Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77600 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #400 on: January 28, 2011, 10:53:58 PM »
Oh, & NO I am not a Matt-C / Wotten gimmick either.

I am real, live in Mumbai right now. As will be shown later.
& for those of you who like my toys - Here is another............

Solid Silver, hand made by a Gun smith friend of mine in London to fit my hand/fingers.
Total weight when fully polished down was 367gms!!

Have fun flaming my toys Kids.
I will get the pop-corn......................

PT

I have a much nicer set, my friend works in tool and die, he made it after measuring my fingers with calipers out of aircraft grade
aluminum, they are light as a feather, will put pics up if enough people want to 'admire' them.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #401 on: January 28, 2011, 11:11:15 PM »
I have a much nicer set, my friend works in tool and die, he made it after measuring my fingers with calipers out of aircraft grade
aluminum, they are light as a feather, will put pics up if enough people want to 'admire' them.

My fingers were measured using plastic jewelers, measuring, rings & then taken up a 1.5 so that it fits, but does not get stuck on the old right hand!!

Whack em up, let's have a gander old chasp - I love my toys!!
I found an original WWII 'Sykes fighting knife' in my brothers bed-room when I was 8, have had a hard on for Knives / other toys,  ever since.
It had the 'Wilkonson Sword' made blade (the original that is) - very nice indeed.
This a new one, but you get the idea..............

PT

Growth/noob loves me

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #402 on: January 28, 2011, 11:13:57 PM »
I found an original WWII 'Sykes fighting knife' in my brother bed-room when I was 8, have a had a hard on for Knives / other toys,  ever since.
Riiight you got a hold of your brothers "knife" and you get a hard on whenever you see a new one. We get it.  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: January 28, 2011, 11:20:17 PM »
This is getting out of control. I dont like whats happening.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: January 28, 2011, 11:52:04 PM »
bwahahahaha brutal "i'm going to pound your ass tonight my spicy chocolate bear" look.

Here is one ^^^^^, from this page.............

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=363764.325

Now let us refer back to his earlier posts regarding, how disgusted he was with Woten Pillowtalk for his utterly VULGAR displays of racism - WFT is this guy NOT on?? (I am taking bet's as to the number of med's he takes daily, just to be able to come close to human, functionality).
This from a bi-polar, care in the community, loser who does not even train (like I mean for real, not an epic Argos, set up in his TINY flat) like us real guys in-to weights.
I should get out of bed to post a response to this untermenchen?? my thinks not............... ::)

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #405 on: January 28, 2011, 11:57:44 PM »
Sounds like you have a thing for psychotic obese bears. ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #406 on: January 29, 2011, 12:40:57 AM »
Yet another person who will attest to me not being a gimmick but a real person (who actually trains/takes gear/diets and looks like they do, a rarity here it seems).

Panda give it up.  

If we all chip in for some steel wire rope will you hang yourself live online?

Hey Evo..........
Ask the Mod's here VERY nicely if they could cut & paste the 'IP' addresses from their Mod account access (behind the scenes), & tell the Obese shill, that these posts are coming out of - Mumbai (WOTEN ME), Wales (UK), & various other parts of Europe / the US.

I think the 110% solid conformation that this many people are A. real -  & B. hate him, would induce the use use of the afore-mentioned 'steel wire' - one must have goals in life!! ;)

I dream of watching this kinda untermenchen (in their 1000's) piss/shit them selves/get an erection (the first he, 'FP' would have had in years no doubt), while they do the Tyber jig & do the FUKCING gene pool a fave, shit we are due to hit x7 Billion people on the planet this April (according to stats I saw last week).
Oh man, are we in serious need of some Eugenics...........

We are getting top heavy with FILTH!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: January 29, 2011, 02:17:42 AM »
that guy takin the pic needs epic work on his calves

WAIT!! bro, you can see the guy's calf's - the one who took that PIC?? WTF  :o - you could be on-to some-thing FUKCING huge here, possible app for Apple & their next generation tech. Have you patented the idea yet?? have you told any-one else about this?? I think you should keep shtum till you get it patented, seriously, this could be bigger than GOOGLE!!
You ARE the next Bill Gates dude - Fukc there are some real loser types on this board!!
What was I saying about Eugenics a post or so ago?? OH-MY!!

PT

--
Thought for the day....................
Only two things are infinite, the universe & human Disturbia/Fat-Pandas stupidity, & I'm not sure about the former !!

