Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77322 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2011, 05:34:20 AM »
thanks for proving my point.

My pleasure...

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2011, 06:50:29 AM »

Lyle's Bodyrecomposition forums

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=10063

Muscletalk: 40,000 members, biggest in UK:

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Hi-guys-new-member-fat-loss-picstransformation-opinions-wanted-m4295570.aspx

HOLY SHIT!!1

The assclown is getting raped on both of those forums, unreal!

Jesus, the whole fucking world is telling him that his diet, training and general methods are piss poor.

I mean, Lyle McDonald and Muscletalk?

It speaks volumes when the useless, bun eating, vaginal bastard fails to procure one iota of support for his ramblings on the two forums where one might have expected such support to be found. The fat twat doesn't stop going on about Lyle McDonald FFS.

As for Muscletalk, well, it is the only forum that gives away a free 'sand in cooch' remover with each new account, ergo: if you fail to generate love there, you really must be the most appalling of donut munching, dick draining, degenerate scum.

The fat moron is deluded; a gibbering, MSG, Aspartame and fluoride case if there ever was one.

His only hope is shock treatment and a straight jacket.
Only 25 characters!?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2011, 08:37:31 AM »
You have obviously done some reading and completely believe whatever studies/articles you have read, maybe it's time to let some broscience into your life and listen to the advice of some on here, rather than dispute what they say.
This one is gold.
Look Panda, when EVERYONE that looks anything like what you want to, and NONE of them diet the way you do, then its time to get honest with yourself. Or continue failure.

que some Gallileo comparison rambling that has nothing to do with anything.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2011, 08:56:42 AM »
So just to clarify, he right and the rest of the board are ALL idiots? Mmmm k!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2011, 09:04:39 AM »
So just to clarify, he right and the rest of the board are ALL idiots? Mmmm k!
Not sure about the part of him being right, but the you're right about the board being full of idiots ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2011, 10:35:11 AM »
oh brother - that's now 4 fake accounts on 4 different forums, and those are just you pretending to be me, not to mention you pretending to be a woman and you other gimmicks  ::)

talk about an epic self owning if ever there has been one - while I'm out living life, eating good food, working out, watching movies, laughing with friends you are sitting on the internet trying to think up things to say on multiple forums  ???

now once again onto matters of business - the bottom line is this thread was started by an idiot who claimed that the body cannot convert excess protein into glycogen. not one of you fools have disagreed with him  ???

that must mean you agree with him that the body cannot convert excess protein into glycogen/fat  ::)

did you even read the wiki page he posted ? lol

just for my own amusement - you realise that that must mean that any excess calories from protein above daily requirements simply disappear  ??? perhaps pissed or shat out or perhaps they disappear into the vast vacuum of space or through some other mysterious unexplained phenomenon  ???

you couldn't make this up.

now pillowtalk finally reappears  ::) as someone mysteriously sent him emails hahahahahahaha

on the thread i exposed this shemale/transgender/he-she, seva has recently been so kind to add more proof about this thing.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=363324.150;topicseen

is this it ?

is this all the 20 or so of you can come up with ? against 1 panda ?

yet here i am still standing alone eating his calories and owning souls on a daily basis   ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:43 AM »
Why all the Hate on fatpanda?
After all he looks better than most of us.. :-X

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2011, 10:46:45 AM »
oh brother - that's now 4 fake accounts on 4 different forums, and those are just you pretending to be me, not to mention you pretending to be a woman and you other gimmicks  ::)

talk about an epic self owning if ever there has been one - while I'm out living life, eating good food, working out, watching movies, laughing with friends you are sitting on the internet trying to think up things to say on multiple forums  ???

now once again onto matters of business - the bottom line is this thread was started by an idiot who claimed that the body c...snip

Come on bro, for most of the folks here (who don't give two shits about this either way) you have to admit you were taken apart on those forums.

Christ, if that wasn't you posting, then what was the person (according to you) posting them trying to achieve? To pretend to be you posting nicely? yeah right, that makes sense, not.

Face it, you were caught trying to raise support for yourself on two forums, of which, you thought were going to be warm and friendly; and now, in the face of some brutal education at the hands of Lyle McDonald, you are trying to play it down because its blown up in your fat face.

Oh and, FFS, one of the posters on Lyle's board even TOLD you to stop posting here on Getbig, look:

look stop posting your bs on getbig and worry about YOURSELF. forget about proving others wrong and start correctly counting your calories and make sure you are in a caloric deficit. there is no reason for me to give you a more detailed answer as lyle has written article after article about the subject.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showpost.php?p=125762&postcount=21

To which you replied:

Hi, just to address your point about getbig.

I am harassed there on a daily basis because of my posts, and yes, after this thread, I now get the impression that maybe I was wrong, I can admit as much. As I said in my OP, I was getting to the end of my rope with it all, I don't need the stress with it anymore, I want change.

I am essentially persona non grata over there, that's why I came here, perhaps, seeking validation? However, now, in retrospect, I guess I might have overestimated my level of learning?

So, at this point, a little soul searching is occurring, and yes, you are probably right, perhaps I don't know as much as I thought I did, and perhaps I DO need to cut down on the BS and concentrate onwhat I am doing for myself instead. Hell, as Colpo says, "real life, it has streets, comedy clubs and stuff" LOL

Seriously, thanks for the reply, I needed it if I am honest.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showpost.php?p=125769&postcount=27

Now, seriously, please fucking tell us just 'what' some one is gaining by pretending to be you whislt posting that? oh yeahm, fuck all; its not that you have been caught red handed FFS.

Seriously dude, give it up, its not funny anymore. You're insane.

Whatever though.
Only 25 characters!?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2011, 10:51:47 AM »
Who are these two assholes...W8M8 and Pillowtalk?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2011, 11:02:58 AM »
Come on bro, for most of the folks here (who don't give two shits about this either way) you have to admit you were taken apart on those forums.

