Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77313 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »
Haha settle down brah, don't hurt yourself its just fun and games. ;)

i gotcha - w8m8 is my homegrl

always like you anyway chaos

getbig is like superfriends to me

w8m8

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2011, 12:35:23 PM »

i also have to ask what will everyone say when i reach 175 ?

hopefully they say :   poor panda got mangled in a wood chipper

But truthfully ... the mortician will say :   wow .. look at all the shit that was inside of this bastard 90 fucking pounds of lard and waste !!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2011, 12:36:19 PM »
Hey panda, did you see buselmo's thread?

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2011, 12:55:43 PM »
seriously i would take you seriously if you hadn't shown your true colours in the favorite websites thread editing my post to say i likes paedo websites.

but alas you exposed yourself as just another blind hating sheep/gimmick.

on a serious note - everyone of you gimmicks/haters with ideas about working out, diet etc never post studies backing your claims - its always ' do it because i say' and 'do it because everyone else does it' or 'no i wont post a pic to prove i'm 260lbs @ 6%bf' or ' you are a fat fuck' ' your science is bullshit because you look like shit'  ::) why not actually try to educate me with science  ???

i didn't always feel the way i do currently about diet of exercise, but after a read a lot i changed, i now understand how things work. its a shame more people didn't.

i also have to ask what will everyone say when i reach 175 ? it was a fluke ? a miracle ? fake ? liar ? gear user ? dnp for breakfast lunch dinner ? lipo ? really how will you explain science WAS right after all and a calorie IS a calorie.

Oh fuck off; this is Getbig where everyone rips the wholesale piss out of anyone and anything else. Don't take shit so personally.

That's your fundamental issue.

You're fucking problem, is that you have never (nor will you ever) fitted in here.

Indeed, the above observation is not merely problematic for you on account that it is correct, it is also deeply problematic on account that you, deep inside your very being, know that Getbig hasn't, isn't, nor will it ever be, a good place for you.

Thus, you are none too charming, are immensely lacking in charisma, and are not particularly skilled as a rhetorician... in short, you are singularly disliked by the vast majority here.

Please, take this as an insult, I could really care less, I just wish you would take a step back and think things through.

As you mentioned on Lyle's board: "Like Colpo said, outside there is real life, it has streets, people, clubs and other nice things, try it"

On a final note, if everyone here is so dumb, it then begs the question why are you not posting over at Lyles forum? I mean, it;s nothing to do with them, as is the observably the case, harbouring the opinion that you are a total fucking fruit.

As said, good luck; although I fear its pathological with you.
Only 25 characters!?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »
 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
seriously i would take you seriously if you hadn't shown your true colours in the favorite websites thread editing my post to say i likes paedo websites.

but alas you exposed yourself as just another blind hating sheep/gimmick.

on a serious note - everyone of you gimmicks/haters with ideas about working out, diet etc never post studies backing your claims - its always ' do it because i say' and 'do it because everyone else does it' or 'no i wont post a pic to prove i'm 260lbs @ 6%bf' or ' you are a fat fuck' ' your science is bullshit because you look like shit'  ::) why not actually try to educate me with science  ???

i didn't always feel the way i do currently about diet of exercise, but after a read a lot i changed, i now understand how things work. its a shame more people didn't.

i also have to ask what will everyone say when i reach 175 ? it was a fluke ? a miracle ? fake ? liar ? gear user ? dnp for breakfast lunch dinner ? lipo ? really how will you explain science WAS right after all and a calorie IS a calorie.

Dude you were saying the same exact stuff six months ago.....you are supposed to be in shape NOW, not six months from now.

I'm curious as to why you think you didn't reach your goals....what went wrong ?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »
Hey panda, did you see buselmo's thread?

i did, i thought about posting some thoughts................ .
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »
Oh fuck off; this is Getbig where everyone rips the wholesale piss out of anyone and anything else. Don't take shit so personally.

That's your fundamental issue.

You're fucking problem, is that you have never (nor will you ever) fitted in here.

