Author Topic: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.  (Read 35329 times)

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
Re: Grey Alien On The Origins Of The Universe.
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »

Hey man. What is this story all about with you and the deep anal massage?

I heard something about this but I don't know the whole story. What is this all about?

lmao
Just Do It

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2011, 09:03:55 PM »

Hey man. What is this story all about with you and the deep anal massage?

I heard something about this but I don't know the whole story. What is this all about?

there was a bicurious dude on the sex forum who wanted to know what getting fucked in the ass felt like, so being the helpful and encouraging person that I am I described the experience to him, including the phrase "its like a deep tissue massage, only its in your ass". which is half true. because its much better than any massage.  :)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »
there was a bicurious dude on the sex forum who wanted to know what getting fucked in the ass felt like, so being the helpful and encouraging person that I am I described the experience to him, including the phrase "its like a deep tissue massage, only its in your ass". which is half true. because its much better than any massage.  :)

You like getting fucked in the ass huh? That's cool. What's the biggest cock you ever took in your ass? You ever taken a bareback load up your ass?

suckmymuscle

Grey Alien On Capitalism.
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2011, 09:09:20 PM »
  The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 explains during a channeling session why Capitalism is the predominant system in Human societies.

"The secret of Capitalism's success relies on superior maximization of utility. Humans evolved from territorial apes where superior reproductive opportunity comes to those who conquer more territory than others. To the victors, the spoils, to the vanquished, becoming the spoils of the victors. Thus, the possibility of individual aggrandizement is the most powerful motivator of Human action and thus a system that rewards one with the biggest possibility of self-aggradizement works best. Also, resources are managed more effectively by one or a few people rather than many. When trying to coordinate action of large numbers of people, information is utilized less effectively due to problems of communication. Unlike us, the ones you call Greys, who are telepathic, Humans utilize language to convey information, and language is too imprecise and too little descriptive to convey information effectively. The larger the number of people involved in a task, the less likely the task is to be done effectively due to the many problems of communication that arrise. Thus capitalism results in superior maximization of utility by better motivating people to achieve and to use resources effectively, and by superior micro-management of resources by dividing the economy into millions of managers instead of a few. In a communist country, large bureacracies manage the economy poorly because they have no motivation for self-aggrandizement besides the rare promotion in the Party and because a few bureacrats cannot possibly organize the millions of variables involved in managing an economy effectively."

Regarding capitalism, with its arguments that the whole benefits from the avarice and greed of the few. Proponents point to the United States or other western civilizations as proof of the theory. Where in truth there are the wealthy, as there always are in every civilization, nevertheless poverty still reigns for the masses. Is your United States any different, in truth? How many citizens are starving on the streets, in increasing numbers? How many tiny school children sit with hollow eyes because their bellies are cramping in an insistent demand for the breakfast they never seem to get? How many families try to make moldy, bug ridden quarters cheerful, with not much more than a plucked dandelion or two. Children playing in the mud because this is their only toy. This is Capitalism's outcome despite it's superior effectiveness at generating material good. In point of fact, these statistics would be a thousand times worse if Capitalism were allowed to run full course. It is held in check by your laws."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: Grey Alien On Capitalism.
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »

::) ::) ::)

magicuser

« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2011, 09:18:05 PM »
capialism measn cheap low cost whoeres

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2011, 09:27:43 PM »
capialism measn cheap low cost whoeres

this post is only at 50%

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2011, 09:28:28 PM »
Maybe if the kids with. Hollow eyes had parents that wernt lazy could get off their lazy asses to get a job or start a business instead of the "woah is me" excuse, this wouldn't happen!! More on this later.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
Re: Grey Alien On God.
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2011, 09:37:10 PM »
I find this grey alien dude entity to be quite correct in the majority of his assertions.

I agree...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »
the only reason it isnt satisfactory to you is because you arent accepting the omnipotence of GOD. God necessarily exists, his essence is existence, and his existence demands his omnipotence.

