Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77534 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: is "no one" fucked?
« Reply #700 on: February 05, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »
280 at 6% and a stone cold killer capable of making you eat hospital food for a long time. no one is mediocre for a getbigger.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: February 05, 2011, 10:01:49 PM »
coma?  He threatened you too?  Man...this noone character is a beast.  ::)

all i said is that if you ever did that to me, you'd end up in a coma
. why is that so hard to believe? i think pretty much any father would pursure the same action. but, you dont pick on men, do you, you cowardly piece of shit? lol always women. you know better than to bite off more than you can chew, at least your not entirely stupid.

he is the knight in shining armor for newmom over the episode that took place ages ago and I admitted I was wrong and everyone let it go

except this  hero-------yeah he's a beast all right, no pics, doesnt go to where alex was, gonna put me in a coma, gonna cave someone elses face in

kinda reminds me of me back in my day when I was a total meltdown loser

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Really People Come On Now
« Reply #702 on: February 05, 2011, 10:14:26 PM »
WTF i did ever do to you? add me to the list.

That's a JK right??
You want to be on this candidate for 'Big-Brother's' A list?? a self confessed  loser with a fucking serious 'psychiatric disorder'  fucking seriously  :o

OH-MY, you must be needier than he is...................
Perhaps sharing mad's would help??
Just a suggestion.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Alex23

Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #703 on: February 05, 2011, 10:15:43 PM »
That's a JK right??
You want to be on this candidate for 'Big-Brother's' A list?? a self confessed  loser with a fucking serious 'psychiatric disorder'  fucking seriously  :o

Just a suggestion.

PT

don't make me destroy u "pillowtalk"... u've been warned...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #704 on: February 05, 2011, 10:17:01 PM »
newmom seems like a tough broad so I am sure she doesn't need some random internet hero putting people in coma's on her behalf.  I guess he thinks he will get laid if he puts on that tough guy act.  I wonder what's next?  Pics of his brass knuckles and knives?  Oh brother  ::)...these people on here are fucked up in a big way.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: February 05, 2011, 10:18:20 PM »
That's a JK right??
You want to be on this candidate for 'Big-Brother's' A list?? a self confessed  loser with a fucking serious 'psychiatric disorder'  fucking seriously  :o

Just a suggestion.

PT

wtf are mads

ooo i better be careful you might bust out the brass knuckles and knives

alex you should be careful this pillowtalk told me if I ever crossed him in real life I would disappear and never be heard from again
and then he regaled me with stories how he has stabbed people and done hard time

The kind of guy that likes weapons in general, Guns, Knives, Dusters, C4, 1000 LB JDAM's, laser guided munition of all kinds, high caliber rifles, etc etc........
Also the kind of guy who carries a blade because he lives in a dangerous city (where the super rich & the super poor share the same city), not to mention I have already served time in London for stabbing the shit out of some 'untermenchen' twat, that was in serious need of getting chived up, used a blade a bunch of time actually - I would rather hit quick & hard / get out mate, I am not there to fight, I am there to put the guy DOWN as quickly as possible, do you see Big cat's looking for a scrap?? no, they go in for the kill clean & quick, simple, but effective mate

I will leave 'GB' when I get bored like last time, & not before.
You can always come to Mumbai in order to try & stop me typing, although, I would not recommend this, as my connections here are very good.
Your body would never be found.

Laters Mickey.................. ......

PT

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #706 on: February 05, 2011, 10:20:46 PM »
FatAlex and disturbia are much better as ally's than enemies.   ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: February 05, 2011, 10:21:37 PM »
FatAlex and disturbia are much better as ally's than enemies.   ;D

lol
maybe pillowtalk and no one can join forces and run around and put people in comas and stab others  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #708 on: February 05, 2011, 10:22:34 PM »
FatAlex and disturbia are much better as ally's than enemies.   ;D

Why waste talent... and intelligence... veterans on here must work together to keep the meme going.. we owe it to us...

