Author Topic: BBing and fighting  (Read 16604 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: BBing and fighting
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2005, 11:54:46 AM »
Tequillie Willie was in Manhattan Beach, CA (Southern Cal).  It sold more liqour than any othe club in LA.  It was awesome there.
On a quick note.  Girls were among the worst.  I had to through this girl out for just being a huge bitch to everyone.   She ended up throwing her drink on me.  I grabbed her (bear hug) she couldn't do shit.  Got her outside.  Then her friend kicked me in the back and literally both these chicks started wailing on me.  I never wear jewelry but at that time I had a $1,200 gold chain I wore.  Well one of the bitches tore it off and it ended up going down the gutter drain in the street.  That's when I went crazy and finally fought back.  I slapped one of them she fell, the other looked at me called me some bad names and they left.  One of the other bouncers got jumped by some chicks to. So we all decided that we tell the girl one time to settle down or they will be treated like any guy.  That was awesome.  Cause I fnanly got to shut a girl up later on and it was fun.

We actually got a special commendation from the police department on how good we were.  We (the bouncers) were kind of famous too.  Allot f girls from all over the world came there.  And they would tell their friends about us.  We woudl get gifts from girls from all over the place delivered by their friends when they came in.  It was the funniest 2 years I have had at any job ever.

craig3343

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2005, 01:01:26 AM »
ok your bigger, more muscular and stronger than the person your fighting. you know nothing about boxing etc, and the other person may/may not.. whats the best and safest way to kick their arse? like the best way you can use your strength?

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2005, 08:06:37 PM »
iv heard that naturally big people have bigger neck mussles and the bigger ur neck mussles are the more powerful blows u can take is that true?
no i dont think this is true, im just getting into bodybuilding im now 170, 2 years ago i was and amateur boxer, that lasted 4 years.
Being a smaller guy ive always noticed that bigger guys seem to try to pick on you alot to look tough, now im not saying im the toughest guy in the world dont get me wrong but ive had alot of fights whether that be a good thing or a bad thing, and i can say ive knocked out guys twice the size of me, i once one punched a 325 pound guy with a shot to the sturnum.
One of the big problems ive had is now that ive had quite a few fights and pretty much gotten it outta my system, lots of people know that i can fight and will just come after me to beat me and look tough themselves, i find myself always on the defensive now.
If theres any advice i can give to someone it would be the same advice my father gave to me about fighting, "never go out looking for a fight, cuz thats when you'll get your asked kicked, i dont care how big you are."
Where im from theres a real cocky hockey player weighing about 375, hes not even that fat, hes a tall mutha fu*ker, and he kicks the shit out of people all the time while playing hockey. While in the bar one night he was picking on a guy about my size all night, pushing him around and calling him names, finally the guy said ive had enough i dont care if i get my asked kicked and they went outside, the guy my size (170) and he was about 19 years old, one punched him, i mean knocked him right out cold.
So like a said, dont go picking fights, you dont know who you'll find
big or bust

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
  • "What we do in life, Echoes in eternity"
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 07:06:45 AM »
take martial arts classes is the best way.ive been heavily involved over 20 years.the confidence you get is usualy more than enough for anyone to ever pick a fight with you.fastest way to take someone down is punch/jap/strike to the throat, stomp on their feet with heel (these bones shatter easy) or kick/punch to the groin.theyre down and you can walk away.you dont need any of that fancy crap it looks good on tape and at our demonstrations is all, in real life we all use the basics.
learn on the ground techniques since most fights end up on the ground.learn close quarter combats will make you  a force since most people dont know what to do in close combat.

boxing,kickboxing,taekwondo etc isnt going to teach you how to defend yourself (i took taekwondo for over 10 years and have a black belt , this is for demonstration, fun,flexiblity,speed etc.not to defend yourself hence why its a sport not a martial art.)they will teach alot of the basic things towards learning to defend yourself however such as balance,speed,strength,flexibility etc.they have a great deal of usefullness but dont think theyll teach you selfdefense.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 08:03:27 AM »
My old man used to always have one thing to say to me in regards to clubs/bars & fighting.The guys that talk the talk usually can't walk the walk! It's the quiet guys that don't say much ya gotta be very careful w/because they'll put you on your ass very quickly!

Aido

• Getbig II
  • Lift, Eat, Rest, Grow, Repeat.
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2005, 08:25:37 AM »
Man, i used to love door work, I was one of the lucky bouncers who could talk my way out of anything!!!

I remembert his one club we were doing , it had a pretty bad problem and the time and me and a friend were brought in to be a bit of extra help around the place while it was going through a bad patch.....anyway, this one night a guy shows up HAMMERED, he was all over the shop. I stopped him at the door and told him he was just too drunk, that if I let him in i would be worried about him all night, so I couldn't do it. Said "Buddy, go home, come back tomorrow a bit less drunk and in you go."