Albert Einstein.
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #408 on: January 29, 2011, 04:46:58 AM »
As much as I respect your Time served on 'GB' Groink, my old chasp, do you have links to these 'said owning's'?? I would like to see them for research purposes. I would wager that you can't come up with any in the next page or so.......... ;)
Tick - tock
Mio  :-*

PT

the pressure  ::

You are going to have to do better than that if you are trying to bait me into an argument. I really have no interest in getting into it with you and your clique.....you people are a little strange for my taste

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #409 on: January 29, 2011, 07:54:42 AM »
Oh man, are we in serious need of some Eugenics...........
You first. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #410 on: January 29, 2011, 08:04:09 AM »
Hey Evo..........
Ask the Mod's here VERY nicely if they could cut & paste the 'IP' addresses from their Mod account access (behind the scenes)

Mods here cannot see IP's, Ron had issues with certain mods sharing IP info and now has disabled the feature. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2011, 08:11:52 AM »
Mods here cannot see IP's, Ron had issues with certain mods sharing IP info and now has disabled the feature. :(
Are you saying that after the A board creation this feature was disabled?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2011, 08:12:51 AM »
Are you saying that after the A board creation this feature was disabled?
I know where you're going with that......... ;D

No, it's been disabled for years. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #413 on: January 29, 2011, 08:25:56 AM »
I know where you're going with that......... ;D

No, it's been disabled for years. :(
Thanks for the clarification.  ;D

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #414 on: January 29, 2011, 08:31:01 AM »
This thread:

w8m8

« Reply #415 on: January 29, 2011, 11:27:11 AM »
That, my little,  'Krispy-Kreme doughnut' is simple.................. .....

Woten could explain to you Goy-fukc-tards the game plan that you see unfolding, before your very eyes right now - YEARS AGO!!
Not only could he have given you the pieces to the jig-saw puzzle, but also who made the pieces, & what ethnic back-ground they come from.

I will give you a clue, who controls the FED / chase Manhattan / merril lynch banking crew, etc.....
& why do their second names always seem to have originated from the afore-mentioned ethnic group?? Who are 'AIPAC'?? & why do the shabo-Goy rulers that you see on CNN (you know, the ones you think that you elected, muffled laughter) always give super-ass-kissing speeches at their conventions??

Why is the TALF (termed asset loan facility) bail out scheme pumping Billions of $$'s in-to the system, making every $ in circulation worth, exponentially,  that much less?? In a consumer based economy - such as your one in the US - this is not good news, hint = who crashed the economy of the 'German wermark republic' using the same Hyper-inflation game plan??

Another hint = Argentina (hyper-inflation, this happened x2 not that long ago) = the same model being played out before your very eyes (the users from the US, & also the Greek, Portuguese, Spanish users).
Why does Germany want to re-instate the Deutschmark & FUKC off the Euro??

Why is India having to pay for it's Oil in Gold Bullion right now, because their main supplier will not take $$'s??
What happened to the mighty 'Petro-Dollar'??

Ask the same afore mentioned Zionist FUKCER's that are at the root of all this (planned) economic rot..................
You know, the one's who all have those second names that - ALL - originate from the same ethnic group.
& in answer to your original question, said board owner, is also from this same Talmudic clan - you see when you talk these things through, they become a little clearer, no??

Questions, questions............

PT

--
Thought for the day....................
Only two things are infinite, the universe & humanthe stupidity of most Get-Big users, & I'm not sure about the former !!

Albert Einstein.

Why has PT been banned?

Intel is showing his account has been locked.

As Toxie always says .... this is another example of Get big policy of it being ok to rip into whites and muslims ... whereas conversely , you can only go so near the blacks ... and are absolutely prohibited from highlighting Jewish interests.

Ron, that truly isn't cricket.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: January 29, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »

Why has PT been banned?

Intel is showing his account has been locked.

As Toxie always says .... this is another example of Get big policy of it being ok to rip into whites and muslims ... whereas conversely , you can only go so near the blacks ... and are absolutely prohibited from highlighting Jewish interests.

Ron, that truly isn't cricket.

Read my sig.........you can't come on a jew owned board and rip apart the jews too much, the almight Ronaldo carries a big pimp stick. ;)

A banning only lasts a few days.....he'll be out soon.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #417 on: January 29, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »
Oh....I see "shoulders/hugeAl" deleted his usual "when dave was around" post  ::)

I have no idea what he posted but it isn't me. If it was concerning your being very small and under muscled throughout your peak years, this has been shown to be the case. You only got the size after the collapse of your marriage in your 40s.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: January 29, 2011, 05:53:13 PM »
I was banned...............

