Author Topic: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 10562 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Sherief Shalaby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2011, 10:28:11 PM »
to answer your question in one word it was because of the "internet"!!..

it all started because of the tunisian vegetable seller who burnt himself them fire went in all the arab world..

Respect to the Egyptians for rising up against tyrants and corrupt governments. Hopefully more countries will do the same in the future.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
no need to do this my friend.. seriously mr. monkey doesnt know anything.. he is one of those ppl who still think camels are our main mean of transportation and that egypt is only sands ::)..

forget about my gym,.. yes there are many golds gyms and world gyms everywhere in egypt and many 7 stars hotels and so many luxury cars but so what??.. does this mean that egypt is rich??.. he said that i am rich because i have DSL so you cant take what he says seriouly!..

Chimps is the typical liberal. Like all good men he despises dictators and exploitation but in the real world you have to consider the alternatives. Reminds me of those bleeding hearts forcing Nike to close a factory in Malaysia. These busy body's unilaterally determine that the workers were being exploited. They didn't ask the workers who line up and even pay part of their initial wages to work for an American company. Nike was forced to close the factory. What do you think happened to those exploited workers?
Those that weren't homeless and living on the streets became prostitutes, including boys and girls.

Mubarak is done but if there isn't an orderly transition very bad things can happen. Not just to the people of Egypt but the world. And just like with Castro, the Ayatollah, and even post Vietnam the left will remain largely silent.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2011, 10:43:53 PM »
i havent seen the wizard himself but sure i see his pictures with ppl everywhere in the streets these days ;D
ROFL :D