Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77652 times)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
Re: Really People Come On Now
« Reply #600 on: February 05, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »
I don't see a problem if you are taking your meds.  I see many children on a daily  basis that have bi-polar desease who are on drug cocktails including lithium.  Problems arise when they miss a dose.  Good luck.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister is bipolar 2, the worst kind. She's on lithium, prolixin, and other shit. If she doesn't take her meds, she winds up on the floor and won't eat. The paramedics then come and drag her out to the hospital. Then a judge has to come and rule that she can be forced to take her meds. Not a pretty sight. This doesn't happen all that often, but it still sucks for my parents. It doesn't help that she's a religious nut either.  :(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #601 on: February 05, 2011, 11:43:52 AM »
oh please expand upon all the shit you know about me, someone you have never met in real life.
I mean here you are saying you dont exist for this board, yet you "know" so much about me based on this board. Oh the ironing,....

You are so far past the point of sticking your foot in your mouth it is laughable.
heres you--I dont spend time on this board but I rely on it for information that makes me know everything about 2 guys (me and alex) that I have never met in real life.  I dont take this board seriously yet I will challenge someone from the board to a  fight in real life, and then I wont show up where he is.

Do you actually for 17 seconds how bad you make yourself look?

cue meltdown in 2 minuts 22 seconds, then cue me laughing in no ones face in 4 minutes 44 seconds

ahahahah 'oh the ironing..." ahahaha its 'irony' you fucking inbred. really exercising those 2 university diplomas you got there eh sparky?

listen and make no mistake- you and alex are trash. period. you know what you've done and what you said. i have no need to talk about what others have told me. if they want to come forward thats fine. but i know one thing- threaten my daughter like that and you'd be in a coma today. believe that.

you know josh- although i think both you and that fat bag of shit alex are equally pathetic for what you do, i actually pity you. you have nothing in life but this message board. you were on a one way street to nowhere before you 'came into money' and will be long after its all gone. a drain on society who has to rely on the hard work of others to support himself on welfare cause he cant hold a job. when i look at you, i dont feel anger, but sorrow.

alex23 on the other hand is married, has an income, has seemingly got thing going on in his life. so why does he hurt people the way you do? you do it out of boredom and just not knowing better cause of whatever disability you have. alex does it to hurt people and takes pleasure in that. hes sick and fucking needs some kind of help. you are both poison, but hes another level of disgusting. you're just sad.

no meltdown here dude. just the truth.

b

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: February 05, 2011, 11:44:44 AM »
My sister is bi polar 2, the worst kind. She's on lithium, prolixin, and other shit. If she doesn't take her meds, she winds up on the floor and won't eat. The paramedics then come and drag her out to the hospital. Then a judge has to come and rule that she can be forced to take her meds. Not a pretty sight. This doesn't happen all that often, but it still sucks for my parents. It doesn't help that she's a religious nut either.  :(

ya I had the ruling that I can be forced to take mine, but it was ok cause I never missed them
Thats rough she is on lithium, it doesnt get any worse than that for meds.
How is she when she is on here meds? Is she really lethargic?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #603 on: February 05, 2011, 11:46:19 AM »

[/quote]

this song is (tacitly) the official song of male empowerment

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #604 on: February 05, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »
ahahahah 'oh the ironing..." ahahaha its 'irony' you fucking inbred. really exercising those 2 university diplomas you got there eh sparky?

listen and make no mistake- you and alex are trash. period. you know what you've done and what you said. i have no need to talk about what others have told me. if they want to come forward thats fine. but i know one thing- threaten my daughter like that and you'd be in a coma today. believe that.

you know josh- although i think both you and that fat bag of shit alex are equally pathetic for what you do, i actually pity you. you have nothing in life but this message board. you were on a one way street to nowhere before you 'came into money' and will be long after its all gone. a drain on society who has to rely on the hard work of others to support himself on welfare cause he cant hold a job. when i look at you, i dont feel anger, but sorrow.

alex23 on the other hand is married, has an income, has seemingly got thing going on in his life. so why does he hurt people the way you do? you do it out of boredom and just not knowing better cause of whatever disability you have. alex does it to hurt people and takes pleasure in that. hes sick and fucking needs some kind of help. you are both poison, but hes another level of disgusting. you're just sad.

no meltdown here dude. just a lot of truth and and

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA

i didnt even read past the irony/ironing thing

you retard have you never seen the gif's and posts where people say "oh the ironing" as a sarcastic way of saying oh the irony

omg lmaoooooooooo I cant believe you read that seriously.

I cant read anymore from your your stupidity is reaching epic levels on getbig,
Dude, there is zero doubt about it, you are actually "dumb" in real life and there is no possibility you can hide behind it

I gotta thank you, you made my day by giving me the laugh of the week with your stupidity

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA AAAAAA

oh my lord i went back and read the rest
"threaten my daughter and you'd end up in a coma"
AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA HAHAHAHHA
fuk u and fuk you're inbred family you sub 80 iq tool, you make me laugh

How "ironing" is it that the guy who claims not to be on here much or take it seriously turns out to be the guy who threatens to hammer alexs face in and put me in a coma over stuff on a message board

omgggggggg I think I peed a little laughing at this idiot

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #605 on: February 05, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »
ya I had the ruling that I can be forced to take mine, but it was ok cause I never missed them
Thats rough she is on lithium, it doesnt get any worse than that for meds.
How is she when she is on here meds? Is she really lethargic?

