Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77540 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #350 on: January 27, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »
What was this thread about again ???
S'truth. How did Groink get caught up and thrown into this shitstorm!?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #351 on: January 27, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »
Where is the love y'all?  ???
Man I would throw some out but your avatar throws me off, I cant think straight after seeing it. 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #352 on: January 27, 2011, 02:40:53 PM »
S'truth. How did Groink get caught up and thrown into this shitstorm!?

Apparently..."the next BIG thing" can't find the next big thing he wants to stick up his ass, so he's getting all pissy.

So I took all of those big words he was using and shoved them up his ass  :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #353 on: January 27, 2011, 03:51:30 PM »
hmmm now this i was unaware of
possible foot in my own mouth
oh well im accomplished at that

hmmmm try reading threads before
adding in your 2 cents
about something you are not up to speed on
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: January 27, 2011, 04:05:13 PM »

No-one will never post a pic, nor will he ever meet anyone, why? because of certain episodes that went down here several years ago. Yeah he denied things at the time (and indeed, still does) but for fucks sake, many of us saw the posts he made before deleting them thus will always know the truth pertaining to him. Alex, as much of a cunt that he is, is quite safe.

first, your right, i will probably never post a pic.

secondly, what the fuck are you talking about- deleted posts- i have nothing to hide. if you have proof offer it up. either that or shut the fuck up. simple. either your confused, mistaken or stirring shit. i opt for #3. many vets who have been here will know what you are saying is a complete fabrication. if it isnt spill the beans- i got nothing to hide. i wont hold my breath. (nevermind i see what you just wrote down below about just stirring shit)

A

No-one, I'd gladly love to see you prove me wrong, I don't dislike you, I just can't be fucked with the piss poor forum that passes for what was once great, so I'm just stirring up a little shit for a laugh. You need to man up and post a pic, or pipe the fuck down. Alex is a fuckwit that doesn't own any of the shit he claims, the difference between you and he? he is a depressed, sad case twat whom posts pics/vids, whereas you are a depressed, sad case twat whom doesn't. Of course, none of which changes the fact that he is a total prick, so forget him.

i dont mind you either- i used to think you were one of the more entertaining people here back in the day. as for this board and how good it used to be. yeah, it was great, and we can all thank this fat fuck alex for his role in laming it up.

listen bro, i'll break it down for you rather simply if i can- it doesnt matter to me what you, or anyone else here thinks what i look like. you get that? i dont give a fuck about your opinion of me, or what anyone else thinks i look like- had i, i would have posted a pic a long time ago.

i almost considered it you know. and was talked out of it by someone here. my not posting a pics gets under more skin and in more heads than posting one could. if you were a board full of hot braods i would have posted one long ago. im sorry, but there is little driving me to post a pic to 'prove myself' to a bunch of anonymous males on a bodybuilding forum.

get that?
b

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #355 on: January 27, 2011, 04:53:07 PM »

secondly, what the fuck are you talking about- deleted posts- i have nothing to hide. if you have proof offer it up. either that or shut the fuck up. simple. either your confused, mistaken or stirring shit. i opt for #3. many vets who have been here will know what you are saying is a complete fabrication. if it isnt spill the beans- i got nothing to hide. i wont hold my breath. (nevermind i see what you just wrote down below about just stirring shit)

i dont mind you either- i used to think you were one of the more entertaining people here back in the day. as for this board and how good it used to be. yeah, it was great, and we can all thank this fat fuck alex for his role in laming it up.

listen bro, i'll break it down for you rather simply if i can- it doesnt matter to me what you, or anyone else here thinks what i look like. you get that? i dont give a fuck about your opinion of me, or what anyone else thinks i look like- had i, i would have posted a pic a long time ago.

i almost considered it you know. and was talked out of it by someone here. my not posting a pics gets under more skin and in more heads than posting one could. if you were a board full of hot braods i would have posted one long ago. im sorry, but there is little driving me to post a pic to 'prove myself' to a bunch of anonymous males on a bodybuilding forum.

get that?

calm down, gloria, its only the internet

Now, as to what I was referring?

You and I both know, that more than enough getbiggers of old (not least of them my fine self) saw the stuff you deleted/edited several years ago.

You couldn't take that raping, so please spare me your bullshit tales.

We also both know, that most of these veterans have long since fucked off, and thats why it has never really popped up since.

You did a good job on the delete/post edits at the time, and contrived a great bullshit story about you/the guy in question posting through your account, or some such bollocks.

However, we both know, that you will never post a pic, nor meet ANYONE from here, on account that your true identity will be revealed... once more.

Oh and, fuck off with the pretense, I could care less what you look like, although saying that, we already know, but as said, I don't care a fuck either way.

Bare in mind, I have always thought Alex as a complete waste of skin, so please note the spirit in which I say: Alex could destroy you right now by offering a meeting, you would never take him up on it. However, since he is a retard, of whom, has no clue as to what I speak, he will never make that offer.

So, as said, calm down, fuckwit slag, and continue your Getbig experience, it aint that serious.
Only 25 characters!?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: January 27, 2011, 07:04:56 PM »

You and I both know, that more than enough getbiggers of old (not least of them my fine self) saw the stuff you deleted/edited several years ago.

We also both know, that most of these veterans have long since fucked off, and thats why it has never really popped up since.

You did a good job on the delete/post edits at the time, and contrived a great bullshit story about you/the guy in question posting through your account, or some such bollocks.