Christ, if that wasn't you posting, then what was the person (according to you) posting them trying to achieve? To pretend to be you posting nicely? yeah right, that makes sense, not.

Face it, you were caught trying to raise support for yourself on two forums, of which, you thought were going to be warm and friendly; and now, in the face of some brutal education at the hands of Lyle McDonald, you are trying to play it down because its blown up in your fat face.

Oh and, FFS, one of the posters on Lyle's board even TOLD you to stop posting here on Getbig, look:

To which you replied:

Now, seriously, please fucking tell us just 'what' some one is gaining by pretending to be you whislt posting that? oh yeahm, fuck all; its not that you have been caught red handed FFS.

Seriously dude, give it up, its not funny anymore. You're insane.

Whatever though.

yes because being a nice guy is my style  ;D

like i would sit back and let some guys slam me without so much as a whimper  ::)

the fact is i haven't even looked on any of those sites past the 1st post - it serves no purpose.

i respect lyle, but anything he says is in answer to some shemale pretending to be me and lying about my diet, workouts, fat loss, progress pics etc to try to humiliate me. While the fact remains its not me so why would i care what he or his forum guests say, not the guys on the uk forum, nor the rx muscle, not the other uk forum, nor the next 2 the shemale creates a profile of me on.

As it is based on science my diet is in no way at odds with anything lyle teaches, nor aragon, nor colpo. anyone who actually reads my log will agree with this - including lyle. They may debate the training methods i use, but as i stated in my log, science is still at odds with the best training method.

oh and what is your main account ?
Who are these two assholes...W8M8 and Pillowtalk?

they aren't two assholes - they are one and the same. or two sharing the same account.

basically a confused racist stormfront reading, bisexual shemale with a hatred for pandas.
175lbs by 31st July

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #185 on: January 25, 2011, 11:07:24 AM »
Guys,

I have a question

When someone on facebook is private messaging you and they say they want to keep their real identity hidden, how would one find out who it really is? With an IP tracker or something? How would one know who it is behind the IP address that you find?

Thanks  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 25, 2011, 11:10:17 AM »
Guys,

I have a question

When someone on facebook is private messaging you and they say they want to keep their real identity hidden, how would one find out who it really is? With an IP tracker or something? How would one know who it is behind the IP address that you find?

Thanks  ;D

this should be interesting

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 25, 2011, 11:11:39 AM »
Guys,

I have a question

Thanks  ;D
Show us your asshole .

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 25, 2011, 11:12:16 AM »
Guys,

I have a question

Thanks  ;D

do not accept them if they want to remain hidden imo.

p.s. do you like pandas ?

175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 25, 2011, 11:12:36 AM »
yes because being a nice guy is my style  ;D

like i would sit back and let some guys slam me without so much as a whimper  ::)

the fact is i haven't even looked on any of those sites past the 1st post - it serves no purpose.

i respect lyle, but anything he says is in answer to some shemale pretending to be me and lying about my diet, workouts, fat loss, progress pics etc to try to humiliate me. While the fact remains its not me so why would i care what he or his forum guests say, not the guys on the uk forum, nor the rx muscle, not the other uk forum, nor the next 2 the shemale creates a profile of me on.

As it is based on science my diet is in no way at odds with anything lyle teaches, nor aragon, nor colpo. anyone who actually reads my log will agree with this - including lyle. They may debate the training methods i use, but as i stated in my log, science is still at odds with the best training method.

oh and what is your main account ?
they aren't two assholes - they are one and the same. or two sharing the same account.

basically a confused racist stormfront reading, bisexual shemale with a hatred for pandas.

I wouldn't mess with him.

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »
STFU and it's not for me. I know there are a buncha internet geeks on here, no offence, and yes I like pandas so help me out here.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 25, 2011, 11:15:34 AM »
so help me out here.

Show us your asshole first or GTFO

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 25, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »
Show us your asshole first or GTFO

be nice Im curious who she is referrring to
skip it i missed her comment about internet geeks and such

she can show us her asshole or gtfo after commentsl ike that

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
STFU and it's not for me. I know there are a buncha internet geeks on here, no offence, and yes I like pandas so help me out here.
You may want to talk to Alex23...He's an expert in that Area.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2011, 11:20:09 AM »

Can you send a pm on facebook without showing who you are ???

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »

Can you send a pm on facebook without showing who you are ???

only if you have a fake profile

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »
Show us your asshole .

jesus mercedes is a sweet grl and just walkd right into the swamp with that question

hun they could have a  proxy server and can be bouncing around there IP if they're good so IP tracking is all that great, if the address has been logged a few times like the used that address several numbers of time to IM you - thats a good start

you shouldnt except unknown IM if I were you - I sure you know of the schmoes if not already had some encounters - not insinuating, just sayin

w8m8 is in no way shape or form a chick and if so I want to see what she looks like
everytime his/her ass posts and the way she/he speaks so eliquontly on the internet, I beg to differ as to whether the carpet matches the drapes unless shes a muff diver

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2011, 11:22:43 AM »
only if you have a fake profile

Internet=serious bidness...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2011, 11:28:41 AM »
skip it i missed her comment about internet geeks and such

she can show us her asshole or gtfo after commentsl ike that

actually it never dawned on me until you said that !

don't tell me pillowtalk is now trying to contact female pro's pretending to be me now too  ???

fake profiles on 4 different forums aren't enough  ???

mercedes - if someone called allan or scott is pming you ignore it.
175lbs by 31st July

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2011, 11:29:02 AM »
god

damn.

getbig at its finest right there.

very well done, sir.

AHAHAAHAHA!!! Chaos, both smart and gorgeous.