Alex23

« Reply #709 on: February 05, 2011, 10:23:18 PM »
lol
maybe pillowtalk and no one can join forces and run around and put people in comas and stab other  ::)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: February 05, 2011, 10:23:50 PM »
Why waste talent... and intelligence... veterans on here must work together to keep the meme going.. we owe it to us...

just watch out for brass knuckles and knives from the guy who takes boxes full of juice and tips the scales at  a whopping 178 pounds with massive 15 and a half inch arms and the godforsaken skinniest legs on the planet

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #711 on: February 05, 2011, 10:25:44 PM »
just watch out for brass knuckles and knives from the guy who takes boxes full of juice and tips the scales at  a whopping 178 pounds with massive 15 and a half inch arms and the godforsaken skinniest legs on the planet

Josh, are you still detailing cars?  ??? ???
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: February 05, 2011, 10:27:25 PM »
Josh, are you still detailing cars?  ??? ???

no Im helping my Mom out with life because she is quite sick and her common law is very ill so they need me to do most of the day to day stuff

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #713 on: February 05, 2011, 10:29:17 PM »
no Im helping my your Mom out with life because she is quite sick and her common law is very ill so they need me to do most of the day to day stuff

Fixed to make it more Getbig acceptable

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #714 on: February 05, 2011, 10:30:15 PM »
no
he posted time and place where he was and THIS WHOLE BOARD noted that you were online and looked at that thread and had AMPLE time to go to that place and confront alex

FACT--you are not 250 8% or whatever you say you are
FACT--you are a figment of your own imagination protected by the anonymity of a computer keyboard
FACT--you are simply a bitch

calm down josh, calm down. boy you like to whine a lot eh? your like a broad. no wonder you dont have a woman, she prolly got tired for you being more needy than her.

i am a figment of my own imagination? lol wtf? are you high? you'd have to be high to write something that retarded.

secondly, no i already said im not 250 at 8%. try to keep up josh. i know its hard.

im a bitch? lol coming from you that doesn't hold a lot of weight. sorry to disappoint you. what are you going to do- hop on a greyhound and come beat me up? lol maybe you can polish my rims when your here, washboy.

b

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #715 on: February 05, 2011, 10:30:22 PM »
no Im helping my Mom out with life because she is quite sick and her common law is very ill so they need me to do most of the day to day stuff

Well, best of luck to you on that one.   ;)
D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #716 on: February 05, 2011, 10:30:31 PM »
don't make me destroy u "pillowtalk"... u've been warned...

Destroy away....................
I told you "I will leave when I get bored enough"

What are you waiting for Gloria, this is the internet, & this is a message board  ::)
WTF-ever mate.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #717 on: February 05, 2011, 10:35:00 PM »
wtf are mads

ooo i better be careful you might bust out the brass knuckles and knives

alex you should be careful this pillowtalk told me if I ever crossed him in real life I would disappear and never be heard from again
and then he regaled me with stories how he has stabbed people and done hard time

Mad's it's an acronym - try Google??

You state fact's about your life, with honesty, I state fact's about my life with honesty, & your point was??
Find your-self in Mumbai I will show you how this city works, & your point was??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: February 05, 2011, 10:41:50 PM »
calm down josh, calm down. boy you like to whine a lot eh? your like a broad. no wonder you dont have a woman, she prolly got tired for you being more needy than her.

i am a figment of my own imagination? lol wtf? are you high? you'd have to be high to write something that retarded.

secondly, no i already said im not 250 at 8%. try to keep up josh. i know its hard.

im a bitch? lol coming from you that doesn't hold a lot of weight. sorry to disappoint you. what are you going to do- hop on a greyhound and come beat me up? lol maybe you can polish my rims when your here, washboy.

look pumpkin
you calling me washboy has no  effect
I have stated countless times on here that gimmicks and people who dont post pics and make up absurd claims about their appearance (242 8%  ::) ) just cant have an effect on me. I mean how could they, for they are a fantasy of their own world. So its all good, I fully endorse you cutting me down about the bus or washboy or anything, hell, I will even give you tips on my past to cut me down more. Its all good cause from you its just all mouth with no followup, just how I used to be. Essentially, you are EXACTLY how I used to be on here except at least I nutted up and posted pics.  Son, you truly encompass what a 'bitch' is in life, fully and completely.

