Author Topic: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'  (Read 77291 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: now this is how you own somebody- courtesy of 'chaos'
« Reply #800 on: February 07, 2011, 12:04:48 AM »
no
#1 pillowtalk is a different person but he does post under another account on here with a totally different character.

#2 w8m8 is not dan duchaine, but does let him post under her account.
#3 damn it why isn't this obvious to other people?!  >:(
#D wanna fight

Mate, are you saying that 'PT' is a character, fuck dude - that is my personality all the way to the bank, you prick!!
I am the real deal, where do I get all these pic's of me from various years, etc...........
All you need to know, Einstein, is that A. I am a real person - & here is the RUB - B. I am mates with 'Dan Duchaine' / WOTEN, off the board.
WTF-ever, mate!!

Laters Mickey.................. .............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #801 on: February 07, 2011, 12:09:52 AM »

what are you going to do, scum of the earth "name of person"?

LOL:

- Josh timed out, check
- Alex23's home location revealed, check.
- Fatpanda run off the board, check.

All on account of who?

Dan Duchaine, the legendary lord of Getbig, whom has just pissed up the legs of you and yours.

Of course, you being the smug #girl you are, didn't remotely see it coming, eh "name of person"?

But well done on taking the bait, vis a vis, my pal's Pillowtalk and w8m8, you dumb #girl. You've been played like a prize prick.

For now, I must away, this little account has served its purpose.

Small clue, "name of person", you never fuck with the old guard here; and certainly not alongside fat, charmless french pricks.

Mumbles will be turning in that decidedly shallow grave.

Ciao, moron.

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2010
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

Now that is what you call A-list!!
A class act.
Impossible to follow, etc..................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha

WOTEN/DD ROCKS  ;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #802 on: February 07, 2011, 04:30:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #803 on: February 07, 2011, 04:43:44 AM »
WTF Josh is in timeout, whats the infraction?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #804 on: February 07, 2011, 04:44:10 AM »
I started that Gimmick, actually.
What?? I felt left out, every other fucker round here has like, 10+ - so I got x1, engage me in litigation  ::)

PT

are you serious ?.....cuz there are people here that claim to know her IRL....now this i find interesting.

Woten GPSing alexs pics is really no biggie.....Like someone else here said , those of us with a brain already know that A23 likes to tell stories, this is no big secret.  Doesn't change my opinion of him at all.

I am curious though...how accurate is that  ?

Also Why did Disturbia get timed out?

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #805 on: February 07, 2011, 04:48:44 AM »
are you serious ?.....cuz there are people here that claim to know her IRL....now this i find interesting.

Woten GPSing alexs pics is really no biggie.....Like someone else here said , those of us with a brain already know that A23 likes to tell stories, this is no big secret.  Doesn't change my opinion of him at all.

I am curious though...how accurate is that  ?

Also Why did Disturbia get timed out?

It's fucking hilarious bro. That alex dude is a piece of work.

Here's why disturbia is in TO

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=365472.msg5177609#new

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: February 07, 2011, 05:00:34 AM »
It's fucking hilarious bro. That alex dude is a piece of work.

Here's why disturbia is in TO

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=365472.msg5177609#new
Josh is still around I'm sure just in a different form.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #807 on: February 07, 2011, 05:12:16 AM »

you seem like quite the fucking drama queen .. after all you've said about Avesher being"crazy" and "attention needy"  it's not surprising really to see you stirring the embers to ignite a blaze ... but whatever *james007* .. you get off on this whole "contol" and "power" trip you have imagined possessing yourself .. hence the remark .. " I knew you didn't delete them" ... showing that you have asked him for them correct ?

I've not done anything to Avesher .. EVER .. and I do like PT .. I won't get in between them and wouldn't ever be a snitch .. this will all end however it does .. but I will know myself that I have been true to who I am and never have I waffled back and forth like "james007" has done .. playing like you like someone to get what you want .. then calling them out when another mood takes over

I would like to know how I got placed in this to be called upon to send PT packing .. people have always just handled everything themselves so I'm confused .. I like PT and I like guns and knives .. I envy his life , always enjoyed his posts and am glad he showed up after Panda kept bringing his name into everything .. Panda and Sevestase have claimed to have owned him .. so let them come TRY to do it again

.. why am I being told to try and get rid of someone I like  ???
lål somebody has been awfull quiet since disturbia outed her. hasnt logged on to getbig since then...KARMA BIAtch KARMA

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #808 on: February 07, 2011, 05:20:09 AM »
Now that is what you call A-list!!
A class act.
Impossible to follow, etc..................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha

WOTEN/DD ROCKS  ;D

PT

I got to be honest but I think you are huge jerk off

I mean, I know that you hate fatpanda and that should make you "good" in my eyes but for some reason my gut tells me that you should go fuck yourself

seriously, am i the only one who thinks this guy is a douchebag?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: February 07, 2011, 05:57:23 AM »
Anyone who's been here longer than a week knows that EVERYTHING FatAlex says is a lie.  He has very serious real world social skills issues. Ever notice how his pics are almost always of him alone. Or with someone he stalked/met online. He has no real friends, so he's tried to create an online fantasy world for himself where he's an alpha male and one of the cool kids. The problem is he isn't smart or clever enough to pull it off. Everyone sees right through him for the fat socially awkward loser he is.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #810 on: February 07, 2011, 06:17:02 AM »
Anyone who's been here longer than a week knows that EVERYTHING FatAlex says is a lie.  He has very serious real world social skills issues. Ever notice how his pics are almost always of him alone. Or with someone he stalked/met online. He has no real friends, so he's tried to create an online fantasy world for himself where he's an alpha male and one of the cool kids. The problem is he isn't smart or clever enough to pull it off. Everyone sees right through him for the fat socially awkward loser he is.