Indeed, the above observation is not merely problematic for you on account that it is correct, it is also deeply problematic on account that you, deep inside your very being, know that Getbig hasn't, isn't, nor will it ever be, a good place for you.

Thus, you are none too charming, are immensely lacking in charisma, and are not particularly skilled as a rhetorician... in short, you are singularly disliked by the vast majority here.

Please, take this as an insult, I could really care less, I just wish you would take a step back and think things through.

As you mentioned on Lyle's board: "Like Colpo said, outside there is real life, it has streets, people, clubs and other nice things, try it"

On a final note, if everyone here is so dumb, it then begs the question why are you not posting over at Lyles forum? I mean, it;s nothing to do with them, as is the observably the case, harbouring the opinion that you are a total fucking fruit.

As said, good luck; although I fear its pathological with you.

calm down pillowtalk/w8m8  ;D

as you mentioned on lyles board you mean.

stick to posts about how you hate blacks and love chicks with dicks.

leave the deep thinking for those suited to it.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 25, 2011, 01:18:58 PM »
Dude you were saying the same exact stuff six months ago.....you are supposed to be in shape NOW, not six months from now.

I'm curious as to why you think you didn't reach your goals....what went wrong ?

nothing went wrong  ???

i lost 39lbs in 4 months.

i ate normally over xmas, stopped lifting and put some weight back on - as probably most did over december.

now i'm back and its falling off.
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #234 on: January 25, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »
nothing went wrong  ???

i ate normally over xmas, stopped lifting and put some weight back on - as probably most did over december.

LOLOLOLOL  ate normally .... lololololerssssssssss put "some" weight back on .... you are a retard .. a fat lonesome retard who cannot grip reality no matter what

all this shit you do is because you have nothing real and palpable in your life .. so the question you need to look at is .. why can't you change and do something to fix your problems ?

If you need help and are afraid to ask then just pm some of the people who have tried to set you straight ?

my god .. you have no fucking pride or self worth at all .. it's pitiful to know how low you go for attention

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #235 on: January 25, 2011, 01:30:43 PM »
nothing went wrong  ???

39lbs in 4 months?...HAHAHAHAHAHA...what a failure...thats pathetic...

bench

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »
lol hearts and minds
175lbs by 31st July

w8m8

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »
39lbs in 4 months?...HAHAHAHAHAHA...what a failure...thats pathetic...

bench

he lost it in 4 months and gained it back for Christmas .. he's a fat white Goodrum

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2011, 01:36:28 PM »
he lost it in 4 months and gained it back for Christmas .. he's a fat white Goodrum

no, he's a mongol...

... ok, yeah, fair point :o
Only 25 characters!?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2011, 02:03:28 PM »
Allright panda, you lost 39 pounds in 4 months, but what about body comp changes, do you have any idea what precent of fat you dropped with those 39 pounds?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2011, 02:07:19 PM »
Allright panda, you lost 39 pounds in 4 months, but what about body comp changes, do you have any idea what precent of fat you dropped with those 39 pounds?

quite a bit as my jeans are falling off me.

175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #243 on: January 25, 2011, 03:17:07 PM »

w8m8

« Reply #244 on: January 25, 2011, 03:19:15 PM »

oh noesss .. don't run little girl .. my pants fell off .. wait wait .. I have Kit-Kats !!!!

;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #245 on: January 25, 2011, 04:14:03 PM »
oh noesss .. don't run little girl .. my pants fell off .. wait wait .. I have Kit-Kats !!!!

;D

whats that swingin around? his cock?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »
I like to see it more like setting the fat fuck straight .. he likes to think he runs this place and everyone is shit on his shoes .. fuck that .. if he can dish it .. he should eat it

:)

LOL DEFCON is at *1*

It would appear Fatpanda has been busy with his soul searching on a few forums, a couple of which would have gone missed if not for the toolbox posting the same crap on them all LOL

Remember when Tubby McTubbytits wrote:

LOL, well yeah, 'obviously' "anyone" can!

