Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77552 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #425 on: January 30, 2011, 03:05:29 AM »
Welcome to the conversation, would you like a nice cup of Tea?? or was that the extent of your contribution??
Dorks?? who says that any-more (out side a Tarantino movie??)

Mate, when your shit pot country comes apart at the seems, you are going to A. wish you had some toy's like ours - & here's the rub - B. New how to use them. ;)
Laters Mickey.........

PT

So unfunny it actually hurts.
from incomplete data

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #426 on: January 30, 2011, 03:13:53 AM »
So unfunny it actually hurts.

Which part?? the fact that your shit pot country is going down the pan, or the fact that you are fcuked when it does?? ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #427 on: January 30, 2011, 06:58:16 AM »
The M92 tactical knife is Polish, & as a tactical combat knife it's a cousin of the M3 trench knife (US forces issue).
You want to know how to get an edge you could shave with on it??

Is your blade on the M92 stamped with the 'GERLACH' insignia??

The duster's are nice, but I prefer the weight of mine (bone crunching) &  when you have arms like mine, you hit the jaw/rib's in the right place, & that amount of 'PSI' is going to just FUKCING shatter human bone.
The rings are nice but I have personal preference for the up side down V's ^^^^ on mine.
As they will not glance off, should you miss judge & throw an upper-cut that was a bit off, one of the beauties of the ^^^^'s is that you can lock on to the jaw bone, like a Pit-Bull & it is going to make a home run!!
Job done - lights out/good night, sweet dreams.............

But a nice set you have there none the less!! I would rather have those than none at all in a tight spot!!
Here is a close up of mine.

PT

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha you are fucking deluded.

who the fuck do you think you are ? the hulk ? shatter bones hahahahaha arms like mine hahahahaha all 15" of them ? hahahahahah
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #428 on: January 30, 2011, 07:04:34 AM »
Welcome to the conversation, would you like a nice cup of Tea?? or was that the extent of your contribution??
Dorks?? who says that any-more (out side a Tarantino movie??)

Mate, when your shit pot country comes apart at the seems, you are going to A. wish you had some toy's like ours - & here's the rub - B. New how to use them. ;)
Laters Mickey.........

PT

he's another rub - if you KNEW how to spell knew, it maybe would have been funnier, but alas.
175lbs by 31st July

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: January 30, 2011, 07:07:05 AM »
I have no idea what he posted but it isn't me. If it was concerning your being very small and under muscled throughout your peak years, this has been shown to be the case. You only got the size after the collapse of your marriage in your 40s.

didnt know groink was part asian  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #430 on: January 30, 2011, 07:36:14 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are fucking deluded.

who the fuck do you think you are ? the hulk ? shatter bones hahahahaha arms like mine hahahahaha all 15" of them ? hahahahahah

LOL @ you saying someone is deluded ....  and to bring up a comic book character ... LOLOLOLOLOL ... what a sad existance you live ... really .. and you call yourself a "man"

but hey ... it is better than being homeless .. at least you don't have to worry about being mistaken for a pile of trash  .... until you go out for candy that is   ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #431 on: January 30, 2011, 02:56:24 PM »
The M92 tactical knife is Polish, & as a tactical combat knife it's a cousin of the M3 trench knife (US forces issue).
You want to know how to get an edge you could shave with on it??

Is your blade on the M92 stamped with the 'GERLACH' insignia??

The duster's are nice, but I prefer the weight of mine (bone crunching) & when you have arms like mine, you hit the jaw/rib's in the right place, & that amount of 'PSI' is going to just FUKCING shatter human bone.
The rings are nice but I have personal preference for the up side down V's ^^^^ on mine.
As they will not glance off, should you miss judge & throw an upper-cut that was a bit off, one of the beauties of the ^^^^'s is that you can lock on to the jaw bone, like a Pit-Bull & it is going to make a home run!!
Job done - lights out/good night, sweet dreams.............

But a nice set you have there none the less!! I would rather have those than none at all in a tight spot!!
Here is a close up of mine.

PT

I see what you mean about the knuck design, I specifically had mine rounded at the tips so they will not lacerate too deep with
a good deep shot, if they are too sharp your risk doing a little too much visceral damage ;)  alhough mine at the tops are also
threaded (my friend's who made them idea) that way you can screw in diffferent tip attachments including bolt like studs.

The knife is a Polish M92 and it is made by Gerlach, it is scary sharp, to be honest I could shave with this one.. I've read a ton
of praise for the Gerlach (made in Germany) blades, not sure what steel they use but it gets insanely sharp, I use a 3 stage
wet stone process to sharpen/hone my blades.