The only thing you are good at is obfuscation through verbiage. Playing with words and making blanket statements is your modus operandi.

heres the proof = free will

How does this prove that God exist ??? Even if we have free will, which I am not sure we have, how is this evidence that God exists? There is no logical correlation between free will and the existence or not of a God. In fact, if there is a God there is less free will since an intelligent entity that created everything would create the Universe with it's own biased parameters.

Our free will, if we have it(debeatable) could be the result of natural selection allowing us free reign to decide what to do when there are many choices because the DNA cannot possibly know what is best for it's own survival all the time given the chaotic medium where it has to propagate - our physical World.

Volition doesen't exist for most species, and it is debateable whether there is any for Humans. A schizofrenic cannot stop hallucinating through free will, nor can a depressive simply become happy by deciding to see the positive side of things because he can't. Most pedophilles still molest children even when they know they are gona get caught and get beat to death in jail or fry in the electric chair.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »
Maybe if the kids with. Hollow eyes had parents that wernt lazy could get off their lazy asses to get a job or start a business instead of the "woah is me" excuse, this wouldn't happen!! More on this later.

Maybe if they got to keep 100% of the product of their labor instead of 10% because the other 90% goes into the pockets of their bosses, they could afford to not have his kids with hollow eyes. Sure, there are people who are lazy and won't work. But there are millions of people who work very hard and only get to keep 1% of the fruits of their labor because the other 99% goes into the pockets of executives and shareholders. Case in point: the workers in China who work 18 hours a day, six days a weeek, to make U.S40.00 a month. In many cases, the work involves skills, like working at assembling internal combustion engines for cars, and they still make U.S40.00 a week. That's capitalism.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2011, 09:50:36 PM »
  There seems to be a contradiction in the alien's statements. He first praises Capitalism, then bemoans it. But there is no contradiction. The alien first explains why Capitalism works better at creating material gains, and then he criticizes this because this ability to create material gains ends benefitting few. He then points out that Capitalism is the "best" because the alternative doesen't work due to Human nature and poor management of resources by large organizations of people. This is true even in Capitalism. Microsoft grew the most when it was only Bill and a couple friends. Now that is a large bureacracy, it is far less creative than it was. The alien doesen't offer an alternative, because there might not be an alternative for Humans that would work. The desire for self-aggrandizement is innate to social apes, and micro-management is superior to macro-management.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2011, 09:52:48 PM »
It's "woe is me", "Whoa", or as you wrote it "woah", denotes surprise...

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On Interstellar Travel.
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2011, 10:04:03 PM »
According to Dr.Michio Kaku , a brilliant theoretical physicist they would most likely not pay attention to us, although we would end up getting wiped out, kind of in the same way native indians got wiped out when settlers came to America/N.America, we would basically get 'paved over' as Dr.Kaku puts it.

Actually, I disagree with Kaku. They would be fascinated by us like we are in observing gorillas in the wild.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2011, 10:17:22 PM »

Coach, you are a simple man with simple thoughts. You see everything in black and white. Your understanding of the World is very poor and very basic. You seem to think there is some innate justice in things and that if someone is getting screwed it is because they are bad. I am sorry to break this to you, but bad things happen to good people every day, and it isn't their fault.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2011, 10:30:50 PM »
I'm pretty surprised some of you take this Grey Alien shit for real

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2011, 10:32:30 PM »

He wrote this alien shit?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Grey Alien On God.
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2011, 10:32:39 PM »
  Do aliens believe in God? Does God exist? The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 was asked this question during a channeling session and this was what it had to say:

"Humans quite naturally tend to think of their relationship to a god in child-to-parent terms, an outgrowth not only from their impressionable early years but also from their general sense of hopelessness in being able to control their environment. They remain, to a certain extent, a child always, the child within masked by the face of adulthood but inwardly looking to a parent to rescue them or guide them. The concept of a god as something larger and more powerful than the self, who makes things happen, begins in the helpless babe who finds himself cared for whether he asks for it or not, but mostly when he fusses. The concept of prayer is born - I ask and most of the time I receive. Molding the infant's behavior to meet the expectations of the family or social group begins early, with a sharp verbal or physical reprimand when the babe exhibits the wrong behavior. The concept of a punishing god is born.

