Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77611 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2011, 09:27:57 PM »
if her pix are unleashed, this thread will be epic.....

...i won't spoil things but rumor has it that she is attractive enough for me to have sex with

is this even a possible in this world??????

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #476 on: February 03, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »
is this even a possible in this world??????

per my therapist, it is possible

and by "my therapist" I mean "the black guy who lives next door"

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #477 on: February 04, 2011, 02:53:01 AM »

i really dislike this guy, I mean what kind of loser posts pics of knives?   omg and brass knuckles too  ahahahhahahha what a fag

The kind of guy that likes weapons in general, Guns, Knives, Dusters, C4, 1000 LB JDAM's, laser guided munition of all kinds, high caliber rifles, etc etc........
Also the kind of guy who carries a blade because he lives in a dangerous city (where the super rich & the super poor share the same city), not to mention I have already served time in London for stabbing the shit out of some 'untermenchen' twat, that was in serious need of getting chived up, used a blade a bunch of time actually - I would rather hit quick & hard / get out mate, I am not there to fight, I am there to put the guy DOWN as quickly as possible, do you see Big cat's looking for a scrap?? no, they go in for the kill clean & quick, simple, but effective mate

not yet but you know its coming
either pillowtalk hits the road or the pics go up

nothing personal against w8m8 but they are connected and that dickweed has gotta go

Sorry boss!! am I getting a Little too much attention, from the big posters of 'GB' for your liking??
Oh dear!!
so post the pic's & see how far it get's you, fucking little prick.
WTF-ever - I have intel that has clearly slipped by your oh so easily, surpassed, concentration, span.
Hint = W8M8 will not be shaking in her Knee length, leather, dominatrix, boots at this attempted black-mail -  ;) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah a
FAIL

I will leave 'GB' when I get bored like last time, & not before.
You can always come to Mumbai in order to try & stop me typing, although, I would not recommend this, as my connections here are very good.
Your body would never be found.

Laters Mickey.................. ......

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #478 on: February 04, 2011, 03:38:39 AM »
I have asked Avesher to keep his word to me .. and I don't quite understand if this is serious or why I could be expected to control what PT does or says ...   ???

He is his own man .. and anyone that has an issue with him can address him with it surely .. I don't understand why it's being put on me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #479 on: February 04, 2011, 03:51:20 AM »
I have asked Avesher to keep his word to me .. and I don't quite understand if this is serious or why I could be expected to control what PT does or says ...   ???

He is his own man .. and anyone that has an issue with him can address him with it surely .. I don't understand why it's being put on me
1st mistake, trusting a bi-polar crazy man
2nd mistake, somehow letting said man have access to pics

Disturbia is like McGuyver and ODB rolled into one, a crazy genius, hellbent on Tom-fuckery, and has all the means to do it. He can make a bazooka out of a paperclip, and mustard gas out of his own farts...

w8m8

« Reply #480 on: February 04, 2011, 04:15:32 AM »
Hahaha... I knew you didn’t delete them.

W8m8 must be furiously PMing you like c r a z y . . .  ;D

Those pics give you power over w8m8.

I’m sure she’ll be f u r i o u s l y PMing Ron as well  ;D

Word...

you seem like quite the fucking drama queen .. after all you've said about Avesher being"crazy" and "attention needy"  it's not surprising really to see you stirring the embers to ignite a blaze ... but whatever *james007* .. you get off on this whole "contol" and "power" trip you have imagined possessing yourself .. hence the remark .. " I knew you didn't delete them" ... showing that you have asked him for them correct ?

I've not done anything to Avesher .. EVER .. and I do like PT .. I won't get in between them and wouldn't ever be a snitch .. this will all end however it does .. but I will know myself that I have been true to who I am and never have I waffled back and forth like "james007" has done .. playing like you like someone to get what you want .. then calling them out when another mood takes over

I would like to know how I got placed in this to be called upon to send PT packing .. people have always just handled everything themselves so I'm confused .. I like PT and I like guns and knives .. I envy his life , always enjoyed his posts and am glad he showed up after Panda kept bringing his name into everything .. Panda and Sevestase have claimed to have owned him .. so let them come TRY to do it again

.. why am I being told to try and get rid of someone I like  ???

