Author Topic: So much hate...  (Read 16262 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: So much hate...
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2011, 03:57:47 PM »
I'd be scared if I was Mexican I suppose.

I'm not really defending anything actually.

I'm certainly not defending what he did 6 years ago. That was terrible. Your comment about his species line I'm assuming is just ridiculous.

Do you say that all of the guys who are in the supplement business sell worthless product?

Are you mad at them about it too?

I am commenting on how Dave treats the fan through what I saw.

Hate if you want, but it's a miserable life to be that way.

You’re like a dipshit wrapped up in a douchebag.

Carry on.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2011, 04:05:41 PM »
Probably. But since I don't really give a shit about being ripped. It's kinda worthless to me.
The magazines have told you to "lift heavy and eat big" and you've got hooked on food and ended up fat.

I'm not hating, but sometimes we don't see ourselves as we really are. Being well fed 24/7, we end up delusional. Ever here the phrase "fat and happy"

ignorant to reality

w8m8

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2011, 04:11:37 PM »
Hate if you want, but it's a miserable life to be that way.

again... hate is a powerful word .. why is it so difficult to conceive that people are disgusted by his actions and don't feel he is worthy of a "clean slate" because he smiles like an idiot for the camera with strangers who give him money for what he has for sale ...... you can say hate .. but it's really just a matter of what some people are willing to accept as representing a "decent" human being .. and not changing lowering their standards

hate requires emotion .. most of the people who don't like Dave can't be arsed to have any emotion about that fact ... it's just not worth it

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2011, 04:22:44 PM »
hate requires emotion .. most of the people who don't like Dave can't be arsed to have any emotion about that fact ... it's just not worth it

Yes, my post was devoid of any emotional content (LOL).

Simply calling a spade.. a spade. 

Dave knowingly sold bunk GH - purposely taking hard earned money from people who trusted him.. and gave them nothing but a lie in return - completely ripping them off.

Only a piece of shit does something like that ^

Again, only a piece of shit does something like that ^

Now he knowingly sells worthless *bodybuilding supps*; he’s scamming on a much larger scale.

Stand up guy… simply swell.

Sure, he’s *there for the people*... LMAO. He’s there to suck every penny possible out of every last clown foolish enough to part with their cash.

You’re attempting to defend a piece of shit scam artist?

Why? Because he was *cool to you* at an expo?

Someone made a friend... lovely.

Fucking idiot.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
The magazines have told you to "lift heavy and eat big" and you've got hooked on food and ended up fat.

I'm not hating, but sometimes we don't see ourselves as we really are. Being well fed 24/7, we end up delusional. Ever here the phrase "fat and happy"

ignorant to reality

Nah man. I know I'm fat. I just don't care.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »
You’re like a dipshit wrapped up in a douchebag.

Carry on.
X2 and bitch-like even.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2011, 04:34:59 PM »
X2 and bitch-like even.

Your lack of approval will haunt me forever. ::)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »
U

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2011, 04:52:17 PM »
thats right,

a punch, right in your fat mexican face

fake cock power!

The only thing you know about punching is the Donkey Punch your crack head ghetto boy gives you when he's plowing your fat ass while you suck on your fake cock.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2011, 04:57:45 PM »
Your lack of approval will haunt me forever. ::)
don't take it so hard. With help, you can grow a pair of balls.  And you wouldn't  act so bitch made and also grow out of your false sense of entitlement. We at getbig will always be here to help on you on to way to manhood  
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2011, 04:20:09 PM »
From what I understand, the GH was simply a counterfeited label.  BIG difference.  

Dave bought a fair supply, took his own stash needs from it, and turned over the balance so he wouldn't go broke.  Sounds like a sane thing to do (minus the part about getting busted).

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2011, 04:31:57 PM »
I have to agree... They were buying illegal drugs from a drug dealer (at the time).

Would you have sympathy for the coke head who got too much baking soda in their product?
Yeah selling people fake product is okay because they're dealing in the black market. . They trust you enough to give you their money and you give them a bottle of water after promising real hgh. Sounds like a scumbag move to me. I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with such a piece of shit. Just because coke is cut with baking soda doesn't make it okay. You're saying just because something else has a poor standard you too can use that pathetically low standard without the bad rap? Either way he's a piece of shit thief.

Alex23

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2011, 06:17:30 PM »

again... hate is a powerful word .. why is it so difficult to conceive that people are disgusted by his actions and don't feel he is worthy of a "clean slate" because he smiles like an idiot for the camera with strangers who give him money for what he has for sale ...... you can say hate .. but it's really just a matter of what some people are willing to accept as representing a "decent" human being .. and not changing lowering their standards

ur a gay gimmick who takes this place too seriously and is about to be outed. I let you roam around simply because you cried to Ron, had boatloads of posts against u deleted, then Ron asked us to go easy on you.

However, running out of patience. No one's covering your ass anymore, "mate"  ::)

w8m8

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »
ur a gay gimmick who takes this place too seriously and is about to be outed. I let you roam around simply because you cried to Ron, had boatloads of posts against u deleted, then Ron asked us to go easy on you.

