Author Topic: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.  (Read 35144 times)

suckmymuscle

Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.
« on: January 28, 2011, 12:51:53 AM »
  The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 on why the creation of machines that are intelligent and sentient is an impossible dream and that people like Kurzweil are crazy. This is what the alien said during a channeling session when asked this question:

"A goal of research scientists is to create robots so effective at running matters that all of mankind in essence becomes akin to the upper class - waited on hand and foot. To be effective in these roles, robots would have to repair and reproduce themselves, or each other, i.e. propagate; be able to adapt to changing circumstances, i.e. learn; and, since mankind can't be bothered, make logical determinations, i.e. think. Standing between the robot and sentient life forms, then, lies only emotion - hopes, caring, desire, rage - the motivators. In pursuit of this dream servant, scientists are casting a jealous eye on biological elements, which can propagate, learn, and think.

But biological elements invariably carry the capacity for emotions. Even the amoeba reacts to defend itself, to escape, and moves toward that which it desires. Where is the line to be drawn? Do we, the ones you call Greys, not use a massive computer for data storage and communication between alien groups in the Service-to-Other orientation, and does this computer not use biological components? We equate this to your use of wood and leather, as the biological elements we use are not alive. They cannot propagate, nor do they move to defend themselves or move toward that which they desire. They do not have desire. They are dead. These are the ethical guidelines we use in creating robots, but these are not simply guidelines we have determined among ourselves. The Council of Worlds, which oversees all situations where one intelligent life form can enslave another, forbids the use of living biological material as components of thinking machines.

The robot that propagates, learns, thinks, and as all life has emotion is alive, yet enslaved, as controls would surely be put into place to prevent the servant class from arising. Thus, media scenarios such as The Stepford Wives, or The Terminator, or Star Trek's Data would not be allowed to develop, not even if scientists on your world managed to develop them, which is far from likely. That those in [young worlds], who are emerging souls in the process of determining a spiritual orientation, would attempt to do so is one of the reasons for limiting the capabilities on your world. Mankind, in short, is too dumb to create a handy-dandy version of intelligent, sentient life. One, per their desires, which would never break down or talk back, would always look good, be compliant in bed, foresee one's needs, repair the car, be infinitely loyal, smart as a whip but never look down on the master, and never suffer from neglect. The child's dream."

DISCLAIMER:I don't believe in aliens. I found this response on the web which is supposed to be from a grey alien and I found it interesting and decided to post it for entertainment reasons only.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Grey Alien On Interstellar Travel.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 04:51:15 AM »
  An alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 explains how it is possible to travel faster than the speed of light without breaking the laws of physics in a way that the limited intelligence of Humans can understand. This was revealed during a channeling session:

"Most certainly we have interstellar ships, else how would we, as organic beings, arrive? The means of travel is not what humans assume, propulsion. Humans use propulsion, as in sailing vessels propelled by the wind in the sails, or as in planes propelled by air sliced and pressed backwards over specially shaped and rapidly rotating propellers and then over specially shaped wings designed to give the plane lift, or as in jet planes propelled skyward by the continuous explosion occurring in the jet engines, or most recently by the virtual firecrackers that propel the astronauts into space, holding their breath all the way, brave souls that they are. As humans can only move by a snails pace unless they are propelled, they assume that interstellar travel is by propulsion. It is not, it is by attraction, and a quick kiss it is.

We have explained how we move from one density to another, by making a reservation in the density we wish to move to, and then simply making the move. Likewise, when making long distance travel, we make a similar reservation, and then simply move. How does this work, in a manner that the limited intelligence of humankind can grasp? We have spoken of the mutual attraction and repulsion of matter, which is, of course, what causes the planets and moons to go into orbit around each other and their suns. Normally this goes into balance, not by accident but by a series of maneuvers until the attraction and repulsion are equally strong, one not affecting the regularity of motion more than the other. Balance is assumed when the motion takes on a regularity. Imagine what would happen if the repulsion were eliminated, in a given interchange, and the attraction had no counterbalance? How fast is fast?

Should we be asked to explain, in formulas that humans could potentially understand, how repulsion could be eliminated so that attraction is the only force in effect - we cannot. This is not to evade scrutiny, but to prevent humans from getting about in the Universe in their present ethically and intellectually immature state. In 4th Density there are rules in force that allow you to have this knowledge, and use it, while abiding by the rules. In 3rd Density you are allowed to mess around without rules, guided only by your free will. This is why entities of higher densities cannot interfere with you, unless you give The Call. Your world is essentially a play pen. Children are not allowed into the computer room, nor into the Air Traffic Control tower. We trust you will understand, though we expect you will be resentful."

