Author Topic: Super Bowl Snacks 2010  (Read 8642 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Super Bowl Snacks 2010
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »
Do you bake/broil on site?
yea im doing it at my place and taking them over, ive taken to baking them but they taste better in my opinion done on the grill but its just easier in the oven

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2011, 12:56:38 PM »
and after...deliciousness ;D  :D ;D

dont look as appetizing as i would like but i assure you guys these are top notch

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »
Those look good!
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2011, 11:36:15 AM »
It was really healthy at my cousins-ham,chicken cutlets,pork cutlets,2 types of ribs,egg plant parm,pulled pork,steak briscut.......and a wee liddle salad at the end of the table ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2011, 11:42:23 AM »
Sounds like you got all your necessary meat groups covered.
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
Those look good!

So does Christina Aquiliaguyerra.  What a mess.  I'm already upset with the sad hairbrained daft dyed blonde woman because she did a very inappropriate show on British TV during primetime which ought to have been banned or at least edited (I abhor the sexualisation of music and of children.  And children were watching her promote her Burlesque movie which didn't do great at the box office anyways.  I blame Simon Cowell frankensteinhead and whoever else decides what's Saturday night family watching...

There she is on 200mill in America plus the rest across the world (I watched the pre-bit, that's always worth watching), in a black dress down past her knees and I'm thinking oh good on you girl, but that's a bit out of character?

I was on my scrabble site at 10:55pm (playing sneezed across a red square!) and there they have one channel to chat on, so as I'm clocking the tv, the clever wordie types on my wwwscrabble site are quoting the correct words to the US national anthem.  funny that.

Then I switched it off and went to bed.  Heard it was a very exciting game and I hope your snacks were fab too.  In fact, I'd gone out earlier and bought (which is madness), then eaten a whole 99p pack of Dorritos Cool, which I've never done before.

xLinda
pity we don't have just one nice thread on Getbig to go to, to rely on, to get the current news?  

It would've been so fun to have known where to go to have seen others' comments on Ms Divorced Old Slut Rock Star dyed blonde with a long black dress on doing the Superbowl getting the words wrong but recovering, singing the same verse twice...  Even I know that recipe and can recite the words and I'm British.

There are no adverts on BBC TV, so they showed and I watched the other pre-bit about how wonderful America is, with Michael Douglas, which made me cry, big time.  Then Agwegaga made me laugh my head off, sigh and turn off.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »
Those look good!
they were delicious, on a slightly related note though the pot luck was a bad experience for me though. I ended up getting violently ill with food poisening and threw up all night after getting home and monday morning.

When I throw up real hard I get these red blotches on my face and this was probably the most intense vomiting ive ever done lol :)

I had a 2nd interview with a company today in which i interviewed with the owner and had to do so with my face looking like i had just had an allergic reaction. :(

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 06:35:12 PM »
they were delicious, on a slightly related note though the pot luck was a bad experience for me though. I ended up getting violently ill with food poisening and threw up all night after getting home and monday morning.

When I throw up real hard I get these red blotches on my face and this was probably the most intense vomiting ive ever done lol :)

I had a 2nd interview with a company today in which i interviewed with the owner and had to do so with my face looking like i had just had an allergic reaction. :(

That sounds awful  :-X  What do you suppose did it?  Surly you weren't the only one  ???
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 07:01:43 PM »
That sounds awful  :-X  What do you suppose did it?  Surly you weren't the only one  ???
im not quite sure i had a couple of scrambled eggs when i got home as a little snack and its possible it could have been from them. Ive talked to a couple ppl that were at the party and they didnt nor had they heared of anyone else getting sick.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2011, 07:50:25 PM »
im not quite sure i had a couple of scrambled eggs when i got home as a little snack and its possible it could have been from them. Ive talked to a couple ppl that were at the party and they didnt nor had they heared of anyone else getting sick.

:-\  Not likely.

Did you have any mayonnaise based products?
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2011, 08:01:40 PM »
It was really healthy at my cousins-ham,chicken cutlets,pork cutlets,2 types of ribs,egg plant parm,pulled pork,steak briscut.......and a wee liddle salad at the end of the table ;D

Sounds like a good spread  ;D

We had Louisiana style gumbo (Paul Prudhomme recipe), dirty rice with andouille sausage, roast beef (grass fed, local steer), antipasto platter, fruit and cheesecake and of course, assorted wines and beers  ;D
:

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2011, 08:07:11 AM »
Sounds like a good spread  ;D

We had Louisiana style gumbo (Paul Prudhomme recipe), dirty rice with andouille sausage, roast beef (grass fed, local steer), antipasto platter, fruit and cheesecake and of course, assorted wines and beers  ;D

yum

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2011, 09:19:49 AM »
:-\  Not likely.