However, running out of patience. No one's covering your ass anymore, "mate"  ::)

Let's ask Ron if I've "cried to him"

Let's ask Ron if I've asked for "boatloads of posts against me deleted"

and

Let's ask Ron if he's asked ANYONE EVER to take it easy on me ....

You are a bully .. you got some sicko stalker like obsession with me .. and let's just find out why ?

Spill it Fatbody .. what's your fucking problem and why do you feel the need to ride my ass ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2011, 07:54:03 PM »

Nah man. I know I'm fat. I just don't care.
You should care, when you start having blood pressure and cholesterol problems. Or develop Type 2 diabetes, when it's hard to walk up the stairs. Blaming the pain in your joints as "fluid in my knees". Or when "rub Buddha's belly" doesn't work with the ladies anymore....

Or when people say, "Hey, that's Bob from 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'"

Alex23

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2011, 08:05:20 PM »
Let's ask Ron if I've "cried to him"
Let's ask Ron if I've asked for "boatloads of posts against me deleted"
and
Let's ask Ron if he's asked ANYONE EVER to take it easy on me ....
You are a bully .. you got some sicko stalker like obsession with me .. and let's just find out why ?
Spill it Fatbody .. what's your fucking problem and why do you feel the need to ride my ass ?

Blah blah... the gaymmicky is getting old "bra"...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2011, 10:16:10 PM »
Did he sell anything to YOU personally?

That's like hating Toyota for making cars with faulty breaks... You hate them too?

Dave did his crime and served his time... To hate him for something that was how long ago is just ridiculous.... and to actually HATE him for it?

Craig Titus didn't kill me but I can honestly say I highly dislike the guy. Am I wrong for thinking that? Dave is stopping and flexing for everyone because he is "branding' his business. Thats what you do. Its nothing more. If he wasn't making money from it, you wouldn't see him at all. :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2011, 10:23:59 PM »
Dave knowingly sold bunk GH - purposely taking hard earned money from people who trusted him.. and gave them nothing but a lie in return - completely ripping them off.

Only a piece of shit does something like that ^

Again, only a piece of shit does something like that ^

Now he knowingly sells worthless *bodybuilding supps*; he’s scamming on a much larger scale.

Stand up guy… simply swell.

Sure, he’s *there for the people*... LMAO. He’s there to suck every penny possible out of every last clown foolish enough to part with their cash.

You’re attempting to defend a piece of shit scam artist?

Why? Because he was *cool to you* at an expo?

Someone made a friend... lovely.

Fucking idiot.

This^. Many have said in the past that some of that fake GH got into the hands of cancer/aids patients who really needed the stuff. Its also been said that Palumbo is/was a rat. So because some fat mexican plays tummy sticks with the mutant, we're all supposed to think said mutant is a swell guy. I'm not buying it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2011, 10:58:08 PM »
You should care, when you start having blood pressure and cholesterol problems. Or develop Type 2 diabetes, when it's hard to walk up the stairs. Blaming the pain in your joints as "fluid in my knees". Or when "rub Buddha's belly" doesn't work with the ladies anymore....

Or when people say, "Hey, that's Bob from 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'"

Yeah... I'm sure you are worried about my health and well being.

I'm sure all of these 250lb guys with 3% bodyfat on get big are the picture of health.

::)

Alex23

« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2011, 11:02:48 PM »
Yeah... I'm sure you are worried about my health and well being.
I'm sure all of these 250lb guys with 3% bodyfat on get big are the picture of health.
::)

Exactly... parker has become quite the cock goblin lately... not that it matters.

I fully support tu_holmes. Always sounds with good advice and no nonsense...

So who should we listen to? Him or a bunch of faceless gimmicks roaming the bas-fonds of the internets in search of drama?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »
Exactly... parker has become quite the cock goblin lately... not that it matters.

I fully support tu_holmes. Always sounds with good advice and no nonsense...

So who should we listen to? Him or a bunch of faceless gimmicks roaming the bas-fonds of the internets in search of drama?

I think it's funny that everyone knows everything about someone and their health by a couple of photos.

Trust me... I can run, jump, and climb trees with no problem.

My body works A-OK.

Alex23

« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2011, 11:11:30 PM »
I think it's funny that everyone knows everything about someone and their health by a couple of photos.

Trust me... I can run, jump, and climb trees with no problem.

My body works A-OK.

Hopefully not on a daily basis... next thing you know Goodrum thinks you're one of his own and will try to hump you ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »
Hopefully not on a daily basis... next thing you know Goodrum thinks you're one of his own and will try to hump you ;D

Haha... no... only when the little man gets uppity and wants to play at the park.

Goodrum will get no where near me.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2011, 11:20:23 PM »
Craig Titus didn't kill me but I can honestly say I highly dislike the guy. Am I wrong for thinking that? Dave is stopping and flexing for everyone because he is "branding' his business. Thats what you do. Its nothing more. If he wasn't making money from it, you wouldn't see him at all. :-\

Somehow this gem got overlooked, waiting on a response from tu...