DISCLAIMER: I do not believe in aliens. I found this on the web which is apparently the response of a Grey alien when asked how they can travel faster than the speed of light by travelling thousands of light-years almost in an instant. I found the reply interesting and decided to post it here.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Grey Alien On Interstellar Travel.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 04:55:25 AM »
Another dumb post  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 04:59:12 AM »
Another dumb post 

That's not my post, dumbass. Didn't you read the disclaimer? And I found this hardly dumb. The guy who wrote this is clearly pretty creative.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 12:44:52 PM »
ha, that was an awesome read. propulsion as a means of travel as humans use it is an extremely primitive and inefficient method. the only means of real space travel and the speed/maneuverability of a 'ufo' can only be achieved by a completely different approach, one that humans have only begun to work on

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Grey Alien poops on FBB........
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »
not this time........

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »
  I found this answer deeply intelligent and very unusual. The guy who wrote this should get hired to write sci-fi scripts.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 01:25:37 PM »
edit not about aliens*

suckmymuscle

Grey Alien On Dieting.
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 03:05:17 PM »
  During a channeling session, the alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 was asked a diet question. This is what the woman asked it:

How are we who are overweight do decide between the many diets avaialble for causing weight loss? There is the Atkins diet, the Beverly Hills diet, the Palm Beach Diet, the grapefruit diet, the low glycemic index diet, etc?"The alien's reply:

"Stop eating. It's very simple."

To which the woman asked: Yes, but what diet is the best? Is more protein or carbs better? What about cutting out all fats? Cutting out the carbs? Increasing the protein?

"They will all work equally as well if you eat very little of the foods they suggest; they will all equally fail if you eat a lot of the foods they suggest. It is very simple to understand."

LOLOLOL, it is amazing the capacity that this "alien" has of getting subjects of great complexity and reducing it to such simplicity and to see the bottom line of thousands of complex variables. The alien has just solved the problem of weight loss. He reduced it to a simplicity that even a child can understand, but it takes an IQ of almost 400 to see with such clarity.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Grey Alien On Dieting.
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 03:26:38 PM »
your mom suckedmymuscle

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 03:26:43 PM »
look what happens when man has everything haned to them--they get fat. The Remote control was one of the worst things ever invented....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 03:33:14 PM »
That alien is another Fat Panda gimmick!  :)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »
Yes it takes an IQ of 400 to come to such conclusions and word them thus.

Unfortunately ObesePanda and Suckmyfeeblemanmuscle only have 350 IQ's so they can't be simplistic enough for all the morons to understand.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »
Yes it takes an IQ of 400 to come to such conclusions and word them thus.

Unfortunately ObesePanda and Suckmyfeeblemanmuscle only have 350 IQ's so they can't be simplistic enough for all the morons to understand.

LOL!

Yeah, the guy who wrote this shit thought he was being really clever. ;D Lmao.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2011, 04:09:08 PM »
  You shall ask, and it shall answer with it's mega-brain and millions of years of superior evolution over us. But beware! If you ask the wrong questions or phrase it in a manner that upsets it, you are getting abducted and receiving an alien probe up your fudge hole.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 06:11:53 PM »
He/it used the word dead. Does energy die?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 06:13:59 PM »
Always thought The True Adonis was an Alien. Pretty cool.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 11:59:36 PM »
He/it used the word dead. Does energy die?

You are almost getting to the point where you will receive an alien proby up your fudge button.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Grey Alien wants to suck your muscle........
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 12:01:31 AM »
....they are hard up.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »
  You are almost getting to the point where you will receive an alien proby up your fudge button.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You're not an alien and you don't know where he lives, so I doubt that will be happening anytime soon! ;D

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
Re: Grey Alien wants to suck your muscle........
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 12:03:04 AM »
If I had a dream that several large, burly musclebear aliens gave me a series of "anal probes", would that make me gay? :o

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 12:04:19 AM »
ha, that was an awesome read. propulsion as a means of travel as humans use it is an extremely primitive and inefficient method. the only means of real space travel and the speed/maneuverability of a 'ufo' can only be achieved by a completely different approach, one that humans have only begun to work on

I agree. The guy writing this shit should get a job in the sci-fi network as a writer. Not only are his replies very deeply logical, but he is very creative in the way he reduces complex issues into simplicity and makes up all kinds of facts about the Greys.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 12:05:26 AM »
You're not an alien and you don't know where he lives, so I doubt that will be happening anytime soon! ;D

I just recived a telepathic message that he will be using the ANALhilator on your ass when he probes you. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 12:06:24 AM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 12:07:37 AM »
Always thought The True Adonis was an Alien. Pretty cool.

In apperance? Definitely. In capabilities? No. More like a defective Earthling.

SUCKMYMUSCLE