Author Topic: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.  (Read 35313 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien wants to suck your muscle........
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2011, 12:16:07 AM »
If I had a dream that several large, burly musclebear aliens gave me a series of "anal probes", would that make me gay? :o

It's only gay if you want it to be. Besides, the Greys are asexual clones, so there are no musclebear Greys.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 12:34:19 AM »
If I had a dream that several large, burly musclebear aliens gave me a series of "anal probes", would that make me gay? :o

Only if you woke up with a sigh and saw that you'd shot a load

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2011, 01:33:30 AM »
despite whatever SUCK is one of the most intelligent posters on this site and i enjoy his posts (no homo)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 01:36:58 AM »
despite whatever SUCK is one of the most intelligent posters on this site and i enjoy his posts (no homo)

Ditto. SMM's awesome ;D 8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 01:38:27 AM »
"one of the most intelligent on this site"??

Don't insult the great SMM, he is the most intelligent person in the world.

Stephen Hawkings is like Homer Simpson compared to SMM.

magicuser

Re: Grey Alien On Dieting.
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 02:06:38 AM »
does the alien know howto mind control women?

magicuser

Re: Grey Alien On Interstellar Travel.
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 02:11:37 AM »
aliens would probably kill us all if they arrived

magicuser

Re: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 02:22:42 AM »
  You are almost getting to the point where you will receive an alien proby up your fudge button.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL fudge button

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Grey Alien on making a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 03:14:27 AM »
this is an exerpt from online so dont judge me !!!!

"as we observe from above a popular topic among out ranks is how poorly the humans make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich;
the ideal method cannot be translated into terms understandable by the Level 6 earth population; essentially it involves obtaining a container of organic south african peanuts otherwise it is a cheap brand usually containing rapeseed...also use jar of generic strawberry jam or else it will give you the Shits; spread each between a piece of organic hemp bread..thats pretty much all there is to it. more will be revealed once you manage to stop cleaning your shit smeared asses with handfuls of wadded paper"

magicuser

Re: Grey Alien on making a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 10:35:56 AM »
LOLz

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On Interstellar Travel.
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 01:02:49 PM »
aliens would probably kill us all if they arrived

You are assuming they evolved from hierarchical social animals that care about domination. What if they evolved from equivalent of peaceful herbivores who don't care about conquering territory? What if they evolved from asexual amoeba-like species and don't try to submit people to earn mating rights?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »

LOL fudge button

Lol to the alien probing your fudge button with his ANALhilator probe! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On Dieting.
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 01:04:37 PM »
does the alien know howto mind control women?

No, because women don't have minds. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 01:07:58 PM »
  You are almost getting to the point where you will receive an alien proby up your fudge button.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How much will it cost me. I'm on a fixed budget.

suckmymuscle

Grey Alien On God.
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 01:10:07 PM »
  Do aliens believe in God? Does God exist? The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 was asked this question during a channeling session and this was what it had to say:

"Humans quite naturally tend to think of their relationship to a god in child-to-parent terms, an outgrowth not only from their impressionable early years but also from their general sense of hopelessness in being able to control their environment. They remain, to a certain extent, a child always, the child within masked by the face of adulthood but inwardly looking to a parent to rescue them or guide them. The concept of a god as something larger and more powerful than the self, who makes things happen, begins in the helpless babe who finds himself cared for whether he asks for it or not, but mostly when he fusses. The concept of prayer is born - I ask and most of the time I receive. Molding the infant's behavior to meet the expectations of the family or social group begins early, with a sharp verbal or physical reprimand when the babe exhibits the wrong behavior. The concept of a punishing god is born.

A careful analysis of the organized religions in human society reveals the child's view toward a parent in almost every aspect. Parents expect the child to contribute to the upkeep around the home by doing chores or handing over their earnings to the parents, and organized religions expect no less from their members. Unquestioning obedience is another parental expectation, most often necessary as during a crisis there is no time to explain to the child why they must follow orders without hesitation. A child putting himself or others in danger must first follow orders and can only ask for an explanation later, if at all. Organized religions take great advantage of this early training, parsing out rules and commandments supposedly coming from a god who cannot be questioned. Rewards for good behavior in most human societies are simply the absence of punishment or privation - do well and you can continue to sleep under the parental roof and sit at the dinner table. Likewise, organized religions phrase the eventual rewards as a right to belong as well as avoidance of various punishments.