Yup, a lot of times she is. I only see her about once a year when I go see my parents in NY. Hard for her to lose weight. She used to be a beautiful girl when she was young. She still looks good at 46, just needs to lose some weight.

She was diagnosed when she was 19. She married my best friend and had 2 kids. They split about 12 years ago, and she's been with my parents since then. She's a smart girl, but doesn't do shit. And always makes excuses about not "feeling well" and such. I told my parents that they're not helping her by not forcing her to get up off her ass and do something, but that's their decision. I told her that it's not "God's plan" for her to sit on her ass on her parent's couch for the rest of her life. Whatcha gonna do...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: February 05, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »
Yup, a lot of times she is. I only see her about once a year when I go see my parents in NY. Hard for her to lose weight. She used to be a beautiful girl when she was young. She still looks good at 46, just needs to lose some weight.

She was diagnosed when she was 19. She married my best friend and had 2 kids. They split about 12 years ago, and she's been with my parents since then. She's a smart girl, but doesn't do shit. And always makes excuses about not "feeling well" and such. I told my parents that they're not helping her by not forcing her to get up off her ass and do something, but that's their decision. I told her that it's not "God's plan" for her to sit on her ass on her parent's couch for the rest of her life. Whatcha gonna do...

might wanna avoid that line in the future
until you are in the head of a bipolar person, ESPECIALLY bipolar 2, I can honestly say you have no idea. The thought process is nowhere even remote to what others consider normal. Its not excuses, believe me, not excuses at all.  Man I could go on all day about my thought process

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: February 05, 2011, 12:08:50 PM »
going off subject here
to that person who keeps sending messages to Ron -- if I get banned cause of your continuous whining, there will be more than just pics outed

if I were you I'd stick to the bottle---you seem to be accomplished in that area

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #608 on: February 05, 2011, 12:11:36 PM »
going off subject here
to that person who keeps sending messages to Ron -- if I get banned cause of your continuous whining, there will be more than just pics outed

if I were you I'd stick to the bottle---you seem to be accomplished in that area

Dude you have some weird thoughts running through your head.I pmd Ron asking if Showstoppa could be added as a co-mod n the Y board ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: February 05, 2011, 12:13:00 PM »

Dude you have some weird thoughts running through your head.I pmd Ron asking if Showstoppa could be added as a co-mod n the Y board ::)

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa son where in that post did I mention your name?

point that out

guilty conscience?

however if you like I will do a post on what I REALLY think of you and why you werent on my people I wouldnt do anything bad to list

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #610 on: February 05, 2011, 12:13:56 PM »
might wanna avoid that line in the future
until you are in the head of a bipolar person, ESPECIALLY bipolar 2, I can honestly say you have no idea. The thought process is nowhere even remote to what others consider normal. Its not excuses, believe me, not excuses at all.  Man I could go on all day about my thought process

Yeah, I know, I just get frustrated sometimes. Just worried about what she's gonna do when my parents aren't around anymore...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #611 on: February 05, 2011, 12:16:05 PM »
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa son where in that post did I mention your name?

point that out

guilty conscience?

however if you like I will do a post on what I REALLY think of you and why you werent on my people I wouldnt do anything bad to list

You mentioned the bottle and that is my reputation...please do say why I wasn't on your list :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: February 05, 2011, 12:21:23 PM »

You mentioned the bottle and that is my reputation...please do say why I wasn't on your list :D

so you jump to the conclusion its you?

Im not going into some  long thing
I just think you are a bit of a tool---you think getbig is some kind of "family" and buddy buddy thing, when Its just a stupid message board. I see you as someone who talks behind others backs and doesnt venture out from their little click, and wont say what they really think about some people. People dont respect me cause Im a bipoalr asswipe, and I dont respect people who are heavy into the booze. Its just a thing with me, I think alcoholics are losers. Again this is just me. In real life, we would never get along, cause you are probably one of those alcoholics who is annoying as fuck when he drinks

I guess its a little long---and hey, Im not saying this to start something, Im just giving an opinion.

dont waste your time with a response, I know Im a dick, no need to point that out

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #613 on: February 05, 2011, 12:31:02 PM »
Some of your points are true.I am buddy buddy with some of the posters here.I 've made a couple friend here i real life and that's cool.you think I go behind peoples back yet here I am telling you face to face about how I feel what you did to w8m8 after giving her a promise.

....And I'll let you in on another little secret.I don't drink as much as it's made out to be ;)..it started out as fun and as everybody ran with it so did I.
as a matter of fact I haven't had a drink since last year.so that's over a month.sound like an alcoholic to you ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #614 on: February 05, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »
So your bi-polar doesn't work on chaos and johhny but it does on other people ??? :-\

.....you promised her you wouldn't post the pic and then you did.....thats a low life move.

