Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77681 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Really People Come On Now
« Reply #550 on: February 04, 2011, 05:16:35 PM »
Can't believe I'm not safe  :'(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #551 on: February 04, 2011, 05:17:43 PM »
wow...

you guys a fucking losers. i have never seen so much energy dedicted to the level of importance a message board plays in your lives. lol

b

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: February 04, 2011, 05:18:42 PM »
wow...

you guys a fucking losers. i have never seen so much energy dedicted to the level of importance a message board plays in your lives. lol

either have I
I am a loser
and your point is?

also--what is dedicted? Is it something like dedicated?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #553 on: February 04, 2011, 05:20:02 PM »
Id be super scared if it wasn't for that funny accent, eh.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: February 04, 2011, 05:22:42 PM »
How can anyone be dumb enough to trust a bipolar/borderline personality disorder person on here

say what you want about me but even I cant predict my behavior day to day so dont shitstorm on me when your world comes tumbling down
seriously, think about it

only people safe on here no matter what my mood is chaos, hazbin (ultra safe), and johnnynoname

so use your head next time you wanna chat with me

just being very honest here

I don't know you well enough to trust you.  Trust me on this... ;D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #555 on: February 04, 2011, 05:46:54 PM »
How can anyone be dumb enough to trust a bipolar/borderline personality disorder person on here

say what you want about me but even I cant predict my behavior day to day so dont shitstorm on me when your world comes tumbling down

only people safe on here no matter what my mood is chaos, hazbin (ultra safe), and johnnynoname

What about me, bro?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #556 on: February 04, 2011, 06:57:27 PM »
wow...

and yet here you are posting too.

Every day...just like the rest of us, you are no different

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #557 on: February 04, 2011, 07:03:30 PM »
I can't be bothered to read six pages of this shit.  Who is that a photo of?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: February 04, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »
I can't be bothered to read six pages of this shit.  Who is that a photo of?

your mom
(filling in for jnn)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #559 on: February 04, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
So this is the mighty W8M8 ?

a bit anticlimactic to say the least, looks like a common bar whore....a chunky one at that.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: February 04, 2011, 07:18:26 PM »
 w8m8 looks pretty good. I'd shove my face deep into her ass. Nice body and big tits.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #561 on: February 04, 2011, 07:21:36 PM »
your mom
(filling in for jnn)

So it's w8m8? (serious post)

....a chunky one at that.

I dunno her boobs stick out a lot further than her belly which is a good sign.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #562 on: February 05, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »
wow...

ehum, didn't you start a thread where you gave out your number so Alex and you could meet, and never showed up after Alex called your bluff?   get of your high horse (very homo)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: February 05, 2011, 05:54:38 AM »
and yet here you are posting too.

Every day...just like the rest of us, you are no different

no the difference, 'groink' is that i dont make it my sole goal in life, unlike these fucking clowns, 'exposing' someone in the internet. disturbia and that dumpy french coward alex get so much pleasure from it- make you wonder how pathetic the lives they must live are.

and btw, anyone who says they wouldn't hit w8m8 hard, if that is her, is either a liar, or a fag.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: February 05, 2011, 06:01:12 AM »
ehum, didn't you start a thread where you gave out your number so Alex and you could meet, and never showed up after Alex called your bluff?   get of your high horse (very homo)

he called out the board. i answered. not like it was a be all/ end all for me. he ran his fat stupid mouth and got put in his place. simple.

its a far cry from what these numptys are so fond of doing with peoples personal information. thats cool though- they are fond of doing it to women i see. one day they'll do it to the wrong person and it'll stop being such a fun game, as your boyfriend alex23 almost found out.

'called my bluff' he says ahahahahahahaha that fat french prick was shitting his pants. hope this helps clarify some of your misunderstandings, stupid.

b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #565 on: February 05, 2011, 06:07:46 AM »
So your bi-polar doesn't work on chaos and johhny but it does on other people ??? :-\

.....you promised her you wouldn't post the pic and then you did.....thats a low life move.

.....if that pic is even her ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #566 on: February 05, 2011, 06:21:24 AM »
I heard through the grapevine that josh gave Liberace aids.
from incomplete data

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: February 05, 2011, 06:42:00 AM »
its a far cry from what these numptys are so fond of doing with peoples personal information. thats cool though- they are fond of doing it to women i see.

This bitch was one of the worst offenders; she pushed the use of personal info further than anyone.