Conscious, intelligent life throughout the Universe develops the god concept in very similar ways. Any force outside of the control of the self, able to give life by providing sustenance or inclusion in the group or take away life through privation or expulsion or punishment is seen as a god. In human societies attempts to bribe or placate the god naturally follow along the lines of what worked with the parents. If parental rage dissipates when gifts are offered then the god is likewise offered gifts. If the parents are looking to punish a wrong-doer and the children assign one of their number to take this punishment as a scapegoat then likewise the god may be offered sacrificial scapegoats. Kings, wealthy patrons, and visitors from outer space all can fit into the god mold by virtue of their power to affect the lives of the humans in awe of them. For a god concept to emerge, there must also be a sense of helplessness on the part of the supplicant, a sense that they are powerless to affect the outcome except by offering bribes or scapegoats

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Grey Alien On God.
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
I find this grey alien dude to be quite correct in the majority of his assertions.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

Grey Alien On The Origins Of The Universe.
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2011, 01:44:08 PM »
  Ok, this is the last one. No more answers from the grey!

The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 answers the question during a channeling session of why and how the Universe began. Is it boundless? Is it eternal? What was there before the Big Bang when even time didn't exist? Here is it's reply:

"Because Humans had a beggining, and were in part manufactured, they assume the Universe also had a beggining and that it was manufactured. And because every effect has a cause, they assume that something or someone must have manufactured it. But reality contains everything and is contained by nothing. Therefore, the very process that created the Universe, if there ever was one, is contained in reality itself. This means that reality has always existed in some way. Always pressuposes the existence of time, and time is a function of matter, where the interactions between it's properties must follow the pattern of effects following causes, and this oderly perception of physical interactions is what time is. But time has always existed as a potential. Imagine there is no matter, hence no time, but the set of potentials that gave birth to the Universe represent something, namely, conceptual, intelligent determinations. These conceptual determinations could be seen as proto-causes, although not true causes, and since the effects that follow causes are perceived as the passage of time, and since the first cause could be seen as an effect of the conceptual determination that made them come into being, then time existed as a potential before the physical Universe - not exatly the same as reality itself - came into being. What Humans call the Big Bang was not the beggining of the Universe, but merely the expansion of part of the Universe according to a certain set of physical constants. We have already explained how physical laws work with the concept of balance. How for the force of attraction there is the force of repulsion, and so forth. The Big Bang was nothing more than the repulsion force in overload, that acted to counter the excess of attraction that crowded enormous amounts of matter into a tiny space, and it affected only a small part of the Universe as a whole. The crunch rearranges matter according to new physical laws that will act when matter is expanded, and these laws are tweeked in every crunch as matter tries to find a perfect balance where crunches will no longer be necessary. This explanation is limited and imprecise, but it is the best that Humans could understand with their intelligence and scientific knowledge.

The vast Universe, which so intrigues man, has mysteries seemingly out of the reach of man. How big is it? Does it have boundaries? Does it go forever, or is it circular? Is it all an illusion? Is it homogeneous throughout? So many questions. Does the Universe have physical boundaries? We do not know, nor are we allowed to know in the density we are in, 4th Density. To us, with our instruments and in our travels, it appears to be boundless. We travel only so much, using home as a base, and limit our travels not because of distance but due to what is known about certain parts of the Universe, which would be poisonous to us. We too use probes, set to take their measures and return. This is the manner by which your Solar System was located, not by us, but by others. If the probe returns with data that indicates an environment that would be poisonous or quickly fatal, we do not, understandably, explore that part of the Universe. Travel by pure thought, which more advanced civilization in 5th density use, does not have these setbacks.