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: February 04, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »
The kind of guy that likes weapons in general, Guns, Knives, Dusters, C4, 1000 LB JDAM's, laser guided munition of all kinds, high caliber rifles, etc etc........
Also the kind of guy who carries a blade because he lives in a dangerous city (where the super rich & the super poor share the same city), not to mention I have already served time in London for stabbing the shit out of some 'untermenchen' twat, that was in serious need of getting chived up, used a blade a bunch of time actually - I would rather hit quick & hard / get out mate, I am not there to fight, I am there to put the guy DOWN as quickly as possible, do you see Big cat's looking for a scrap?? no, they go in for the kill clean & quick, simple, but effective mate

Sorry boss!! am I getting a Little too much attention, from the big posters of 'GB' for your liking??
Oh dear!!
so post the pic's & see how far it get's you, fucking little prick.
WTF-ever - I have intel that has clearly slipped by your oh so easily, surpassed, concentration, span.
Hint = W8M8 will not be shaking in her Knee length, leather, dominatrix, boots at this attempted black-mail -  ;) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah a
FAIL

I will leave 'GB' when I get bored like last time, & not before.
You can always come to Mumbai in order to try & stop me typing, although, I would not recommend this, as my connections here are very good.
Your body would never be found.

Laters Mickey.................. ......

PT

a. wanna bet on that?
b. im bipolar yeah, but are you brain damaged,....who talks like this? lol what a loser
c. i dont care if you get attention on here, thats all good. You are just suchhhhh a loser with your knives and brass knuckles and all that. Yeah gee Ill go to Mumbai because some bald low self esteem 40 year old who apparently got ripped off in the steroid department cause he cant grow with all that juice has a beef with me. Oh brother, you are so messed up you make my bipolar head look like a therapist. Get some help man.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: February 04, 2011, 05:30:40 AM »
you seem like quite the fucking drama queen .. after all you've said about Avesher being"crazy" and "attention needy"  it's not surprising really to see you stirring the embers to ignite a blaze ... but whatever *james007* .. you get off on this whole "contol" and "power" trip you have imagined possessing yourself .. hence the remark .. " I knew you didn't delete them" ... showing that you have asked him for them correct ?

this will all end however it does .. but I will know myself that I have been true to who I am and never have I waffled back and forth like "james007" has done .. playing like you like someone to get what you want .. then calling them out when another mood takes over

::). . . to all of that ^

You’re an idiot, and you are incorrect - I did not ask Josh (or anyone else) for your pics -

she is a girl, all be it with the mouth of a sailor ahahahahah j/k
I just talked to her on skype, good laughs
and I have 2 pics of her, which I looked at and IMMEDIATELY deleted so no one would ask me to send them

and I absolutely doubted she was female, but, I have been absolutely proven she is

anyhoo, thats all

W8m8, feel free to keep right on spouting nonsensical bullshit - you’re good at it.

Or, alternatively, you can STFU, and we can go back to ignoring each other.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: February 04, 2011, 05:32:53 AM »
::). . . to all of that ^

You’re an idiot, and you are incorrect - I did not ask Josh (or anyone else) for your pics -

Feel free to keep right on spouting nonsensical bullshit - you’re good at it.

Or, alternatively, you can STFU, and we can go back to ignoring each other.

ever think for a second i typed that to make her think the pics were gone?
no I didnt think so

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #484 on: February 04, 2011, 05:36:05 AM »
I dont like this pillowtalk idiot, hes a clown
and he is friends with w8m8

and i have w8m8s pictures

if pillowtalk doesnt shut up his arrogant self centered mouth I am posting all 3 pics

i really dislike this guy, I mean what kind of loser posts pics of knives?   omg and brass knuckles too  ahahahhahahha what a fag

I hope you're kidding because that would be a rotten thing to do.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: February 04, 2011, 05:37:22 AM »

I hope you're kidding because that would be a rotten thing to do.

Ive never done anything rotten on here   ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: February 04, 2011, 05:41:49 AM »
ever think for a second i typed that to make her think the pics were gone?
no I didnt think so

That was directed at w8m8, not you. I only quoted your post to show where I read about the deleting of pics; the ditsy drama queen that is w8m8 is claiming I asked you for her pics via PM, and you told me they were deleted. That never happened.

Like I said - I knew you never deleted the pics  ;)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #487 on: February 04, 2011, 05:46:33 AM »
a. wanna bet on that?
b. im bipolar yeah, but are you brain damaged,....who talks like this? lol what a loser
c. i dont care if you get attention on here, thats all good. You are just suchhhhh a loser with your knives and brass knuckles and all that. Yeah gee Ill go to Mumbai because some bald low self esteem 40 year old who apparently got ripped off in the steroid department cause he cant grow with all that juice has a beef with me. Oh brother, you are so messed up you make my bipolar head look like a therapist. Get some help man.

Mate I have done what I came here to do.................
Panda = gone!!