Hey Panda,

You want in the spotlight  ... YES ?

I agree none of the info I have on you is particularly bad.

To wit, I have heard that a majority of professors, doctors, nurses along with many 9-5 shit shovellers at Southern General Hospital along with at least 1000 contact emails connected to others institutions of the Greater Glasgow and Clyde NHS will soon be receiving said 'none too bad' info.

As said (and in your own words) this info is no big deal right? ergo, it being posted to thousands of 'potentially interested parties' via email is not a problem for anyone other than those parties wasting their time disseminating said info, yeah?

Oh and, I have heard they won't simply stop at the Professors, Doctors and Nurses; on the contrary, we have heard that at least five hundred commercial businesses in the Glasgow area (falling within a 20 mile radius of YOUR Hillington Road home) will also find themselves furnished with said 'none too bad' info; such businesses of the type as those you have probably used/walked by at some point?

Everything from Kebab houses, Curry/Burger Bars, furnitures and carpet stores (especially the one opposite your house) and Pubs etc ie: I am sure SOMEONE located in that vicinity recognise your fat, fraudulent face from the glorious Photos that are going to be sent as a gift from the American continent to Bonny Scotchland!!

Along with the many Photos of you with your tubby belly and pathetic cock on display, I am sure the above professionals will also love to read a few choice quotes from you vis a vis the dirty sewage you have produced here at Getbig; of course, feel free to tell yourself there is nothing of yours at Getbig that would shock said professionals :)

The above protocol le terror will roll out as and when, suffice to say we are going to make you quite the famous fat fuck of Hillington Road, ya disgusting slob.

I think one Professor Rosemary Richardson of the Southern General Hospital Dept of Nutrition & Dietetics will be first on the list...

Oh and, dont forget, it was Alex whom posted your date of birth AFTER YOU betrayed your own location via your GPS, you dumb fuck.

As Disturbia said, Alex was the toolbag on the UK forum, you dunce. But no matter, you have crossed the line and in time will see the mess you have made; for now though, enjoy our show.

Happy eating, and sleep well, fat lad.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #568 on: February 05, 2011, 07:08:45 AM »
I heard through the grapevine that josh was softer then Liberace while at the Playboy mansion.

:o :o
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #569 on: February 05, 2011, 07:13:43 AM »

Is this the reason you resigned your position as A board moderator?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #570 on: February 05, 2011, 07:15:23 AM »
Is this the reason you resigned your position as A board moderator?

No he didn't want the A board cuz he said he hated Alex.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: February 05, 2011, 08:06:38 AM »
he called out the board. i answered. not like it was a be all/ end all for me. he ran his fat stupid mouth and got put in his place. simple.

its a far cry from what these numptys are so fond of doing with peoples personal information. thats cool though- they are fond of doing it to women i see. one day they'll do it to the wrong person and it'll stop being such a fun game, as your boyfriend alex23 almost found out.

'called my bluff' he says ahahahahahahaha that fat french prick was shitting his pants. hope this helps clarify some of your misunderstandings, stupid.

she got what she deserved, didnt you read what she threaten fatpanda with?

alex shit his pants? didnt he go to the place and wait for you? and you where at the time online on gb and lied that you "missed" that he posted pics and all. Sounds to me that it was you and not my boyfriend alex that crapped in the pants =)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #572 on: February 05, 2011, 08:26:56 AM »
she got what she deserved, didnt you read what she threaten fatpanda with?

The reason the battle between started was because w8m8 posted that her parents were both killed by a drunk driver and then FP told her that she should get drunk and crash.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: February 05, 2011, 08:33:27 AM »

The reason the battle between started was because w8m8 posted that her parents were both killed by a drunk driver and then FP told her that she should get drunk and crash.
if my parents got killed by a drunk driver and someone on the other side of the planet who i never met said something like that to me on a board like getbig theres no way i would have gone to the lenght that she did to try to ruin his life and job.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #574 on: February 05, 2011, 08:35:31 AM »
if my parents got killed by a drunk driver and someone on the other side of the planet who i never met said something like that to me on a board like getbig theres no way i would have gone to the lenght that she did to try to ruin his life and job.

Your not a female ;)....everybody is different on how they react.

.....and for the record she never did anything to affect his personal life.she just talked shit about doing it.
I have nothing against FP  but lets not play that he was all Mr. innocent