.....if that pic is even her ;)

It's also a low-life move to let other people talk shit, MAJOR shit through your account, and outing people isn't Kosher around here either. She's done both.

Stop acting like she's this innocent little girl just because she's good looking and you think you might have had a "shot"  8)......fuck her, she had it coming.

Not trying to gang up here cal....you and have always been cool, but that's my honest opinion .....bitch deserves it

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #615 on: February 05, 2011, 12:35:47 PM »
Some of your points are true.I am buddy buddy with some of the posters here.I 've made a couple friend here i real life and that's cool.you think I go behind peoples back yet here I am telling you face to face about how I feel what you did to w8m8 after giving her a promise.

....And I'll let you in on another little secret.I don't drink as much as it's made out to be ;)..it started out as fun and as everybody ran with it so did I.
as a matter of fact I haven't had a drink since last year.so that's over a month.sound like an alcoholic to you ???
Calm down, Dino. Only an alki would worry about such things.    ;D

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #616 on: February 05, 2011, 12:36:04 PM »
so you jump to the conclusion its you?

Im not going into some  long thing
I just think you are a bit of a tool---you think getbig is some kind of "family" and buddy buddy thing, when Its just a stupid message board. I see you as someone who talks behind others backs and doesnt venture out from their little click, and wont say what they really think about some people. People dont respect me cause Im a bipoalr asswipe, and I dont respect people who are heavy into the booze. Its just a thing with me, I think alcoholics are losers. Again this is just me. In real life, we would never get along, cause you are probably one of those alcoholics who is annoying as fuck when he drinks

I guess its a little long---and hey, Im not saying this to start something, Im just giving an opinion.

dont waste your time with a response, I know Im a dick, no need to point that out

are you having a bad day(s)?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: February 05, 2011, 12:37:19 PM »

im aware you tell me face to face
im also aware you recruit people through pms telling them shit about me
but whatever, I'll be me and youll be you and getbig will roll on

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: February 05, 2011, 12:37:40 PM »
How old were you when you had your first manic episode?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #619 on: February 05, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »
LOL @ "getbig veterans" getting their panties in a bunch.   :D

I'm lovin the drama.

Silence Twink

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: February 05, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »
It's also a low-life move to let other people talk shit, MAJOR shit through your account, and outing people isn't Kosher around here either. She's done both.

Stop acting like she's this innocent little girl just because she's good looking and you think you might have had a "shot"  8)......fuck her, she had it coming.

Not trying to gang up here cal....you and have always been cool, but that's my honest opinion .....bitch deserves it

THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING HATEEEEEEE ON HERE
guys will kiss newmoms ass and other womens because they are a chick and weak ass minded guys crawl to the women thinking they are gonna get laid from 2000 miles away. Its a fukin joke, get a backbone and say whats on your mind. 

I think no one holds this title though, he's fuking priceless for thinking he is the great protector of women on here.

Ya what I said to newmom was grossly horrible, and I said sorry. But fuk sakes Im on the other side of the continent and cant come to the states and wouldnt do shit anyways, we all know Im a loudmouth no action. So quit playing white knight you little pussies (no one emphasized here)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: February 05, 2011, 12:44:01 PM »
How old were you when you had your first manic episode?

ummmmm cant really say for sure as i was out of control basically from age 2
when I was 2 they put me on something called phena barbitol cause I was sooooo rank, they think that tranquilizer may have had a permanent effect on the chemicals in my brain.  I probably have had manic all my life, but the manic is muchhhhhhhhhhhh better now than back in the day.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #622 on: February 05, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »

Dude I respect your opinion and we are cool.yes I'm friends with her off GB but thats not the point I'm trying to make.she gave it out and took it back and thats the truth,no problem there....my point is when someone gives their word they should keep it.if it was done to you,me,even Fatpanda he shouldn't of posted the pic.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: February 05, 2011, 01:07:27 PM »
Dude I respect your opinion and we are cool.yes I'm friends with her off GB but thats not the point I'm trying to make.she gave it out and took it back and thats the truth,no problem there....my point is when someone gives their word they should keep it.if it was done to you,me,even Fatpanda he shouldn't of posted the pic.

word on the internet means shit to me (cept for that list of ppl)
word in real life,.....well,......doesnt mean much more

its just who I am, yeah its probably wrong, but I dont hide behind a phony persona

its no secret no matter what is promised sending me confidential anything is a risk, and I am pretty confident EVERYONE on here is aware of that

and im sorry but saying I "shouldnt" do something on a message board is borderline comedy combined with retardedness
again this is not a world of "real" friendships, this is the internet

oh and I will lay ANY money that the pic is not her
the voice and vocabulary couldnt in a million years be on someone that attractive

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #624 on: February 05, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »
Wear your seatbelt and a condom at all times for optimal safety.

And a helmet.

And knee wraps.

And a mouth piece.
U