Author Topic: White bread and ketchup SAME TASTE as a hotdog!  (Read 4855 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
White bread and ketchup SAME TASTE as a hotdog!
« on: January 26, 2011, 06:38:43 AM »
White bread and ketchup SAME TASTE as hotdog, best eatin during workouts!

the white bread is probably the most unhealthy thing i eat for carbs during my workout when im already loaded on peanut butter and fruit juices. its ok that i eat alot of white bread and ketchup folded up like a hotdog because i eat tons of good whole grains like pearled barley , beans, walnuts, pecans ect..

but even as a vegetarian i never forget how good a hotdog in white bread with mustard , ketchup and coleslaw is! Well the key to this taste mainly comes from the white bread and ketchup. It will NOT work with wheat bread it just wont taste right.

Also taste very similar to a hamburger with ketchup. SAME FUCkIN TASTE but no ANIMAL FAT

i find this a key addition to working out and re-attaining energy during workouts because it tastes so freaking good! i just need to add some low fat coleslaw to make it more complete. As wel i need to add mustard. But you would be suprised how tasty white bread and ketchup is for your workouts, It really helps get in the carbs !
A

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
You live a deprived life...If you like hot-dogs you should try eating them every once in a while..It's not like you are dieting for a contest

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You live a deprived life...If you like hot-dogs you should try eating them every once in a while..It's not like you are dieting for a contest
My life is very important though?
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Another epic fail thread

spinnis

My life is very important though?

thats why you havent been in shape since 2006?

225for70

• Getbig IV
thats why you havent been in shape since 2006?

haha

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
I agree if it's an american style hamburger, where the meat doesn't have too much taste.
I don't know about american hot dogs but I would miss the meat in a good hot dog.

newmom

Another epic fail thread

ca ca colors colors ca colors..GREAT MOVIE

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
never forget how good a hotdog

I know cooking chickpeas with Garam Masala is the ultimate answer, while cooking the aroma lights up all brain synapses for hotdog.

225for70

• Getbig IV
I know cooking chickpeas with Garam Masala is the ultimate answer, while cooking the aroma lights up all brain synapses for hotdog.

Rami is the only person that takes Johhny Failcon Serious....

Rami=Johhny's gimmick

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: White bread and ketchup SAME TASTE as hotdog, best eatin during workouts!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 11:42:19 AM »
Another epic fail thread

Border Control.

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 11:54:44 AM »

Rami=Johhny's gimmick

they Always post in each others threads right away and Always agrees.

Have rami posted a photo or something?

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
Falcon's take on lean poultry and fish?
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 11:56:05 AM »
Falcon,

I know you're not a fan of red meat. I'm not either (except puzzy), cant digest it well.
Whats your take on lean poultry and fish a few times a week??

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 12:33:11 PM »
they Always post in each others threads right away and Always agrees.

Have rami posted a photo or something?

No he hasn't posted any pics that I'm aware of..Unless you count the ones he posted from His Johhny Failcon account

w8m8

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 01:00:29 PM »

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 01:54:41 PM »
the white bread is probably the most unhealthy thing i eat for carbs during my workout when im already loaded on peanutbutter and fruit juices. its ok that i eat alot of white bread and ketchup folded up like a hotdog because i eat tons of good whole grains like pearled barley , beans, walnuts, pecans ect..

but even as a vegetarian i never forget how good a hotdog in white bread with mustard , ketchup and coleslaw is! Well the key to this taste mainly comes from the white bread and ketchup. It will NOT work with wheat bread it just wont taste right.

Also taste very similar to a hamburger with ketchup. SAME FUCkIN TASTE but no ANIMAL FAT

i find this a key addition to working out and re-attaining energy during workouts because it tastes so freaking good! i just need to add some low fat coleslaw to make it more complete. As wel i need to add mustard. But you would be suprised how tasty white bread and ketchup is for your workouts, It really helps get in the carbs !
You my friend are what we in real life call a DUM DUM!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 02:02:39 PM »

Rami=Johhny's gimmick

Believe me, I'm not a gimmick account.

I just amazed not more people think more freely instead of "established" mainstream.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 02:10:50 PM »
Believe me, I'm not a gimmick account.

I just amazed not more people think more freely instead of "established" mainstream.

Johhny is ruining his physique and health with his crazy diets. I'm sure he also doesn't feel satisfied at all eating the shit that he does..The thing is you can be muscular and lean and eat things that you enjoy. No one has to go with the supplement companies view that a bodybuilder or athlete should consume 500 grams of protein a day...However, the thing is your the only one who takes his threads on a serious level..Why is this?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 02:16:13 PM »
Epic "wish" sandwich.........wish you had some meat!!  ;D LOL

Making The Perfect Wish Sandwich:

1)Take a piece of bread, preferably one without mold, and place face down.

2)Take a second piece of bread, again preferably without mold, and lay face up over the first piece of bread, taking great care to ensure the two pieces are aligned

3)As an extra special treat, consider placing another piece of bread between the first and second pieces.

WARNING - do not use more than three pieces of bread per sandwich as this is thought to cause nose bleeds; death has been reported in rare circumstance. Before eating a ‘Wish Sandwich’ you should speak to your doctor to ensure it is safe to do so.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 02:51:30 PM »

2)Take a second piece of bread, again preferably without mold, and lay face up over the first piece of bread, taking great care to ensure the two pieces are aligned

3)As an extra special treat, consider placing another piece of bread between the first and second pieces.

WARNING - do not use more than three pieces of bread per sandwich as this is thought to cause nose bleeds; death has been reported in rare circumstance. Before eating a ‘Wish Sandwich’ you should speak to your doctor to ensure it is safe to do so.

haha,  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »

LMAO!
b

basil

• Getbig IV
Re: White bread and ketchup SAME TASTE as a hotdog!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »
White bread and ketchup.  How's life on the Boulevard of Bad Decisions Johnny?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 11:17:23 PM »
White bread and ketchup SAME TASTE as hotdog, best eatin during workouts!

the white bread is probably the most unhealthy thing i eat for carbs during my workout when im already loaded on peanut butter and fruit juices. its ok that i eat alot of white bread and ketchup folded up like a hotdog because i eat tons of good whole grains like pearled barley , beans, walnuts, pecans ect..

I've realized this for years, I'm glad you broke the story. One must be careful with over consumption due to mercury in Ketchup. Great info!!!!!!

P.S.  When will you be releasing new video material?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 12:18:26 AM »
More pathetic than eating clean in hopes to avoid a meth induced heart attack.