So this guy wobbles off and i think no more about it, seemed like a nice dude. About an hour later my mate doing the door with me jumps about three feet in the air and points behind me, I turn around and there is this dude wobbling down the road holding a fucking SWORD. Well, i just want to lock up the door and let him fuck off, but there was people walking up and down past the club, and i didn't want to leave some unsuspecting bastard to run into this dude, so I stayed where I was, I was in the middle of the doors, my mate was stopping people from going out so that was okay.

Being in the middle of the two doors meant the guy couldn't swing the sword, he'd had to jab or charge, and i could either just duck back or slam the door on him. He was also completely wasted so i reckoned his co-ord was off, granted i was taking a huge risk.

Anywho, this dude wobbles up to the door and say " You'd better let me in man, or i'll fuck you up" , took a while to figure out what he was on about.

I said "Man, i can't let you in with that sword, i'll get fired!"

Drunk dude "YOu better let me in or i'll fucking cut you."

Me "Man , i'm deadly serious, if i let you in I'm fired, if I get fired my girl will kill me. Then i'll get really pissed off and probably go out, and get hammered and do something stupid and end up in trouble even more.......I can;t do it."

At this point he mumbled something , but i have never been able to figure out what is was, so i repeated myself about the club having a pretty strict NO FUCKING SWORDS policy.

Anyway, all of a suddent he guy is like "Sorry........man........ .trouble and shit.......i'm a go home.............sorry"

and off he goes. Man , i must of talked my way out of a hundred weird situations on doors. Loved it though.

I always tried to be nice, talk first, try and make em laugh, let people see your only human and whatever agro they had will go no further than that night and i always found people would respond well.

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 08:25:45 AM »
aye scuplter yer exactly right. the reason is the talkers have something to prove, the quiet ones have confidence and dont need to prove anything theyre the dangerous  ones always. the louder they talk the less they know.
my favorite tough guy line is " i dont need martial arts to fight, im a streetfighter" lol classic those guys will get owned for sure

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 08:29:43 AM »
lol "pretty strict no sword policy" thats good

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2005, 08:30:35 AM »
aido you sound like a nice guy and a very patient man lol i woulda taken his sword

Aido

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2005, 01:01:51 AM »
I could have disarmed him easy enough, but three things could have happened if something went wrong, 1 ) I get hurt bad 2 ) He gets hurt bad 3 ) Some fool who thinks he can help gets hurt bad, so talking was just the better solution.

Plus it was a pretty crazy town , so trouble was to be expected and this guy probably shat himself in the morning when he remembered what had happeneed ( I hope!!)

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 07:01:46 AM »
yup talking your way out is always the best way out.just wish it was always that easy lol.

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2005, 03:17:12 PM »
Man f**k that. I'm sick and tired of these motherfuckers acting like tough shyt when U AINT TOUGH SHYT bitch! f**k that

Give me a knife and i'll take care of ur neighborhood bully.

And all these, or should i say most of these pricks who were bunch of "punks" in high school. Now they going to college, pump up on the steroids up their azz walking around and talking like a "man??" Dickheads, "oh i'm so big look at me stereoids got me looking like arnold, i compete on state" haha fucking fruitcake, man stfu

f**k that, lets see how cute he looks when he bites the bullet or gets a buck fifty across the face. Lets see how really tough these fuckheads are?

If ur a real man, u dont start shyt. U only act as a man when u get disrespected. And if ur some tough shyt, then keep beefing with people. Because sooner or later ur bitchazz gonna get it, we all bleed the same way dont we?

P.S. Make sure u pick up Slim Thugs and Jim Jones album! New York's rider man

peace
I nominate this one as top five meltdowns of the year. See u in December. Peace.
CEA999

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2005, 06:18:11 PM »
I could have disarmed him easy enough, but three things could have happened if something went wrong, 1 ) I get hurt bad 2 ) He gets hurt bad 3 ) Some fool who thinks he can help gets hurt bad, so talking was just the better solution.

Plus it was a pretty crazy town , so trouble was to be expected and this guy probably shat himself in the morning when he remembered what had happeneed ( I hope!!)

my gosh aido, you're such a badass. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Aido

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2005, 02:40:54 AM »
No Sarcasm , not really , or were you completely missing the point of my post? I can take care of myself, because these days you need to be able to , but I prefer a quiet life to be honest.

Oh I'm sure that you can bench 500 pounds, and once beat 12 people and there dogs in a street fight, and i'm sure that everyone who knows you respects you but also holds that little twinge of fear that you really want to inspire in people, but some of us just prefer to live our lives, have brief chats on Getbig and then get on with living.

I'm sure in time you shall mature into a well adjusted person, when you do, feel free to engage in conversation. My story was told for the humour value, if you want stories where I had to take someone down, I don't post that kind of thing, if you want stories where I took a beating then there are plenty of them too.

Unlike most people on this site dude, I'm just posting truth, if you don't like it, don't read it bro.