I'll give pillowtalk credit however, dude posts pics and I believe he could back up his talk. I wouldnt wanna cross his path in Mumbai. I dont like the way he talks, but he'd probably finish me off.

Only thing no one could finish off on me is my load after he swallows it like the hooker bitch he is

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: February 05, 2011, 10:54:18 PM »
look pumpkin
you calling me washboy has no  effect
I have stated countless times on here that gimmicks and people who dont post pics and make up absurd claims about their appearance (242 8%  ::) ) just cant have an effect on me. I mean how could they, for they are a fantasy of their own world. So its all good, I fully endorse you cutting me down about the bus or washboy or anything, hell, I will even give you tips on my past to cut me down more. Its all good cause from you its just all mouth with no followup, just how I used to be. Essentially, you are EXACTLY how I used to be on here except at least I nutted up and posted pics.  Son, you truly encompass what a 'bitch' is in life, fully and completely.

I'll give pillowtalk credit however, dude posts pics and I believe he could back up his talk. I wouldnt wanna cross his path in Mumbai. I dont like the way he talks, but he'd probably finish me off.

Only thing no one could finish off on me is my load after he swallows it like the hooker bitch he is

listen josh- try to come up with something a little more entertaining that what your doing now cause im losing interest in this game- its really a lose/ lose situation for me- what- am i going to prove that your a fucking mental case? no, its already out there. what do i have to gain from all this? nothing. everyone knows your fucked up. im just spinning my wheels here. honestly it isnt even entertaining anymore. its boring. you're boring.

fighting with you is like beating up a retard- if you win, you still beat up a retard.

b

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: February 05, 2011, 10:57:26 PM »
listen josh- try to come up with something a little more entertaining that what your doing now cause im losing interest in this game- its really a lose/ lose situation for me- what- am i going to prove that your a fucking mental case? no, its already out there. what do i have to gain from all this? nothing. everyone knows your fucked up. im just spinning my wheels here. honestly it isnt even entertaining anymore. its boring. you're boring.

fighting with you is like beating up a retard- if you win, you still beat up a retard.

lol
what an epic backpeddle from getbigs pussy
your daughter probably has more balls than you

what a fukin bitch you are

242 8% -- everyone on this board knows you are a joke, and lots have posted that fact
dude you need to fuk off and make a new account cause you have been outed as the biggest joke and biggest pussy coward on here

its time for you to hit the road

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: February 05, 2011, 10:59:34 PM »

just a little sidenote
when I knew I was fuked and defeated on here I used to post "It's not entertaining anymore, it's boring"
lol you are exactly like my old persona

only difference is you suck dick and I never did

wow whats it like to become the laughing stock of getbig?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: February 05, 2011, 11:00:47 PM »
newmom seems like a tough broad so I am sure she doesn't need some random internet hero putting people in coma's on her behalf.  I guess he thinks he will get laid if he puts on that tough guy act.  I wonder what's next?  Pics of his brass knuckles and knives?  Oh brother  ::)...these people on here are fucked up in a big way.

Im guessing you didnt see the pics he posted of his brass knuckles and knives then?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: February 05, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »
lol
what an epic backpeddle from getbigs pussy
your daughter probably has more balls than you

what a fukin bitch you are

242 8% -- everyone on this board knows you are a joke, and lots have posted that fact
dude you need to fuk off and make a new account cause you have been outed as the biggest joke and biggest pussy coward on here

its time for you to hit the road

i'll go when im ready, cupcake.

i kinda like it here. i think i'll stay for a while. i enjoy running 45 year old bipolar losers into the ground. :)
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: February 05, 2011, 11:02:47 PM »
just a little sidenote
when I knew I was fuked and defeated on here I used to post "It's not entertaining anymore, it's boring"
lol you are exactly like my old persona

only difference is you suck dick and I never did

wow whats it like to become the laughing stock of getbig?

i dunno. tell us so we can all share in the secret.
b