Different sections of the Universe have different compositions. By this we mean the elements are found in different proportions and the resultant chemical reactions that ensue therefore have different characteristics. Some worlds have silicon based life. Some suns emit radiation that is poisonous to us and would be to you also. Those environments contain severe dangers, as silicon based microbes are ones your immune system could not begin to muster a defense against. An analogy we could use is the soil across a terrain. One place is acidic and is covered with moss, another has soil that compacts into rock-like hardness, discouraging probing roots. The variables are many, and any horticulturist will tell you that a wildflower taken from one location could not be expected to grow in another. Just so is the Universe, we have discovered, and the mix of elements that compose the soil in this section of the Universe is our and your niche. Incarnated, we are not allowed, not able, to explore outside this niche.

Beyond some simple statements, we are not at liberty to explain the Universe to humans, as we are restrained by the Rule of Non-Interference and also by our ignorance. For you, it seems that the Universe is limitless, and boundless, and is not an illusion. So be it, as for you that is a reality and in particular the reality which you must live in. It is also the reality which we, the ones you call Greys, must live in, and in truth we do not know that much more about the functioning of the Universe than you do. The Universe holds secrets that we are not allowed to know at this time, at our stage of evolution These questions must go unanswered, for the time being".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »
I find this grey alien dude to be quite correct in the majority of his assertions.

It is not a dude. They are asexual, hence the word dude doesen't apply to them. But they do like probing Human anuses. If you upset them, you might find yourself getting quite intimate with the "dude". ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »
Interesting and I hate to admit, but I agree wholeheartdly. I like the concept of one looking in rather than one experiencing life exactly as we do. Go greys

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2011, 02:59:13 PM »
Aren't they supposed to take over eventually? lol  :o

How does God fit in to play in this scenario?

Say one day E T's come to earth, take over man kind, and run our daily life. If there good than we have nothing to worry about. But what if they don't like us? Were beyond screwed!

So God somehow allows E T's to do whatever they want, cause they have the greater power? I thought God loved us? and wouldn't let something like this happen?

I think there is a "God" but not the way it was explained as a kid. Yeah there's a "God" cause this universe came from something, but force and power rule the universe. If E T's wanted to hurt us, they could do so very easily.

This kinda thinking makes me wanna throw religion out the window.
Just Do It

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »
He came around last year and I didn't go and see him.  I loved the Vertical Horizon cover of Grey Sky Morning he did.  I also like "Today".  His wife commited suicide.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2011, 03:04:29 PM »
sweet
DAWG

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2011, 05:54:00 PM »
i really like this kinda stuff to

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Grey Alien On The Origins Of The Universe.
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »
thats the same bag of horseshit modern atheist scientist propagate

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2011, 06:47:41 PM »
Yeah there's a "God" cause this universe came from something, but force and power rule the universe. If E T's wanted to hurt us, they could do so very easily.

I mean no offense, but this is the only worthy point you made and it has already been addressed by the alien. According to the alien, Humans believe that the Universe had a beggining because we observe that for every effect there is a cause and so on. But reality contains everything including time itself and any process that could explain the beggining of the Universe would be contained in the Universe itself. The conclusion is that the Universe has always existed. The Big Bang is just a rearrangement of physical constants pursuing balance. Time also pressuposes the existence of matter, but matter came into being from conceptual determinations that don't really require time to be. Concepts exist independent of matter and time, since they are that from which matter and thus time arrise. This is a very incomplete explanation but it is the best that we can grasp being just Humans.

This kinda thinking makes me wanna throw religion out the window.

Religion is about the weakness of most people and the desire for control of a few strong people. Most people cannot deal with the idea of death, so they seek a a way to avoid it, and since avoiding death is beyong our science for the time being, people look at a daddy(God) that will protect them from the big bad evil(death) they cannot avoid. People with strong personalities manipulate this fear of death to enjoy good lives on Earth. The clergy lived lives of luxuy during the Middle Ages whilst the peasants who attended church died. Once we eliminate death or learn to live without the need for physical bodies, God will no longer be such an emotional necessity for people. Currently, only a few people are strong enough to accept death as the end of all and live life like there is no tomorrow - because there reeally isn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE