Author Topic: i've had enough of big talkers  (Read 79724 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: i've had enough of big talkers
« Reply #550 on: February 22, 2011, 06:56:15 AM »
Parker throwing down knows his southern cooking but left out chitlings.

put a big ole slab of fatback in some greenbeans and some cornbread.....mmmmmmm... ...

newmom

« Reply #551 on: February 22, 2011, 06:57:38 AM »
Newmom, in the South do you know how many people shoot, skin and eat squirrel, rabbit, deer, hog,  raccoon, nutria, muskrat, beaver, possum, etc...most of the shit I listed you can kill with a blowgun...

Have some nuts, and some dandelion salad and you have a meal...ain't that damn hard...sheesh, you northerners

well I do eat venison, duck, goose..I go hunting with my dad and his retrievers. Even went bow hunting for deer (that was boring). Once went bear hunting in Maine with my gramps. IMO that type of hunting isn't easy

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #552 on: February 22, 2011, 06:58:21 AM »
haha, yes Parker......just fry that shit up and it's good eatin' !!!!!
My uncle used to have rabbit traps out (the home made "box" ones), open the end up, "bam!", and there was breakfast with some buttermilk biscuits and fried apples...

Take a 4-5 blowgun with darts made of kabob sticks from the store, go in the backyard...and you have 2-4 dead squirrels in a few...dinner ready.

Chitlings--funny and sad story, I was told my granpa had spent all day cleaning chitlings, and when he was through, he had noticed that the dog's belly was full as hell, he took his rifle shot the dog, he was soo pissed (dog was a beagle), he loved the dog too...
If anybody knows anything about chitlings you have to clean them reall good.
They stink when cooking them (to me).

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #553 on: February 22, 2011, 06:59:04 AM »

newmom

« Reply #554 on: February 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM »
My uncle used to have rabbit traps out (the home made "box" ones), open the end up, "bam!", and there was breakfast with some buttermilk biscuits and fried apples...

Take a 4-5 blowgun with darts made of kabob sticks from the store, go in the backyard...and you have 2-4 dead squirrels in a few...dinner ready.

Chitlings--funny and sad story, I was told my granpa had spent all day cleaning chitlings, and when he was through, he had noticed that the dog's belly was full as hell, he took his rifle shot the dog, he was soo pissed (dog was a beagle), he loved the dog too...

Beagles are great dogs...

mmmmmmmmm bisquits

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #555 on: February 22, 2011, 07:00:04 AM »
O

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: February 22, 2011, 07:00:48 AM »
well I do eat venison, duck, goose..I go hunting with my dad and his retrievers. Even went bow hunting for deer (that was boring). Once went bear hunting in Maine with my gramps. IMO that type of hunting isn't easy
Black Bear hunting? Let me guess, overpopulation?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: February 22, 2011, 07:01:25 AM »

Man, my brothers and me used to build and set those rabbit traps.....and snares too.  And I agree, I can't handle the smell of chitlings.   :-X

Best was in the summer with fried catfish and homemade hushpuppies......some fresh homemade coleslaw...... :P

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: February 22, 2011, 07:01:52 AM »

king alex on holliday

newmom

« Reply #559 on: February 22, 2011, 07:02:22 AM »
Black Bear hunting? Let me guess, overpopulation?

not at all, he liked the hunt is all. Wether I agree or not is not the issue..Just like your grandpa shooting the beagle for being pissed

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: February 22, 2011, 07:02:48 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #561 on: February 22, 2011, 07:03:46 AM »

Man I cant get near chitlings due to the smell. Amazing Parker knows this stuff but lives up North = impressive.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: February 22, 2011, 07:04:22 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: February 22, 2011, 07:10:25 AM »
nfw is he banging that
Could be Daddy, and she "pays" in shiney trinkets
Man, my brothers and me used to build and set those rabbit traps.....and snares too.  And I agree, I can't handle the smell of chitlings.   :-X

Best was in the summer with fried catfish and homemade hushpuppies......some fresh homemade coleslaw...... :P
Yep, my uncle used to go fishing on Smith Mountain Lake (the one in Virginia), said that there huge catfish that hung near the bottom of the dam...

Mr. Nobody, both my parents came from rural farming backgrounds, my mother is from a very rural part of Virginia, near Martinsville. I used to spend a lot time down there...
Yeah fried catfish, homemade hushpuppies and slaw...with cream potatoes.. Dessert would be black berry cobbler, which I picked (and getting stabbed by the stickers in the process).

Would go to the apple tree and shake the tree---go dig up the potatoes and yams, and pick the greens for dinner.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: February 22, 2011, 07:14:09 AM »
Could be Daddy, and she "pays" in shiney trinketsYep, my uncle used to go fishing on Smith Mountain Lake (the one in Virginia), said that there huge catfish that hung near the bottom of the dam...

Mr. Nobody, both my parents came from rural farming backgrounds, my mother is from a very rural part of Virginia, near Martinsville. I used to spend a lot time down there...
Yeah fried catfish, homemade hushpuppies and slaw...with cream potatoes.. Dessert would be black berry cobbler, which I picked (and getting stabbed by the stickers in the process).

Would go to the apple tree and shake the tree---go dig up the potatoes and yams, and pick the greens for dinner.

