Author Topic: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.  (Read 35331 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On Capitalism.
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2011, 02:05:06 AM »
No...what I said wasn't blanket statement, but the majority who depend on government help are perfectly able bodied people who, if they choose could make a life for themselves, instead they choose not too. Why do you suppose that is? I know a lot of people who have came from other countries (legally) with NOTHING and made something of themselves. My golfing partner and one of my best friends came from Lebanon 25 years ago, took odd jobs to put himself through school, saved, bought a gas station, sold it..got into the insurance brokerage business and now has THE LARGEST insurance co. in California. He's one of millions that have proved capitalism works (along with 235 years). 

You are missing the point. If Capitalism rewards hard work like you claim, then why are the hardest people in the Society poor? Why are the high business executives who work 8 hours a day in cushy offices with air conditioning making thousands of time more money than a poor bastard who works 16 hours a day washing dishes standing up? Riddle me that? It is a myth that capitalism rewards hard work. It rewards those who posses money to invest and get more money in return for their investment, or people with exceptional talents that are innate - they didn't have to do anything to earn it -, such as one of those singers from "American Idol" who were just lucky to be born with beautiful voices and perfect pitches. Those are the people that capitalism reward, and not hard workers.

And most of the talents that allow you to get rich are innate: you are born with them. Exceptional talent for singing, sports or even computer programming are all genetic gifts that you made nothing to ear them. Capitalism is primate territorial dominance at it's worse. The biggest ape with the biggest club got all the power and women, and nowadays the banker with the biggest portfolio wins it all. Same shit, different outer appearance.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On God.
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2011, 02:08:11 AM »
OUR FATHER, which art in Heaven

Yes.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On The Origins Of The Universe.
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2011, 02:10:41 AM »

You like getting fucked in the ass huh? That's cool. What's the biggest cock you ever took in your ass? You ever taken a bareback load up your ass?

It is amazing how cool he is with it. I can understand an openly gay sissy wanting a man's penis in his "mangina", but I don't understand how a man who likes sex with women and playing the role of man with them would be cool with getting fucked in the ass. I just don't get it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Re: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2011, 02:11:40 AM »
i really like this kinda stuff to

Getting anally probed?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
 You are missing the point. If Capitalism rewards hard work like you claim, then why are the hardest people in the Society poor? Why are the high business executives who work 8 hours a day in cushy offices with air conditioning making thousands of time more money than a poor bastard who works 16 hours a day washing dishes standing up? Riddle me that? It is a myth that capitalism rewards hard work. It rewards those who posses money to invest and get more money in return for their investment, or people with exceptional talents that are innate - they didn't have to do anything to earn it -, such as one of those singers from "American Idol" who were just lucky to be born with beautiful voices and perfect pitches. Those are the people that capitalism reward, and not hard workers.

And most of the talents that allow you to get rich are innate: you are born with them. Exceptional talent for singing, sports or even computer programming are all genetic gifts that you made nothing to ear them. Capitalism is primate territorial dominance at it's worse. The biggest ape with the biggest club got all the power and women, and nowadays the banker with the biggest portfolio wins it all. Same shit, different outer appearance.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Not a very hard one to figure out. The poor person - It mostly boils down to the entrepreneurial spirit, does he/she HAVE it, does he/she even WANT it? Will the poor person ever get an exec job without a good education like the person who has the education and HAS the exec job, probably not. But in a capitalist society the potential is ALWAYS there. People rich or poor have a talent, whether hidden or not to expose that talent to make something of themselves as long as they're honest in their business dealings and more importantly LEARN about how business works.

There are hundreds of thousands of success stories of poor people coming from nothing, from other countries only to become wealthy or at the very least make a comfortable living for their families. I started my business with NOTHING and I was single parent, within 2 years I business was making six figures. I had borrowed no money and just kept reinvesting a percentage of what I earned into my business....I still do that today. You can bet the person who wrote that article is making a nice living!!!

Bottom line........if you want it, it's there for the taking. If you don't, quit complaining.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2011, 10:47:01 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

x786,0001

SUCK absolutely speaking the truth and laying the pipe on a certain 'simple man'.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2011, 10:53:47 AM »

Not a very hard one to figure out. The poor person - It mostly boils down to the entrepreneurial spirit, does he/she HAVE it, does he/she even WANT it? Will the poor person ever get an exec job without a good education like the person who has the education and HAS the exec job, probably not. But in a capitalist society the potential is ALWAYS there. People rich or poor have a talent, whether hidden or not to expose that talent to make something of themselves as long as they're honest in their business dealings and more importantly LEARN about how business works.

