Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77308 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »
i really gotta call bullshit on this
you were online when this was up and you have posts in the timeline that this was up

sorry man but you got busted here

i dont give a fuck what you think, sparky. 'call' what you want. your opinion is meaningless to me.

sorry to disappoint you.
b

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: BAWAWWA!!!! "no one" = "no show" = "pumpster"?
« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2011, 11:32:19 AM »
Looks like cock mucalSculpter "no one" is all treats but no show.. what a surprise....  

Case closed. Now Post a pic pumpster I mean "no one"  ::)

what kind of grown man is always mugging for the camera like a 3 year old

oh wait....that's right......a Fat French Friendless Socially Awkward Sterile one is the kind

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »
i dont give a fuck what you think, sparky. 'call' what you want. your opinion is meaningless to me.

sorry to disappoint you.

i know you dont care
but it is really obvious you got caught lying

i have nothing personal against you, its jsut a fact
god only knows ive put my foot in my mouth on here a million times also

Alex23

« Reply #303 on: January 27, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »
lame... post fake number, can't post a pic... no show although given at least 4 days to do so..

Looks like we've got another mower/pumpster on our hands...

hey 'alex', or should i say brad...?

listen champ. i have the next 24 hours free.

i would love to take you up on this offer:

this is my cell number- 705-416-4396- it is a jailbroken txt only cell that i run sims thru dont bother wasting your time trying to trace it. this sim will be thrown out by tomorrow.

time to pay the piper. what goes around really goes around. you what im talking about. the rest of the board doesnt. im good with that. im not hiding behind pm's here.

lets see if your hands are as fast as your mouth.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #304 on: January 27, 2011, 11:38:25 AM »
Exactly...

"no one" = "no show".

End of the story...  Now go "pound" on 18yo's highschooler as u usually do...

disphit...

do you think that the whole board didnt see me call you out, and you turtle like the fat, cowardly bitch that you are?

do you know how many pm's i got from people here who were happy that you were going to get your head caved in? almost as many as i got from people here saying you'd be a no-show.

you are probably the most disliked person on this site, and thats saying a lot given the likes of what posts here.

so, now that your home all safe and sound mr G. feel free to post all the shit you want. it bother me none. everyone knows you're a bitch now. thats good enough for me.

id say 'next time' but with a yellow, cowardly bitch like you, there never is a 'next time'. just more running of the mouth and pretense. this time though, everyone got to see it.

lol

b

Alex23

« Reply #305 on: January 27, 2011, 11:40:22 AM »

do you think that the whole board didnt see me call you out, and you turtle like the fat, cowardly bitch that you are?

do you know how many pm's i got from people here who were happy that you were going to get your head caved in? almost as many as i got from people here saying you'd be a no-show.

you are probably the most disliked person on this site, and thats saying a lot given the likes of what posts here.

so, now that your home all safe and sound mr G. feel free to post all the shit you want. it bother me none. everyone knows you're a bitch now. thats good enough for me.

id say 'next time' but with a yellow, cowardly bitch like you, there never is a 'next time'. just more running of the mouth and pretense. this time though, everyone got to see it.

lol

blah blah blah.... "the board saw"...

Owned and still melting...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2011, 11:41:39 AM »

Hey Alex, you going to Keith's memorial Saturday or you gonna be out of town?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: January 27, 2011, 11:42:36 AM »
look
me and alex have argued on here countless times and have no friendship so im not taking anyones side

but he posted where he was with the times and you 100% were on getbig during this timeframe and cannot use the lame excuse you didnt see the thread as it is a thread you have posted in and absolutely would have been looking at responses.  The fact of the matter is you did see him post this, you did not show up where he was and now are doing the tough guy routine (that my stupid ass used to do) to cover your tracks. Yes many on here probably did pm you wanting alex to get punched out, but you in the end were just all talk and not the guy to perform this duty.  Geezus man, this is easy for me to see since my big mouth has put myself in this position before and made a fool of myself. Suck it up and admit the truth.

Alex23

« Reply #308 on: January 27, 2011, 11:43:00 AM »
Hey Alex, you going to Keith's memorial Saturday or you gonna be out of town?

In Chicago right now.. will be back tonight.

Yea we should go.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #309 on: January 27, 2011, 11:43:35 AM »
Alex = punk ass bitch

Waiting until you're leaving then issuing a challenge. What a joke.

Alex, how long until you drop out of the show, which no one thinks you're doing, talking about how 'oiling and speedoing is gay"?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #310 on: January 27, 2011, 11:44:54 AM »
In Chicago right now.. will be back tonight.

Yea we should go.

