Author Topic: Grey Alien On The Impossibility Of Artificial Intelligence.  (Read 35671 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Put suckmymuscle in TO for spamming non training related BULLSHIT!
« Reply #200 on: February 01, 2011, 09:38:16 AM »
Because at least his is training/bodybuilding related. I'll admit once in a great while I'll start something political but not thread after thread day after day. At the very least take it to another board. Maybe the general board.

No, it isn't. It is steroid related. He doesen't write anything on training. It's all drugs. And what an alien entity has to say on myriad of topics is far more interesting that what a juicehead who sells steroids has to say.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #201 on: February 01, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
  Why can GH15 start multiple threads on a single topic(steroids), but I can't start multiple threads on different topics? Doesen't seem fair.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I gotta agree with this .. there's just as many "pm question answered" posts from gh15 on the board so it's really not much difference .. same for Falcon's multiple threads .. it's not fair to single out one when those 3 are filling the main board almost every day and could just as easily use the same thread for their "thoughts" and "opinions" .. fuck it .. give them the "A" board and have it all in one place .. the damn thing is dead as it stands now

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #202 on: February 01, 2011, 09:40:04 AM »
I gotta agree with this .. there's just as many "pm question answered" posts from gh15 on the board so it's really not much difference .. same for Falcon's multiple threads .. it's not fair to single out one when those 3 are filling the main board almost every day and could just as easily use the same thread for their "thoughts" and "opinions" .. fuck it .. give them the "A" board and have it all in one place .. the damn thing is dead as it stands now

You should be the mod!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #203 on: February 01, 2011, 09:40:19 AM »
 No, it isn't. It is steroid related. He doesen't write anything on training. It's all drugs. And what an alien entity has to say on myriad of topics is far more interesting that what a juicehead who sells steroids has to say.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
X2

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2011, 09:42:20 AM »
Hey, could be worse. I could be a 6'4 150lb balding 21 year old with no job living in a basement in sub-zero weather with my parents hating me...................... ..but I'm not!
It gets worst I'm almost 24, 240 pounds(I got fat), however I do like the weather so you can't really attack me on that one.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2011, 09:43:19 AM »

You should be the mod!

there's a better chance that the grey alien is on steroids .. eating vegetables and drinking olive oil .. than that ever happening  lol  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2011, 09:45:18 AM »
Because at least his is training/bodybuilding related. I'll admit once in a great while I'll start something political but not thread after thread day after day. At the very least take it to another board. Maybe the general board.
I think your nose just jumped off your face and ran screaming down the hall, Coach.  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2011, 09:45:52 AM »
  Ha ... I will never be put in time out. I am a mod and friends with Ron. The worst that could happen is it all getting deleted. But I have it all saved and could post in in the future again if Ron agrees...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2011, 09:46:21 AM »
Did suckmymuscle ever post the answer to that riddle where he was one of three people to solve it and no MIT mathematician could? It is pretty cool having one of the three smartest people on the planet posting on this board.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2011, 09:48:08 AM »
Did suckmymuscle ever post the answer to that riddle where he was one of three people to solve it and no MIT mathematician could? It is pretty cool having one of the three smartest people on the planet posting on this board.
Dude your retarded you got agression issues or something.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: Grey Alien On Chicken Or Egg Conundrum.
« Reply #212 on: February 01, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »
  Which came first, the chicken or the egg? This question has confused Humans for millenia, and many assume it as a joke since neither can  be said to come before the other, right? The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 finally solves it for us, bringing truth to the  confusion:

"Humans believe this charade to be clever and that there is no answer. In reality, there truly is. Of course the egg came first, since reproductive cells, of which eggs are included, developed much before reptiles sprung wings and became birds."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You think you it requires an IQ of 400 to reach this conclusion?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2011, 09:48:47 AM »
there's a better chance that the grey alien is on steroids .. eating vegetables and drinking olive oil .. than that ever happening  lol  ;)

I'll speak to the big man 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #214 on: February 01, 2011, 09:55:44 AM »

::) ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=364755.0

I said I did that once in a while. Besides, I could care less if I'm put in TO. In case you haven't noticed, I've even put myself in TO!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #215 on: February 01, 2011, 09:56:49 AM »
I said I did that once in a while. Besides, I could care less if I'm put in TO. In case you haven't noticed, I've even put myself in TO!
Cough cough, you have many gimmicks.

w8m8

« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2011, 09:58:46 AM »
It is pretty cool having one of the three smartest people on the planet posting on this board.

One .. ? .. we have the all knowing gold pyramid builder ( that has gas problems ) who is as smart as Einstein .. and she can solve all the problems of the United States from her castle in Toronto .. and still have time for tea with movie stars

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2011, 09:59:31 AM »
Dude your retarded you got agression issues or something.

"Dude"  ::)  the word "issues' should never come out of your mouth when speaking about another human being.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Grey Alien On The Origins Of The Universe.
« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2011, 10:06:38 AM »
ghey alien

christ this is ridirulous

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2011, 10:07:31 AM »
Dude, I'm one of the few who don't have gimmicks. I have better things to do with my life.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2011, 10:09:22 AM »
One .. ? .. we have the all knowing gold pyramid builder ( that has gas problems ) who is as smart as Einstein .. and she can solve all the problems of the United States from her castle in Toronto .. and still have time for tea with movie stars

Hahahahah! ;D

The quote I've had under my avatar for a while now was dedicated to her.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2011, 10:10:44 AM »
Sucky please explain to me where the Alien came from and how he's able to communicate with you?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2011, 10:12:01 AM »
  Which came first, the chicken or the egg? This question has confused Humans for millenia, and many assume it as a joke since neither can  be said to come before the other, right? The alien entity with an IQ approaching 400 finally solves it for us, bringing truth to the  confusion:

"Humans believe this charade to be clever and that there is no answer. In reality, there truly is. Of course the egg came first, since reproductive cells, of which eggs are included, developed much before reptiles sprung wings and became birds."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who is the "Grey Alien?"  Where did you first hear about him and where does he come from? 

Do you concur w/all that he says?

Does the Grey Alien have an explanation of the origin of matter and also of life?

Thanks.
R

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2011, 10:15:05 AM »
Who is the "Grey Alien?"  Where did you first hear about him and where does he come from? 

Does the Grey Alien have an explanation of the origin of matter and also of life?

Thanks.

You and i can't understand cause our IQ's together don't quite equal 300..You 90 and me about about 200..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »

Thanks.

don't encourage him  >:(