There are hundreds of thousands of success stories of poor people coming from nothing, from other countries only to become wealthy or at the very least make a comfortable living for their families. I started my business with NOTHING and I was single parent, within 2 years I business was making six figures. I had borrowed no money and just kept reinvesting a percentage of what I earned into my business....I still do that today. You can bet the person who wrote that article is making a nice living!!!

Bottom line........if you want it, it's there for the taking. If you don't, quit complaining.

the bottom line is that our 'system' -aside from being effective primarily for those who already have money-only allows for a TINY percentage of the population, in any field or category, to achieve 'success' while the vast majority remains struggling...and is kept going with the illusion that 'it can all be theirs' if they only 'work hard enough'  ::)

truth is, your friend was extremely fortunate. did he work hard? sure, but thats just a prerequisite. there are MILLIONS of people working extremely hard, good, intelligent people...but theres only a few spots open. the difference between the tiny few at the top and the millions of others who worked just as hard is that they had good fortune/breaks along the way. being in the right place at the right time. no matter how they love to justify to themselves as them just being smarter/better than the rest.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2011, 10:54:06 AM »
x786,0001

SUCK absolutely speaking the truth and laying the pipe on a certain 'simple man'.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote either that or part of the society that chooses to depend on government for you living. Oh, I get it!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2011, 10:56:56 AM »
the bottom line is that our 'system' -aside from being effective primarily for those who already have money-only allows for a TINY percentage of the population, in any field or category, to achieve 'success' while the vast majority remains struggling...and is kept going with the illusion that 'it can all be theirs' if they only 'work hard enough'  ::)

truth is, your friend was extremely fortunate. did he work hard? sure, but thats just a prerequisite. there are MILLIONS of people working extremely hard, good, intelligent people...but theres only a few spots open. the difference between the tiny few at the top and the millions of others who worked just as hard is that they had good fortune/breaks along the way. being in the right place at the right time. no matter how they love to justify to themselves as them just being smarter/better than the rest.

What country are you from? seriously?

My friend didn't have money when he came here, I didn't come from money.

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
Re: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
 DISCLAIMER:I don't believe in aliens. I found this response on the web which is supposed to be from a grey alien and I found it interesting and decided to post it for entertainment reasons only.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So you don't believe in aliens? Does that mean you don't believe in aliens period? Or you don't believe they are/have been here?
Just Do It

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2011, 12:39:18 PM »
so you both have been very fortunate...doesnt change the fact that under capitalism (systematic exploitation of EVERYTHING, where everything/everyone is just a commodity) the vast majority of a population will always be struggling just to get by whilst a tiny elite controls 99% of the wealth at their expense.

for every one person who 'makes it', there will be a thousand others who have 'worked just as hard' but will never reach that point.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2011, 12:58:06 PM »
so you both have been very fortunate...doesnt change the fact that under capitalism (systematic exploitation of EVERYTHING, where everything/everyone is just a commodity) the vast majority of a population will always be struggling just to get by whilst a tiny elite controls 99% of the wealth at their expense.

for every one person who 'makes it', there will be a thousand others who have 'worked just as hard' but will never reach that point.

We are fortunate because we did work hard (he can retire anytime and still have enough money for his grandkids great grand kids and great great grand kids and he's 50, I will probably never retire but live VERY comfortably) and found a way and accepted nothing less. Same for millions of others in a capitalist society.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2011, 01:09:44 PM »
concepts are the result of thought

exactly.....like the god concept...Man thought it then created it....
DAWG

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2011, 01:12:22 PM »
"If there was no God, man would find a need to create one."

suckmymuscle

« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2011, 01:14:48 PM »
What I know for sure is that if we weren't here, we wouldn't be talking about it. lol

But we talking about it could still be an illusion.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2011, 01:16:11 PM »
can you remember which thread you and neoseminole were debating in, i want to read it. You are to far gone however,  the matter around the rocks is obviously arranged differently then the rocks or everything would be indistinguishabe. Perception doesnt alter reality, the double slit experiment has been ass fucked for to long. Seriously, my girlfriend is in the other room, i cant perceive her but im sure she still exists, the evidence for this is that nothing has ever ceased existing from not being perceived, perception does not matter.

