Worth Publishers. pp. 724. ISBN 1-57259-153-6.
   3. ^ Hundal R, Krssak M, Dufour S, Laurent D, Lebon V, Chandramouli V, Inzucchi S, Schumann W, Petersen K, Landau B, Shulman G (2000). "Mechanism by which metformin reduces glucose production in type 2 diabetes". Diabetes 49 (12): 2063–9. doi:10.2337/diabetes.49.12.2063. PMID 11118008.  Free full textPDF (82 KiB)
   4. ^ a b c Garrett, Reginald H.; Charles M. Grisham (2002). Principles of Biochemistry with a Human Focus. USA: Brooks/Cole, Thomson Learning. pp. 578,585. ISBN 0-03-097369-4.
   5. ^ a b Figueiredo, Luis F., Stefan Schuster, Christoph Kaleta, David A. Fell (2009). "Can sugars be produced from fatty acids? A test case for pathway analysis tools.". Bioinformatics 25 (1): 152–158. doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btn621. PMID 19117076.
   6. ^ Liu, F., et al. (1995). "Bifunctional glyoxylate cycle protein of Caenorhabditis elegans: a developmentally regulated protein of intestine and muscle.". Developmental Biology 169 (2): 399–414. doi:10.1006/dbio.1995.1156. PMID 7781887.
   7. ^ Fyodor A Kondrashov, Eugene V Koonin, Igor G Morgunov, Tatiana V Finogenova, Marie N Kondrashova (2006). "Evolution of glyoxylate cycle enzymes in Metazoa: evidence of multiple horizontal transfer events and pseudogene formation.". Biology Direct 1: 31. doi:10.1186/1745-6150-1-31. PMID 17059607.
   8. ^ Weinman, E.O., et al. (1957). "Conversion of fatty acids to carbohydrate: application of isotopes to this problem and role of the Krebs cycle as a synthetic pathway.". Physiol. Rev. 37 (2): 252–72. PMID 13441426.
   9. ^ George F. Cahill, Jr. (2006). "Fuel metabolism in starvation". Annual Review of Nutrition 26: 1–22. doi:10.1146/annurev.nutr.26.061505.111258. PMID 16848698.
  10. ^ Widmaier, Eric (2006). Vander's Human Physiology. McGraw Hill. pp. 96. ISBN 0-07-282741-6.
  11. ^ a b c d Voet, Donald; Judith Voet, Charlotte Pratt (2008). Fundamentals of Biochemistry. John Wiley & Sons Inc. p. 556. ISBN 978-0470-12930-2.
  12. ^ Chakravarty, K., Cassuto, H., Resef, L., & Hanson, R.W. (2005) Factors that control the tissue-specific transcription of the gene for phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase-C. Critical Reviews of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 40(3), 129-154.

I read about bigfoot, fairys, and unicorns on wiki, are you claiming they must be real because they are on wiki.  ::)

again - your lack of intellect sickens me.
175lbs by 31st July

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2011, 12:34:19 PM »
I read about bigfoot, fairys, and unicorns on wiki, are you claiming they must be real because they are on wiki.  ::)

again - your lack of intellect sickens me.

Keyword = sources.   

Your picture sickens me, as does your trolling. The millionth time you have been exposed now.
Trans Milkshake.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2011, 12:36:03 PM »
So you're saying what he posted is all wrong? Hahahahahahaha. Oh man!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2011, 12:38:46 PM »
Keyword = sources.   

Your picture sickens me, as does your trolling. The millionth time you have been exposed now.

keyword = valid accurate sources.

heres another key word = gimmick

and another = idiot.

again for the nth time - your lack of intellect sickens me, and so does the lack of combined intellect in this thread. you could literally add it all up and the iq level for the lot of you wouldn't reach 100.
175lbs by 31st July

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2011, 12:42:39 PM »
keyword = valid accurate sources.

heres another key word = gimmick

and another = idiot.

again for the nth time - your lack of intellect sickens me, and so does the lack of combined intellect in this thread. you could literally add it all up and the iq level for the lot of you wouldn't reach 100.

I suppose the great fat unwashed one bestows the power of verification upon sources. Try looking at the information, they would be just as valid as any study you could possibly reference if written by a two year old. Fortunately they are not and make a mockery of your position on the matter.

Neither brains nor brawn do thou possess.
Trans Milkshake.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2011, 01:06:06 PM »
So you're saying what he posted is all wrong? Hahahahahahaha. Oh man!

yes thats exactly what i'm saying. the man is a buffoon.

and so are you - not to mention a fraud if you actually believe the human body cannot convert excess protein into glucose/glycogen.

the fact that so many people here don't know this simple fact of protein metabolism is a disgrace.

you should all be ashamed to even converse with me on this matter - your ignorance on every single topic of nutrition and dieting gets tore to shreds by myself on a weekly basis now.

its really pathetic.

no one has proven himself a fool every single time he has spoken about diet, training and steroids, giving nothing but dangerous advice when talking about steroids - it actually makes me mad that this sack of shit has the gaul to give advice, with his only qualification being his claims of having a 260lb 6% bf physique, that he has never proven and will never prove because he's a lying sack of shit.

chaos is another fool - this clown's only claim to fame is he flips tyres  ::) great, fantastic, wonderful yet he still do not understand simple studies, constantly embarasses himself when he tries to debate me in anything, and has never ever been in shape himself  ::) how the fuck this dumb ugly specimen ever became a mod on the training board defies belief.

fuck you all - every single last one of you fucking idiots.
175lbs by 31st July

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2011, 01:08:38 PM »

and so are you - not to mention a fraud if you actually believe the human body cannot convert excess protein into glucose/glycogen.

the fact that so many people here don't know this simple fact of protein metabolism is a disgrace.

you should all be ashamed to even converse with me on this matter - your ignorance on every single topic of nutrition and dieting gets tore to shreds by myself on a weekly basis now.

its really pathetic.

no one has proven himself a fool every single time he has spoken about diet, training and steroids, giving nothing but dangerous advice when talking about steroids - it actually makes me mad that this sack of shit has the gaul to give advice, with his only qualification being his claims of having a 260lb 6% bf physique, that he has never proven and will never prove because he's a lying sack of shit.

chaos is another fool - this clown's only claim to fame is he flips tyres  ::) great, fantastic, wonderful yet he still do not understand simple studies, constantly embarasses himself when he tries to debate me in anything, and has never ever been in shape himself  ::) how the fuck this dumb ugly specimen ever became a mod on the training board defies belief.

Holy fuck man, don't you ever shut up?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2011, 01:29:14 PM »

its really pathetic.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2011, 01:33:08 PM »

try reading about protein metabolism from somewhere other than wiki next time chief  ;D

i put the wiki link there for you my friend- maybe  you should try knowing what the fuck you are talking about before you start giving advise- oh wait, then you'd have nothing to say.

"i can eat all the protein i want cause it will turn into carbs'.

ahahahahahahahaha nice work stupid.
b