Not least, of course, when the "anyone" in question comprises no less than Fatpanda's FAVORITE nutritionist, Lyle McDonald, and the heavily informed members at Lyle's Bodyrecomposition forums.

Now, Lyle and the gang are a great bunch, Lyle and crew can be as caustic as they come, but never without good reason. They only ever dismantle a cretin when it truly is needed.

To wit, surely they, if anyone, could "see the vast improvements" FatPanda has made over the past five months?

Surely they, of all folks, could, and indeed would, be more than happy to validate Fatpanda's opinions, musings of which fall so inline with their own?

Oh, but wait, what over yonder, doth so verily pray:

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=10063

LOL, to wit, a few choice quotes from the above linked thread that can be found at Lyle's forum:

There is more to come, and we KNOW you want to see it, riiight?

Oh go on then, more ownage of the tartan draped, trifle dipping terrorist, of whom, was trying to keep it on the quiet by posting under his 'Scott' account LOL:

Muscletalk: 40,000 members, biggest in UK:

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/Hi-guys-new-member-fat-loss-picstransformation-opinions-wanted-m4295570.aspx

From the above thread:

Be aware, Muscletalk is the antithesis of Getbig, they really do neither insults nor flaming, yet even they cannot bullshit the big man about his complete lack of progress.

Trust me, they will usually find at least the smallest bit of progress upon which to optimistically focus on rather than say anything bad. Indeed, many often times it is actually the case the MT crowd veer into delusion city when blowing smoke up a persons ass vis a vis progress rather than highlight any lack of progress thereof.

Thus, as is the case in the above link, when the Muscletalk members say "we cant see any difference between the before and after pics, you fat #girl [my emphasis]" you really do know you have hit rock bottom... in fact, not only have you hit rock bottom, but whilst you were at rock bottom, you found yourself stood outside of The Hard Cock Cafe gay club prior to being hit over the head with a bag of rocks by a leather top looking for a bottom to rape!!! THAT is the depth being plunged here!!!

Lets just say, as per Lyle McDonalds own forum, the general consensus on these other big "seen by many" international boards, is what? Well, the consensus is, that fatpanda is full of shit; not only full of shit, but drenched with a most diabolically disgusting of diarreas, and to to such a scale, he is able to contrive a novel form of gravity with his immense, shitstained bulk!!

Oh and, the above, forum based, comedy gold has given our dept some degree of ideas, vis a vis, events taking an even funnier turn, whence come the time our team at MOSSAD HQ intercept the replies to the humorous emails that were sent out during the last tea break.

Updates as and when, and no, you really won't expect the epic nature of some of the names that will be replying LOL

et tu, ya fat, smug, Kit Kat muching, jug of dripping jam :)

LOL Stellar posting...

Panda, you broadened your search for approval and support only to be rebutted with more of the same you get here, albeit somewhat less coarse.  I mean what were you expecting; for everyone at BR and MT to turn round and blow smoke up your disgustingly obese arse and say how well you have progressed?  Come on, lets be honest and now in the cold light of day you must be able to see, you haven't progressed what so ever with something that is fundamentally simple mathematics.  I mean even the most retarded of people would realise after, a maximum of 8 weeks that they are not getting anywhere and ergo smashing too many bakery delights in each day.  Im not even going to start on, what I imagine to be 'spartan' workouts - Dorian Yates esque indeed ::)

The delusional ramblings about your diet and progression are reminiscent of a young Vincent Goodrum, he's of darker ancestry, what's your excuse?

Admit it, you are a sickeningly fat failure who should slit ones chubby throat with your favorite cake slice.

newmom

« Reply #247 on: January 25, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »
whats that swingin around? his cock?

oh gee thanks Spike I didn't notice until you said something

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2011, 04:17:00 PM »
oh gee thanks Spike I didn't notice until you said something

how many times you've been watchin it since??

j/k

newmom

« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2011, 04:17:51 PM »
how many times you've been watchin it since??

j/k

only twice..when it was first posted then after your remark..thanks alot pal