God actually raises more questions then it answers. You are suggesting something outside the universe for an explanation of the universe, which by definition cannot exist. Also since no one can be outside the universe or have any
knowledge of thigs outside of space and time, anything you say about such matters is pure conjecture and wild assumptions that can be discarded.

If god exists he is either stupid or doesnt give a fuck, the universe is a shitty design with so many flaws and the human body even more so (fuck myopia is super prevalent, great design on the eye god)

you want existence to be perfect, since GOD is necessarily perfect. existence is not "perfect", and so you dismiss the idea of GOD. you ever think... maybe existence would not be worth having if it was all gravy?  no yin without yang? no up without down? everything is dependant upon its opposite.  gottfried leibniz said we live in the best of all possible worlds. why? the most phenomeno with the least laws.  :) God obviously doesnt want his existence to be directly verifiable by the masses. but most of us feel like we can know he exists through inference to the best explanation.  if you take an extremely pessimistic view, you can always analyze everything and attribute it to nature, and bypass the need for any God.

why didnt god make the world perfect? well, you have a moral conscous right? you have emotions? you have a feeling that you want to, or you should be doing right in the world? where does this feeling come from? morals are not something that evolution would naturally select. its all about the survival of the fittest and people without morals are more suited to survive than those without.  maybe existence is a testing ground, to see which spirits can do good and resist evil, stay grateful for the life they have been given, and then god can trust them into his kingdom and the power that comes with it. or maybe we are all part of god, and existence is Gods way (our way) of slowly building a perfect existence, or coming as close to it as possible. existence follows ccreation follows concepts follows thought. everytime we desire something (experience something we dont like=we know something we do like), be create a new, slightly better version of relaity. slowly over time we, as a whole, move towards that which we desire.

i dont have time right now to go into more detail but if you reply im sure ill have a reply in turn  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »
This Grey Alien dude seems like a real tool. Against God, against capitalism...wait, I've seen this somewhere before, oh yeah, thats right.......liberals!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Grey Alien on Homosexuals.
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2011, 03:13:53 PM »
The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 on why Homosexuals are superb beings with intelligence parallel by none and his detailing of how all aliens are homosexual and in need of no women to procreate. This is what the alien said during a channeling session when asked this question:

"A goal of research scientists is to create humans of superhuman strength, sexual prowess and intelligence, while ultimately lengthening lifespan.  Homosexuals are so effective at running matters that all of mankind would, in essence, become akin to the lower class - waiting on homos on hand and foot. To be effective in these roles, humans would have to repair and reproduce themselves, or each other, i.e. propagate; be able to adapt to changing circumstances, i.e. learn; and, since mankind can't be bothered, make logical determinations, i.e. think. Standing between the homosexual and sentient life forms, then, lies only emotion - hopes, caring, desire, rage - the motivators. In pursuit of this dream servant, scientists are casting a jealous eye on biological elements, which can force humanity to become enslaved to the powers of the cock.  Only by such methods can humanity slowly evolve into the present state of homosexuality shared by only that of extraterrestrial beings.

"1"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Grey Alien on Homosexuals.
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2011, 03:50:03 PM »
so thomas slater is grey alien?

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2011, 03:51:00 PM »
 But we talking about it could still be an illusion.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I have heard about life being an "illusion" in bits and pieces over the years. Do you think with enough brain power, or by using enough of ones brain, one could see the world for what it truly is?

When it comes to these topics, sometimes I feel like the more I learn, the less I understand.
Just Do It

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2011, 03:55:50 PM »
the only reason it isnt satisfactory to you is because you arent accepting the omnipotence of GOD. God necessarily exists, his essence is existence, and his existence demands his omnipotence.

heres the proof = free will

An all knowing God negates the existance of "free will".

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »
  [/youtube]

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
  You, of all people, would dare to criticize this. And yet you cannot formulate any arguments against anything the alien wrote.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kinda like when people claim vegetarian diets are unhealthy even though you can make proper complete protien combinations with the right plant foods. Now you feel my pain bro?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2011, 04:05:42 PM »

''Maybe God didnt always exist. I actually think that he created himself. which implies that there was a period of non-existence, and then god created himself... got lonely, and created existence''

TBombz

hahah

A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »
being gay is just a act of sexual perversion...no mystery there...its no different than the weird ass's that dress up like animals to fuck...hope this helps..

bench