You are making me hungry and homesick.... ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: February 22, 2011, 07:17:50 AM »
Could be Daddy, and she "pays" in shiney trinketsYep, my uncle used to go fishing on Smith Mountain Lake (the one in Virginia), said that there huge catfish that hung near the bottom of the dam...

Martinsville damn cant more rural that catfish rules...Do you miss that simple life as described?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #566 on: February 22, 2011, 07:18:44 AM »
Newmom, in the South do you know how many people shoot, skin and eat squirrel, rabbit,  raccoon, nutria, muskrat, beaver, possum, etc...most of the shit I listed you can kill with a blowgun...

Have some nuts, and some dandelion salad and you have a meal...ain't that damn hard...sheesh, you northerners

Yeah, plenty of meat on that lot, huh??
Squirrel - raccoon - muskrat, beaver, possum, etc............
(much muffled laughter)
I prefer the 'Chital' this place is crawling with them & a big one will last a few days  ;)

Fire discipline = saved ammunition.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: February 22, 2011, 07:25:24 AM »
You are making me hungry and homesick.... ;D
Every so often, I stop by my parents house---on Sundays it's Brunch---fried apples, potatoes, biscuits, sausage or bacon, OJ...this past Sunday it was blueberry pancakes, and corned beef hash...and yes, I've learned how to cook like my mom, which means women like to come over my place for meals---eff that, because it's a whole lot of work, lol!

But, youso know that on Fridays, Cracker Barrel has Fish Fry Fridays---you get a fried catfish platter.

Near me Annapolis Seafood has a fried catfish platter as well.

Pillowtalk, you haven't seen the grey squirrels around here, nor the muskrat---plenty of meat, plus the white tailed deer, and hog...and of course you said that there are National Forests--don't you have to have a permit to hunt? Because isn't most of the game animals food for the Bengal Tiger---you kill off the prey, then eff up the equilibrium of predator and prey...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: February 22, 2011, 07:29:56 AM »
Every so often, I stop by my parents house---on Sundays it's Brunch---fried apples, potatoes, biscuits, sausage or bacon, OJ...this past Sunday it was blueberry pancakes, and corned beef hash...and yes, I've learned how to cook like my mom, which means women like to come over my place for meals---eff that, because it's a whole lot of work, lol!

But, youso know that on Fridays, Cracker Barrel has Fish Fry Fridays---you get a fried catfish platter.

Near me Annapolis Seafood has a fried catfish platter as well.

I remember going to the "fish camps" near Charlotte growing up, we had relatives in that area, and those were always incredible.  And you are right, there is so much work involved with country cooking.  My mom doesn't even make her own bisquits anymore..... :'(

Cracker Barrel has some good stuff.  And they are all always packed for dinner.  somebody is doing something right...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: February 22, 2011, 08:34:21 AM »
I remember going to the "fish camps" near Charlotte growing up, we had relatives in that area, and those were always incredible.  And you are right, there is so much work involved with country cooking.  My mom doesn't even make her own bisquits anymore..... :'(

Cracker Barrel has some good stuff.  And they are all always packed for dinner.  somebody is doing something right...
Yep, just get the Pillsbury bisquits and there you have it...

And I don't know if they do this down there, but my granma would always put on a pot of beans for us, when we arrived---and she is 92 yrs old...beans with some Chow-Chow (a type of sweet and sour pickled relish.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: February 22, 2011, 09:41:23 AM »

Pillowtalk, you haven't seen the grey squirrels around here, nor the muskrat---plenty of meat, plus the white tailed deer, and hog...and of course you said that there are National Forests--don't you have to have a permit to hunt? Because isn't most of the game animals food for the Bengal Tiger---you kill off the prey, then eff up the equilibrium of predator and prey...

I was talking about a situation after the SHTF - at this point, what 'game wardens' are we worried about??
Like I said today in another thread................

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=367092.msg5205193#new

This ^

PT.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #571 on: February 22, 2011, 09:51:52 AM »
It must take real work to come off as much of a smug penis as Pillowbiter does......that's talent.

If having a better life than your shitty little existence, racking up 1000's of posts, doing the 'GetBig thang' & still being out there on the social periphery, is being smug.............
Then yeah, I am pretty fucking talented.

Wanker - how is the Bantu wife?? ass-wipe.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #572 on: February 22, 2011, 10:13:50 AM »
haha .. pillowtalk .. stop the melties bro ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: February 22, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »

Damn you and parker are crushing me with da catfish and biscuits I'm about to go see my grandma for support.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #574 on: February 22, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »
If having a better life than your shitty little existence, racking up 1000's of posts, doing the 'GetBig thang' & still being out there on the social periphery, is being smug.............
Then yeah, I am pretty fucking talented.

Wanker - how is the Bantu wife?? ass-wipe.

PT

Hows my wife?  About a thousand times better looking than that third world street rat you picked out of the gutter.  8)

Have fun in fucking "Mumbai".....like we are supposed to be impressed .  ::) Please don't post a pic of the knife you are going to "stab" me with....lolololol

With "arms like yours" you might even break the skin.  :D.   Hahahahahahahaaaaa.....w hat a tiny little beady eyed piece of shit....