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2005, 05:38:53 AM »
aido for president 8)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2006, 09:00:27 PM »
I don't care who or what fighting experience any man has.If talking street fight & a man has you on the ground pinned & you can move an arm grab the guy by the nut sack & squeeze hard!You'll be surprised how quickly the guy will be willing to get the f off of you to save his capability of having children!On another note I saw a man on his knees once getting puched in the face by another guy standing over him.Well, this guy on the ground just up & upper cutted the guys nut sack!Only time I ever saw anyone get knocked out by a punch to the nut sac & he dropped real quick :D.

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2006, 07:35:01 AM »
If you have a strong and muscular neck and traps, it will help you take punches to the head cuz those muscles absorb alot of the blow. Fighting always sounds good until the police show up and put your ass in jail, then it's nothing but lawyers, court dates and jail time.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2006, 08:18:40 AM »
I enjoy reading the posts here where ppl. think that because a bb'er is big that they can actually fight lol.Being big & a person's size has f all to do w/how a person can handle themselves in a fight.I would suppose that their is a lot of ppl. here that believe that a person can be killed by a punch that will drive their nose bone into their brain also lol.

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2006, 04:52:22 PM »
Most BBs I see in clubs cant fight for shit. They usually are wearing t-shirts from baby gap that are so tight they cant fucking move. ;D They must spray the bastard things on.

Only joking

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2006, 08:20:51 AM »
I wouldn't say BBing/weightlifting helps you fight better, because a good shot to the jaw and you'll go down just like anyone.  I believe it will help you if you get it a scuffle and you end up wrestling around, as just being heavier than the other guy will help in that situation.  On the other hand, a guy who was a college wrestler will more than likely take you down pretty quick, even if you outweigh him by 30 or 40lbs (unless, of course, you punch him in the face first!). 
I think it DOES keep you out of certain situations if you have some decent size on you and you aren't a dickhead.  I mean come on, who is gonna start shit with someone who's 275+ and not looking for trouble? 
One more thing - true story, too.   A guy driving cuts off another guy (weightlifter).  BBer beeps horn, other guy gives finger and starts screaming at him.  Things escalate and both pull over.  Other guy gets out and starts walking toward BBer.  BBer gets out, other guy sees he's a big dude and goes back for his handgun, shoots BBer dead.  No moral here, except maybe check your ego.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »
Being a big guy is a double edged sword. In the gym, you get looked at with respect. People come up to you and ask questions. They watch as you lift heavy and shake their heads in disbelief.

On the other hand, at the bar/club is a different story. Guys I don't even know come up to me and try to start shit. No provocation whatsoever.

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2006, 01:08:52 PM »
I wouldn't say BBing/weightlifting helps you fight better, because a good shot to the jaw and you'll go down just like anyone. I believe it will help you if you get it a scuffle and you end up wrestling around, as just being heavier than the other guy will help in that situation. On the other hand, a guy who was a college wrestler will more than likely take you down pretty quick, even if you outweigh him by 30 or 40lbs (unless, of course, you punch him in the face first!).
I think it DOES keep you out of certain situations if you have some decent size on you and you aren't a dickhead. I mean come on, who is gonna start shit with someone who's 275+ and not looking for trouble?
One more thing - true story, too. A guy driving cuts off another guy (weightlifter). BBer beeps horn, other guy gives finger and starts screaming at him. Things escalate and both pull over. Other guy gets out and starts walking toward BBer. BBer gets out, other guy sees he's a big dude and goes back for
his handgun, shoots BBer dead. No moral here, except maybe check your ego.

Good points here, however BB does help you fight better. Before i started BB I could'nt fight for shit. Now after 15 years BB I have built up my fighting skills to the level where I can't fight for piss. :D

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2006, 01:18:55 PM »
Another point: When you're a big guy and drunk as hell, you tend to fall easier. Especially in snow/ice. That happened to me, and the guy I was fighting jumped on my back and started wailing away with haymakers.

I threw him off, but he and his buddy jumped into a cab and the cab sped away. :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2006, 06:38:58 PM »
I've never in my life have someone actually pick a fight with me.  Most of the fights i have been in were from helping others.  I hate it when a bigger guy picks on a smaller guy or more than one guy picks on one guy.  I love it when there is 2 more people. 

trig

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2006, 01:29:26 AM »
Man f**k that. I'm sick and tired of these motherfuckers acting like tough shyt when U AINT TOUGH SHYT bitch! f**k that

Give me a knife and i'll take care of ur neighborhood bully.

And all these, or should i say most of these pricks who were bunch of "punks" in high school. Now they going to college, pump up on the steroids up their azz walking around and talking like a "man??" Dickheads, "oh i'm so big look at me stereoids got me looking like arnold, i compete on state" haha fucking fruitcake, man stfu

f**k that, lets see how cute he looks when he bites the bullet or gets a buck fifty across the face. Lets see how really tough these fuckheads are?

If ur a real man, u dont start shyt. U only act as a man when u get disrespected. And if ur some tough shyt, then keep beefing with people. Because sooner or later ur bitchazz gonna get it, we all bleed the same way dont we?

P.S. Make sure u pick up Slim Thugs and Jim Jones album! New York's rider man

peace

I have no idea what 98% of that means.