Sounds like a plan. I'll stay in town until Sunday then.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: January 27, 2011, 11:45:25 AM »
Alex = punk ass bitch

Alex, how long until you drop out of the show, which no one thinks you're doing, talking about how 'oiling and speedoing is gay"?

no
I disagree with you and you know Im not the biggest fan of alex
he posted where he would be the day before and was where he said he would be and was there for hours
go back and look, and face it, Im the last guy who will back up alex but he did not punk out

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 27, 2011, 11:45:37 AM »
Alex = punk ass bitch

Yes, FatFriendlessAlex is very brave isn't he. Waits until he's a couple hours from getting onto a plane to respond to a challenge days old.
He's French to the core.

Alex23

« Reply #313 on: January 27, 2011, 11:45:44 AM »
Sounds like a plan. I'll stay in town until Sunday then.

I'll send you my new number... we can meet up there...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #314 on: January 27, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »

Yes it  seems no one is the new king of the "I don't care" meltdown

Alex23

« Reply #315 on: January 27, 2011, 11:47:23 AM »
Yes, FatFriendlessAlex is very brave isn't he. Waits until he's a couple hours from getting onto a plane to respond to a challenge days old.
He's French to the core.

mmm I did that same night and even posted exactly where I was chief so check your factaronies..

BAWAWAWAWWAWA.... @ the ghey you bring.. no fuckken clue what you're babbling about...

anyway... I'm here all night chilling until 1 AM... please stop by Pumpster  ::)

King Georges Arms
2501 Victoria Park Ave
Toronto, ON M1T1A1
(416) 492-8036
Directions

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: January 27, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »
no one no pic no show no nada

dom out

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #317 on: January 27, 2011, 11:50:36 AM »
no one no pic no show no nada

dom out

Hey Terry Gordy, you logged in under the wrong acct.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: January 27, 2011, 11:51:12 AM »
Hey Terry Gordy, you logged in under the wrong acct.

lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #319 on: January 27, 2011, 11:56:17 AM »
no
I disagree with you and you know Im not the biggest fan of alex
he posted where he would be the day before and was where he said he would be and was there for hours
go back and look, and face it, Im the last guy who will back up alex but he did not punk out

Did Alex respond to no one's challenge, reply to the thread? No, he was pissing his panties and furiously thinking how to save face. Unless I'm mistaken he posted where he was that night. He didn't post it the day before.

The guy is a psycho and a pure beta, someone who takes this place more seriously than anyone. But he's a pussy who can only stalk people from behind the computer.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 27, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »
mmm I did that same night and even posted exactly where I was chief so check your factaronies..

no you didn't chubby.  no one started his thread on the 25th at 230 pm and told you he had 24 hours free
you finally responded on the 26th at 915 pm
how convenient

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: January 27, 2011, 12:00:02 PM »
no you didn't chubby.  no one started his thread on the 25th at 230 pm and told you he had 24 hours free
you finally responded on the 26th at 915 pm
how convenient

hmmm now this i was unaware of
possible foot in my own mouth
oh well im accomplished at that

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #322 on: January 27, 2011, 12:00:32 PM »
Alex is a dianabol using, fat, sterile fraud, of whom is married to a black... that tells you all you need to know, the dysegenic tool.

Fatpanda is a fat, sterile, fuckless, fraud, of whom, is posting the same crap on this board that he has posted on other boards since 2001 ie: "Hi, my name is Scott, I am 30% BF, have shoulder problems, have taken steroids, am a fat fuck with a history involving mental problems; I have been 10%, but yet, oh my, have no pics to prove it" LOL, typical, lying, bi-polar ponce.

No-one will never post a pic, nor will he ever meet anyone, why? because of certain episodes that went down here several years ago. Yeah he denied things at the time (and indeed, still does) but for fucks sake, many of us saw the posts he made before deleting them thus will always know the truth pertaining to him. Alex, as much of a cunt that he is, is quite safe.

No-one, I'd gladly love to see you prove me wrong, I don't dislike you, I just can't be fucked with the piss poor forum that passes for what was once great, so I'm just stirring up a little shit for a laugh. You need to man up and post a pic, or pipe the fuck down. Alex is a fuckwit that doesn't own any of the shit he claims, the difference between you and he? he is a depressed, sad case twat whom posts pics/vids, whereas you are a depressed, sad case twat whom doesn't. Of course, none of which changes the fact that he is a total prick, so forget him.
Only 25 characters!?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #323 on: January 27, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »
One more of me in the Biggest gym in Mumbai -  can some-one give me the GPS location??
Come on tech crew FFS!!

Yes I look tired, but then training, clubbing, fucking = 5 hrs sleep for a few weeks on the trot. I am well rested now (no more bags/dark circles) though............ ;D ;)

PT

bwahahahaha brutal "i'm going to pound your ass tonight my spicy chocolate bear" look.
175lbs by 31st July

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: January 27, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »
hmmm now this i was unaware of
possible foot in my own mouth
oh well im accomplished at that

Seriously, Alex is just the worst kind of pathetic liar there is.
Just a complete fucking pussy in every way possible.