I might try your idea for another set of custom knucks, using the jeweler's ring guide to get an even firmer fit since fingers aren't
completely circular in shape and the way my friend measured them with caliper's did leave a slight gap underneath and over top of
the fingers in the groves.

What other good knives do you like ?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #432 on: January 30, 2011, 04:18:46 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are fucking deluded.

This is rich!!

Have you been following what has been going on here since last Nov?? I have  ;)

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #433 on: January 30, 2011, 04:27:24 PM »

I know how big my arms are thank you, I have them measured both on/& off season.
But let's talk about your arms shall we ?? ;)
Nah, I don't recommend it - LOLOLOLZ - have another family bag of 'fun sized sized' snikers candy bars, oh sloth-full one.....................

Oh, & keep pulling me on typo's Fat-boy, it just shows how low on ammunition you are  ;)

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: January 30, 2011, 04:30:10 PM »

I don’t know much about brass knuckles, but this example ^ looks to be finely crafted - quality work.

This example ^ .. not so much.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #435 on: January 30, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »
Top example made by a jeweler and probably molded from a cast then polished, the bottom example looks to be made by a machinest out of billet and polished. Two completely different process James.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #436 on: January 30, 2011, 07:52:07 PM »
It always amazes me how good looking I am......it's almost unfair

Yes, not bad looking for a Caucasoid. However, that is not really the issue my lantern-jawed friend. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #437 on: January 30, 2011, 07:53:39 PM »
I don't know who this Pillowtalk is but he makes Fat Ass meltdown at the drop of a hat

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #438 on: January 30, 2011, 08:12:08 PM »
Top example made by a jeweler and probably molded from a cast then polished, the bottom example looks to be made by a machinest out of billet and polished. Two completely different process James.

Exactly right.. mine are hand crafted out of aircraft grade aluminum, pillow's look to be cast from a mold.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2011, 05:04:41 AM »

You are 100% on the money, he is also a gun-smith though.
But he would be proud to see that his craftsmanship is being admired on 'GB' - If I had those made today, at the current price of silver  :o - they are irreplaceable.
A. he is in London & I am in Mumbai

B. why shlep all the way back to the UK, when I have other toy's to play with, all equally, effective, on their designated target  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: January 31, 2011, 05:21:06 AM »
I don't know who this Pillowtalk is but he makes Fat Ass meltdown at the drop of a hat

Hey buddy, what's up??
We have not been formally, introduced, I am the infamous 'PT' - been here (as well as many other places under that used name) for around x4 years.
I just don't post for a while, due to political differences with management, I have walked out on a couple of occasions due to my posts being deleted, even though they were based on 100% provable facts - ergo- the truth.
This happened just the other day in fact - I will PM you said post.

I came back this time, because, I had the threads that fat-boy has been being his normal self in (since last year) emailed to me by another user here.
& being that I am his Nemesis   I could hardly resist coming out of retirement, now could I??
The result of which was the "I have had it with the big talkers" thread - & I had only banged up, what?? x20 posts - LOLOLOLOLZ

Now that thread, will go down in 'GB' history, it is having a frame made as we speak for the hall of fame, but not for the reasons the obese one would like to see himself in the 'GB' hall of fame, oh no!! ;D ;)

Take care, hope you are well & rested............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #441 on: January 31, 2011, 09:39:57 AM »
Is anybody actually reading the verbal vomit being spewed by the w8m8/pillowtalk gimmicks? ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #442 on: January 31, 2011, 09:50:27 AM »
"Gimmick Central" !!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #443 on: January 31, 2011, 09:51:47 AM »
"Gimmick Central" !!
And you are?     ;D

w8m8

« Reply #444 on: January 31, 2011, 09:53:12 AM »
Is anybody actually reading the verbal vomit being spewed by the w8m8/pillowtalk gimmicks? ::)

::)

You should keep up or fuck off.........I see you can't keep up........

this ^

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #445 on: January 31, 2011, 09:53:48 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #446 on: January 31, 2011, 09:55:04 AM »

Hello stranger :(

Hi Calvin  :D

I'm not no stranger than some of the others !!  ;)

newmom

« Reply #447 on: January 31, 2011, 09:55:38 AM »
Hi Calvin  :D

I'm not no stranger than some of the others !!  ;)

hahaha ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #448 on: January 31, 2011, 10:00:12 AM »

hahaha ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

She knows what I mean >:(

w8m8

« Reply #449 on: January 31, 2011, 10:10:38 AM »