A careful analysis of the organized religions in human society reveals the child's view toward a parent in almost every aspect. Parents expect the child to contribute to the upkeep around the home by doing chores or handing over their earnings to the parents, and organized religions expect no less from their members. Unquestioning obedience is another parental expectation, most often necessary as during a crisis there is no time to explain to the child why they must follow orders without hesitation. A child putting himself or others in danger must first follow orders and can only ask for an explanation later, if at all. Organized religions take great advantage of this early training, parsing out rules and commandments supposedly coming from a god who cannot be questioned. Rewards for good behavior in most human societies are simply the absence of punishment or privation - do well and you can continue to sleep under the parental roof and sit at the dinner table. Likewise, organized religions phrase the eventual rewards as a right to belong as well as avoidance of various punishments.

Conscious, intelligent life throughout the Universe develops the god concept in very similar ways. Any force outside of the control of the self, able to give life by providing sustenance or inclusion in the group or take away life through privation or expulsion or punishment is seen as a god. In human societies attempts to bribe or placate the god naturally follow along the lines of what worked with the parents. If parental rage dissipates when gifts are offered then the god is likewise offered gifts. If the parents are looking to punish a wrong-doer and the children assign one of their number to take this punishment as a scapegoat then likewise the god may be offered sacrificial scapegoats. Kings, wealthy patrons, and visitors from outer space all can fit into the god mold by virtue of their power to affect the lives of the humans in awe of them. For a god concept to emerge, there must also be a sense of helplessness on the part of the supplicant, a sense that they are powerless to affect the outcome except by offering bribes or scapegoats

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OUR FATHER, which art in Heaven

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2011, 10:44:21 PM »
He wrote this alien shit?

I don't even know who or what grey alien is.  :D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2011, 10:53:14 PM »

i thought grey alien was a reptilian morph of the falcon.....

?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2011, 10:58:51 PM »

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »
I could swear that something with an I.Q. of 400 would say something that hits harder than that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »
  Coach, you are a simple man with simple thoughts. You see everything in black and white. Your understanding of the World is very poor and very basic. You seem to think there is some innate justice in things and that if someone is getting screwed it is because they are bad. I am sorry to break this to you, but bad things happen to good people every day, and it isn't their fault.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No...what I said wasn't blanket statement, but the majority who depend on government help are perfectly able bodied people who, if they choose could make a life for themselves, instead they choose not too. Why do you suppose that is? I know a lot of people who have came from other countries (legally) with NOTHING and made something of themselves. My golfing partner and one of my best friends came from Lebanon 25 years ago, took odd jobs to put himself through school, saved, bought a gas station, sold it..got into the insurance brokerage business and now has THE LARGEST insurance co. in California. He's one of millions that have proved capitalism works (along with 235 years). 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2011, 11:51:36 PM »
 Maybe if they got to keep 100% of the product of their labor instead of 10% because the other 90% goes into the pockets of their bosses, they could afford to not have his kids with hollow eyes. Sure, there are people who are lazy and won't work. But there are millions of people who work very hard and only get to keep 1% of the fruits of their labor because the other 99% goes into the pockets of executives and shareholders. Case in point: the workers in China who work 18 hours a day, six days a weeek, to make U.S40.00 a month. In many cases, the work involves skills, like working at assembling internal combustion engines for cars, and they still make U.S40.00 a week. That's capitalism.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2011, 11:53:06 PM »
He's one of millions that have proved capitalism works (along with 235 years). 

It's useless to debate over this, but you are completely wrong.