I am back now.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #419 on: January 29, 2011, 06:56:33 PM »
I have no idea what he posted but it isn't me. If it was concerning your being very small and under muscled throughout your peak years, this has been shown to be the case. You only got the size after the collapse of your marriage in your 40s.

It always amazes me how good looking I am......it's almost unfair

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #420 on: January 29, 2011, 07:25:13 PM »
I think I was attacked by bob chic about mentioning the mossad

specific secrets faction within the israel intelligence orgainzation that operate, other than that of their spouse, under complete anonimity

its a cell group that assainated a leader of hamas in dubai, 27 hit squad that was caught bu survelience fotage and making cruscial mistakes

one that those of the great Meir Dagan doesnt like in his organiztion esp with agents profrssionally trained, of mossade headquaters,in secret secluded facilities

im just sayin...... ???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #421 on: January 29, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »
My fingers were measured using plastic jewelers, measuring, rings & then taken up a 1.5 so that it fits, but does not get stuck on the old right hand!!

Whack em up, let's have a gander old chasp - I love my toys!!
I found an original WWII 'Sykes fighting knife' in my brothers bed-room when I was 8, have had a hard on for Knives / other toys,  ever since.
It had the 'Wilkonson Sword' made blade (the original that is) - very nice indeed.
This a new one, but you get the idea..............

PT

Beautiful blade, I have a very similar piece.. it's a East European Special Forces/Paratrooper knife
it is called the MOD 92 (or MOD 1992)

and the knucks, like I said are hand made from aircraft grade aluminum (also why they're a little rough in some spots) my friend is working on another set in high carbon steel :) the center hole is threaded so
I can combine the two and keep them together with a hex screw.

Also the first knife is a Cold Steel Triple Action Tanto

enjoy

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #422 on: January 30, 2011, 02:41:42 AM »
Beautiful blade, I have a very similar piece.. it's a East European Special Forces/Paratrooper knife

and the knucks, like I said are hand made from aircraft grade aluminum (also why they're a little rough in some spots) my friend is working on another set in high carbon steel :) the center hole is threaded so

enjoy

The M92 tactical knife is Polish, & as a tactical combat knife it's a cousin of the M3 trench knife (US forces issue).
You want to know how to get an edge you could shave with on it??

Is your blade on the M92 stamped with the 'GERLACH' insignia??

The duster's are nice, but I prefer the weight of mine (bone crunching) & when you have arms like mine, you hit the jaw/rib's in the right place, & that amount of 'PSI' is going to just FUKCING shatter human bone.
The rings are nice but I have personal preference for the up side down V's ^^^^ on mine.
As they will not glance off, should you miss judge & throw an upper-cut that was a bit off, one of the beauties of the ^^^^'s is that you can lock on to the jaw bone, like a Pit-Bull & it is going to make a home run!!
Job done - lights out/good night, sweet dreams.............

But a nice set you have there none the less!! I would rather have those than none at all in a tight spot!!
Here is a close up of mine.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #423 on: January 30, 2011, 02:47:57 AM »

enjoy

The M92 tactical knife is Polish, & as a tactical combat knife it's a cousin of the M3 trench knife (US forces issue).
You want to know how to get an edge you could shave with on it??

Is your blade on the M92 stamped with the 'GERLACH' insignia??

The duster's are nice, but I prefer the weight of mine (bone crunching) & when you have arms like mine, you hit the jaw/rib's in the right place, & that amount of 'PSI' is going to just FUKCING shatter human bone.
The rings are nice but I have personal preference for the up side down V's ^^^^ on mine.
As they will not glance off, should you miss judge & throw an upper-cut that was a bit off, one of the beauties of the ^^^^'s is that you can lock on to the jaw bone, like a Pit-Bull & it is going to make a home run!!
Job done - lights out/good night, sweet dreams.............

But a nice set you have there none the less!! I would rather have those than none at all in a tight spot!!
Here is a close up of mine.

PT

Fuckin dorks  ::)
from incomplete data

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: January 30, 2011, 02:52:58 AM »
Fuckin dorks  ::)

Welcome to the conversation, would you like a nice cup of Tea?? or was that the extent of your contribution??
Dorks?? who says that any-more (out side a Tarantino movie??)

Mate, when your shit pot country comes apart at the seems, you are going to A. wish you had some toy's like ours - & here's the rub - B. New how to use them. ;)
Laters Mickey.........

PT
Growth/noob loves me