I am not about to get dragged into a petty, squabble, with a fucking 15 year old kid who still lives in his mom's basement.
Dude, I have a LIFE / a business / a beautiful wife.
Go find some-one your own age to play with, huh??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: February 04, 2011, 05:46:41 AM »
That was directed at w8m8, not you. I only quoted your post to show where I read about the deleting of pics; the ditsy drama queen that is w8m8 is claiming I asked you for her pics via PM, and you told me they were deleted. That never happened.

Like I said - I knew you never deleted the pics  ;)

oh sorry my bad i misunderstood

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #489 on: February 04, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »
Ive never done anything rotten on here   ::)

To someone that has trusted you ???

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: February 04, 2011, 05:52:01 AM »
Please come back Fat Panda, you can't just let near-on 10,000 posts slip in-to oblivion can you?? over what??
The fact that you have no right to be on a body building, message board, shit, that hardly stops most of the photo-less, big-claim-making lot on here now does it?? (a good 80% + of the posters) ;)

Go on, come back in June.
You know you want too..................... .....

PT

Ah, I know what upset you, this ^
The truth is a bit bitter at times, disturbia, no??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: February 04, 2011, 05:53:44 AM »

To someone that has trusted you ???

ask yourself this question
would you trust me with my track record on here-----ever?

here is a list of people i would NEVER fuck over on here guaranteed
hazbin
jnn
chaos
ummmmmmmmmmm i think thats it but id have to look again

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: February 04, 2011, 05:57:14 AM »
Ah, I know what upset you, this ^
The truth is a bit bitter at times, disturbia, no??

PT

good lord that doesnt upset me at all
unlike fatass I am totally upfront that I am not in good shape. I'll be the first one to say I probably dontbelong on a bodybuilding board at this moment with the shape I am in. Zero delusion on my part in that manner.

I stated why I dont like you. Your whole knife, brass knuckle act is gay and reeks of low self esteem (especially at your age) and your posts are of the same manner.  I stated that is the reason and that is the reason.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #493 on: February 04, 2011, 05:57:38 AM »

hazbin
jnn
chaos

I've sent you pm's in the past in trust and you never fucked me over.

....I just hope your screwing around and don't let your feelings towards pillow affect w8m8 :)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: February 04, 2011, 05:58:31 AM »

i remember you once told me i suck with the quote function  :P

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: February 04, 2011, 06:01:05 AM »

hazbin
jnn
chaos

I have been on here longer than you, yet I have 1669 posts (roughly) & you have racked up neigh on 10,000 in less time.
Yeah, another emotionally, stunted, retard who has made 'Get-big' his home - OH-BROTHER, like they are an endangered species (muffled laughter).

Some one wake me up when Fat-Panda posts again - this fucking, prick, is boring me to death, he can't flame for shit!! (jaw breaking jawn) ::)
At least Panda was good for a laugh. ;)

PT - Saida

Growth/noob loves me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: February 04, 2011, 06:02:05 AM »
I have been on here longer than you, yet I have 1669 posts (roughly) & you have racked up neigh on 10,000 in less time.
Yeah, another emotionally, stunted, retard who has made 'Get-big' his home - OH-BROTHER, like they are an endangered species (muffled laughter).

Some one wake me up when Fat-Panda posts again - this fucking, prick, is boring me to death, he can't flame for shit!! (jaw breaking jawn) ::)
At least Panda was good for a laugh. ;)

PT - Saida

thanks for this pumpkin
its enough reason to at least send the pics to someone else who may or may not post them

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #497 on: February 04, 2011, 06:03:22 AM »
i remember you once told me i suck with the quote function  :P

Everyone can learn from the master :-\

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: February 04, 2011, 06:06:16 AM »

Everyone can learn from the master :-\

actually more so than anyone I would be interested in exposing more about someone who you are pm'ing back and forth with at the moment. I find them to be the phoniest person on here who talks behind others backs. Me and someone who I normally have differences with have been talking back and forth about launching a full out assault on this person and their fake phony ass

remember--watching whos online and their actions is my fav past time on here

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #499 on: February 04, 2011, 06:17:32 AM »

actually more so than anyone I would be interested in exposing more about someone who you are pm'ing back and forth with at the moment. I find them to be the phoniest person on here who talks behind others backs. Me and someone who I normally have differences with have been talking back and forth about launching a full out assault on this person and their fake phony ass

remember--watching whos online and their actions is my fav past time on here

I pm the same people,Butters,chaos,newmom....and some others.do you mean newmom ???

.....newmom and I are friends outside GB.you'd be suprised how little we talk about GB.I'm actually trying to find out who her hot date is tonight :D