However, we both know, that you will never post a pic, nor meet ANYONE from here, on account that your true identity will be revealed... once more.

enough talk, asshole. what you got?

nothing. what that eryan b thing? is that what your talking about? if thats what it is you are truely fucked. it was proven long ago that is not me. and now there are people on this site that can verify it too. fuck you're lame. lol

anything else you are saying is a lie. shouldnt come as surprise from someone running at least 3 gimmicks- no need for accountablitity, eh stooge.

your proving to be as big a bitch as alex, and thats saying a lot.

and, fyi speedbag, if alex was dumb enough to offer me a meeting the only thing getting destroyed would be his dental work.
b

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 27, 2011, 07:07:20 PM »

hmmmm try reading threads before
adding in your 2 cents
about something you are not up to speed on

sorry I forgot you took over my role as internet tough guy

I pass the title on gracefully

now smash some more keys in anger

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #358 on: January 27, 2011, 07:18:00 PM »
sorry I forgot you took over my role as internet tough guy

I pass the title on gracefully

now smash some more keys in anger

sounds like you love the cock.
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: January 27, 2011, 07:18:50 PM »
sounds like you love the cock.

still pouting that you ardent on my fb?

dom out

:P

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #360 on: January 27, 2011, 07:19:16 PM »
god

damn.

getbig at its finest right there.

very well done, sir.

X board...

...i miss u....

carpe` vaginum!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #361 on: January 27, 2011, 07:21:27 PM »
still pouting that you ardent on my fb?

dom out

:P

You should be thanking me.... Big Mark C has been waiting in the wings ready to own you under another account, but I told him to lay off you for a bit  ;)
P

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #362 on: January 27, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »
dud full blown geared up and looking like this = non impressive

Mate, look at when I joined Get-Big - I know how to play the game.
But thank-you for your input.

This is a Fat-Panda thread, so you are way off topic - it's 'FP' or fuck off - not much to consider there............
Laters mickey!!

PT

Try & read the thread if you are going to post, just a suggestion.
Oh, & dude has an 'E' in it - English not your first language I see  ::)

Laters Mickey..........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: January 27, 2011, 08:20:12 PM »
You should be thanking me.... Big Mark C has been waiting in the wings ready to own you under another account, but I told him to lay off you for a bit  ;)

you he was a bastard to me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: January 27, 2011, 08:26:23 PM »
Oh, & NO I am not a Matt-C / Wotten gimmick either.

I am real, live in Mumbai right now. As will be shown later.
& for those of you who like my toys - Here is another............

Solid Silver, hand made by a Gun smith friend of mine in London to fit my hand/fingers.
Total weight when fully polished down was 367gms!!

Have fun flaming my toys Kids.
I will get the pop-corn......................

PT
Growth/noob loves me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #365 on: January 27, 2011, 08:31:10 PM »
Oh, & NO I am not a Matt-C / Wotten gimmick either.

I am real, live in Mumbai right now. As will be shown later.
& for those of you who like my toys - Here is another............

Solid Silver, hand made by a Gun smith friend of mine in London to fit my hand/fingers.
Total weight when fully polished down was 367gms!!

Have flaming my toys Kids.
I will get the pop-corn......................

PT

Epic bent index finger.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #366 on: January 27, 2011, 08:52:48 PM »

get that?

Meganovae Meltdown.

Lots of emotions and too many words.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #367 on: January 27, 2011, 10:03:21 PM »

Oh and, fuck off with the pretense, I could care less what you look like, although saying that, we already know, but as said, I don't care a fuck either way.

Bare in mind, I have always thought Alex as a complete waste of skin, so please note the spirit in which I say: Alex could destroy you right now by offering a meeting, you would never take him up on it. However, since he is a retard, of whom, has no clue as to what I speak, he will never make that offer.

So, as said, calm down, fuckwit slag, and continue your Getbig experience, it aint that serious.

Another gimmick bites the pillow dust.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #368 on: January 27, 2011, 10:06:23 PM »
Another gimmick bites the pillow dust.

Woten always makes me laugh. Too bad he doesn't last.  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #369 on: January 27, 2011, 10:09:26 PM »
Woten always makes me laugh. Too bad he doesn't last.  :D

Maybe he can come back as 'The Next BIG Thong!'?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: January 27, 2011, 10:17:16 PM »

Meganovae Meltdown.

Lots of emotions and too many words.

hey alex, you fat tool...

whats it like knowing in your heart that your a bitch and coward?

whats it like to live with that kind of knowledge?

im really curious.
b

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #371 on: January 27, 2011, 10:21:03 PM »
hey alex, you fat tool...

whats it like knowing in your heart that your a bitch and coward?

whats it like to live with that kind of knowledge?

im really curious.

Did you meet him in TO?!?

STAY POSITIVE IN A POLICE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: January 27, 2011, 10:22:04 PM »
Epic bent index finger.

Not as bent as my cock though, sorry to say.............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #373 on: January 28, 2011, 01:49:41 AM »
Woten ROCKED this board to it's foundations!! worth a Million users like Fat-Panda. Very good IQ, Knowledge of BB'ing & strength sports, good vocabulary & ability to stay articulate while flaming the FCUK out of the 'untermenschen' on here.......
Top hole stuff!!
In my humble opinion of course!!  ;)

PT

QFT

WTF !!??!!

I will never understand why Alex can stay here and all his gimmicks ... and Woten is only allowed until Ron sees him .. then he's gone !!

THIS TOTALLY SUCKS

:'(    :'(    :'(   

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: January 28, 2011, 01:57:46 AM »
Oh, & I was accused of being a Matt-C gimmick a page or so back!! This is impossible for x2 reasons.
A. Matt-C is a total FUKCING tool - & B. He lives here...................

I live in a x3 bed-room appartment in a new building in Andheri West, bit of a difference!!

PT

Growth/noob loves me