fuck, here i was thinking im the only person that sees all this.
b

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #811 on: February 07, 2011, 06:44:11 AM »

Don't forget to mention his Awful accent.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #812 on: February 07, 2011, 07:46:03 AM »

I mean, I know that you hate fatpanda and that should make you "good" in my eyes but for some reason my gut tells me that you should go fuck yourself

'Jealousy' is one of the least, attractive,  of human characteristics, in my opinion.
I would like to see you pull of a stunt like, that which you saw unfold before your easily, over-exceeded, attention span, none of you saw it coming, the end result that is!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah ahahahaha
Fuck you 'Jhonny who gives a fuck what your name is' Your account will never even come close to the old guard here, (the voice of a mother talking to her 6 year old) "oh & are we a little upset, because our little loser friend got timed out??" fuck you John, & your loony tune E-friends - go & get some sun shine / fresh air & clear your head.
Your posts read like the teachers voice in 'Charlie Brown' - wawa- wawa,waWAwa,wawa,WAwawawawa,WA - etc.............

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #813 on: February 07, 2011, 07:49:28 AM »
Ronaldo is the Godfather :D

Ron likes having girls post here so he will protect them a bit more than us low life men.
If you're a poster that is chill and doesn't get into the flaming,shit talking he will also defend you a little more if he thinks you need it or if you ask for it.
If you are a poster that likes the flaming and like the battles and talk alot of crap and you get exposed he will let you hang out to dry figuring what comes around goes around.thats why the stuff about Alex is still up.
Ron didn't know that FP started the crap between w8m8 and himself he thought she liked the battle so be it, so he let her hang.when he found out he cleaned up the thread.
disturbia made a post saying that if Ron put him in TO he had posters personal info and would post it.

Ron does not take threats like that so boom TO.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #814 on: February 07, 2011, 08:09:06 AM »

Ron likes having girls post here so he will protect them a bit more than us low life men.
If you're a poster that is chill and doesn't get into the flaming,shit talking he will also defend you a little more if he thinks you need it or if you ask for it.
If you are a poster that likes the flaming and like the battles and talk alot of crap and you get exposed he will let you hang out to dry figuring what comes around goes around.thats why the stuff about Alex is still up.
Ron didn't know that FP started the crap between w8m8 and himself he thought she liked the battle so be it, so he let her hang.when he found out he cleaned up the thread.
disturbia made a post saying that if Ron put him in TO he had posters personal info and would post it.

Oh brather!!!!!!!!!! ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #815 on: February 07, 2011, 08:11:38 AM »
Oh brather!!!!!!!!!! ::)

Maybe you want another trip to TO >:(

''The cisco kid was a friend of mine"

;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #816 on: February 07, 2011, 08:13:05 AM »

Maybe you want another trip to TO >:(

''The cisco kid was a friend of mine"

;D
If I still had that pic I would Booooom it ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #817 on: February 07, 2011, 08:16:12 AM »

That was classic ;D...I wonder if Ron would TO you again if you posted it ??? ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: February 07, 2011, 08:27:26 AM »
lål it was epic when you posted the boooom pics in everythread

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: February 07, 2011, 08:29:17 AM »

nope me to, are there anyone who really reads his post? i bet in IRL he is a good guy who allways backs up his friends but on GB he comes across as a douschebag

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #820 on: February 07, 2011, 08:32:54 AM »

That's not a kiwiol post

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #821 on: February 07, 2011, 08:33:28 AM »

Alex = fuckhead

I see he says he's quitting this place. AGAIN.  :D ::)

Unfortunately even this is a lie. He has his dozens of gimmicks to play with and he will.

I don't see any redeeming qualities with this guy. If he did do the show, which he won't, I'd change my opinion for sure but he's all talk. He's built up this online persona where he's "naturally almost pro size" with amazing top-of-the-line genetics. Seeing his latest pics I have to lower my opinion of his lbm level and potential stage weight. I thought just under 198lbs was maybe doable but I think another 15lbs off of that is more realistic.

His excuse for not doing the show will be all about "the gay". Posing on stage is gay. Oiling up is gay. Dieting down is gay. It's all gay so being the alpha that he is he can't do it... even though he would crush the competition if he did.  ::) :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: February 07, 2011, 08:34:01 AM »
We need Big Dicked Bob or Tito24 to step in and straighten all this shit out.  8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #823 on: February 07, 2011, 08:40:43 AM »
We need Big Dicked Bob or Tito24 to step in and straighten all this shit out.  8)

I miss BDB's exorcism clips

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #824 on: February 07, 2011, 08:41:29 AM »
That's not a kiwiol post

As close as I can get ;D