Did you have any mayonnaise based products?

hmmm there was 7 layer dip with sour cream that sat out for a couple hours but i dont know about mayo based.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2011, 09:30:48 AM »
oh dear me.  

profound sympathies for your dilemna, sounds awful, thankfully I've never had food poisoning.

xxx
Linda

no comment on awful SuperBowl Anthem singer then?  Oh well - guess you were puking.

I was very sick recently, had the swine flu full-on for 3 weeks over Christmas, but I'm all better now and am feeling perky...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2011, 09:38:43 AM »

I had a 2nd interview with a company today in which i interviewed with the owner

Maybe you were just stressed messed about that?  

Hopefully you'll get the 3rd interview (the one where you show up next Monday at 8:55am and they show you to your office...

madly
xxx
Linda

don't blame the SuperBowel Snacks !

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2011, 09:50:31 AM »
oh dear me. 

profound sympathies for your dilemna, sounds awful, thankfully I've never had food poisoning.

xxx
Linda

no comment on awful SuperBowl Anthem singer then?  Oh well - guess you were puking.

I was very sick recently, had the swine flu full-on for 3 weeks over Christmas, but I'm all better now and am feeling perky...
I thought i had suffered from food poisening before but after this last weekend im not so sure. Those other times may have just been an upset stomach or something b/c this was freaking intense sickness.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2011, 09:52:43 AM »

Maybe you were just stressed messed about that? 

Hopefully you'll get the 3rd interview (the one where you show up next Monday at 8:55am and they show you to your office...

madly
xxx
Linda

don't blame the SuperBowel Snacks !
No, this is a job that i can kind of take or leave unless they really come through in the pay department and I had already met with them and am pretty sure they will make an offer. It was just to meet the owner and let him get to know me type of deal.

but thank you for the sympathies and I dont blame the super bowl snacks they were delicious at the moment.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »

Hmm. I know someone that says the reason they get sick when they drink a bunch of martinis is because of the pimentos in the olives  ;D

no comment on awful SuperBowl Anthem singer then?

It was pretty bad!

R

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2011, 12:38:32 PM »
We've got the 6-nations rugby starting tonight.  Think your American Football devolved from our Rugby?

I only watch American Football (yawn) when it's touchdown and you've a few minutes to discuss snacks and who brought what and where's the beer, or better still when rapt, watching them bend over with their padded bums.  

Your Cheerleaders are entertaining too, we don't have them...

xxxLinda

Yes yes, England is right and the US is wrong.  England is smart and the US is dumb.  England is pretty and the US is not very good looking...etc.   

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2011, 12:39:28 PM »
lol
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »
Hmm. I know someone that says the reason they get sick when they drink a bunch of martinis is because of the pimentos in the olives  ;D
LOL nothing to do with the hard liquor ehh?

I did drink but not to excess, lol ive been sick from alcohol and ive still never thrown up as hard as i did this past weekend. I honestly would not have been suprised if id seen my feet come out of my mouth. My whole body hurt back, abs, ribs, neck and shoulders oh my shoulders were killing me from tightening up so much.

all better now though and ready to hit the gym tonight :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2011, 01:01:05 PM »

Yes yes, England is right and the US is wrong.  England is smart and the US is dumb.  England is pretty and the US is not very good looking...etc.   

sorry darlin' I didn't actually say anything derogatory, perhaps it's just my superior linguistic skills which have flummoxed you.  I do find it so very easy to be funny...

madly
xxx
Linda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2011, 01:06:03 PM »
never thrown up as hard as i did this past weekend. I honestly would not have been suprised if id seen my feet come out of my mouth. My whole body hurt back, abs, ribs, neck and shoulders oh my shoulders were killing me from tightening up so much.

all better now though and ready to hit the gym tonight :)

look upon it as a purge perhaps?

take care darlin'
xxx
Linda

drink lots of water and politely burp if you feel like it...